An Evening of Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone agreed. Jake, already standing, with prick in hand he began slowly stroking himself. Stepping towards Angela Jake repeatedly flopped his hardness against her newly exposed padded bra. Grabbing it out of his hand Angela stroked his cock a few times, gave it a soft little kiss on its head and pushed Jake away.

As Jake sat down Mia stood up, turned around and pointed her tight ass toward Angela. Spreading her feet apart and keeping her legs straight Mia bent over and brought her chest to her knees. Exposing her smooth shaved pussy lips completely to Jake, Angela and Clint. Rotating her hips Mia swayed her ass slowly while panning the room from Jake's to Matt's viewpoint.

Clint's seen Mia naked a few times and had even watched as Jake and her had sex but that was the best view he ever got of her pussy. Her ass and thighs were both exceedingly toned which allowed an unobstructed view of her alluring honey-pot. The hairless smooth lips were miniscule in comparison to her sizable inner-lips. Meaty to the point of almost excessive, they completely dominated the view. Protruding about an inch out from her opening in an almost half circle they pressed flat against each other looking like one single thick lip. The deep, rich umber brown skin tone was much darker than any other part of her body. Even darker than the backdrop of her outer lips, which were considerably darker than Mia's aggressively tanned skin. Clint struggled against giving in to his desire to bury his nose between her thighs and suck on her scrumptious looking pussy.

Swaying her ass towards Jake, Mia guided her hand between her legs cupping it over her entire pussy before using her index and middle finger to spread her long thick lips apart inviting all of them to gaze at her enticing fuck hole. They all could now see that about halfway in the dark brown folds melded with a pink flesh becoming more vibrant the closer they got to her opening. As Mia slid her middle finger into her noticeably wet pussy Clint almost lost complete control. Squirming in his chair he didn't want to imagine anymore what it would be like to cram his cock into her. He was ready to and it was taking every bit of his willpower to keep his ass planted where he sat. Rubbing his hardness through the fabric of his board shorts he noticed that everyone else had a hand between their legs also, even the two girls. After two or three pumps of her middle finger Mia abruptly stopped, stood up straight and playfully strutted her way back into her seat. "Is that sufficient enough for an ante," she asked.

"And then some," Jake continued to openingly stroke his stiff pecker while he answered.

"Yeah, I agree with him," Jenny added, "that was pretty entertaining, I know my panties are sufficiently moist"

With the show done Matt and Jenny anteed up, he with Mia's shirt and she with her skirt. Everyone picked up their cards, examining them carefully. Clint's hand was better than his last but not by much. A pair of nines with an Ace of clubs, a five of diamonds and a four of spades. It was his turn to bet or pass first. Having a decent amount of clothes still on the floor beside him he decided to hope for another Ace and threw in one piece of clothing.

"You little shit," his wife said as she smacked his shoulder, "now I have to take off my bra."

"You don't have to," reassured Clint, "you can fold you know."

"Shut up," barked Jenny, "I want to see her titties."

Ignoring her husband completely, Angela stood and placed her hands behind her back. Turning away from everyone she undid the clasps and let the bra-straps fall down her arms. Tossing the garment over her shoulder she missed the table completely and it landed in Jake's lap. He twirled Angel's bra around his head a few times before releasing it onto the pile on the table. Turning back around slowly she had her hands over her breast feigning modesty.

"Let's see them sexy girls," Jenny taunted.

"Are you sure," Angela said playfully, "maybe we should just end the game now." The smile on her face reassured everyone she was joking. Sliding her hands down slowly her naked breast came into view. They were small, only a B-cup, but they were remarkable. Perfectly round and perky as the day she turned eighteen. Her nipples had an unbelievably pink hue that seemed to glow in the soft light of the dining room. Looking at Jenny she asked, "well, are they everything you hoped they'd be?"

"God yes," Jenny's eyes couldn't be any more opened, she seemed to be mesmerized.

As Angela sat down both Clint and Jake reached over virtually at the same time and pinched Angela's exposed nipples. Her beautiful pink nubs became even more erect and even more alluring. Moaning slightly she announced, "I think it's time for another shot, don't you boys and girls?."

Clint responded by walking around the table filling the glasses. His arousal was unhideable so he didn't even try. Back in his seat he said to his wife, "your idea, your toast."

