All Comments on 'An Ex Marks Her Spot Ch. 05'

by Rallynoangels

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
white_rabbit273white_rabbit273about 5 years ago
Not what I expected...

Not usually my genre, but I really enjoyed this series.

Have to say, after all the shit Emma put Pip through, finally seeing empathy and jealousy from her for Pip... I feel like it was an awesome ending. Plus Pip finally got fucked properly.

Maybe have Pip servicing Emma and Mark while the two girls are pregnant for an epilogue? I dunno.

Thanks for the story

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 5 years ago
Ugh! Really Disappointed . . .

I was looking forward to finally getting to enjoy Pip & Mark together, just the two of them. As I said, I was really disappointed by this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Need a Ch.6

I reread these all the time. By far my favorite story in this category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Mark and Pip need to be together without Emma

I agree with nthusiastic. The couple need to be alone and explore sex together, without that sadistic bitch, Emma.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
God I cum so hard to these

Wish I had an Emma in my life. Would love someone taking control of me and servicing my husband. I cum so hard to this series.

tbonehuntertbonehunteralmost 4 years ago
Well done

I held off comment until I read the entire series as I never was sure how I really felt even though the scenes are hot and characters are drawn well. The final chapter, in which it’s obvious that Emma has fallen in love with Pip, and the three are in fact a family unit, sealed it for me. One of the better multi-chapter of this genre I’ve read. Oddly, my favorites are 1 and 5, which are the lowest scoring... should give me a clue as to my normalcy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I check back in on this for a new installment way more often than a normal person should. Hoping for a new chapter. Maybe with a pregnancy involved.

ContrahentContrahent12 months ago

The toxic becomes sweet and loving, in its own way. Wonderful story.

m1km1n30m1km1n309 months ago

I read the entire series to be fair, and I confirmed that I did indeed hate Emma as much at the end as I did at the beginning. I dislike all these people. Mark told Pip Emma was nothing/nobody and yet she was in their bed on their wedding night, no problem. There’s nothing sexy about Pip’s horrifyingly low self esteem, though it shouldn’t be a surprise with a mother like hers. Author, I like so many of your other stories. This one just wasn’t for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous