All Comments on 'An Evening of Suprises'

by jadepixie

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
bobby9909bobby9909over 11 years ago
Group or Swing

not LW

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Agree with bobby#s

Sounds nice, but marginal (at best) for LW!

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3over 11 years ago
Boorriinngg

Stories written in 2nd person--you did this...--are extremely boring and uncreative. If you can't write in the 1st person and create some decent dialog, DON'T EVEN THINK YOU CAN WRITE!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Can't write?

"Don't even think you can write" - Comment left by someone with NO stories to his name. That makes two then!

Having said that, stories written in the second person are extremely difficult to pull off, and you didn't quite do it. First person is better and third person is easiest.

This story is better than our none author would have you believe!

jadepixiejadepixieover 11 years agoAuthor
Feedback

Thank you for any creative help. I appreciate it.

I'm sorry I picked the wrong category.

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersover 11 years ago
Excellent

Don't let them discourage you. Your writing skill is right up there with the better writers on this site. Although you didn't pull it off flawlessly, you did very well. AND, Loving Wives is definitely an appropriate area of Literotica for your story.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
I agree that the POV

detracts from the story unless it's exceptionally well done and, although the writing was good, it wasn't quite enough to carry that off. One of the things that jarred a bit for me was "I...wondered where you had went" instead of "wondered where you had gone;" but it was a decent offering even if it wasn't to my personal taste. Don't be discouraged - and ignore those who claim it's in the wrong category.

catphan8catphan8over 11 years ago

Hard to read stories written from this pov!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous