An Evening In, Just the Four of Us

Story Info
Friday evening with my owner-wife, her lover and the lodger.
3.5k words
4.37
10.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One Friday evening in summer, the lodger and I knelt naked and silent on the living room floor, while my wife and her girlfriend kissed and cuddled on the sofa. My smooth cock twitched in its cage, and I saw a grimace on the lodger's face as his did the same. Strictly speaking, I should call him Toy, which is the name my wife decided he would bear when she enslaved him. His collar bore that word in gold letters, while mine read 'Pet'.

So there we were together, the four of us in that little suburban sitting room. My wife Sara was a curvy woman of thirty-nine, with a kind, radiant face, dark eyes and long dark hair that fell straight down her back. She wore a navy blue dress, and beneath that she wore black lace knickers and a matching bra.

Her lover was a few years younger, a slim woman with light brown hair and green eyes; her name was Catherine. At that moment, Catherine wore a tight white dress with black dots in a pattern, and she had her hair up in a bun that made her look more severe than she really was. She had small but perfect breasts and smooth, slim legs, all of which the dress showed off superbly.

Toy was twenty-two, and a graduate trainee at some kind of accounting firm. He had long blonde hair, much longer than my short grey cut, that he wore in a ponytail. He had a light build, just like I did, and we both had bright blue eyes. He was just a little shorter than me at six foot, and he had beautiful young skin that bore no imperfections I'd ever been able to find.

Me? I was in my late thirties, in good shape but with a slight paunch building up. My Mistress Sara occasionally put me on a diet to get it back down, but we liked the sweet things in life too much and so it always came back. Toy and I were both clean-shaven, both in our faces and everywhere else, and we checked each other in the shower most days for stray stubble.

I had consented to become my wife's slave a few years back, after our dalliances in 24/7 living had grown longer and longer. One day she had finally broached the subject, and we had negotiated and then worked out a trial period. I wore a tattoo that said 'Property of Mistress Sara', and had signed away most of my life and assets to her care.

She had found in herself the need for more lovers, and we had negotiated this too. First she took the occasional girlfriend, always carefully vetted for discretion, then she had found a way to take more slaves into her life, first at parties and then by very carefully finding someone in the scene who needed a place to live, and offering them the trade of a lifetime: slavery for rent.

The end result was taking Toy - his real name was Tim - into the house and having Catherine come into our lives as a long-term lover for my wife. Catherine was not my owner, but I had been ordered to obey her in the same way and show her the same respect. Toy, similarly, had to serve both women.

That Friday night, we all played our roles.

"Sara, oh, your boys look so desperate for attention," said Catherine in between kisses.

"Toy and Pet can wait, honey, now is our time."

"I just can't bear those longing looks, but I don't want them to go either."

"Well, that's easy, they are slaves. Boys, cornertime."

We crawled away into different corners of the room, turning our backs on our superiors. When I got to my corner, I knelt up and put my hands behind my back, then I leaned forward and touched my nose to the wall. My legs were spread so that my cock and balls would hang down and be visible to anyone behind me, not that I expected Sara and Catherine to look.

I listened to them kiss and heard the sounds of fabric hitting the floor. In theory I was stronger than either of them and could stop this anytime, but in reality I needed their control and everything that came with it. My wife took her pleasure wherever she wanted and that made me happy; she knew too when I needed to receive and when I needed to give, and that made me even happier.

Time passed differently when I was facing the wall, waiting for orders. If I had just been on my own, I could've zoned out and let the minutes fly by, but when I was listening to my wife and her girlfriend as they teased and kissed one another, time seemed to expand. Every seductive sound took an age to pass, as I knelt aching with desire for them.

Cornertime wasn't really used for punishment. Cornertime was for power. My owner got off on having me kneel naked in a corner, on making me feel like a naughty boy whose bare bottom and dangling caged cock were to be on display. Holding the position, using my muscles to keep my balance, it was a physical expression of my submission and her ownership.

I heard enough clothing sounds that I was pretty sure they were both naked. Catherine had been reluctant to let me see her that way at first, but after a few months of her relationship with my wife, she was confident in the knowledge that I was just a slave, whose gaze did not count. The only reason I distracted her was because she was attracted to me too.

After a while I heard a wine bottle pop open and some glasses get poured. "Boys, turn around," ordered Catherine. "Pet, come to me and present. Toy, to Sara."

Toy crawled over to where my wife was sitting - on a separate armchair - and she handed him a glass of red wine. He drank it on the floor, alternating sips of the wine with kisses of my wife's open legs, and she bit her lip in the cute way I like. Catherine hadn't poured me any wine. She was going to make me work for it, and ordering me to present probably meant she wanted a bit of a performance.

I knelt in front of her as she sat on the sofa, and I spread my legs, then I looked up at her and lolled my tongue out of my mouth. I opened my eyes wide and panted, and I raised my hands up to my chest and held them just like a pet would. I was right: that was what she wanted. Catherine beamed and patted my head, then she stroked my face while she took sips of wine.

