An Evening of Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A slight sadness swept over Angela's face. It was obvious she liked being filled that much and had no desire for it to end. The disappointment didn't last long as Jake seized the opportunity. "My turn," he announced as he took Matt's position. Soon he was giving Angela his all. His all was only about half the size of Matt's but Jake was a master in his technique and before too long she was panting once again.

Matt joined the two ladies on the recliner. His lips went directly to one of Mia's firm enhanced breasts. He found little to complain about. The skin was taut but the flesh responded just like a natural breast would. They were firm but pliable, like any young, small chested woman's titties would be. Only Mia's were not small, they were a strong C but they looked much larger on her petite frame. Her nipples pointed out like a soldier standing at attention, they felt good to the touch. While Matt's fingers tweaked one, his tongue swirled around the other, introducing as much stimulation to her as he could. Some girls' sensitivity lessened after a boob job, not Mia's, in fact they were even more sensitive and her moans grew louder with his touch. Sucking on nipples with jewelry in them was foreign to Matt, like so many other things that evening. He'd never even played strip poker, never been with an Asian woman before, never been with two women before let alone took part in an orgy. If he had a list of sexual experiences he wanted to accomplish that evening crossed out a lot of them.

With his eyes Matt followed the silver chain down from her beautiful chest to Mia's incredibly flat stomach where it connected to the elaborately decorated ring attached to her belly button. He thoroughly enjoyed the view of his girlfriend's face buried in the crevice just beyond the end of that chain. Often Matt had fantasies about sharing a woman with Jenny, many times those fantasies included Mia or Angela. Now he was living that fantasy and couldn't be more excited.

Jenny's eyes met Matt's and they both beamed with happiness. She lifted her head just long enough to say, "I know what you're thinking but I'm not done yet. Stuff her mouth first."

Taking his girlfriend's advice Matt presented his robust manhood to an enthusiastic Mia. Running his fingers through her blonde and blue hair Matt slowly slid himself in and out of Mia's mouth. A pierced tongue was yet another new experience for him. He was pleasantly surprised at how much of a difference it made. The pressure of the ball moved up and down his shaft bringing a new sensation to oral sex. A question entered his thoughts of whether Jenny would be willing to get her tongue pierced. He decided that if she agreed they both would get one. It was obvious that Mia was trying like hell to swallow all of him but the angle was wrong. Displaying a little frustration, she removed Matt's beast from her mouth, "Jen, why don't we conquer your man's meat together," Mia asked with a smile.

Jenny obliged and they all repositioned themselves. Soon the two women were both on their knees in front of Matt. Mia prompted Jenny to go first so she could enjoy the view. Jenny took about six inches into her mouth and stroked the rest with a tight grip. Using both hands Mia simultaneously fondled Matt's smooth shaven balls as well as one of Jenny's large breasts. Every time Jenny took a break from swallowing her man's prick Mia pulled her close to lock lips. Like two crazed animals, their kisses were impassioned and sloppy. Slobber ran down both their chins and dripped onto their chests.

Matt thought his arousal couldn't rise any more but when Mia took over sucking him he reached a new plateau. No one had ever engulfed the entire thing before but after a few attempts Mia did just that. The sensation was like nothing he had ever experienced. Her throat clamped around his swollen meat tighter than anything he had ever fucked, including a virgin girlfriend he deflowered many years ago. All the way in, all the way out, each time picking up the pace. Matt felt the tongue stud completely run up-and-down his shaft and sooner than he wanted the familiar signs of an oncoming climax began to overpower his resistance. "I'm gonna cum if you don't stop," he warned between gasps of breath.

"Not yet big boy," Mia replied, "I want you inside my cunt first." Changing positions again she threw herself back on the recliner and spread her legs in a crude invitation. Unlike Mia's throat Matt could only get his cock about three-quarters of the way in before he bottomed out. It didn't matter though. She felt wonderful. He could tell she was using her vaginal muscles to clamp down on his stiffness.

It wasn't going to take long, the pressure was rising quickly and it was about to reach its precipice. Less than ten strokes inside her and Matt could no longer resist. He warned Mia about the inevitable, "I can't hold out."

"Cover me," Mia demanded, "shoot that load all over my tits."

Picking up the pace Matt's dick twitched a few times letting them both know it was time. Jenny was there to grab his pulsating member and aimed it at a forty-five degree angle. Matt's cock stiffened even more just before he exploded. He bellowed in pleasure as a thick rope of pearly white spunk ejected from his balls and landed just below Mia's chin. The second load hit its mark. A line of white cream snaked its way across Mia's right breast. It seemed to glow against her well tanned skin. The third and forth shot landed on Mia's toned stomach. Jenny released her grip and dove at Mia's cum covered body while Matt slowly milked the rest of his seed. Dripping it on to the small triangle of blue pubic hair. He then used his fingers to rub it in. All the time watching his girlfriend lapp up every single droplet off that beautiful Asian body.

From his position on the couch Clint could enjoy the whole room. He couldn't explain it but he realy liked watching his wife get fucked by other men. He had seen Angela with Jake many times. In fact the first time Clint slepped with her was the first time Jake did also. He and Jake, college roommates at the time, both met Angela separately at the same party. Jake brought her back to their apartment and when Clint arrived he found his roommate and the chick he'd also been hitting on going at it like rabbits. To both of their surprise Angela didn't flinch, she just smiled and asked Clint if he wanted to watch or join in. Most men have heard their whole lifes that you fuck the slut but marry the good girl. Clint had always figured if you marry the good girl you would probably spend the rest of your life fantasizing about the slut. So Clint married the slut and hadn't regretted his decision for one moment.

Clint chose to pay more attention to the three in the recliner. Stroking his erection back to life as he watched closely. Jenny garnished most of his attention. She's the only woman in that room that he had not had sex with. Jenny had much more of a rounder figure than the other two girls, Clint hadn't been with anyone that shapely in a long time and he was looking forward to it. He wasn't much of a "big boobs" man, he preferred them small and perky. Angela's were nearly perfect in his eyes, but as a treat Clint loved the idea of Jenny's mellons. He enjoyed watching them swing and sway as she moved around. They were going to be a nice change of pace and he couldn't wait to watch them flail up and down as he fucked her.

Shortly after Matt ejaculated across Mia's body the two girls moved on to the next eligible man, which was Clint. They knelt on the couch, either side of him, and began kissing each other inches away from Clint's face. Leaning in, he joined them in a three-way make-out session. Their lips touched as their tongues darted out of their mouths in search of another. Further down their bodies, hands explored. The girls collaborated as they fondled and stroked Clint's stiffness. At the same time their other hands kneaded and pinched each other's breast playfully while they shared the same man.

Clint focused on the neglected breasts, reveling in the difference between the two women. Mia's firm, smooth titty was nearly perfectly round with pert hard nipples that seemed to beg to be tweaked. With the addition of a stainless steel ring and the sterling silver chain that hung from it fondling his best friend's girl was truly a unique experience. He rolled the top of her incredibly stiff nipple between two fingers, occasionally wiggling one through the ring before lightly tugging it.

On the other hand, literally, the teardrop shaped pillow of flesh that hung off his employee's chest was about as different from Mia's as it could possibly be. Soft flesh seeped between his fingers as he massaged Jenny's left breast. The sensation that ran through him almost convinced Clint to change his mind about big titties.

Mia broke free and kissed her way down Clint's chest hesitating momentarily to playfully give Jenny's tits a few kisses also. Reaching his lap Mia gobbled up Clint's cock like a hungry predator. He was enchanted by the feeling of being deep-throated. It felt so good having her esophagus squeeze his seven and a half inches. Angela's inability to overcome her gag reflex made blow-jobs a rarity for Clint. He had accepted that, even convinced himself he didn't like them, but having Mia demonstrate what could be, sparked a feeling he'd almost forgotten he had.

Jenny skillfully swung a leg across Clint's chest being careful not to disrupt Mia. Pulling his face between her big jugs she said, "I'm sure you don't get to do this very often." Clint took the hint and motorboated Jenny. She pushed her ample tits together and Clint got the complete experience. His entire face back to his ears were covered by Jenny's soft pliable flesh. "You like that boss?" Jenny enjoyed stimulating Clint nearly as much as he enjoyed being stimulated. She began to shake her shoulders which jerked Clint's head from left to right along with her breasts. It was kind of silly but he loved the feeling. For good measure Clint lightly pressed his lips together and made a noise that vaguely resembled a boat's motor. With his head viced between his employee's fun bags he couldn't help but smile.

Clint's previous orgasm had given him a greater tolerance and thankfully so because Mia's skillful mouth drove him crazy. Just as he began to feel another developing he felt Mia disengage. "Time for a new position," she said, gasping for breath and wiping the saliva from her chin.

Clint barely heard a thing. He just felt Mia release his cock and then Jenny pulled away from his face. By the time he grasped what was going on Jenny had swung her body one-hundred and eighty degrees and positioned her meaty snatch directly above his throbbing manhood. Lowering herself onto his pole Clint seemed to feel every ripple of Jenny's sopping wet cunt. The heat, the moisture, the euphoric caress of her flesh engulfing him, rocketed his arousal to staggering heights. It felt so much better then Clint had ever imagined. He could almost feel those long inner lips of hers wrapping around his dick.

Moments after Clint felt his cock bottom out inside Jenny Mia's tongue glided up his balls and, from Jenny's reaction, over her clitoris sending shivers up both their spines. Her tongue stud was very evident and added a whole new level of excitement for both of them. Mia planted her tongue at the point where the underside of his cock pressed up against the top of Jenny's opening. He could feel her tongue stud as his shaft went in and out. Lapping at Jenny's sensitive magic button caused her to ride Clint faster and faster. Leaning back she braced herself up with her hands on his chest as she used her legs and hips to pound and grind his rock hard prick at the same time. Steadily her pace picked up and Clint could tell by her breathing that she was getting close. And then it hit her. A bolt of electricity seemed to race through her body and Clint would swear he felt it strike his pole like lightning to a lightning rod. Jenny's body shook as she screamed out in ecstasy but she did not break her rhythm. Instead it became even more intense, she continued to ride Clint completely through her orgasm.

Her excitement inspired his excitement and soon after the unmistakable signs of his own impending orgasm bubbled up to the surface. The signs didn't escape Jenny and when his erection stiffened even more Jenny called out, "now," as she raised herself off of him.

Mia grabbed Clint's erupting manhood and aimed it at her mouth. She plunged his meat past her blue painted lips and drank in all he had to give. Only a little cum escaped from her hunger. "Mmmm," Mia purred looking into Jenny's eyes.

"Save some for me," Jenny said as she knelt down next to Mia and almost forcefully began making out with her. The two women tasted Clint's semen together in a passionate embrace that included plenty of touching. Jenny brushed her finger through Mia's hair as her other hand kneaded her tight ass, pulling the two of them closer together. Their tits pressed together beautifully.

Gathering his strength Clint sat back and enjoyed the show. He finally broke the moment by asking Mia to join him in orally pleasuring Jenny. He loved his first chance and wanted to get another before the festivities came to an end. Jenny smiled profusely. Practically jumping into position she laid down on the couch and spread her legs wide in preparation.

Together Mia and Clint knelt between Jenny's thighs. They kissed each other and lapped at her furry snatch. It was awkward and neither of them were giving the attention Jenny desired so Mia relinquished control of Jenny's pussy and moved up to her ample chest. Now unencumbered Clint ran his tongue along the perimeter of her hot box. He grazed it over her plump hairy lips, relishing every convex and concave of her inner thighs. With Mia concentrating on her left breast and Clint enthralled with the opening between her legs Jenny moaned and groaned with maximal delight. By the time Clint sucked those lengthy, meaty inner lips into his mouth Jenny was already halfway to orgasm. Spreading her lips apart as wide as possible he drove his tongue into her hot, soaking wet hole. Jenny let out a grunted scream that filled the whole room. Lapping as he tongue fucked her Clint absorbed everything she had to give, the sounds, the tastes and the little convolutions her body made as she swam in ecstasy.

"Suck my clit boss," she begged, "suck it hard and finger fuck my ass!" Wiggling down a bit to make sure everything was accessible Jenny continued to beg, "please boss, please!"

Taken aback by her bluntness, Clint paused for a moment, but only for a moment, before he enthusiastically obliged. After lubing his middle finger with her own sticky, hot juices Clint rubbed her tawny puckered starfish. The slightly darker flesh that enveloped Jenny's plump lips carried back into her ass crack. The hair however stopped just past her pussy leaving her cute little buthole and ass crack bare. Although the look was a complete contrast to what his wife's body offered, Clint had no less lust to devour it. He pressed his finger past the threshold of her anise and Jenny whimpered. Upon reaching his second knuckle Clint lowered his lips to her eagerly awaiting cunt. As he slowly finger fucked her asshole, getting deeper with each thrust, he took Jenny's long inner lips into his mouth again. Sucking and maneuvering his tongue all over them Clint reveled in the texture and taste of the whole experience. By the time his finger was buried as deep as it would go Clint had moved his mouth up to Jenny's pink pearl. She squirmed and yelped from over stimulation while simultaneously she cried out for more. Clint's finger gained speed meeting the rhythm of his flickering tongue.

"Fuck, fuck, God damn, fuck that feels good," Jenny screeched as her body tried to thrash about.

Helping, Mia firmly held her down as Clint relentlessly tortured her with pleasure. "Give it to her," Mia encouraged, "finger that ass."

Clint could not respond with words so he did what he normally did to Angela at that point in her ecstasy, he took Jenny's clit into his mouth and sucked it like a tiny penis. Immediately her eroticism found a new level.

"Oh God, fuck, thank you God! More, more, faster, faster," she begged just before her orgasm erupted inside her. "FUUUCK." Jenny's words were followed by an ejaculation of warm cum that covered Clint's face and chest. Incoherent moans and groans escaped her. Sometimes a word like yes or God could be heard but mostly it was just pleasure noises.

Clint slowly removed his finger and took in the wonderful view of a beautiful woman coming down from the heavens back to earth. Jenny's cum dripped from his chin but he made no effort to clean up. It felt wonderful being covered in her juices. It was like a physical confirmation of what a good job he did. Besides, Mia was on him quickly. She lapped at his face like a dog, Attempting to remove any and all of Jenny's cum.

Over on the loveseat his wife and his best friend observed the show while aimlessly continuing to screw. "Now it's your turn," Jake announced. Pulling out of her pussy he pressed its head against her pink puckered butthole. Clint was sure Angela would violently object as she did nearly every time he had attempted the same thing, yet to his complete surprise she didn't. Angela's face twisted and tightened as Jake began to spread her nearly virgin rose colored starfish with his crooked fuck stick.

This was the only time Clint really felt jealous the whole evening. He could count on one hand how many times his wife let him violate her like that. Obviously he wasn't going to confront his wife at that moment so he chose just to keep his mouth shut and enjoy the show.

"Easy," Jake said calmly, "just breathe and slightly bare down." Holding onto her hips tightly he pushed the head of his cock past her sphincter. Angela let out a gasp and raised a hand to her ass cheek. "No, no. You're going to take this my slutty friend." A half an inch at a time Jake pressed himself further and further into her forbidden zone.

"It hurts," Angela whimpered.

"No it doesn't," Jake responded with a calming voice, "it's just uncomfortable." Looking out at the onlookers Jake asked, "Mia will you come over here and help?"

They all could see the fear rise in Angela's eyes. "With pleasure," Mia responded as she sauntered over to the loveseat. Without being prompted she positioned herself on the far side of Jake and Angela leaving an unobstructed view for the rest of them. The excitement had brought both Matt and Clint's pricks back to life. Jenny and the two men foundled themselves while they watched.

Jake slowly retracted as Mia let a large amount of saliva fall into her hand. Before Jake slid his hardness back in, Mia coated it, making his cock drip with her natural lubricant.

Angela's face still exuded pain and fear but not as intensely as it had a minute before. As Jake began entering again she let out a whimper. "You're ok sweetie," Mia said and squeezed her tight little ass a couple of times. "You know we're going to let Matt back here next, right."

Both Angela and Clint's eyes opened as far as they could. Clint looked over at Matt and saw the big smile strone across his face. "Easy there big boy," Mia said, "I'm only joking."

"Yeah," chimed in Angela, "she's only joking."

"It's not so bad. It took me a few times to get used to it but I love it now." Jenny moved her free hand over to Matt's stiffening monster and began to stroke it. Looking directly at Mia she asked, "Matt, you want to show them, and without waiting for an answer Jenny leaned over and took her boyfriend's massive man meat into her mouth.

Jake had never stopped pumping Angela and by the time Matt was hard enough for the next step he had built up a slow but steady pace. Angela seemed to be more comfortable and had even begun to enjoy Jake's skillful touch once again.