An Evening of Games

Story Info
Strip Poker leads to much more.
20.6k words
4.6
20.2k
20
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story published here. I would like feedback please, both positive and negative. Of course this is complete fiction, all portrayed are of legal age and any resemblance of people or places is purely coincidental.

***

"Party's at our house."

"Sounds good. Mia and I will meet you there," responded Jake.

"Yeah, okay," Jenny chimed in, "I'll go pick up Matt and we'll be there shortly."

Getting into their black '68 Camaro Clint said enthusiastically, "great, see y'all soon." After shutting the door he rolled down the window and shouted loud enough for all of them to hear, "Angie will make her 'Knockout Strawberry Daiquiris,' so plan on getting fucked up."

Ten minutes later Angela was putting the ice in the blender while Clint began to set up the table for a night of drinking and cards. Gathering a can of beer nuts and a bag of chips he emptied them into bowls and set them on the table. With the table ready he headed into another room to retrieve a deck of cards. He heard Angela shout from the kitchen, "grab one of the packs of girlie cards."

"Oh, it's going to be one of those nights 'eah," Clint responded with pure joy in his voice. The girly cards that Angela had referred to were any one of a half dozen packs. They had procured quite a multitude of different styles of nudie card decks. both male and female. Their collection represented many different time periods that spanned all the way back to the 1950's. Some were very artistic while others were just plain raunchy. They both enjoyed nude collectables, the fact that Angela was more into collecting than her husband surprised many people. Together they had gathered all sorts of naked paintings, statues and even some knick-knacks. They had a number of salt and pepper shakers, key-chains of people fucking and drinking glasses where the clothes disappeared when filled with cold liquid. Whenever the racy cards came out Clint knew his wife was feeling particularly frisky and he sensed they were all in for a memorable evening.

The deck he chose had fifty-two different sex scenes on them. The pictures were taken in the late seventies, early eighties. Despite the less than great photo quality, the almost comical hairstyles and the jungle between their legs Clint liked that deck the most. All the men and women were young but they didn't look like fifteen or sixteen year olds. They looked like fully developed men with great muscle tone and women with curvaceous bodies, accented by womanly hips and shapely breasts that more often hung off their chest rather than poked out from them. Although Clint was not very superstitious he would have had to admit that he also found that particular deck to be lucky and he wanted all the luck he could gather for the evening's upcoming adventure.

By the time Jake and Mia walked through the door there was a picture of Strawberry Daiquiris already sitting on the counter and another being made in the blender. Mia dusted the rims of the glasses with sugar and Jake filled them. The four of them hovered around the kitchen counter chatting about anything and nothing at all. Noticing what cards were on the table Jake unknowingly repeated word-for-word what Clint had said, "oh, so it's going to be one of those evenings?" Looking at Mia he asked, "you up for some crazy naked time?"

A mischievous smile crept across her face, "let's see," she said tapping one finger on her cheek feigning deep thought, "I got waxed yesterday and my nails were done on Tuesday," she said while presenting her nails. They looked nice. Done in a coffin shape and colored the same rich, deep blue as her hair and lipstick were. Then with a slight lift of her form fitting V-necked T-shirt Mia continued, "I got new belly button jewelry last weekend and a couple more things that I'll keep as a surprise." A silver chain climbed up from her belly button piercing and disappeared under her shirt, presumably it split into two and continued up attaching to her nipple rings. "I'll give you a hint though," she offered without being prompted, "one of them is something I will have to completely lose the game for you to find out." A forced pouty look came over her lips, "oh darn, I'll be at a disadvantage," cupping her large firm fake breasts she continued, "I'm not wearing a bra." She didn't have to inform anybody of that, it was quite obvious. Mia rarely wore a bra since she got her implant operation over eight months ago.

Jake and Mia went in together and got her breasts augmented. After extensive research they settled on a plastic surgeon to the stars out in California. Taking a two week vacation they flew out to Los Angeles, had the work done and spent the remainder of the time recuperating. Jack paid for the trip and about sixty percent of the surgery and never complained once about the price. Every so often while being caught admiring the view of Mia working out Clint would hear Jake whisper in his ear, "totally worth it."

