An Evening at the Cabin

Story Info
Couple goes to a cabin for some firsts.
3.3k words
4.35
6.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, we're finally here," he says pulling into the gravel driveway and stopping in front of the cabin. The headlights of the SUV briefly highlight the log cabin rented for the weekend before he turns the engine off. "Ready to go in?"

The passenger smiles and stretches in the front seat, a little stiff from the car ride. Her light brown curls falling over shoulders as she removes her ponytail and shakes her tresses free rubbing her slender neck gently and arching her back pushing her chest forward. Catching the gaze of her partner on her breasts, she purrs, "See anything you like?"

Smiling back, the man stretches his 6 foot frame, a few extra pounds for his age of 40 but otherwise she somehow still found him attractive. "Well, if you're going to show them off I'm going to enjoy the show!" he playfully retorts.

Out of the car, she crossed over and wrapped her arms around him playfully before reaching up to tussle his dark blonde hair. Her green eyes gazed into his blue and they kissed. He returned her kiss then lightly swatted her firm ass, "Are you going to help unload the car or just stand there looking sexy?"

"Oh I don't know, I thought I might need to save my energy for you! I have no idea what debauchery you have planned!" she said as she grabs her bag out of the trunk.

Following suit, he grabs his bags and closes the lift gate locking the car. A chill to the early fall air catches her with a slight shiver. Opening the door he turns the light on inside.

Setting their bags down he looks over and says, "I hope you packed what I asked you too. You certainly packed more clothes than I expect you to be wearing this weekend. Why don't you go freshen up in the bath to relax a little and put on the outfit I will lay out for you while I get the fire started and a few things set up."

She stretches again, this time catching him admiring her ass. She smiles to herself and opts not to say anything but takes her bag over to the dresser looking around. The cabin is small but cozy, a couple sitting chairs near a fireplace, a large king size bed in the room they entered with a passage to a small eat-in kitchenette and another to a bathroom.

Setting her bags down picking out the outfit he had purchased her for this weekend she takes the items into the bathroom to change into later. The bathroom is nondescript unlike the more opulent bath of the Tudor styled room from their previous getaway, but it was functional and still had a soaking tub. Glancing back into the main room, she sees him busy putting things away with the fireplace slowly crackling to life.

She runs the bath, debates on stripping and trying to catch him peeking again but she decides to save it for later. She closes the door and strips out of her clothes from the car, laying out her new lingerie.

"Well, he seems to have good taste anyway" nodding approvingly to herself before climbing in the steaming bath.

The hot water burns at first but as she settles into the tub, the heat washes over her and she begins to relax, rubbing her back and neck she breathes deep and sighs. Enjoying the feeling and serenity, she moves her hand down and begins to rub her inner thighs and plays with her pussy nonchalantly, not trying to climax but just to enjoy the sensation of finally being alone in the quiet.

Some time passes in the fog of quiet peace and she notices that the bustling about in the rest of the cabin seems to have died down. She gives the bath another moment or two before realizing the water is getting cool before she climbs out. Dry, she looks again at the outfit and begins to put it on wondering how she let herself be talked into what was about to happen.

In the cabin, he sits by the fire watching the flames dance seductively around the logs as he sips on a scotch. He could never stand it with ice, ruins the warmth of the peat and why waste it by adding water he thought to himself. He was roused by the sound of her getting out of the tub. He had thought to join her like last time but they had agreed this trip was for him and he had things to take care of so it bought him time.

Besides there would be time for that later so he wouldn't have to miss touching her wet naked body. What he had planned, and what she had partially agreed to unknowingly, might be much more fun this way. He leaned back in the chair taking another sip of his drink, the fire catching the caramel coloring and the smoke smell of the fire complimenting the natural smokiness of the drink. As he closes his eyes he hears the bathroom door open and her voices quietly calling out if he was ready.

He leaves his eyes closed but responds that he's ready whenever she is. He hears her soft footsteps pad over from the bathroom, crossing the hardwood floor and the red geometric design area rug matching the lodge décor of the small cabin. She nervously clears get throat.

He opens his blue eyes to be greeted by a vision. She stands in front of the fireplace, back lit by the crackling flames but not so much that her features are shadowed.

She is wearing a black cocktail dress, more form-fitting than she might normally wear but not too tight. Seeing his reaction and seeing herself through his eyes she realizes how good she looks in it. At her neck is a loosely tied black silk scarf. The neckline of the dress is high, well comparatively for a cocktail dress anyway. The dress flows down accentuating her curves and hips before pulling back in slightly below the hips ending above the knee.

She starts to feel more comfortable as the opening notes to Depeche Mode's "It's No Good" begins playing from a Bluetooth speaker. Closing her eyes she slips back to her year's of music training, finding the beat and time signature she begins to sway and move to the seductive music.

Slowly she runs her hands up her body over her waist while swaying at the hips. Her fingertips reaching the scarf she pulls the knot out and dances over to him. Opening her eyes and gazing into his, she slips the scarf off her neck and hooks it around his before backing off and slowly unzipping her dress. Feeling emboldened by the lust in his eyes and the fire reflecting, she smiles coyly and turns her back to him facing the fire herself exposing her bare back.