Standing she raised her glass. No one was looking at her face. Those skimpy little red panties, unbeknownst to her, had crept up into her slit. Two slender lips peeked out either side of the fabric giving the rest of them an unexpected show. "What," she asked. Following everyone's gaze she saw what they were all gawking at, "oh," she said while adjusting her panties, "you weren't meant to see that, at least not until the next round anyway." With the attention back where it was supposed to be Angela gave her toast, "too nudity, whether on purpose or accidental it seems to make everything better."

They all took their shot and most of them chased it with their daiquiri. Already up Angela topped off everyone's glasses, both shot and daiquiri. Leaning over to pour the drink Jenny was compelled to give one of Angela's exposed titties a little squeeze.

"Hey," Angela snipped.

"I'm sorry," Jenny replied thinking her boss was truly upset.

"You can't play favorites."

Giggling uncontrollably Jenny squeezed the other.

"That's better," Angela said with a smile.

Looking past the sexy topless girl to his left at Clint, Jake said, "I'm in, now how does this work again?"

"If you bet with nothing and then lose you're obligated to pay up at the end of the hand," Clint said nonchalantly.

"Ok, then I'm in."

Without even picking her cards up off the table Mia smiled widely and stated, "I'm not afraid to lose, I'm in," and then glanced over to Matt.

Staring back at Mia Matt seemed to glaze over for a moment lost in thought. He reached down and picked up someone else's clothing, "I'm in," he said while continuing to stare into Mia's eyes.

Jenny interrupted the staring contest between Mia and Matt by saying, "well I haven't anything to lose," while throwing in Angela's top.

"I'll take two please," Clint said to Jenny. He got a Jack and a six, neither of which would help him.

"I'll have three," Angela said as she practically threw down her cards, "and make them good." From the look on her face it was clear she didn't get what she wanted.

"I'll take three also," Jake said. His poker face was better than Angela's. Nobody could tell if the cards he received were good or not.

"I'll have two if you please Jennifer." Mia's face was pure enjoyment so whether she had a good hand or not obviously didn't matter to her.

Matt and Jenny both took two and it was back to Clint. Even though he had nothing Clint decided to raise. Glancing over at his wife it was clear she was not happy with her hand. "Fuck," she said quietly, "I guess that means I fold," laying her cards on the table.

Showing little emotion Jake folded also but his partner said quite cheerfully, "I'm in." Mie exuded confidence and it added to her many layers of sexyness. If the remaining three players were betting anything serious they may have been worried about what she was holding.

As it didn't matter much both Matt and Jenny saw the raise. "Let's see what you got there Ms. Poker Face," Matt asked while staring into Mia's vibrant brown eyes.

Without the slightest hesitation Mia set her cards on the table one at a time. "Seven of hearts, seven of clubs, King of hearts, King of diamonds and," she paused for just a moment of suspense, "a King of spades. Can anybody beat that?"

First Clint set his cards down, then Jenny while Matt was lost in Mia's beauty. "Well, big guy," Mia asked, lowering her gaze for a moment to observe the bulge beneath his blue jeans, "whatcha got?"

Matt smiled slightly and said, "absolutely nothin. Looks like you win sweetie."

With all eyes on Jake Mia asked, "whatcha gonna do for us this time?"

"Yeah, show us something different," added Jenny.

Jake stood up proud and tall and began slowly masturbating. It was smooth and methodical. Every stroke was over emphasized. His grip was tight around the shaft which made the engorged, faintly purple head of his cock swell, giving it a larger look than normal. Even the boys had to admit it was erotic. He did that for a little over a minute before Angela spoke up, "alright, that's good enough. Let's continue the game."

Clint dealt but before anybody could look at their cards Jake had to ante. "What should I do?" Nobody had a suggestion so Jake just flopped his crooked cock a few times before he sat down.

