All Comments on 'An Evil Woman Pt. 08'

by Arking

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AliceGeeAliceGeeabout 1 year ago

I am so loving this story. I do hope there are more episodes to come and all loose ends get tied up, questions answered and villains dealt with appropriately.

ArkingArkingabout 1 year agoAuthor

@AliceGee - this story has grown and grown from my first idea. Yes, there are many twists and turns to come. Some sad, some sexy and maybe a complete surprise. I think this is one of those stories that I will leave open and add to from time to time.

Cindy1001Cindy1001about 1 year ago

This is slowly developing into a classic thriller (well, it was that from the beginning, it only took me some time to recognise it, sorry). That also makes the waiting for a next episode pure torture. Assuming your other stories are similarly addictive (and there is nothing that would indicate the contrary), I may wait to start reading until a story has been finished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Despite her being a slaver and trafficker, making money off trafficked broken people, I couldn't help but find the Chinese girls attractive, however, I have to ask, where did Grace and Lai go to? Did they really expect Corrine to just die and not save those in need of saving? They knew the ship was compromised, and instead of taking her, their shared captive love slave, they flee instead? It doesn't make sense as to just leaving her on the ship. So, they had to have been monitoring her behavior and knew that the Navy was close-by. Meaning they got a tip from someone and somewhere.

That said, I'd love to see how Grace and Lai end up being encountered by Corrine again.

ArkingArkingabout 1 year agoAuthor

@the Anonymous reader. - There is a long way to go, they have not disappeared altogether but did have to vacate the ship due to the presence of various warships and plans. There is a lot more to come.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy9 months ago

Strange, definitely strange …. But getting such a plan in motion, starting in this wine bar the missing niece and so on, ending with the stick and the vessel still afloat, thats even out of reach for a james bond 007

AND WHY THE US INTELLIGENCE SERVICE DOESNT SEARCH THE SHIP?

Ok great chapter 🚢 🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢 🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳ten ships and Chinese flags

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArking@Arking
Updated. 19th April 2024. An anonymous reader asked about the Corrine Myers Mystery. Yes, she will set about protecting the sisters if she can get away from their grasp. Recently it was suggested to me that I should consider publishing elsewhere, as well as on Literotica. I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES