An Escort's Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt her shiver a little as I traced my fingers across it but no more than that. She was busy distracted by enjoying me with her mouth and just exploring with her hands. I felt her fingers slide across my chest running up and down pressing lightly making my body ache.

I felt them slide up over my neck to run through my hair holding me close as our mouths battled and teased one another. I felt them run along the outside of my thighs caressing lightly just making me squeeze them as I tried to hold her body against me.

I slipped mine up her back again over her cami and then moved down to give it a tug lifting it up and then stroked my fingers underneath it this time finding perfect smooth soft skin and ran over it as I felt her shiver under the touch as I brushed against her.

My mouth broke away from hers just for a minute and she rocked against me her back arching as she leaned back just grinding against me the friction and heat of it just a tease as I felt her press against my hips. I was already hard my length straining against my clothes nudging against her.

As she leaned back I took the chance to draw my hands back around to the front of her body and then let them slide across the front of her belly fingers spreading out to touch as much of her as possible just sliding across all that silky smooth and exploring.

I couldn't resist it. I moved them across her belly stroking, caressing and then pushed on up higher and higher until I found her breasts covered in her bra. I covered them filled my hands with them and just squeezed kneading the full shapely mounds and running my thumbs across them just finding the little bumps where her nipples thrust against the fabric.

Her lips parted then shivering all over as my fingers teased them. I slipped my thumbs higher and caressed them following her bra up finding more soft fabric and then afterwards above that the very tops of her breasts brushing over creamy soft skin just tempting to me to do more.

They felt lush and it made me ache to enjoy them even more to feel and touch to explore and play. I looked at her rising above me her hair tumbling free around her face and she looked like an absolute picture. The night could have ended there and i'd have memories enough to last.

Instead she sank forwards over me again her mouth finding mine soft and slow with a teasing kiss utterly delicious before her lips found my neck trailing across my skin as her fingers pressed at my shirt trying to expose more bare skin for her mouth to tease and taste.

Each time her lips touched me my skin ached I couldn't help but push up to meet her body my hips bucking just trying to grind against her gorgeous body and press against all those lush tempting curves that rose above me. I heard more soft eager noises spill from her lips as she caressed my skin with her lips.

I felt her hands and her mouth skimming across my body growing more and more assured now more confident and detirmined in what she was doing. I could almost sit there and let her enjoy basking in her attention as she teased and explored me all she wanted.

I wasn't even conscious if she knew exactly what she was doing at that moment. Those soft slender fingers were on my shirt tugging at the buttons slowly peeling them open exposing more bare skin where her mouth ventured and explored roaming across me kissing and nibbling gently.

I swallowed hard feeling the little pricks of contact as her lips explored me. She had to know what she was doing but if she did she didn't give anything anyway and I sat back my hands still brushing and sliding across her body and letting her explore as much as she wanted.

As her head dipped lower her hair brushed over me as well yet another point of contact another added sensation to enjoy, as well as her fingers and lips. My hands slipped back to her hips briefly gripping them and squeezing a little pushing up to meet her sleek soft body.

"Taylor?" I murmured her name softly watched as her head lifted up those heated blue eyes latched onto my own. I let my hands slide to her sweater gripping the hem and gave it a little tug letting her know what I wanted but letting her decide if she wanted it. She looked down at me shirt half open now and then sat back on my thighs.

Slowly she leaned back and lifted her arms up above her and then held herself still. Grasping her sweater I gripped the hem and then tugged it up lifting it over her head and then dropping it on the sofa beside where we sat. As I'd guessed she was wearing a little slip over her bra thin and glossy.

I watched her shake her head freeing her long hair as I brought my hands back to her body sliding my palms across her breasts once more just sweeping my thumbs across the soft rising swells where they thrust against the thin fabric and then circled behind her and drew her down again.

I captured her mouth taking another kiss growling against her mouth hot and hungry now just feeling that pleasant ache of desire rising now. Job or not it was an all to easy thing to want Taylor she was a temptation that I couldn't ever have expected to have a chance to enjoy.

She rocked herself against me pressing down firmly almost sliding herself over my erection. She had to be able to feel it. Even with the layers of clothes it would be impossible to not notice. At the very least though she was melting against me her soft warm body pressed into mine.

I ran my palms back down shifted them to her hips and the along her thighs before reaching around and then cupping and squeezing her firm taut rear kneading it as she pressed down against me her mouth and hands lazily skimming across my chest again exploring the skin she had bared.

Even as I watched those clever fingers were opening more buttons deftly tugging on fabric easing it open and revealing bare skin for her hands to explore. Her palms spread across me her fingers danced over bare skin and I felt her nails lightly rake over it as well a whole range of contrasts and sensations to enjoy.

I guided my hands back under her thin top traced my fingers across her bare skin across the smooth expanse of her belly and then up over the lace of her bra once more before sliding back down to her waist and sweeping my thumbs across her bare skin.

She had finished opening my shirt and leaning forward I felt her hair brushing and sliding over the bare skin of my chest as her mouth skimmed and teased lower. She kissed, licked, and nibbled her way across me every touch every thing she did making me quiver and ache that bit more.

I didn't know how far she planned to go, and enjoying herself like she was I was loathe to interrupt her. Especially when her skilled attention was making me feel this good. Her mouth, her fingers they were all devilishly skillful, even more so when they slipped onto my thighs.

Leaning back I felt her tongue on my belly just teasing and flicking lightly across my skin as she bent over me her body arched her hands running down my thighs squeezing then and then pushing back up along the inside again until I just groaned as I felt her palm slowly and very deliberately press between my thighs.

Suddenly she was looking back up at me her eyes bright and fiery hot as her palm continued to rub and slide over the bulge and the front of my slacks. I was throbbing hard my erection pulsing and straining it's eagerness to get out as it enjoyed her teasing attention.

She crawled slowly back up my body kissing over my bare skin as she did her lips closing around my nipples to suck and bite before she ended up sitting on me again moaning as she teased and tasted my mouth squirming against my hips as my hands stroked across her slender seductive frame.

I gripped her hips, slipped around to caress and squeeze her shapely rear and then moved back to grasp the hem of her camisole and tugged it up. She looked at me blinking as if it just registered that I was peeling away another layer of her clothes but then her arms lifted up and I pulled it up and over her head.

I let it fall beside me before turning my full attention back to her. Even more soft smooth skin had been revealed now and moaning I pulled her down against my body bringing her into range so that my mouth could explore it my lips finding her neck and tracing across her shoulders and then dipped down.

My hands lifted up to find her breasts and cupped them stroking over the delicate lace of her white bra which contained them and then lifting them up I let my lips drift down lower until I could let them brush and slide over that exquisite soft smooth flesh and tender skin.

I could feel her nipples even more now thrusting out proudly against the lace, traced my fingers over them just teasing her a little more, feeling her quiver and moan softly as she pressed in close against me just pushing them into my hands as I held and caressed them.

Still teasing them I watched her rock back straddling my hips her thighs gripping mine as she ground herself against me. I released her breasts and then sat myself up reaching to hold her hips again my hands holding them firmly as I found her mouth and kissed her gently nipping at her lip.

"Perhaps." I murmured softly. "If you're feeling more relaxed we move this elsewhere. Somewhere a little more comfortable." I finished letting my mouth skin across her jaw and down her throat lightly scraping against her skin just the scent of her skin tickling my nose as it ran over her.

She was perfectly still her head slowly dipping, her eyes watchful looking directly at mine as if she was making her mind up, making a final decision about what it was she wanted. I could almost see her mind working, turning it over deciding if it was in fact for the best.

I thought maybe I had pushed to far to quick but then I had seen how much she had started to explore. Finally she pushed herself back standing up and then reached down grasped my hand and pulled me up to my feet. I could see her eyes roam across me as I stood sliding across my chest where she had unbuttoned my shirt and then blew out a breath.

"I think we should take this to the bedroom." She added softly turning away decisively now her mind was made up and began to lead me through her hotel room.

I let her lead just holding her hand fingers entwined together as we moved through another half opened door walked out into the bedroom a large open space dominated by the bed in the middle and a scattering of other furniture, another door led away into what I guessed was the bathroom.

Taylor led the way reaching the middle of the room before I stepped up behind her. I circled one arm around her waist stroked the other up her back and rubbed her shoulder as leaned down and brushed my lips over her neck just planting kisses there on the exposed skin.

Her head fell back just a moment lingering there and enjoying the pleasure before she slowly turned around and slipped into my arms. Her hands snaked around my neck and drew my mouth down onto her own a soft teasing kissing as she explored my mouth again.

Then I felt her hands on my shoulders pushing at my shirt and she was pushing the fabric back sliding it back and guiding it of my body before peeling it down my arms and tugging it free before letting it fall to the floor at me feet as she looked back at me her eyes bright and eager.

"I want this. I want you. Right here right now." She murmured softly.

Her head dipped in close her mouth trailing heated kisses across my skin that made me ache at every point of contact. She pressed closer her head resting on my chest her hair brushing my skin as she looked down and her hands slipped to my waist grasping my slacks.

She was quick and clever little deft touches popped open the button. A quick draw had the zip down before she gripped the top and began to tug then down falling smoothly down her to her knees as she did working them over my hips and then as they hit the floor making sure I lifted my foot to nudge them clear.

I groaned as I watched her looking back at me. I wasn't sure who was seducing who at this point. Looking down at her, kneeling with such a sultry heated looked had me straining and eager for more something she clearly had in mind now as well as her hands returned to grasp my boxers.

I looked down at her as she looked back at me those gorgeous eyes completely focused on me as she grasped my boxers and gave them a tug so that my erection hard and firm just spilled out as she continued to tug my boxers down until I stepped clear of those as well.

Any doubts of Taylor's intentions disappeared now. With my cock bobbing freely away in front of her straining hard her hand wrapped around my length and stroked up the shaft from the base to the tip her thumb brushing over the head as she played with it her eyes just turning hot, pure sex.

Before I had the chance to do anything else but moan her eager mouth parted wide and engulfed my cock. She didn't play, didn't tease just opened her mouth and captured the head sucking softly little pulls on the head an exquisite touch that made me hiss out a breath.

Taylor threw herself into it with a masterful eagerness. With my cock standing up erect and hard she pressed in close her head brushing my belly and then her mouth parting wider spreading around the engorged thick head of my cock and then sliding past taking me deeper inside mouth.

I felt her moan as she did the sensation rippling through my shaft as she edged down further around my length taking even more of me. She pulled back her tongue flicking out sliding slowly along the shaft teasing and rubbing and then another moan as she dove down on me once more.

She had me completely of balance now. Her eagerness, her deft touch, her all to talented heated mouth, warm and wet as her lips and tongue just enjoyed and played with me had me throbbing. I had to be careful not to give in entirely right then and just let myself go completely.

Her hand slipped underneath me cupped my balls and stroked them a little even as her mouth bobbed eagerly up and down on my shaft muffled moans making me ache and quiver and as hard as I was trying to hold myself a little I couldn't stop myself entirely from thrusting against her eager mouth.

Fucking Taylor Swift's mouth.......my world really had turned upside down. Still throbbing I tried to regain my composure a little or at least make sure I didn't just erupt inside her mouth so reached down and took a hold of her and pulled her up to her feet. Groaning I pulled her against me and hungrily kissed her mouth before sliding my hands down her body.

I gripped her waist reached for her jeans and started opening them popping open the button tugging down the zip and grasping them either side of her hips and tugging and pushing them down over that gorgeous slender sleek body of hers and revealing her magnificent long legs.

She stepped clear kicking them away just stood there nothing more than the matched set of white lace riding over her hips and cupped snugly over her breasts. She was still looking at me like she wanted to devour every inch of me. Something I found very tempting.

Instead I reached out and scooped her up my hands gripping her rear and lifting her up so those long legs folded around my hips holding herself in place as I carried her across to the bed and then dropped her on her back onto the soft sheets and then pounced covering her body with mine.

I used the weight of my body to hold her there and caught her hands in mine holding them in place as I leaned over and scraped my teeth lightly across her throat feeling her arch beneath me another strangled grasp of pleasure escape as I pressed into her body my erection trapped between us.

"You Ms Swift, are far to much of a temptation to resist." I growled against her throat. "Another time I might let you do exactly what you seemed to want then."

"And what did I seem to want?" She murmured wriggling beneath me.

"It seemed like you were enjoying teasing me then, enjoying tasting me with that delightful mouth of yours. Like you wanted to carry on going until you made just made me explode." I almost hissed the words out because as much as she wanted it maybe I had myself.

Beneath me she groaned now. "Yesssssss." She murmured the word ending on a sigh of pleasure. "I wanted that as soon as I saw you and felt you. I wanted to feel you in my mouth, I wanted to tease you and play with you and I wanted to make you moan for me until you exploded and I tasted every drop of it."

If there ever was anything that might make me do it listening to her tell me exactly what she wanted might have done it. It would have been so easy to do it. I fought with myself, giving the customer what they wanted of course, but then the feeling that I needed to take my time and make sure she was certain this was all what she wanted.

I scraped my teeth lightly up her neck as my hand traced along her thigh gripping the muscled flesh and squeezing it. "I'll make you a deal." I murmured to her softly.

"What kind of deal?" She asked her voice cautious and curious at the same time.

"I want you to be very certain this is what you want from tonight. I also want to see how ready you are to do this tonight, it's a big step to take, and I'm being a little selfish." I grinned at her, watching as she arched an eyebrow.

"If I let you do what you wanted, and trust me I really really wanted to let you do what you wanted you may regret it. So first I want to tease you, and enjoy you a little more make you so worked up you want more and then i'll take you. If nothing else happens after at least i'll know I made love to Taylor Swift." I pressed my lips on hers teasing lightly.

"Then hopefully you would have enjoyed the night so much that you'll want more. So we could easily make arrangements to meet again and then well, i'm sure we could finish the rest of what you started because i'm sure you felt and tasted how much I wanted to give you that.

"And I can't get both now?" Was her pointed reply.

"That is a good point. Maybe you will."

"But you aren't giving me what I wanted first otherwise you'd be in my mouth right now and i'd be enjoying feeling you surrender to me."

I groaned against her skin. I couldn't argue with her. There was nothing I wanted more maybe than to let her have it all. But I crawled down her body trailing my lips across her bare skin kissing a path down between her breasts and over her belly pushing my hand between her legs to cup her. She wriggled beneath me as I rubbed moaning softly.

"I can't argue with you. I'll just distract you instead." I chuckled softly shaking my head as I rubbed my hand over her and just pressed between her thighs over that thin layer of lace just teasing her gently. I bit the inside of her leg gently slipped a finger under the delicate lace of her panties and pulled them aside.

She was smooth and bare beneath, her folds damp and glistening with her arousal as I caressed my finger up and down her slit exploring her delicate flesh. I stroked up one lip and then down the other using only the very tip of my finger just feather light touches brushing across her skin.

She really was exquisite even more so like this. She tried to still squirm and wriggle away briefly but the weight of my body held her down as I continued to explore lightly running back up her sex and this time lightly playing across her clit and she moaned her hips bucking.

I pressed my palm against her now rubbing bare skin feeling her grind against me a little as I tried to cover as much of her as possible but then I curled my middle finger still holding her panties aside with my other hand and dipped the tip inside her stroking up inside her making us both moan.

She was tight and wet her flesh gripping my finger as I stroked it inside her, and the slick wetness covered me as I dabbled in it just around her entrance and pushed further to press and slide over her inner walls listening to her moan again squirming beneath me.