It was Angela's turn first. This was it, the time had come for her to reveal the last of her hidden treasures. Once she took off her panties then every girl had been nude. Standing once again she hooked her thumbs and teasing them all a little she slid her red panties slightly down before playfully pulling them back up. Turning away from everyone Angela slid down the strings and small triangle shaped piece of fabric that passed for her undies like Mia did. Between those toned ass cheeks her pretty pink pussy presented itself beautifully. Her thin vaginal lips were not tanned at all and the pale white skin seemed to shine like a beacon in the night against the backdrop of her deep bronze tan. More vibrant than even the pale white flesh, two hints of nearly glowing pink petals peeked from between her outer labia. Before anyone could get a good look Angela stood up, turned around and faced them using both hands to cover up her pubic mound. Opening and then closing her hands a few times she teased the group before thrusting her hands up above her head in a Y shape reminiscent of a gymnast nailing her dismount. A small patch of inverted triangle shaped pale skin pointed to her prize.

Next it was Jake's turn. He jumped up and down, gyrated his hips so his cock twirled around in a circle and thrusted forward and backwards. "Is that good enough," he asked.

They all agreed it was and everyone else threw in a piece of clothing and picked up their cards. Clint once again had very little. A pair of twos, a Jack, a seven and a ten. He realized how lucky he was to have won that first round. Nothing good had come his way since. The whole table passed on the first time around. When it came to Angela again she asked for three cards. Her smile told everybody that she received what she wanted.

Jake, as well as Matt and Jenny, asked for two cards while Mia took three. To throw everyone off a little Clint just took one. He knew there was no chance in winning that hand so he tried intimidating them all.

It didn't phase his wife. With no hesitation she raised the bet by two.

Jake threw up his hands and said, "why not." Clint was pretty sure he didn't care if he lost. He was comfortable being nude and the possibility that he would get to fondle or be fondled was growing with each hand. He was loving the game and who could blame him. The fact was Clint felt a little jealous. With all the attention Jake was getting it seemed the loser was the winner in this game.

Everyone else had plenty of clothes so they all saw Angela's raise. When it came time to show their cards Angela was more than willing to lay hers down. She had two pairs, a pair of Kings and a pair of sixes. "Can anybody beat that?

"I hate to do this to you," Jenny spoke up, "but," and she laid her cards down.

"Three of a kind." Angela seemed deflated.

"Well at least you'll have fun playing with Jake, right?"

"What should we do," Angela unenthusiastically asked Clint.

"Jenny won, ask her."

Jake and Angela both looked at Jenny waiting to hear their fate. "You both have to satisfy two bets each so I think you should combine them and blow each other. Angela first."

That brought a smile back to her face. Without any hesitation Angela got down on her knees next to Jake, "it's not like this'll be the first time," she said while taking Jake's manhood in her hand.

"Jake, could you stand up please, so we all can see," Jenny asked from across the table.

Jake obliged and also took a couple steps back from the table. There was no need for Angela to fluff him so she took that man-meat directly into her mouth. Slurping and sucking sounds filled the otherwise silent room. Clint's wife moaned and hummed with pleasure as she gobbled up their business partner's shlong. Clint noticed a little jealousy brewing inside him as he slowly stroked himself beneath his shorts. Not because of his wife and best friend though.

Looking across the table he saw that Mia and Jenny scooted their chairs closer to Matt and it was obvious what they were doing. Even without the look on his face there was no question that their hands were fondling Matt's large cock.

"Time," Jenny announced. Angela didn't stop. "Time to switch," she reiterated. Angela seemed to be ignoring her. Standing up Jenny playfully but sternly said, "I said times up you cock whore!"

Finally she released Jake. Angela turned and smiled at her, "I was wondering how long it would take for you to call me something like that. The room couldn't help but laugh.

Before Angela had a chance to sit back down Jenny said, "I want you to stand also. Touch your toes you little whore and let Jake devour you.

Angela simply smiled and did as she was told. Facing her ass to the audience she slowly bent over until her hands were resting on the floor. Her pink petals glistened in the glow of the dining room light. She was ready for action.

Descending to his knees Jake buried his face between her ass cheeks. His head bobbed up-and-down as his tongue lapped up his business partner's wet pussy. Meanwhile Mia continued to fondle Matt's monsterous cock while Jenny, realizing Clint was the only one not engaged with someone, made her way over to him. Slowly she brushed her fingers against the fabric of his shorts while watching one of her bosses eat out her other boss.

Having witnessed this more than a few times already he was more interested in the new experience standing next to him. Clint snaked his hand under Jenny's dress and fondled her large bra covered breasts. Bigger than he had ever personally touched before made the situation more enjoyable. Her large melons felt like balloons overfilled with water, forming around his fingers as he kneaded them, even through the bra. Just as he was about to slide a hand under the sheer, pink fabric the adventure was suddenly halted. This time Mia broke everyone's concentration by speaking up, "ok, I think that's enough. Let's get back to the game."

