An Ideal Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby... let me just sit down on the bed" said Samar and did so.

Once he sat down on bed, Rebecca again started flicking and licking his pee-hole while she sat on the floor. She licked and flicked it for seconds. Seconds turned into minutes as she got lost in her own world which consisted of just her tongue, his cock and his colossal balls. She cupped his balls again as she continued her onslaught on his pee-hole. Samar had closed his eyes and was caressing Rebecca's beautiful chestnut hair. Rebecca was just amazed as his staying power. He had outdone every guy she'd ever been with. She knew that pee-hole was a sensitive part of a man's body and stimulating it could make any guy cum and she knew it from experience coz one of her ex-boyfriends would ejaculate just at slightest touch of his pee-hole. Eric could only tolerate a few flicks but Samar was just going on and on.

She was lost in this thought when she suddenly screamed in orgasm. She let go off Samar's cock as a surge of divine pleasure hit her and her body started visibly shaking and shivering. Her orgasm lasted for an eternity. When she opened her eyes, she saw Samar beaming at her. She smiled at him and looked down to see what caused her to orgasm and saw that it was one of Samar's big toes with which he flicking her pussy lips and her clit while she licked his pee-hole.

Rebecca felt like her body was completely sucked out of all energy. She had no strength left and thus, collapsed on the floor and panted heavily. She closed her eyes and rested for some time. She was half asleep. When she opened her eyes several minutes later, she found she was in her bed covered in a sheet. She realised Samar must have lifted her from the floor and placed her on her bed while she was half-asleep. She tried to find where Samar was, only to realize Samar was down south licking her pussy. She loved the fact that he was doing it. She gently placed a hand on his head and caressed his hair lovingly as he kept licking her.

Samar realized that Rebecca had a bald pussy. He was not a huge fan of bald pussies. He loved it when they had a beautiful bush around them. In fact, he would insist his girls to let them grow long enough for him to twirl and pull with his fingers.

His hands then spread her legs out by holding her ankles out and he started eating her pussy out in the wildest way possible, as if there was no tomorrow. Rebecca placed her hands over her breasts and started fondling them. She was enjoying the magic that Samar's tongue was causing in her pussy. Samar loved the taste of Rebecca's pussy. He sometimes buried his nose inside her pussy and sniffed her kitty. She smelled so womanly. He then, moved down and started licking her perineum area. He lubricated it with his tongue quite good before moving back to her pussy. Rebecca was heavily aroused by then. He moved up to her clit and started playing the alphabet game on her clit. He would flick his tongue on her clit to form an alphabet. For each alphabet, he would write it 5 times on clit. He started with A. B, C made her realise that he had moved up to her clit. D, E, F, G made her loins stir up for pleasure. She relished H, I, J as Samar's tongue made her squeal. K, L, M, N made her notice that he was writing letters on her clit. O, P, Q, R made her sit back and relax. The snake-like S caused a tingling sensation. T was all she could take before cascading into a mini-orgasm. The unmistakable moan and cry conveyed the message to Samar who stopped licking her and gently placed her legs back on bed.

Minutes later, she nudged Samar to come up. He laid on top of her and relished her naked body as their lips met for a long, deep, passionate make out session. They made out for a good 5 minutes before they broke the kiss and Samar rested his head just above her heart and listened to her sweet heartbeat. She caressed his hair as she said, "Samar... you were so good".

Her voice was more like a whisper. It felt sweet like a nightingale's voice to him. She then spread her legs and Samar noticed it.

"Now, get me pregnant... honey!"

Samar just wanted to keep listening her heartbeat, but he realised what the real mission of his sexual encounter was. He held her hands with his own as their fingers interlocked. Their lips met and they kissed each other. He then adjusted himself to line his cock perfectly with her vagina. He held her shoulders and she roamed her hands around his back. They looked into each other's eyes.

"Becky... you ready to be a mommy?" asked Samar.

She smiled and gently nodded her head. He moved his hips forward and pushed an inch of his cock into her pussy. Rebecca gasped and her mouth opened and her eyes went wide. He caressed her hair and kissed her eyes.

"You okay, honey?" asked Samar.

Rebecca nodded. It was not her first cock that she was taking. But the fact that this one was about to give her a child was a feeling that she'd never experienced before. The excitement of taking such a cock inside her was causing butterflies in her stomach and she felt elated.

Samar pushed another inch inside her and it was again the same reaction from her. He was loving this experience. A few minutes later, he was completely inside her.

"Hey Becky..." said Samar.

"Yeah..." said Rebecca.

"Right now... we are one!" told Samar.

Rebecca smiled before saying, "Wait for 9 months... we'll be three!"

Samar smiled at her and kissed her. He then began a moving his hips in and out of her pussy. Rebecca realised that he was fucking her. It was the first time he was fucking her yet they both felt like their genitals had known each other for years. The pumping caused the bed headboard to hit against the wall, causing an audible sound to be released. The sound gave both of them a nice rhythm to continue their fucking with.

Pretty soon, the no. of times the headboard would hit the wall in a minute reached its maximum. So did Rebecca's moans. Her moans encouraged Samar to fuck her even harder and reach his top speed. Soon enough, Rebecca's moans just vanished as she could not find the strength in her to let out a voice. Her mouth was open while her eyes tightly shut. She hugged him tightly and buried her face in his shoulder. Their bodies worked in unison. It felt like their bodies understood each other so well as if the two of them shared one soul. She wrapped her legs around his hips and dug her fingernails in his back. Another few pumps and they were both done.

She whimpered in his arms as the last orgasm of the night hit her. She dug her teeth hard in his shoulder and marked him as her own. He body shivered and shuddered uncontrollably beneath the man who that night became the manliest man of the universe for her.

He, on the other hand, roared as he started cumming. She shoved his six-and-a-half inches deep inside her pussy and his balls exploded inside the beautiful white woman beneath him. He suddenly felt Rebecca biting his shoulder. The added pain caused his orgasmic pleasure to intensify. He shot wad after wad of his baby-making sperm right inside her pussy. His balls had churned a huge quantity of semen and he donated it all to Rebecca.

He collapsed on top of her. They panted heavily as their orgasm subsided. He quickly placed a pillow beneath her ass to aid her in her pregnancy. They both felt so tired. Several minutes later, they both looked into each other's eyes and shared the most tender kiss.

"Samar..."

"Hmm.."

"This was... the best... sex... I've ever had." confessed Rebecca.

"You're welcome!" said Samar.

They just held each other.

"Becky..."

"Uh Huh..."

"You... you're... you're so beautiful." said Samar.

Rebecca blushed at his compliment. She lovingly caressed his beautiful hair. It took them a few minutes to catch their breath. But they knew they were too tired now and just wanted to sleep.

"Becky... can I place my head over here?" asked Samar as he placed his head right above her heart.

"Your heartbeat... it's beautiful... just like you... I want to hear it." said Samar as he kissed her heart.

Rebecca cradled Samar's head. Samar placed a hand right above her breast, gently holding it. They both drifted off to sleep with Samar listening to Becky's heartbeat.

Rebecca woke up early next morning. It was still 6. She took a few seconds to recollect the events of last night. She realized Samar was lying next to her. His head was resting on the bed rather than her heart over which he had slept off. He must have slid off her sometime at night, she thought. However, his hand was still resting on her breast. She liked it and placed her hand over his. She watched him sleep like a baby for a few minutes before remembering how good he had fucked her last night. Exactly like how a man should. The sweet things he said to her after cumming inside her like complimenting her beauty. Then she remembered his genitals and how manly he looked naked with his genitals hanging. She remembered the cock that had fucked her pussy until he made sure to make her cum and then she remembered his unusually huge balls, the very definition of manliness in her head. She then remembered he had cum inside her vagina to get her pregnant. She just smiled as she saw the beautiful man rest beside her.

