An Evening by The Lake

Story Info
A loving couple has passionate sex at sunset.
1.2k words
3.95
3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I exited my office on a perfectly warm, spring day. The late afternoon sun shone just enough to strike the balance between brisk and unpleasantly hot. As I walked to my car, I decided that tonight would be a perfect night to spend outside. My Wife, Caitlyn, and I were lucky enough to have a nice, spacious, backyard and patio area overlooking a small lake. I could throw a meal together on the grill for us as we enjoyed the vivid colors of the sunset. Yeah, that sounded nice.

My drive home from work was a fairly short one. It took me about five minutes to leave the mid-sized city where my office sits and enter the semi rural area where our house was located. After another ten-ish minutes I pulled into the driveway of our small but charming home. Leaving the car, I was excited to ask Caitlyn what we should cook on the grill. Sure enough, she was waiting for me as I walked through the front door. She wore a stunning red sundress with thin shoulder straps and a somewhat low cut, exposing generous amounts of braless cleavage.

"Hi honey, would you like me to grill some dinner for us?" I asked, as I embraced her into a kiss.

She pulled away. "Hmm, I'm not sure if I'm too hungry yet. Why don't you change out of your work clothes and then we can relax outside?"

Great minds think alike. I agreed, and went upstairs to change. I took off my nicer clothes and threw on my usual khaki shorts and plain T-shirt, feeling my stiff penis through my boxers. I smiled, turned on by my lovely, sexy wife. When I made my way to our patio, Caitlyn was standing facing away from me, towards the lake, allowing me to admire her curvy ass through the skirt of the red sundress. I sat on one of the patio couches, and she turned and walked towards me. Instead of sitting beside me, however, she climbed up onto my lap, so her legs straddled mine, and she was sitting atop me. Our lips met in a passionate kiss, but instead of initiating a longer makeout session, she pulled away, and brought her mouth next to my ear.

"I've been waiting for you, Daddy," she spoke softly. "I'm so horny, will you fuck me and fill me up?" My slightly stiff penis was becoming a rock hard dick. Caitlyn's lips went back to mine, and this time a longer makeout ensued. I eventually shifted, laying Caitlyn down on the couch, putting my own body on top of hers. We continued to kiss aggressively and passionately. I personally believe in a slow, steamy buildup, so the eventual release is that much better. Finally, I moved from her lips to her jaws, then her ears and her neck. I kissed her skin softly as I went, and Caitlyn started to release soft moans of ecstasy. I worked my way down to her upper chest, simultaneously pulling the straps of the sundress down past her shoulders, and arms, finally pulling the dress under her boobs. Her tits were ample and full, topped with hard nipples. I made sure to treat them well, kissing, sucking, and grabbing with passion and love. When I finished, I looked down at Caitlyn.

"Do you think you're ready?" I asked. She nodded eagerly, and I stood up off the couch, and subsequently helped her up. I grabbed her hands and led her over to the other side of the patio, where a short stone wall separated the patio and yard. Beyond the wall, the yard ran all the way down to the side of the lake, and beyond the lake, the sun was beginning to set over the trees. I stood facing the yard and lake, with Caitlyn in front of me. Her hand left mine, touched my chest, and traced its way to my shorts, where she finally grabbed my fully erect cock. She gave it a squeeze, then used both her hands to loosen my shorts and pull them down to my ankles, bringing her mouth to my wood.

Caitlyn looked up to me, gave a naughty smile, and explained: "I'm going to give you a bit of lubrication real quick so you'll slip right inside of me." With those remarks, she licked me from my head down to the base of my shaft, and then right back up again. Waves of pleasure rolled through my body. Caitlyn continued, taking first my head into her salivating mouth, followed by the whole shaft, and finally her mouth came back up the shaft and left my dick, revealing it to be shiny with slobber and saliva. She stood up, gave me one last smile, and turned away from me, and leaned down a bit, so her hands were holding the top of the stone wall. I pulled up the sundress, which now sat entirely on her torso, between her tits and her hips.

"Oops!" Caitlyn giggled, and I noticed her completely exposed ass and pussy, with no panties to be seen. Her pussy glistened with juices, and a drop wet the patio beneath us. I was turning animalistic by how turned on I was. I couldn't have waited any longer. I grabbed Caitlyn's hips to steady her as I guided my cock into her hole. I felt her opening squeeze to accommodate the head of my dick, and then the shaft slid in with relative ease.

"Ooohhh fuck yes please!" Caitlyn moaned as I began thrusting my dick back and forth into her. Her pussy was soaking wet, and being inside of her was a euphoric bliss compared to the sexual desire of the foreplay just moments ago. I couldn't help but to let out a small moan of my own.

"Caitlyn, your tight pussy feels so damn good!" I gasped as I quickened the pace. With each thrust I felt Caitlyn shudder and shake as the tip of my cock struck her G-spot, while the seal of her inner lips around my dick as it slid back and forth made me start shaking. Before long, the pleasure started to grow, and I knew my orgasm wasn't far away. Caitlyn didn't seem far away from climax either, as her moaning had become a constant low cry of satisfaction.

"Are you close Daddy?" She struggled to get the words out between shaky breaths and grunts of pleasure.

"I'm so close Caitlyn oh my god!" I struggled to get my own words out, as Caitlyn's question turned me on even more, bringing me that much closer to cumming my brains out.

"I want you to fuck me as hard as you can and fill me up!" Caitlyn was practically screaming at this point, and her cries only grew louder as I began fucking her as fast as I could. Her ass shook, but I couldn't tell whether it was from my thrusts or her own body shaking as she tried to control the beginning of her orgasm. I suddenly felt myself reach the edge of climax, and I mustered up all the strength my hips could offer to pound my cock into Caitlyn as I came.

"Oh fuck that was amazing!" I exclaimed as I finally pulled my dick out of her. She turned around and smiled back at me, and we kissed. Sitting back down on the couch, we cuddled and watched as the sun disappeared over the lake.