An Eternity at Her Feet

Story Info
A guy and his Domme vampire girlfriend.
1.7k words
4.58
3.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey baby, it's me. Can you let me in?" The smooth, soft-spoken voice said over the intercom. You push the button and hear a click. Your heart pounds with a mix of excitement, danger and anticipation - you know what you do is with her is dangerous, but she has been very safety-minded and communication has been very clear so far. You can faintly hear her footsteps on the staircase in the hallway as your thoughts drift back to the night you met.....

It was in a smoky, crowded nightclub, 80's Metal playing and people headbanging and playing air guitar on the dancefloor. This feeling of being watched came over you and there she was, at the bar, dressed in a PVC minidress and goth boots, playing with her braided hair. You had to check around you a moment to make sure it was you she was looking at. She gingerly made her way over, cradling her drink. Her eyes, you noticed, were piercing blue and had an eerie, otherworldly quality. Coloured contacts, you assumed, completely mesmerised by them. She complimented you on your outfit and you chatted for ages, laughing and hanging on each others every word. When you awoke later you had small puncture wounds on your neck and an erection in your pants. The sex was like nothing you had ever experienced.

You had never forgotten that moment. Part of you is still in disbelief at how lucky you are that you met her. Your shared mutual interest in FemDom and a desire for new play partners was just the icing on the cake - she was warm, affectionate, funny, compassionate and intelligent. Then she told you something that sounded crazy. You would never have believed her had you not been captivated by her utterly, by her pure aura of sexual energy and hypnotic gaze. She was a vampire, and she wanted a human pet. Almost like her familiar, you mused. The bleeding and marks on your neck after your first night together made more sense. You had thought she had just gotten a little too excited during sex, but she had in fact tasted you, in more ways than one.

After that you had signed a contract, like any other FemDom arrangement and negotiated things carefully, aware that if she was hungry you may not be able to fend her off. You kept a stake for emergencies, but had seen no reason to be alarmed. Charm and kindness emanated from her and her love of animals and compassion for others was disarming and filled you with admiration. How could she be dangerous if she was such a gentle, empathic soul?

You snap out of your daydream at the sound of her footsteps, much louder now, approaching the front door. You open the door quickly and keep behind it as she enters, keen to avoid the scenario of anyone who might pass by in the hall noticing you dressed in nothing but rubber shorts. She looks excited to see you.

"I thought once you had been invited you didn't need to ask again?" you ask as you raise your eyebrow.

"No, I was just being polite. I'm a vampire, not a sociopath," she replies dryly.

You let out a chuckle as you close the door, the emptiness of the hallway making the sound echo slightly. You are instantly drawn to her ethereal blue eyes. They almost seem to stare right through you with a brightness and intense focus you've never seen before. You can see her pupils are dilated as she looks at you, brushing her long dyed pink hair away from her face. She pounces and throws her arms around you as you hug each other tightly. You breathe in deeply, savouring the intoxicating aroma of her perfume and faint smell of rubber from her latex leggings. She caresses you with gentle pets and strokes while you hold each other and it makes your heart melt. You share a few passionate kisses and she smiles and lets out a deep sigh.

"I've missed you so much. Why don't you cuddle on the bed next to me like a good boy?" she whispers seductively, while running her fingers through your hair. She grabs your hand, leads you towards the bedroom and looks back at you as she walks, playfully biting her lip as she leads you into the bedroom. "Sit," she beckons, tapping the bed with her hand twice.

You take your cue and sit down to wait. You watch as she takes off her t-shirt to reveal a rubber top underneath.. She pulls out a bottle of latex shining oil and begins pouring it over her, before pouring some on your shorts. "Be a good boy for your dark queen and shine me up." You gently, lovingly massage and rub the oil into her body, taking care to get every inch of it. She moans as you rub the smooth liquid forcefully into her glossy latex-covered breasts. She returns the favour and you feel her hands all over your shorts, seductively rubbing the front and slowly tracing the crack of your bottom as she stares mischievously into your eyes. You feel her hand give you a hard, playful smack. "Be my sweet boy and lie down for me." You go over to your side of the bed and get under the covers, trying not to look too eager. She notices and flashes you a toothy grin, and you can make out her fangs glistening in the moonlight. She gets in with you and you can feel her put her arm around you from behind, caressing your stomach and rubbing her legs against yours. "You're such an obedient pet, aren't you?" she purrs and you feel her inhale deeply at your scent.

