An Excess of Possession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly the computer came back to life and the screensaver disappeared. The rose on Julia's ankle grew and vined out in a complex floral arrangement that flowed over the top of her foot, to the tips of and between her toes. The screen zoomed out and much of the same was happening to her left foot. Sequential photos flipped back and forth on the screen. The artwork was being applied to all of the poses simultaneously.

Settling on the full length nude again, the virtual tattoos grew rapidly up her calves and past her knees. A tremendously detailed tiger appeared on her left thigh and a green python coiled around on the right. As the photos rotated, the snake rolled through her gluteal cleft, leaving an expanding explosion of flora and fauna in its wake. Geometric patterns appeared in the underbrush as it continued upward into a big arc across her belly and then curved downward like a twisty road around her navel. The snake's fanged mouth was open and Julia's labia became the tips of it's forked tongue.

When the computer zoomed out again, all of the photos of Julia in all poses showed the same work. The color that started at her toes and rose through her torso had blended artistically with the mandala below her boobs and the tree on her back. One of her tits, including the nipple, had been completely blacked out, forever covering thin blue veins that had graced her pale skin. A night sky full of zodiac signs covered the rest of her chest and the darkness was interwoven with a hexagonal pattern, like a stylized beehive in the shadow of black waves that continued up her neck and down to her fingertips.

The computer zoomed in on Julia's pretty face. For a moment, the tattooing seemed to have ended. Then, thin black lines crept from under her hairline and down her nose, leaving a fine, feminine, asymmetric pattern that covered her face, flowed over her chin and melded with her tattooed neck. Color filled the spaces in between and Julia's face and body were complete.

As the girl's poses flipped by in sequence it was evident there was no skin on her body that was left unmarked. A key was depressed and the files were saved.

The screensaver came on after a prolonged pause and "I WANT MORE" tumbled across monitor.


12