An Evening of Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He replied with a stern, "good, and I'll take two cards please." The sexual tension between them had grown immensely since the spanking and it was obvious that Jake wanted revenge.

Receiving his two cards he smiled like a cat who caught the canary. Paying no attention to the sparks flying between her lover and her closest friend Mia took three cards while Matt took two and Jenny took three.

Clint decided to try for the flush. Laying down one card he was pleasantly surprised in receiving the ten of diamond. His wife also smiled when she received her one card. Angela couldn't take her eyes off of Jake. She glared at him as she said, "your call old friend."

"I'm not afraid of you," Jake said with gusto, "but I'll pass though."

Clint could sense that this was the last hand. The pressure had been building all evening and it needed to be released. He was pretty sure he was going to win this round so he began to ponder what he could make his wife and his business partner do that would spark the full blown orgy that everyone knew was coming.

Having nothing to lose Mia raised and Matt quickly followed. Jenny was more than willing to join in and of course Clint also matched. Angela took no time matching the bet. The confidence that shone on her face made Clint almost disappointed that he was likely going to beat her. In another situation he may have even pretended he didn't have a good hand so his wife could win but he knew she wouldn't really mind losing and Clint was more interested with where the night was heading.

"In for a penny, in for a pound," Jake said as he laid his cards down. He didn't have anything, not even a pair. He simply bet because he was enjoying himself.

Mia, Matt, and Jenny all laid their hands down together sensing that Angela was the one to beat. Mia had a pair of sevens, Matt, a pair of nines and a pair of Kings while Jenny had just a pair of threes. "I finally won one," Angela said enthusiastically as she presented her full house, two Jacks and three eights."

Rising from her seat she jumped up-and-down in excitement. Her small, firm titties were so captivating as they jiggled and bounced. Clint had seen that so many times while his wife rode him cow-girl style yet he couldn't help but still get aroused.

Angela was about to rub it in Jake's face when her husband spoke up, "hold on there sexy girl," laying his cards down Clint continued, "I believe a flush beats a full house."

It seemed like the air was instantly sucked out of the room. The group of workmates as well as friends were shocked but none so much as Angela. "Son of a bitch," she almost screamed. Turning to her husband, "that's not nice, now I have to perform a double show."

Jake unwisely blurted out, "It's not like you mind it you little whore."

Angela shot him the meanest glare Clint had seen her give in a while. He was afraid that her anger was going to ruin the mood in the room so he did something drastic. Standing up Clint began sliding down his shorts and underwear. As his seven and a half inches sprung out he said, "I think it's time we all even the odds."

Angela's temper immediately subsided, "really."

Matt and Jenny joined Clint in stripping down to nothing showing their agreement. Jenny removed her dress, bra and panties, once again exposing her large jugs and that beautiful thick brown bush. For the first time Matt stood and unbuttoned his pants. As he slid them down his long fat cock fell out. Even at three quarter mast it out shined the other two dicks in the room. Removing his shirt Matt exposed his chiseled chest. Recently out of the Marines he still maintained his work-out regimen. Matt was a hairy man. His chest was covered from his shaved throat to the nearly completely shaven pubic area. A wide strip of hair led from the base of his penis up to the hair on his stomach. The bare skin looked like an island of flesh surrounded by a sea of hair.

Even though Mia was already nude that didn't stop her from participating. She stood and began to clap and bounce up and down in excitement, "Yeah, now the real fun can begin." The room filled with naked people and the sexual tension peaked, they all knew it was time to release some of it.

"From here on out we are all betting favors," Clint said and everyone agreed in their own way. Jenny's and Mia's were the most enjoyable to watch. "And speaking of favors," looking at Angela and Jake, "you two owe us a couple each and I believe it's my choice,"

"Ok," Angela said devilishly, "whatcha got for us this time."

"I think we're going to change things up a little," the sly look on his face was very prevalent, "let's involve more of us this time." Pointing at Jenny he said, "Jake, I want you to go down on Jenny while Angela sucks that monster between Matt's legs."

The four of them seemed very pleased with the idea. Angela and Jake immediately made their way across the table. Like Jake before him Matt stood in preparation for Angela. He stroked his manhood slowly, eroticly. His large hands almost made his big dick look average sized. The head was slightly smaller than the shaft giving his cock a missile-like presence. By the time Angela made it around the table he had stroked himself to a complete erection. She knelt down in front of him and for the first time ever she got to enjoy Jenny's stud first hand. Clint could see in his wife's face that wrapping her fingers around Matt's girth felt good, real good. Her small hands barely encircled his meat's circumference. Clint felt his arousal grow as he watched her handle Matt's massive cock. She stroked him slowly a few times before attempting to stuff that behemoth into her mouth. She couldn't control, nor did she even attempt to, the moans emanating from her as the head of Matt's nearly eleven inches pressed past her lips.

To their right Jake knelt down on his knees and had begun by licking around the outside of Jenny's fur covered pussy lips. Sliding down in her chair his employee had propped her feet up on the table spreading herself wide, permitting him easy access to her most private of areas. For the first time everyone could see the extent of Jenny's furry womanhood. Her pelt ended at the base of her vagina, only her asshole was shaved leaving an unobstructed view of her pink starfish. Jake ran his fingers through her thick muff enjoying the memories it brought back. It had been a long time since he went down on a girl with a bush like that. His girlfriend had a small patch of blue fur but it was trimmed close to her flesh and Mia's never had anything like Jenny's hairy mound, at least not since Jake's known her. He sucked in those long lips that hung out beautifly past her full outer lips. They tasted sweet and pungent at the same time. Like his girlfriend's, Jenny's inner lips were long and meaty, they weren't nearly as dark though. While her inner lips were deep, vibrant bronze a tantalizing pink tone ran from her entrance through the entire length up to her protrusive rose color clitoris. Her full, sizable outer lips had a slightly darker coloration than the natural skin tone that was visible within her tan lines. Jake had always been more turned on by plump pussy lips with long prominent inner lips and Jenny's womanhood was nearly perfect. Her juices steadily trickled out of her and Jake couldn't get enough. He lapped his tongue along the length of that sweet honey-pot before concentrating on her engorged lovebud. Unlike her inner lips Jenny's clit and hood were nothing like his girlfriend's. Where Mia's protruded quite a bit out from her pussy lips, Jenny's clitoris almost hid beneath its protective hood.

Just as Jake was about to attack he heard Clint say from behind him, "you know what, Mia and I can't see a thing beyond this table. What do you say we move this party into the living room."

Looking up Jake noticed his longtime girlfriend standing next to his best friend and business partner. They each had an arm wrapped around each other. At some point Mia had made her way over to Clint and was stroking his engorged member. "That's a good idea," Mia agreed and they both started walking.

"I know I could be more comfortable," Jenny said as she flopped her leg over top of Jake's head.

"And it would be nice to kneel on some carpet, these hardwood floors are doing a number of my knees," Angela joked. Grabbing Matt by his cock she led him into the living room. Entering, the four of them found that Clint and Mia had already claimed the reclining chair. Mia was straddling Clint. They kissed intensely as she pressed her vaginal lips against the underside of his shaft. Slowly moving her hips Mia glided her slit up and down the length of Clint's hardness.

Sticky white cream dripped down his stiff pole accumulating at his dangling smooth testicles.

The other two pairs of naked bodies took the remaining spots. Matt and Angela claimed the loveseat while Jake and Jenny ended up with the full size couch. The four of them picked up right where they left off in the dining room. Laying across the shortened sofa Angela took the biggest stick of man meat she had ever attempted before. Not able to fit much of Matt in her mouth she concentrated on tonguing the swollen head while she used her hands to masterfully stroke his shaft. Jenny had bragged about her man's size many times inspiring fantasies in her boss' mind about that very moment. She kept continuous eye contact with Matt as she engulfed as much of the above average specimen that hung between his legs. Every bump, every vain that her lips passed over were collected and stored into her memory. Angela was sure she was going to recall them in the future to be used while she touched herself when alone. Her moans seemed to be the loudest in the room but she didn't even attempt to hold them back. "God damn I'm glad this night turned out the way it did," she said quietly to him.

"Me too," Matt agreed, "I get so jealous of Jenn when she tells me about how sexy it is watching you in the sauna."

A smile darted across Angela's face, "That's when she talks about this monster of yours the most." She gave his shaft a couple of little squeezes. "Sometimes it takes all my willpower not to diddle myself right there in front of her." Angela gave his large prick a lick from the balls up to the swollen head. Putting her warm mouth back around Matt's pole she began sucking him again.

"You ready to take this monster deep inside you my fantasy girl?"

"Mmm-hmm", was all Angela could respond.

Over on the couch Jake had his face buried between Jenny's thighs. Both of them moaned with pleasure as Jake switched between lapping at her clit and taking it into his mouth and sucking it like a small penis. "Oh fuck boss, don't stop! I'm almost there!" She had a hold of his long blonde hair and was pulling his face against her sopping wet cunt. "That's it," she screamed, "right there, don't stop!"

Jake had no intention of stopping. Jenny's juices were sweet and tangy. To him she tasted heavenly. Where Mia's secretions were white, thick and creamy, Jenny's juices were almost completely transparent and flowed from with-in her with nearly the consistency of water. Jake enjoyed both but at that moment he was enjoying Jenny's the most. In between gasps for air he cried out to her, "cum for me Jennifer! Cum all over my face!"

"Yes, Yes, YES," Jenny screamed as she was engulfed in pure ecstasy. The orgasm that ripped through her surpassed any she had in recent memory. Her cum erupted from within her and drenched Jake's face and chest.

He quickly repositioned himself and rammed his fuck stick deep inside her all the way to his balls. As he jackhammered her, Jenny's orgasm extended to even higher heights. It was true, Jake's five plus inches couldn't fill her nearly as much as her man's oversized dick could but Jake sure knew how to pleasure a woman.

"I've wanted to do this since about five minutes after I met you," Mia whispered into Clint's ear just before she slid down to kneel in front of him. "Give me your cock," she purred, taking his cream covered prick into her mouth "Mmmmmm," she hummed with pleasure as her head bobbed up and down.

Mia took all seven and a half inches of Clint's manhood into her mouth with ease, his wife couldn't even get half of him in before gagging. It's been quite a while since someone deep-throated him. Clint felt the head of his cock enter and exit her throat and it seemed better then he even remembered. His pleasure scenes sparked through his brain driving him crazy with delight but on the outside he just laid his head back against the chair and watched. He watched his best friend's girl suck his dick, he watched his best friend and business partner fuck one of their employees and he watched his wife of five years give it her all as she sucked one of the largest cocks he's ever seen. It was all wonderful.

Mia looked up into Clint's eyes with white hot passion. She only took his rod out of her mouth so she could ask, "are you ready to fuck me?"

"Not before I've tasted you," was Clint's response. Within moments they had exchanged places and now he had his face firmly planted between her thighs. The white cream emanating from within Mia almost glowed against her dark skin. The dark chocolate tone of Mia's thin outer lips looked pale in comparison to her virtually black inner labia. Clint had never gone down on a pussy like Mia's. Her clitoris and hood were very predominant. It demanded all his attention. As if a bonus, her magic button appeared to be a tiny erect penis uncontained by its hood. Bringing even more attention to that pink nub Mia had a ring pierced through it.

Clint went directly to that ring. Pushing his tongue through the hole he pulled at it lightly. Panting with delight Mia began to squirm in her seat. "Oh God yes, suck my clit," she begged, "more, oh God more!" It was like giving a cat a bath because of how difficult he struggled to restrain her. The nails scratching his arms only added to the feeling. "Don't stop, don't stop! I'm almost there!" Mia screamed out, "OOOH FUUUCK YEAAAH," as her thighs clamped around his head and her body began to shake.

Staying away from Mia's overly stimulated clitoris Clint pierced her hole with his tongue, lapping the creamy cum she ejaculated. He continued enjoying her womanhood until Mia's tremors subsided and she loosened the grip her legs had on him. Clint raised his head and looked his best friend's girl in the eyes but said nothing. A smile of pure gratification and the white cream that was smeared from the bridge of his nose on down said it all.

"Now fuck me," was all she said. It was all she had to say.

Matt eased his large cock into Angila's dripping wet pussy. She felt her walls expand more than they had in a long time. Her biggest dildo was only eight inches long. Matt had more than two and a half inches more to give. The diameter of his girth was much rounder also, filling her completely. Slowly Matt pumped, allowing Angela's cavern time to adapt to his size. Steadily he increased his thrusts until he had a quick yet controlled rhythm.

