An Evening Together - The Motel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve stood and stretched his legs. His hips were a bit sore from the position, but his cock was dripping in its success. Veins pulsed. He was harder and hornier after the mess they made. A little winded, he told her, "Get up. I want to see that big ass shake while I fuck you."

Carolyn rolled off the bed and bent over. The two big cheeks of her ass waved enticingly in front of Steve. He ran his hands up her sides feeling, squeezing as he went, feeling up her legs and hips and waist. Carolyn felt the tip of his cock start to nestle between her ass cheeks. A loud slap of his hips on her ass and she was full again, feeling that stretched feeling despite having gotten off just moments ago.

He started thrusting. Smack. Smack. Smack. Her ass rippled with each hit. She throbbed every time his fat nut sack smacked her clit. Smack. His hands explored her body. Squeezing her hips. Smack. They traveled upwards, squeezing and kneading her heavy tits. Smack! They lowered to her belly. Smack! He squeezed and pawed at it. Smack!

"Oh fuck! You feel so damn good", he panted and continued to pound.

"Oh god! So do you, baby", Her moans replied.

He could feel her getting warm again. His balls were tightening. The tip of his cock tingled on the verge of release. He grabbed her waist again, thrusting hard.

"YES! YEEES! FUCK ME, BABY! Oh, FUCK FUCK FUCK MEEE!"

"AAARGH! FUCK", he almost grumbled, and tried to keep his shit together for just a moment longer. Trying to stave off that looming eruption.

"I'm almost there! Cum for me! Cum for me, baby! Give me that fat load! Fill me. Fill meee!"

And there he was, the point of no return. Her ass moved like waves in the ocean. Her hands were gripping and pulling the sheets of the bed. Moans and pants and yelling filled the room. The tip of his cock repeatedly tapped against the deepest parts of her. The sounds of her fat tits slapping up against the bed echoed against the walls. His cock was enveloped in a tight grip as she sprinted to her own orgasm.

"OH SHIT SHIT SHIT FUUUCK!", she bellowed.

Her pussy was on fire as she panted and moaned, and the hot rush of her fluid ran down both of their legs.

"OOOH FUUUUCCK", he hollered in response.

He gave one last big thrust. Carolyn could feel his cock swell inside her, and then it came. And it came. And it came some more. Fuck, he was cumming so much, she thought to herself. He exploded inside her, his balls tightening up as they emptied. A bit of it started to leak out as he was coming down from the rush.

He slumped over a bit on her. Exhausted. Using her still very gorgeous ass to steady himself, he got up and rolled onto the bed, his wet, soft cock flopping about as he did. She laid there peacefully. Cum was leaking out and onto the carpet.

In the moments before they passed out, Steve muttered, "we should do this regularly. Make a thing of it."

"God, yes. We should", Carolyn whispered in reply.

12