No one could believe she was the one to end the jollification. She released Matt's impressive manhood and sat back in her seat. Although there were a few moans of disappointment everyone complied and reluctantly found their seat. After a slow but big drink of strawberry daiquiri Angela began dealing the cards. The realization that she and Jake had to again perform for the rest of them suddenly came to her, "Jake and I have to ante," she said with true joy in her tone. She stood back up and bent over for all to see. Spreading her firm little ass cheeks Angela began to rub her butthole. Like her nipples and her inner pussy lips it was brilliant pink, unblemished and oh so inviting. The five other people were practically salivating as her pointer finger pressed beyond the rim. Clint was amazed by his wife's action. She rarely allowed him to touch her there. She had to be realy drunk or realy horny to want anal play and he knew she wasn't that drunk. Going second knuckle deep Angela abruptly pulled her finger out and said, "I think that's enough for an ante."

The rest agreed and turned their attention to Jake. "I ain't doing that," he remarked and everyone laughed.

"Why don't you let the three girls each give you a good slap on the ass," Clint spoke up.

Jenny, Angela and Mia all responded with enthusiasm so Jake stood up and made his way around the table. Mia's smack was fierce and the sound filled the room completely. It made him jump and his hard dick bounced wildly in an almost comical manner. "Ow," Jake blurted out, "you enjoyed that too much." A smile was on his face but the fact that he was rubbing his ass told everyone that it really did hurt a little.

"How many times a day do you slap my ass," Mia's words were playful but everyone could tell there was a hint of revenge in her actions, "and do you think they all tickle?"

Jenny seemed like she was tempted to punish Jake also but instead she chose to pinch his bright white ass. Again Jake jumped and again his cock flailed in all directions. He whipped around to scold Jenny but was met with a light mack to his erection. Jake was too dumbfounded to even react. Jenny looked up at Jake and flirtatiously said, "Angela's turn."

He couldn't even comment, Jake just began to walk away but didn't take his eyes off Jenny. By the time he got to Angela he found his voice, "I'm not done with you," he said pointing at Jenny.

"My turn," Angela said with a shit-eating grin. She patted her lap indicating that she wanted Jake to lay across her legs like a child being punished. Jake obeyed with no argument. "Have you been a bad boy?"

"No."

Angela smacked his ass lightly, "are you lying?"

"No."

She smacked him slightly harder, "don't lie to me."

"Oww, I'm not lying, well, maybe a little," he said.

Angela smacked his ass so hard everyone in the room jumped, "don't lie to me!"

"Jesus, ok, ok, I've been bad."

"What did you do?" Angela raised her hand to smack him again.

"What?"

She smacked his ass even harder than before. Just the sound of it made Clint flinch. "What did you do to deserve this?"

"I don't know!"

"Smack," that time the sound made everyone wince, except Mia, she seemed to be enjoying her man being punished a little too much.

"Ouch! I don't know what you want me to say?" Although Jake acted like he hated the treatment he didn't make any attempt to pull away from Angela's lap.

Raising her hand higher than she had before Angela said, "you know what I want you to admit. Now say it or we can keep on going, your choice.

"What?"

"Smack!

"Ok, ok, I think about you while I fuck Mia sometimes."

Everyone looked at Mia wondering what her reaction was going to be. A smile was plastered on her face, "what, it's not like I haven't thought about Angie too sometimes."

All of them broke out in booming laughter. Jake made his way back to his seat but hesitantly sat down which made the room fill with laughter once again. "Your ass is mine," he said looking squarely at Angela, "literally."

As Clint looked at his cards he noticed Mia lean over to her man. Whispering just loud enough for everyone to hear she said, "looks like I found a new game to play with you."

Clint's hand had potential. He had a three, a seven, a four and a Jack all in diamonds. The one that stuck out was a four of clubs, he would have to try for a pair or try for a flush. It was Jake's turn first and he chose to raise. Followed quickly by Mia, Matt, Jenny and Clint who all saw his raise. Angela looked deep into Jake's eyes as she calmly said, "I'll see that."