"Yes, my darkness," you reply, closing your eyes to focus on her gentle strokes and petting. She brushes your hair out of the way tenderly and begins kissing your back and shoulders.

"Can I keep you, pet?" she whispers sweetly into your ear. You feel like your heart will burst. It beats quickly as you surrender your leg to her, allowing her to wrap her legs around it. You eventually fall asleep in her cold embrace as you faintly hear her say "so....warm.....so.....nice..."

You drift in and out of sleep for a while enjoying the intimacy and closeness but awake to a sharp, stinging pain in your neck. "Remember you can use your safe word at any time, baby," she says as you feel her hand stroking yours. "You taste so good, pet. You want to please your dark mistress, don't you?" You feel her long fingernails against the rubber shorts as she begins squeezing your erection, teasing you. It gets bigger and soon you can feel the pressure as it digs into the tight rubber. She grabs and pulls your shorts down and you hear the Latex ruffling and snapping. You feel the blood trickling and a gentle licking and sucking on your neck as she begins drinking again, all the while stroking your erection. She tightens her grip on your leg and clamps harder on your neck with her mouth, using her free arms to stroke you and hug your waist tighter. She grinds her crotch into you rhythmically. You feel her passion to devour you, mind body and soul as you orgasm, ejaculating and erupting like Vesuvius. You expect her to stop but she only holds you tighter and her grip on your neck gets harder. "So......tasty. So....hun.....gry." You begin drifting in and out of consciousness again.

".....abe, wake up!"

"....abe......can........ear me?!"

You feel very woozy and your ears are ringing but you can make out a look of distress on her face as she hovers over you. The words drift in and out - or is it you drifting in and out? You only make out some of what she is saying.

"Please don't........don't die," she sobs.

"I.......no choice........some of my blood...."

She uses her fingernails to make an incision on the top of her breast and pushes your head into her bosom.

"Drink baby......won't turn. I promise you, you.......turn!"

You feel the cold blood gushing into your mouth. A heaviness pulls you down as you swallow and you feel like you are sinking, deep into the bed. Strangely, the pain is gone and an intense euphoria rushes through you. With that, everything fades to black.

Your eyes open and you can see you're still in the bedroom. You reach for your neck, but, to your surprise, it has been covered by a bandage - you're somehow still alive. Your mind is racing with possibilities as you try to figure out what happened when you realise your girlfriend is still cuddled up with you. Was it a dream? A nightmare?

"I told you that you wouldn't turn, pet," she says as she caresses your forehead. "You were ill for a few days but its passed," she continues with a soft, reassuring tone. "I didn't mean for this to happen, at least not like this.....but I just got carried away. You just taste so good, subby. I'm sorry." You look back at her in confusion, still feeling a little light-headed.

"You didn't die. I was so scared, I thought I'd lost you. My blood has permanently bonded you to me and made you immortal, but.......you're still alive and still human," she explains. "You're just MY human. I'm sorry, I hope this doesn't affect your feelings for me." You give her a nod to indicate it doesn't. You smile, already content and happy at the idea of belonging to her. You can't tell if you are just high on painkillers but you feel overjoyed.

"Stay with me forever, cuddled up beside me and at my feet. Serve me well pet, and I will adore and take care of you." As she finishes speaking, her thoughts seem to drift somewhere far away for a moment and she looks relieved. She looks back at you and smiles. "We'll need to get you collar now, pet, to show the other vampires that you're mine. Always. Forever." She smiles and closes her eyes as if immersing herself in the thought of sharing her love for eternity. "My darling boy," she whispers.

You drift off to sleep again, curled up to your vampire girlfriend, happy to be hers.

Forever.