Angela's moans had a hint of gasps as Matt's oversized member gave her astonishing pleasure combined with a smidge of pain. "Hay big boy," Angela said seductively, "you want to fuck me from behind?"

Matt answered by pulling out of her. Kneeling on the love seat Angela rested her head on its arm while presenting her ass to Matt. Observing the gaping hole his prick left behind gave him aroused satisfaction. Dropping down to his knees he took in the full extent of her beauty. For the first time he was able to fully appreciate the brightness of the pink petals that lie within her thin outer lips. To Matt Angela's pussy was perfectly shaped and so very enticing. He also noticed that her asshole was flawless perfection, with its radiant rose colored ridges that were evenly dispersed from the tightest little hole possible. Matt buried his tongue between her thighs making Angela squeal with excitement. He drug his tongue across every centimeter of her snatch, loving the smooth feeling of her shaved skin provided. It was a nice change from Jenny's hairy pussy.

A moment later Matt moved up to that perfect butthole. He playfully flickered his tongue all around it before attempting to enter her. Pressing against Angela's sphincter Matt found it nearly impossible.

"You know that behemoth of yours is not going in there," he heard Angela say in that perky tone of her's.

"That's ok by me," he responded, "it's not like your little pussy isn't tight enough."

"Speaking of," Angela practically cooed.

Kneeling behind her on the loveseat Matt maneuvered his cock head against Angela's opening. Pressing it into her he felt her convulse slightly. In no time he was pumping vigorously. This time Matt didn't hold back. With his gigantic hands he held on to Angela's tiny waist and fucked her mercilessly. Pounding his meat into her Matt was surprised that she could take all he had to give.

"Give it to me big boy," Angela begged, "give me more."

Jake stepped into his peripheral, breaking Matt's concentration for a brief moment. Before he could process what was happening Jake had his dick down Angela's throat. Looking over his shoulder Matt witnessed the moment his girlfriend's lips touched the petite blue haired Asian girl's as she fucked Clint aggressively. The physical stimulation he felt was only surpassed by the visual. All around the room sexual fantisaies were being explored, new pleasures were uncovered, old desires were being manifested into new experiences. The carnal display enraptured all of them, motivating them to willingly remove any barriers that held them back from giving into the moment.

As their lips touched Mia's hand immediately went between Jenny's legs. She ran her fingers through her dark brown muff a few times before attacking her clit. Lightly she squeezed it between her pointer and thumb and gently stroked its shaft. In return Jenny used her middle finger to graze back and forth over Mia's sensitive sugar plumb quickly bringing her to orgasm. Her climax brought Clint to the brink and was just able to remove his throbbing cock from Mia's quivering pussy before it erupted. The first rope of cum shot out violently, nearly reaching Mia's tits, the second landed across her toned stomach while the rest of his jizzum covered the small blue triangle of fur growing on her mound.Without thinking twice Jenny began lapping up all that Clint had left behind. She continued licking her way down until her face rested between Mia's thighs.

Moving to the vacant couch Clint took in the entire scene. Two of his female employees, one of whom was also his best friend's girl, were going at it on the recliner. Jenny had her face buried in Mia's sweet sugar bowl and was quickly coaxing a third orgasm out of her. Mia's fake titties jiggled like real ones but didn't slide down into her armpits like natural breasts do. She kneaded her own tits while moaning and grunting with pleasure. Occasionally Jenney would reach a hand up in the attempt to join in the squeezing but it was cumbersome and she was too enthralled with Mia's creamy slit to care.

Over on the loveseat Clint's best friend and a big dicked man who was nearly a stranger was spit-fucking his wife. Angela was giving it her best effort as she polished her business partner's knob. Of the three men Jake had the smallest prick yet she still had difficulty. She barely got half way down before her gag reflex kicked in. Angela had learned to compensate by skillfully working the shaft and balls with her hands as she rolled her tongue around its bulbous head.

On her other end Matt pumped away at her bald snatch mercilessly. Clint experienced many times how tight that pussy was and knew that it had to be squeezing Matt's fat cock firmly. The look on his face told everyone that he was enjoying every bit of being inside Angela, unfounturaly it was too much, "I got to stop," Matt announced as he pulled out, "your tight pussy's guna make me cum much too fast."