An Excess of Will

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, in a moment of desperation Carly pushed her hands forward through the mountain, sending two mounds of earth forward. They protruded in front of her, nearly blocking out the view of the lowlands below. Now still suck fast and with her view to the ground obscured, Carly turned her view up to the stars above. Once more they danced and swirled, seemingly still stirred up from when she had played with them the night before. It brought her a strange amount of comfort to see that what she had done still had an effect.

Finally Carly woke. Her body felt as sore as if she had spent the day doing manual labor, every muscle complaining whenever she moved them. She stretched and ran her hands down her front, feeling sweat covering every inch of her skin. For a moment Carly thought she was bundled up in the blankets again, feeling a lump of blankets bunched up across her chest. She moved to push them down and felt a sharp pain. Confused, she opened her eyes and was greeted with a view that nothing could have prepared her for. She had tits.

Of course, anatomically she had had breasts before. She had a layer of fat over the muscle, milk ducts, veins, and nipples, naturally. But no one would have called them tits before. Now, now they were prominent. Unavoidable, inescapable. Her very inner thoughts stumbled over each other as she tried to formulate a thought. How? Why? When? Who? She poked her breast again and felt the sensation as expected. It was definitely her own body. This wasn't an elaborate prank. Or was it? Suddenly Carly heard the faint echo of the voice again, "You're still holding back..."

Cautiously Carly ran her hands over her breasts. They were warm, filled with life, and she judged them to be the size of a grapefruit each. This kind of growth was impossible. Not in one night, not even in the statically greatest growth spurt of a growing woman. And yet, here they were. She waved her chest back and forth and watched as her perky boobs rolled back and forth across it. She felt a singular pleasure doing this. They looked perfectly natural; there was no hint of them looking like implants.

With a cautious hand she felt her nipples, which were now large, dark, and erect. A wave of pleasure ran across her entire body and Carly moaned aloud. Her breasts had never been this sensitive. She resisted the urge to start masturbating right there, wanting to figure out what she needed to do next. There was no way she had any bras that would fit these. The ones she had were in essence merely one step up from a training bra. These were more like a D cup. She'd have to go to a lingerie store and get remeasured.

"STOP HOLDING BACK. STOP THINKING SMALL."

The voice jolted Carly to attention. She was getting fed up.

"What do you want from me!" she called out in a loud whisper. She certainly didn't want to attract more attention from her flat mates.

"You are only just beginning to understand. Don't hold back."

Carly furrowed her brow, trying to understand. Who was this voice? Was it responsible for her dreams? Did it cause her growth?

"No," Carly jumped again at the response of the voice to her question, "You are responsible."

She was responsible?! She didn't ask for this. She didn't want this. Everyone would think she was a freak, who went and got a ridiculous boobjob right after being publically humiliated. She stood up. Her room was still an abject mess, evidence of her outburst yesterday. At that time, she had simply wanted to have an effect on the world, something unmistakable and not easily reversible. A thought slowly formed in her head. Did I do this to myself?

"Yes. It's an expression of yourself."

"So you're saying I could do more?"

"Finally she's getting it."

Carly didn't respond to that, having caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. She nearly lost her breath, barely recognizing herself. Her breasts were bigger, yes, but her whole body had changed. She had shapely hips, her butt had ballooned out similarly to her chest, and she actually had meat on her bones as opposed to being a stick. Again she felt up her breasts, pleasure washing over her like a wave. This time she couldn't help it and slipped her hand into her panties, placing two fingers against her pussy, slowly circling them and feeling pleasure hit her like a brick wall. She backed up against the wall and spread her legs for easier access, now pushing her fingers inside. Everything was a new sensation, and she watched in the mirror while she touched herself. Her mouth hung open and she found herself for the first time in her life liking her reflection.

She looked down at her breasts again, placing her free hand on one. Her body felt reduced simply to two epicenters of pleasure. She wanted more. With each stroke of her pussy and pinch of her nipple, the pleasure reached a new height. Everything was building. Carly presently felt something twinge in her chest. Her hand was visibly further away from her, although it was still tweaking her nipple. Her breasts had grown again. Whereas before they were grapefruit sized, they were now honey dew sized. Each one was easily more than a large handful.

Carly cut off the voice in her head, knowing what it was about to say.

"I won't hold back." Looking down, Carly focused on her breasts, trying to send her force of will into them with every beat of her heart. She watched as they visibly grew before her eyes, inflating like two water balloons. How big would they get? She wondered, and then decided that it was up to her. Pleasure and heat emanated from her breasts as they grew larger and larger, surpassing watermelons, then beach balls, then bean bag chairs in size. The whole time Carly furiously masturbated, barely able to handle the intense pleasure she was feeling. Her hand was now stuck under her gargantuan breast, and she found it hard to move her hand under it's weight.

Carly's two massive ballooning breasts now nearly filled half the room, spilling over the carpet and everything that laid on the floor until they reached the opposite wall. But even this felt pleasurable as her nipples, which she now noticed were about as large around as her fist, pressed against the wall. In a final burst of energy Carly wildly shoved her fingers in and out of her pussy, her other hand now feeling for her clit. She could barely manage to wrap her arms around the base of her room sized breasts, but manage she did. Almost the second she did so she came, and moans escaped her lips loud enough they could be heard on the other side of the flat. Carly nearly fainted with the effort, sliding down the wall to rest as she recovered from the orgasm.

She surveyed what had just happened. Looking across the room, her breasts now dominated the space. Each one seemed as large as a queen-size waterbed mattress in terms of volume, and just as heavy. Carly was effectively immobilized. A futile pull told her that there was no way she could lift even one of them. And yet, at the moment she felt hard pressed to care. The pleasurable haze of the orgasm still hung about her, clouding her judgement.

Suddenly she was jerked back to reality when she heard a movement at the door. Natasha.

"Hey hon, are you ok?" In horror Carly heard the door handle turn and the door begin to open.

To be continued...

12