All Comments on 'An Evening with Artists'

by Lanacad

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
olblueyesolblueyes3 months ago

well done, liked it, no one had sex but got even with paul!! lol,

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

One of the best I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I enjoyed the story line, classic in content. The twist in the supply room was unexpected but not far fetched given the history between the characters. The story transported me into it, so for my money, it was good.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well written. Reminded me of a very uninhibited model we had in our drawing class. By then she'd been modeling (elsewhere) for only a month and now she was really enjoying it. Told us how much she loves being naked. She didn't bother with a robe during the breaks, talked freely about her body, and struck some very "open" poses. She'd completely shaved her cunt, and took poses that featured her labia and asshole. She held herself open and told us how aroused she was, pointing out her wetness and the juice leaking out. For standing poses she arched back, thrusting her pelvis forward, which had the effect of opening her labia to reveal her inner folds and her clitoral hood. She coaxed her clit out for us to study. She had one of the most perfectly formed cunts I'd ever seen. In all, it was a very p r oductive session, and i'll bet she wanked furiously soon as she got home. I know I certainly did!

She told us the next time she models for us she's going to leave home naked!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous