An Experiment

Story Info
[Medical Fetish] [Injection Fetish]
1.6k words
3.95
16.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

+This is an Injection Fetish story. Don't know what it is? Then maybe this story is not for you. It'll probably be boring and weird for you. You have been warned.

+So this is just a little experiment. This is a short First Person × Second Person thing I wrote. It's like role-playing but slightly more refined and in a story form. Let me know if you like it and want more in this style. I need feedback on this thing pls.

+Appreciate all feedback. Better if it's direct.

+All characters are 18+.

+Sorry for the grammatical errors and typos.

***

...

I pick up the empty syringe and the used cotton swab and walk towards the dustbin.

"For the next one, I'd like you to bend over the bed. And take those panties off, I'm gonna go for the dorsogluteal site on this one." I inform you as I move back to the table.

"There's one more?" I notice the slight hesitation in your tone.

"Of course there's a second one. You have two cheeks, so I brought you two injections. You're not scared, are you?" I ask with a cheeky smile, fully aware of the fact that you're not gonna be able to resist it whatsoever.

"I'm not scared.." You answer in a hesitant soft voice.

I prepare the second injection with 3cc Vitamin C added with 5cc of Injection Water. This is going to be quite a jump from your last B12 shot. I pair this syringe with a big 60mm needle of 22G. The 8 cc injection feels heavy compared to your previous 2cc B12 shot. I cover the needle with its plastic cap and put the ready injection and the cotton swabs in the tray and walk back to the bed. I find you obeying my instructions well. You stand bent over the bed with your panties down at your ankles. Your cute, round ass is completely naked. I put the tray just beside you, where you can see it. Where you can see the long needle and the full barrel of the syringe. I start by gently patting your left buttcheek. The caressing of your cheek and examining for the injection site goes on for a couple of minutes.

"Okay, this is the site." I poke your butt in a spot with my finger.

I place my hand on your lower back and slowly start rubbing the decided area with a cotton swab. You stare at the syringe in the tray as I prepare your butt for your next injection. My hand on your back applies a little more force, making you arch your back and pushing your butt up. The wet spot on your smooth naked skin shines in the light.

"This injection will hurt a little bit more and take a bit longer, but you'll be a good girl and take it, right?" I ask as I remove the plastic cover from the needle. Your breathing is the only sound that disturbs the silence of the room.

"Y...Yes." A mixture of fear and excitement is audible in your voice.

"Good." I toss the plastic cover in the tray. I place my hand on your lower back and gently caress your skin. I always try my best to comfort and relax my patients before exposing them to any pain. I feel your body shiver under my touch and I realize how frightened you really are. Perhaps I shouldn't have mentioned the little addition in pain.

I hold the injection in front of my face and push a little on the plunger to get rid of the air in the needle. I tap on the barrel of the syringe with my finger and push a bit more on the plunger. A small drop of faint yellow liquid pops out of the tip.

"Relax, it's going to be fine. You don't have to take this one if you don't want to." My palm continues softly caressing and rubbing your lower back, attempting to comfort you a bit, to relax you a bit.

"No, I want it." Your soft voice answers. Your voice is soft but it's firm. Confidant. You're sure you want to go on this adventure.

I hold the syringe with my index finger and thumb and position it in place. I bring the sharp tip of the stainless steel needle closer to your buttcheek. Ready to enter. Waiting. You know what's going to happen now.

"Take a deep breath." My hand pushes your back further down. You're about to take your second injection of the day. A faint smell of alcohol solution fills the room.

You inhale long and hard...

I can feel you bracing yourself. Preparing your body for the pain that is about to come. The familiar pain that you enjoy so much, you're about to experience it again, but is it going to be enjoyable?

The needle moves forward. The sharp tip of the stainless steel tube touches your skin. Just the touch makes you react. I push the needle with little force and the tip and bezel easily penetrate the first layer of your soft skin. I push it in with a little more force and that's where your first moan escapes from your mouth. Not even one-third of the needle is in yet. The needle should be making its way through your dorsogluteal muscle now. I push a bit more. The second third slowly enters your soft skin and another moan comes from you. This moan is louder than the first one. You move a little. I press hard on your lower back with my hand, holding your butt firmly in place.

"Don't move, you'll hurt yourself." The authority in my voice is somewhat of a surprise for me. You notice the command and try to steady yourself.

Holding you in place I push the rest of the needle inside your soft little buttcheek. A long moan comes from you, much louder, almost turns into a scream. I can see you trying hard to endure the pain this little tube of steel is causing you. I almost feel cruel for doing this to you. The whole needle, all 60 millimeters of the steel is inside your flesh.

"Okay, the needle is all in. Are you okay? Can you take it?" My hand on your lower back loosens its hold. I gently rub your lower back, once again trying to relax and comfort you. I don't want you to feel the pain that is not enjoyable. I continue the gentle massage as you take your time before answering.

"I...I...I can take it." Your voice answers.

"Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you."

"Yes. I want it. Just warn me before you push the solution in."

I hold the injection in place and continue the gentle stroking of your spine and lower back for a few moments.

"Alright, I'm gonna push now. Breath."

You take a deep breath.

My hand goes back to its stationary position, just above your ass crack. Holding your butt in place again.

I shuffle my fingers to get the index and middle on the wings of the syringe and the thumb ready on the plunger. Ready to push in. The hub gets pushed against your skin, creating a little valley, pushing the needle deeper inside your muscle. You let out a little "Aahhhh".

I start slowly. A little bit of force on the plunger and the process starts. The first few drops enter your muscle smoothly, without any pain, any moans, or screams. Everything goes smoothly till half of the solution is in your body. Then you push your face into the pillow. Your hands grip the bed sheets tightly. A low, continuous, and muffled moan is now audible from the pillow. I notice the change and I slow down. Drop by drop the faint yellow liquid travels from the barrel to your muscle, via the needle. The final 25% of the solution remains in the barrel. As I start pushing the final portion inside you, your whimpers become audible. You must've started feeling the burning sensation under your skin. I deposit the final drops of the solution in you and slowly pull on the needle. I move my hand from your back to the injection site. I place my fingers close to the spot where the needle has penetrated your buttcheek. Your skin grips the long needle as I gently pull it out. Slowly and steadily the steel tube comes out. As the sharp tip exits your buttcheek I feel you exhale hard. Your hands let go of the innocent white bedsheets.

I put the plastic cover back on the needle and throw the empty syringe back in the tray. I pick a cotton swab and gently rub it on the spot where I just gave you the injection. The cold sensation makes you feel better. I feel your body relax. A little drop of blood is picked up by the cotton swab. I toss the swab back in the tray. With my fingertips I caress the injection site, gingerly massaging it.

"Did it hurt a lot?" I ask in a friendly tone.

"It did. But I liked it. I liked it a lot." Your voice is clear now and you sound happy.

You stand up and pull your panties up. Then you turn around to show me your happy face. A bright smile shines on your face. But a single tiny tear is visible in the corner of your left eye. But pride covers most of your face.

"You've done really well today. Such a good girl." I can do nothing but complement you as I wipe that tear away.

"Yup, I am a very good girl." A cheeky smile appears on your cute face.

"Well, how about another one then? I've got a bigger needle..." We both laugh...

***

(Fin)

Thanks for reading.

Have ideas, giving feedback, RP? Let's talk.

G'day.