She was just as naked as me, but she held herself with power and poise, and sat with her legs crossed. I knew that she had a full, thick bush and I had a smooth, shaven cock. I was collared, she was not. Her eyes sparkled with lust and power and I instinctively pushed my hips forward and thrust my caged cock towards her. She just giggled, then reached down to the side of the sofa she sat on.

Her hands came back with the mitts she liked me to wear whenever I made contact with her. She was quite taken with the idea men could be simple pets, and in the months I'd known her this scene had become more and more common. She slipped the mitts over my hands and then buckled them around my wrists, finishing them with little padlocks to trap me in.

"Bark for Master," she said.

I yipped and blushed. She had me call her 'Master', never 'Mistress' like I did my wife, and told me it was because pets like me had masters, and because she liked the word on my tongue. She motioned her hand in circles and I recognised the order. I hit the ground and rolled over, then back, then to the other side.

Catherine giggled and had me keep putting on the display. She especially liked to see my caged balls and cock bouncing around, she said it was a good reminder to me that I may be cute, but I was also owned. I rolled back and forth and hoped she would keep her promise to never tell anyone what went on in this house - I just had to trust that my Mistress had judged her well.

After she tired of that show, Catherine took me into the hall and had me play fetch. She laughed some more every time I bounded off a surface and she liked it if I didn't give up the rope she threw straight away. We had to wrestle a little for it, and I would pretend to growl as she tried to take it away from me. Then I would bark and yip and chase after it again.

She brought me into the kitchen and poured a lot of red wine into her glass, and put a steel dog bowl on the floor. She swilled the wine around in her mouth for a while, then she spat a little of it out into the bowl and pointed to it. I could see some spit mixed in there. "Drink, pup," she said. I bent down and lapped at the second-hand wine she had given me, and I knew it was all I deserved.

"Look at you down there, a faithful little pet for your Master. Lap up your treat little puppy, good boy. Now, move off, let me put some more in there. Do you like to taste Master's saliva in your wine, puppy. This bottle's from the collection you put together, you know. Does it taste better? Bark for yes. Good puppy!

"I'm still looking for the perfect place for some outside walkies, but I'll find it soon enough. I'm reaching out to some scene friends, and I've even got a lead on someone with a big house and a well-shielded field. Just think, you could be a proper outdoors dog then, and we could really play games properly. Well, pup, that's enough wine. Let's go and join the others..."

Back in the living room, as the wine kicked in, she had me beg to do do to her what Toy was already doing to my wife: lick her arse. When I say beg, I don't mean with words: when serving as a pet I could not use any. I put my mitted hands up and looked Catherine right in the eyes, then I whined and moved my arms as if pawing at her. She nodded and egged me on, and I whined harder and louder.

We got to it after I'd begged for a solid few minutes. Catherine turned away from me and got on all-fours on the sofa. I leaned forward and planted my face in her cute, tight bottom and then started to lick up and down while she moaned with pleasure. It had never even crossed my mind to disobey; licking her arse brought me closer to her, and by extension closer to my wife, her lover.

Catherine wiggled around in a cute way and I steadied myself with my paws on the sofa. I paid plenty of attention to her arsehole, alternating between licking her there and kissing all over her bottom to show that I was appropriately worshipful. She loved the attention as much as the sensation, and I barked and whined my appreciation to her.

We passed a long, sensuous time together that way, but I started to sense that Catherine had had enough. She had me tongue her arse with maximum intensity, then she reached back and gently pushed me away. When she had sat back down again, she had me put my head in her lap and stroked my hair while we watched Toy and my wife finish up.

"What shall we do now, honey?" asked my wife to Catherine.

"You know what I want to see," replied Catherine.

"Uh-huh. Still want them to do that, then?"

"Oh yes! Nothing hotter than two boys fucking for your amusement."

"How about two pets fucking for your amusement?"

"You're a devious mind-reader, Sara."

"I know. Toy, pet-mode please. Give me your paws and we'll get you mitted."

Toy found being a pet especially humiliating but he was a slave in the household just like I was, so he obeyed the order. He trusted Sara to stretch his limits in ways that were good for him, and he had been our happy, collared lodger for over a year by then. Clearly he thought things were working out with us, and Sara always knew when she'd banked enough easy tasks to give him a hard one.

So, then we were two pets waiting on the floor for our cock-cages to be removed. Catherine had a key to mine, and she got down next to me and unlocked it, letting my erection spring free. It had been about three days since my last orgasm and I was ready, eager for another. I kissed her feet in thanks for freeing me, and she mumbled "Good boy" to me in response.

"A woman owns your cock, Toy," said my wife to our young lodger, "because a woman should own your cock and you were wise enough to see that. One day we'll find the right partner for you and you can be married into a lifetime of happy slavery, but for now, you belong to me. And any boy who belongs to me, plays with other boys. My husband will now fuck you for our viewing pleasure."

Sara lubed up Toy and Catherine slipped a condom onto me. The two women settled back into the sofa together, picked up their vibrators, and started to pleasure themselves. They looked down at us and directed us to a spot where they would each have the view they wanted, able to see all of our faces and for us to see theirs. Sara clicked her fingers: begin.