Both Mia and Jake were so happy with the results that even before they came back home they were texting photos of her new chest to both Angela and Clint. The real treat for Clint though was when they came back to work, Mia was more than eager in insisting that Angela and Clint squeeze them to get the whole experience. Going so far as to ask the two of them to rub their fingers over top of the very thin, almost unnoticeable, newly forming scars that edged her areolas. The doctor did a wonderful job at keeping her nipples looking exactly like they did before the surgery. In fact, they protruded even further out than before. Clint thoroughly enjoyed rubbing his finger around them. It was clear that she had not lost much of the sensation in her nerves. He also realized that was the first time he had ever seen Mia without nipple rings and he kind of liked them that way. The whole experience made him and Angela so aroused that they escaped to their office where they both fantasized about Mia while fucking each other.

"So what if you aint got a bra on, you'll be on the same level as the boys," Jack pointed out.

"Besides," Angela added, "since when do you care if you're naked first?"

A huge smile without a hint of embarrassment came over Mia's face, "who me? Are you saying I have no shame?," she asked.

"Well," Clint answered, "I wouldn't say no shame, you might have a little I haven't seen yet. I mean, not that it's wrong, you do you and all that but there's no denying you're pretty open and flagrant about everything, I mean, we can all see your pierced nipples through your shirt right now."

The shirt Clint referred to was a skin tight white baby doll T-shirt. It was quite transparent and the fact that Mia was pierced wasn't the only thing easy to notice. Her dark nipples and areolas were also plainly noticeable. The shirt sported the gym's logo, a dumbbell with the words 'The Fitness Club' written above and below the bar. The whole thing is perfectly nestled between Mia's beautifully sculpted breasts. "I'm advertising for the company," Mia joked with that confident smile she often wore.

"And we appreciate it," Jake chimed in trying to defend his girl's choice of attire, "don't we?"

Almost in unicion Clint and Angela both echoed Jake's sentiment. The four of them laughed at each other and the absurdity of their conversation. Taking a sip of his daiquiri Jake was compelled to change the subject, "this is good Angie, even better than normal. Am I just really craving a daiquiri or did you do anything different?"

"It's the rum," she replied with a smile, "I usually go for Bacardi but this time I tried Don Q Cristal." Handing the bottle to Jake, Angela continued, "I looked up 'what is the best rum for daiquiris and this one came up more then the rest."

"Well it's very good," he reiterated.

Suddenly Jenny appeared from seemingly nowhere, "hi guys," she said and they all jumped.

"Jesus," Clint gasped, spitting some of his strawberry daiquiri onto the counter, "don't you knock?"

"I don't know, did you knock when you barged in on me in the ladie's room?"

Everyone stared at Clint waiting for an explanation. "That's not fair," he responded, "it was after hours and I didn't know you were still at work."

Jenny beamed with joy at the position she had her boss in, "you still barged in, didn't you."

"You were in a stall and I announced myself even though I was pretty sure no one was there. Besides, it's not like I saw you naked or anything."

"Speaking of that," interrupted Mia, "we're playing Strip Poker tonight."

The surprised look on Jenny's face was humorous but the look on Matt's face was priceless. It was clear he hadn't the slightest inkling that getting naked in front of a group of people he barely knew was even a possibility. Jenny's moment of shock quickly turned into a smile. Turning to Matt she said, "you up for this sweetheart?" Silence, Mats eyes were glazed over while he stared off into space. "Huh, are you," she asked as she playfully jabbed him with her elbow.

A smile began to appear as he scoped out the other two women in the room. "For situations like this I have a motto that's guided me through life. I'm not going to be the one to say no. It's worked well so far so why change it now." Looking at Jenny he said, "if she's in then so am I."

Angela handed them both a daiquiri as if to seal an unspoken deal. "A couple of these and I'll be up for anything," Jenny joked after taking a sip.

They all laughed or giggled immediately feeling relaxed again. With that in mind Clint nonchalantly retrieved six shot glasses, filling each one with a shot of Don Q Cristel. He raised his glass and they all followed suit. "To what I'm sure will be a very stimulating evening," he said while winking.

They all repeated his toast. Clint noticed that Mia accentuated the "stimulating" part while tapping Angela's behind a couple of times. Angela choked slightly as the liquor poured down her throat. Clint just smiled in anticipation for what the night may bring.

"Shall we move this over to the table," Clint asked the group.

Taking a seat they instinctively arranged themselves boy, girl, boy, girl around the oval table. Jake picked up the deck of cards and began aimlessly shuffling. Meanwhile Clint poured another shot for each of them.

"Nice cards," Matt observed. He had already finished half his glass of strawberry daiquiri and was obviously loosening up.

"Yeah, those two perverts love their naked collectibles," responded Jake, "you should see the whole collection. It's really impressive."

"Maybe later," Clint answered before even being asked, "let's get the game going. All right the rules are basically the same as Draw Poker," Clint began to explain, "everyone gets five cards to start, there are no wilds and you can choose to exchange up to three cards per hand. Let's keep betting simple. Everyone must ante with each new hand. You can only bet two more pieces of clothing for a combined total of three per hand. Each shoe counts as one bet as well as each sock. So we ante, deal, bet up to two pieces of clothing, trade in for new cards, bet more clothing, if two weren't raised already, then determine who won."

"Do we have to show our hand," asks Matt.

"Oh, ah, no, if you know you lost then you don't have to show your hand. So bluff as much as you want." Clint continued, "ok, so we put our bets in the middle of the table and you can use other people's clothing to bet with but you can only wear your own clothing."

"You have to stand up to take off your pants or undies," Jake chimed in, "no shimmying out of your clothes below the table."

"That's a good rule," agreed Matt. His confidence seemed to grow by the minute. "I for one can't wait to see you ladies strutting around here naked."

Angela spouted, "not before you big boy," as she flashed Jenny a naughty smile.

"Ok, then we're all in agreement," Clint jumped in, "besides socks and shoes we have to stand up and tease a little as we undress. Oh yeah, for the newbies. Once you've lost all of your clothes that does not mean the game is over for you. You then bet dares. For instance if I were nude."

"Woohoo," interrupted Mia.

"You say that like you've never seen me naked," Clint responded.

A saucy smile spread across her face, "maybe I like seeing you naked, maybe I can't get enough or maybe I can't wait to be forced to do things to you I've only been able to fantasize about." Turning her attention to the newcomers she added, "plus, we have fresh meat with us tonight."

Matt and Jenny looked at each other in amazement. What had they gotten themselves into? Neither of them had anticipated this kind of evening. Strip Poker was wild enough but having to do dares that may end in an orgy, that might be too much for either of them. Matt could handle watching his girl get naked but he wasn't sure he wanted her to "perform" for other men. "What's the furthest your little card game has gone," he asked.

With a warm smile Angela answered, "not as far as you're thinking."

"And you all are ok with this?" As the words moved past his lips he knew how dumb it sounded.

"We four know each other pretty well, "Jake said. "Angela, Clint and I met in college and I've been dating Mia for just over two years." We're all comfortable being nude around each other."

"If you two aren't comfortable we can keep it clean tonight." Angela had a way of being both wholesome and sexy at the same time. "It's not like we're sex crazed animals or anything."

"I am," Mia cheerfully admitted.

Clint continued to explain the rules as if Mia hadn't just admitted she wanted to fuck everyone in the room. "The way it goes is if the loser is already naked the winner can request them to do something." He could see the fear in their eyes. "Depending on the amount of times the loser bets determines the severity of the dare. It could be anything from asking them to bend over or to fondle themselves for all to watch or the more extreme requests could be a lap dance or even oral."

Jenny's shocked face was slowly becoming a smile. Clint could see that she was probably going to not only go along but enjoy it. Matt on the other hand was still in shock. His eyes darted from one person to another. No doubt contemplating the things he may have to do or have done to him. He grabbed the shot of rum that sat next to him and downed it quickly. Slamming the glass on the table he said, "ok, I'm in."

Everyone looked at Jenny waiting for her response, "Oh me? He'll yeah I'm in," and with that she downed her shot to seal the deal.

The rest of them smiled and followed Matt and Jenny's example and took their shot, except for Clint, he continued to explain the rules. "Okay good," he said, "once someone is naked you have to ante a show per hand and if you lose you pay up at the end of the hand. The winner decides how the bets are to be paid off." Clint paused for a second and took his shot of rum and then continued as if he hadn't paused at all, "the winner can request the naked losers to do something to anyone else but the beters have to perform the show."

"Alright, does everyone got it?" Angela looked around the table observing everyone's heads nodding yes, "and does everyone agree to the rules?"

"Hell yes," Mia blurted out with enthusiasm.

Jake followed the example of his girlfriend and raised his drink saying, "let's get this game started. I want to see some fucking naked girls kissing!" Jake smacked his shoe on the table indicating the game had begun. Everyone followed and soon there were six single shoes in the middle of the table.

Looking over his first hand Clint felt confident. An Ace of diamonds, a pair of tens, a two of clubs and a seven of spades. He would trade the two and seven in hopes to get another Ace or ten he planned.

It fell to Mia to make the first move. Clint knew she was no good at bluffing and it showed in her reaction with what she was dealt. "I'll pass," she said like a wounded puppy.

"Me too," agreed Matt.

"Now, can I raise two now or does it have to go around the table once?"

Jenny's question made everybody's eyebrows at the table raise just a bit. Matt flat-out turned his cards face down on the table and kind of huffed as he sat back. It became obvious that he also was not happy with his hand.

"You can raise two if you'd like," Clint specified.

Jenny seemed to ponder for a moment and then said, "okay I was just wondering," she put her other shoe on the table, "I'll raise one."

More than one person let out a sigh of relief but Clint felt pretty confident and met her additional shoe with vigor, "I'm in."

Angela peered at her cards for a couple seconds and then turned them over on the table announcing, "I fold."

"Chicken," Jake said as he put his second shoe into the pile.

Without hesitation Mia set her second shoe on the table and simply said, "I'm in."

Now it was back to Matt. He picked his cards up off the table and looked them over thoroughly, seriously pondering what he was going to do. Finally he whispered something that sounded like fuck under his breath and then reached under the table to pull his shoe off.

Jake glanced over at Mia saying bluntly, "how many cards ya want sugar tits?"

Mia quite cheerfully said that she would like two.

"Anything for you Mr. Sure thing?"

Matt said nothing but held up three fingers, one at a time started with his middle.

"And what about Little Miss Shit-Stirrer over there," Jake asked sarcastically.

"I was just asking for clarification on the rules," Jenny said confidently, "I'll have two please," and she pushed her two discarded cards across the table.

Before he was even asked Clint set his two and seven face down on the table and asked for two cards. He didn't receive the Ace that he was hoping for but actually came out better with a ten of clubs giving him three of a kind with an Ace kicker. Trying to stay cool, Clint hoped that someone else would raise the bet before it reached him so the rest of the table wouldn't have any idea that he had a good hand.

Dealer took three and Jake smiled at his returns. He must have got something he was hoping for. Clint wondered if his three tens were going to stand up.

"Your choice sexy girl," Jake said to his girlfriend sitting next to him, "are you going to raise or pass?"

"Oh, well I guess I'm going to have to," Mia began to reach down beneath the table. As she was about to reach her sock she said, "pass," and sat back upright giggling.

"I'll pass too," said Matt.

"Me too," Jenny said as she peered over her cards.

"On you buddy of mine," Jake said looking at Clint.

"Damn it," Clint thought to himself, "now I either raise and basically let everyone know I have a good hand or I can pass and hope that Jake will raise the pot." He looked pretty happy with what he picked up so he took the chance, "I'll pass," Clint finally responded.

Angela was already out so it was entirely up to Jake. He didn't take one moment before he pulled a sock off and put it on the shoe pile, "I'll raise you chicken shits!"

Mia followed very quickly putting her cute little black ankle sock in the pile.

Matt slammed his cards down on the table with feigned anger and said, "I fold."

Jenny pondered for a moment and then reached down and pulled her pristine white ankle sock off and stood up, reached into the middle of the table and dropped it on top of the pile, her ample chest tantalizingly jiggling just beyond her floral printed sundress.

Clint didn't hesitate either; he just nonchalantly pulled his sock off and flipped it into the pile. "Whatcha got," he asks, staring directly at Jake.

"A pair of Kings," Jake had all the confidence in the world, "and a pair of fours. What about you little man?"

At six foot one inches tall Clint was well aware he was the shortest man in the room but he also knew that he wasn't the shortest where it counted most. He had no idea how big or little Matt was but he had seen Jake's many times since they met in the locker room at college. Having fucked their girlfriends in front of each other, shared a girl or two, including Angela more than once and even having a couple of four-somes, they had seen each other naked and erect many times. Clint laid his cards down slowly revealing his three tens, "can anybody beat that?"