An Evening of Erotic Poetry

Story Info
Annie and her bitch boy enjoy playing together.
750 words
4.26
3.2k
4
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie's stilettos clicked on the hardwood floor as she crossed her bedroom. Jet black hair sat atop her head in a neat bun. Her red lips curved into a mischievous smile, and her blue eyes glittered with a naughty sparkle. She wore a body-hugging, short red dress.

A handsome, tall, clean-shaven man with short graying hair stood quietly nearby. He wore only a black satin robe.

Annie stopped before the leather couch and called to him, "Come stand before your Mistress, my pet."

"Yes, M'Lady," he said, walking to her with his head bowed.

She untied his robe and yanked it off.

"Mmm. My pet, your cock looks amazing. It makes my mouth water."

Then Annie sat on the couch. "Lay your head in my lap, my pet."

She caressed his face. "You're my fucktoy tonight. You need a woman with a firm hand to control you, and I will do that by any means necessary."

"Yes, M'Lady."

Looking in his eyes and, pressing her open hand firmly against his neck, Annie continued, "You're mine to do with as I please. Your purpose is to bring your Mistress pleasure. Do you understand, my pet?" Her hand traveled down to stroke his cock.

"I understand, Mistress," he answered eagerly.

"Mmm, my pet, that sounded a little too eager. It might not always be pleasant," Annie cautioned. She reached for his balls, feeling their warmth and heaviness in her cupped hand, and squeezed them tightly.

"I'm yours to use as you please, M'Lady," he said with a wince and quiet moan.

She slicked her finger with her saliva, pressing it against his lips. "Hush, my pet. Make yourself useful. I'm going to read poetry aloud while you pleasure my cunt. You may pull my thong aside with your tongue, lips, and teeth to lick and taste my pussy."

"I will worship your cunt with joy, M'Lady," he replied, kneeling between her legs.

Erotic poetry aroused Annie. She had a lovely voice (not to mention a lovely cunt), and reading sexy poetry aloud made her wet and filled her with tingly warmth. Tonight she read about a man bathing his lover with sensual hands, of a Dom kissing his slut with a flogger, and about the beautiful intimacy of 69ing.

As Annie felt, and heard, her pet's lips kiss and suck her labia, felt his tongue lick her clit and enter her cunt, she punctuated the poems throughout by exclamations of pleasure. "Ohhh, god, my pet! What a good boy you are. That feels sooo good!" It became hard for her to keep her voice steady while she read. Her body began to squirm, and her voice rose. "Ahhh, fuck, sweet bitch boy! Yes, that's it. Fuck!!"

She jumped when she felt him push a warm, large finger into her now dripping cunt. She slapped his hand away. "My pet, did I say you could touch my cunt with your hand?"

"No, M'Lady, I'm sorry."

"You must do exactly as I say. Do you understand, my pet?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"You've soaked my undies with your mouth and the juices you made flow from my pussy." She pulled off her thong as he watched her.

"Lay on my bed and open wide." She put her wet thong in his mouth. "There you go my pet. A reward for you."

Then she kneeled beside him and said, "Your big, hard, gorgeous cock is calling my name. I'm going to ride you, my pet."

Annie straddled him and grabbed ahold of his cock. Ahhh. It was hot and hard as steel. It slid easily inside her wet pussy. "Fuck, bitch boy, you feel extra hard and big tonight. God, I'm going to fuck you hard!" And she rode him with wild abandon.

His muffled moans escaped through the panties in his mouth. She ripped them out.

"Moan loudly, bitch boy! Let's blend our primal sounds and cum together!"

He groaned loudly, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, M'Lady!"

Annie's voice got higher and louder. She screamed, "I'm cumming!"

They pulsed and shook together, his seed shooting against her cervix. Her creamy white cum mixed with his jizz, and her clear hot liquid poured over his balls.

She laid down, inviting him to clean her pussy with his willing mouth. "Now share it with your Mistress," she crooned, and her pet kissed her passionately.

She sighed, "Thank you, my love. We've experienced such beautiful poetry tonight." He wrapped his arms around her and spooned her, and they fell fast asleep.