I lined my hard cock up and gently thrust myself inside Toy's arse. Strapons and fuckings had widened the boy up over the year he'd spent with us, and he barely resisted as I penetrated him. He grunted and groaned, then he remembered himself and barked instead. I barked too, a sound of pure joy, and we got to it.

I wasn't fucking him for me, I was fucking him for them. Well, it was for me too, really: they knew I needed this and I knew that as well. That was what they did for me, saw what I needed and gave it to me, even when I struggled to admit that I needed it. Even when I barely knew myself. They, my superiors, were wiser and clearer-minded than I, simple slave that I was.

Toy yelped and writhed and I moved with him. I gripped his torso with my arms and pinned his legs with mine. We'd negotiated this kind of scene in advance, and he was OK with being dominated by me when it was part of the scene that his owner set for him. I knew he needed it just as much as I did, so I gave it to him.

With the boy pinned beneath me, I started to fuck him like the animal I was supposed to be. I needed an orgasm badly but I had to hold off until I'd seen Mistress and Master have theirs, so I looked up to judge their state of mind. Their eyes were locked on us, and their vibrators were making feverish motions around their clits. Not long.

I gave it to Toy as hard as he could take it and he whined and barked to help him process the sensation. He had a nice way of pushing back when I fucked him, and he was really helping me put on a good show for our superiors. They encouraged us, shouting and laughing, and I made sure to bark and whine in time with my thrusts.

Catherine came first, her eyes fixed on me. She watched me intently as she eked out more and more climax from the vibrator, and our eyes locked together. I heard my wife start to orgasm as well, but the intensity of Catherine's stare was too much for me. I could not look away. They both came and came, taking long orgasms that were their right, and making me wait to have mine.

I fucked Toy hard until I completed. He kept fucking back and barking, just like a good pet, but I sensed he wanted it to be over so he could go back to serving another way. I knew he found being a pet strange, foreign, alarming even. In that moment, I didn't really care. I sailed into a nice climax and made sure the pleasure showed on my face, for the delight of my superiors.

When I had withdrawn, Mistress leashed me and had me do tricks for her in a corner of the sitting room. Catherine leashed Toy and had him hop up on the sofa.

"Toy," said Catherine, "you may only cum now if you remain in petmode and if you beg properly, like a good puppy. Then I'll wank you off onto my tits and you can clean up the mess. Begin."

I heard snatches of their conversation, as Catherin seduced Toy into acting more and more like a pet. I didn't really care, as I had the attention of my wife and we were enjoying some pet-games that she liked to play. Post-orgasmic play was different. It had a calm and clear-headed intensity to it that my wife in particular seemed to enjoy.

Desperate, horny Toy came some time later after he debased himself to Catherine's satisfaction. While I lay tired and leashed on the floor, curled up at my owner's feet, I saw him spurt onto Catherine's small breasts then lick up his mess from her chest. He murmured "thank you, mistress" as he licked, and Catherine frowned at Sara.

My wife spoke, "Toy, pets do not speak, they bark and whine and yip and howl. I can see you need me to take you deeper into the mind of a pet to really learn this."

"I was thinking about that too, Sara," said Catherine.

"Oh?"

"Well as you know we've discussed having Pet be, well, a pet for a whole weekend. Why don't we have Toy be one too? And do it this weekend?"

"Hmmm. Toy, look at me. Do you want that? No. Hmmm. No, it's too soon for Toy to do a whole weekend and I said he'd be able to go out and see friends tomorrow night. speaking was a minor slip and not nearly severe enough to lose privileges. No, let me think... What we need is a compromise solution.

"Toy, you will remain in pet-mode tonight and tomorrow, until 7pm after you've eaten your evening meal. In a moment I will chain and shackle you so that you cannot stand, which will force you to learn your place and how to act as a pet. Pet, my beloved husband, you will remain in petmode until last thing on Monday morning when we send you out to work.

"Catherine wants to take you deep into pet-space and I agree that she is a fine Master to help you do that. You will be trained by her all weekend and any plans you may have had are summarily cancelled. She will keep you collared and leashed, and you will demonstrate to young Toy here how a real human-pet behaves. Understand?"

I barked an enthusiastic yes.

"Good boy, Pet," said my wife.

Mistress locked my cock back up and Catherine did Toy's, then we went upstairs and the women helped us brush our teeth and so on. Our mitts were removed to let us go to the bathroom, which Toy did on a leash held around a corner, and I did in full view of Mistress and Master. It was the most vulnerable thing I'd ever done in front of Catherine, and she smiled slyly at the sight.

With the mitts back on, we were led through into the main bedroom, and put together into a large cage that we could both curl up in together. I held Toy in my arms and kissed his neck to relax him, and Master and Mistress wisely turned out the light and didn't fuck, to help the boy calm down.

In my arms I could feel him surrendering to the situation. He was a true slave like me, I knew that by then. He accepted what his owner told him he needed and didn't try to resist his superiors, but that didn't mean he never had doubts or difficulties. To surrender control is no easy thing, to trust completely is never simple. So, I held him, and we pressed our bodies together, two collared pets.