She lets the dress slip to the floor exposing an emerald green lacy teddy style bodysuit lingerie. The deep v-cut neckline plunges to her waist showing her cleavage, tying behind her neck. A silk ribbon cinches it at the waist allowing the small ruffle calling attention to her hips but opening again at the crotch exposing her womanhood, no longer fully covered in her natural fur but now in a neat landing strip pattern.

She dances alluringly over to him. She sits on his leg, noticing the bulge in his dress slacks.

Grinding into his leg she leans forward and in a breathy whisper gently grabs his bulge and purrs, "Glad you are enjoying the show..."

She then begins to unbutton his blue Oxford dress shirt enough to run her fingertips through his graying chest hair. Giving in, he grabs her by the waist to pull her in for a deep kiss.

She returns it and regains her rhythm as she steps away, "Good things come to those who wait! So wait a little longer..."

Dancing still, her hands run over her body feeling her own curves and remembering his touch doing the same, she reaches behind her neck to untie the halter strap of the teddy. Letting the straps fall, her breasts finally free, her nipples harden slightly at cooler air and her own excitement. She slides her fingers down to her waist and very slowly pushes the rest of the lingerie down to her feet.

He smiles and holds his hands out for her to join him. She resumes her previous position of straddling his leg, grinding her pussy into his thigh enjoying the pressure. She begins breathing softly in his ear while one hand is around his neck to support herself.

She smiles as he squirms feeling his cock grow harder from the slow build of anticipation and sexual tension she has managed to create. Beginning to nibble his ear, she unbuttons the rest of his shirt pulling it off him and adding it to the pile of growing clothes on the floor.

She continues down his neck and onto his chest while undoing his pants. Moving off his knee the music still playing but mostly forgotten in their building tension for each other. Kneeling she slides his pants and boxer briefs off at once allowing his cock to spring free, head already red and fully engorged.

"Aww poor baby", she purrs, "guess I'll have to kiss it to feel better won't I?"

Kneeling down on the floor she continues the slow tease and softly licks his manhood, warm, soft tongue gliding around the head and up and down the shaft, stopping to suck on the shaft just underneath the head. Still feeling his squirming, she moves down and begins to lick and suck on his sack rubbing her fingers on his shaft.

She is completely engrossed in his pleasure, feeling the heat on her back, feet and ass, she notices the slick feeling growing from between her legs. She takes the majority of his 6 inch member in her mouth causing him to groan and squirm as they lock eyes before she breaks contact and begins slowly sucking.

He gently pulls her hair back in a ponytail and let's her set the depth and speed herself. She begins to taste the salty and viscous pre-cum. She intensifies her efforts but he moves his hands to gently push her mouth off shortly before he climaxes.

She looks up and gives a playful pout, "Aww, spoilsport, I was almost done."

He gives a sly smile and says, "I know, but I'm not".

He stands from the chair and walks her over to the bed. "Now it's my turn. Lay down".

With that she crawls onto the bed wiggling her tight rear at him, "If only there was somewhere you could put that," she calls playfully.

"All in good time" he patiently replies, "Now lay down on your back" giving her ass a nice swat to emphasize his statement but not before running his fingers along her slit now slick with excitement.

She lays down, and begins playing with her round tits to keep his attention. He reaches down and rubs his hand from the top of her leg at the hip, down her inner thigh, knee, calf and finally her ankle before slipping a soft restraint on and making it comfortably tight. Stepping around the bed he does the same on the other leg.

The restraints are not tight enough to be uncomfortable but enough to keep her legs spread exposing her growing bud. Now he runs his hands softly back up her body, across her stomach, between her breasts up to her chin. Filing her face he kisses her deeply.

"If anything is ever uncomfortable or you need a break, do you remember what we talked about?".

She nods, slightly apprehensive again but still filled with lust for him, "Pancake?"

"Right, just say Pancake," he smiles back before putting similar restraints on both wrists completing the spread eagle position.

Kissing her once more he then slides on a blindfold ensuring it's comfort.

"Last but not least," he says before he puts a pair of comfortable noise cancelling Bluetooth headphones on her ears. Metallica's "The Unforgiven" plays at a comfortable level.

He gazes admirably at the naked form of the woman before him. Taking a feather, she jumps then giggles as he runs the feather along her cheek, down to her nipples and around the areolae. Picking the feather up he steps down and begins running it along her inner thigh and up to and around her shaved mound. The tickling somehow building her excitement.

Now it's her turn to squirm, she can't see nor can she hear what he is doing or where he is. She can only feel whatever he may be doing making the tension unbearable. After getting into her strip tease and then the blowjob, she wanted to get fucked and get fucked hard.

She squirmed and pulled at her restraints as he inserts something into her slick pussy. It rests against her g-spot providing some additional stimulation. She feels the bed move, his weight now joining the bed towards her feet. Suddenly the toy jumps to life with a strong buzzing a loud groan escapes from the back of her throat, not realizing how loud it was with the headphones on. A gentle pressure asserts itself between her slit on the outside.

"What is that?" she manages to think, the vibe increasing causing her to writhe in pleasure as the warm pressure does light circles around her clit.

Her breathing is quick and heavy, the tension building up, she feels her canal tightening, the familiar sensation that happens right before the sweet release. Then it stops. All of it, the vibe the pressure, leaving only the music. "Asshole!" she calls out in frustration. Unable to hear him, she feels his hand playfully patting her leg in a "There, there..." manner.

The feeling of bliss fades, not in a gone for good manner but an easing of burden. She is surprised as she feels his lips on hers then his tongue gently exploring her mouth. She returns the kiss as best as she can. He then begins moving down, kissing her body all over, arms legs, thighs, breasts, pussy, stomach. His kisses are soft and gentle but at a rapid pace.

What must be his fingers deftly slide around her very wet mound before he begins rubbing her clit bringing all of that build up back instantly and once again she is writhing and groaning, hoping for release. The fingers stop, a short break, then the vibe begins again. This cycle broken up by episodes of kissing and feather tickling continues for a good deal of the "Black Album." She considers using the safe word just so they can move on but the tease and denial has left her in an almost animal state of sexual energy and lust, when once again, things stop.

This time, the toy comes out leaving her feeling empty then the headphones come off and the blind fold is gently removed then the restraints. He helps her up rubbing her wrists and shoulders, hips and ankles to help them feel better. When she is ready he helps her stand, still disoriented from the sensory play. She stands and looks at the bed.

"Wow", she says in disbelief and slightly embarrassed looking at the wet spot she left on the sheets.

"Yes, you appear to be just a little excited! Now bend over."

Taking his hands on her back and waist, he bends her over the bed spreading her feet. Bent over, her sex and ass exposed, she feels him place both hands on her hips and suddenly he is inside. His shaft easily sliding into her pussy. He starts slowly thrusting, their skin touching but quickly builds the pace. She holds onto the sheets for support as he slams his shaft in and out, using his full length to ram her.

Grunting with effort and sweat, his balls slapping her skin, she moans in pleasure though knowing he can't last at this pace for long. Soon enough his fingers dig into her hips where he'd been holding her. Judging by the sounds and the sudden last hard thrust he had cum.

"Seriously?? I had to wait but he doesn't??" she thinks to herself.

Sure enough he pulls out and she stands, quickly feeling their combined fluids start to run out.

"Don't worry" he says seeing the look in her eyes, "You'll still get yours. Why don't you get on all fours at the foot of the bed."

Confused, but her lust still not sated, she complies unsure of what happens next. He places the blind fold back on but not the headphones.

"I had been enjoying you so much I needed some relief, however you will not be forgotten. Thought you might have needed a little something extra in there for you for this next part. Just remember your safe word if you need it," he reminds her.

With that she feels a room temperature object, soft yet firm, a bit larger than her partner's cock but similar in shape being eased into her sodden pussy. The opening riff of "Enter Sandman" begins building the anticipation with the familiar song, then the switch is flipped and the object begins a slow thrusting, it's size filling her more than she's used to but in a way that makes her feel full and satisfied as it thrusts slowly and mechanically.

As she gets used to the speed and size, the speed is gradually increased over time to match Lar's kick drum. The music seemingly fueling the thrusting at a speed that has left her speechless, it's the pounding she has always fantasized about, her tension slowly building once again.

Now she feels the bed move and her hair is moved to the side. As she moves in time with the thrusting she feels his cock, still hard press against her lips. She eagerly takes it in sucking and tasting the mixed fluids of them both as she is pounded hard from behind. Her lust finally building to a crescendo yet one more time.

She braces, expecting him to stop her again, but he continues to thrust his cock filling her from the front now. She pulls her mouth away, the hours of tease and denial finally culminating in an orgasm that leaves her kneeling still, but weak and shaking, panting from the exertion. She slides the now stopped phallus out and flops on the bed. He slides down and curls up next to her.

Her eyes open. The sun is up. A newly tended fire is taking the nip off the morning frost. She looks around the room but sees he is gone. A fresh pot of coffee has been brewed with a mug left out for her. She sleepily gets out of bed, a bit sore from the night before and puts on an over-sized terry bathrobe. Fixing her drink, she shuffles into the light of the sliding door in the kitchenette that leads to a small patio with chairs.

The door slides open and she blinks into the day light grabbing her robe around her seeing him sitting in a chair in the late morning light sipping his coffee wearing a similar robe.

He looks up smiles and leans forward to kiss her in greeting, "How are you doing?"

"Sore, you wore me out. Don't even think you're getting anymore pussy this weekend!" Smiling and turning to look at him she remembers the night before and the earth shattering orgasm and smile.

"I'm sore, but wow, every once in awhile definitely..."

"I figured you'd be sore, hope it wasn't too much for you."

"Well, I didn't 'Pancake' did I?"

"No, you took it and wanted more. Good thing you still have another hole I haven't touched yet!" he says with a wink and a sly smile causing her to almost spill her hot drink.