A few minutes later, she got up and went to the bathroom, naked, making sure she didn't wake Samar up. She washed her face and brushed her teeth. But the images of him cumming inside her just kept floating in her mind. How excited she felt at the prospect of becoming a mother. Even more, just thinking that last night, Samar might have planted his seed in her womb. The thought excited her but she knew it would take more than one session for her to really get pregnant. She just kept thinking about last night. How he made her cum by just rubbing her vagina with his toe. How ferociously he had eaten her pussy and how he played the alphabet game with her clit. Suddenly, she still got reminded of the fact that she could be pregnant now. Somehow, this thought never left her mind and finally, she decided to test herself.

She quietly opened her cupboard, ensuring she does not wake the Man up. She took out a home pregnancy test kit. She went to the bathroom and sat in the toilet and peed on the test and waited for the result to come. She passed her time just thinking about last night and the amazing sex she had with Samar. She didn't notice how quickly time passed. Finally, she looked up the test result and there it was. She was pregnant.

She just couldn't believe it. She knew it was too early to judge using the pregnancy kit yet she chose to believe it because she had sometimes tested the kit when she wasn't pregnant, just for fun and how they never gave her the wrong result. She was pregnant... with Samar's child and that felt like no surprise to her considering how much he came inside her last night. She just sat at the toilet just taking it in the fact that there was a baby inside her. She teared up just thinking about it. How much she had wanted to be pregnant, and now when she finally was, she was excited and scared at the same time. She was feeling cold mainly due to this and also that she was naked.

She got out and saw the father of her child. She hid the test in her side table and laid down next to Samar. The commotion woke Samar up and he saw the beauty right next to him. He spooned her against himself and gently kissed her shoulder before drifting off back to sleep. The tenderness of his kiss and the general care he was showing by spooning her against himself made her feel warm. She turned and faced Samar. Her friend and now, the father of her child was sleeping peacefully. She suddenly felt aroused just being next to him. She placed her lips over his and kissed him deeply before she placed her head on his broad, manly chest and rested there. She placed one hand on his cock and caressed it before placing them on his huge balls and fondled them as if paying tribute to the organ which had given her the baby. She was amazed because all it required was just one fuck from Samar for her to get pregnant.

Over an hour passed as they both laid there. He woke up and saw Rebecca.

"Morning, beautiful!" said Samar.

"Morning!" said Rebecca.

She really wanted to break the news to him but refrained from it, afraid of not knowing how he'd react. She got up and said, "I'm gonna prepare some chai."

"Sure." said Samar.

Being naked, she just wore Samar's shirt that he took off last night, tied her hair in a bun and placed a clip on it. She then went to kitchen to make some chai.

Samar got up and went to the bathroom and cleaned himself up. Once he was done, he got out and started wearing his clothes, only to realise that he couldn't find his shirt. He tried searching for it everywhere in the room but couldn't find it.

He got out and asked Rebecca, "Hey Becky, have you seen my..." he trailed off once he noticed that it was her wearing his shirt.

"Your shirt... yeah, I felt like it was really comfy... I'll take it off." said Rebecca.

"No, no... it's fine... looks good on you... you look... sexy" said Samar.

Rebecca blushed at being called sexy. The chai was ready and she gave it to him.

"Does it tastes good?" asked Rebecca.

"Yeah... it's... quite good." Said Samar.

Rebecca tasted it only to realise it tasted nothing like what he used to make but still was drinkable.

They finished their chai. Samar couldn't help but notice how beautiful Becky was. He white skin just glowed in the morning sunlight. He blue eyes and her chestnut hair gleamed. He could believe that he had sex with such a beautiful woman last night.

She got up and took both their mugs and washed them in the kitchen sink. That was when she felt two hands encircling her. Samar rested his hands on her belly and lovingly kissed her neck.

"You're so beautiful, Becky..." Said Samar.

He kissed the nape of her neck. Rebecca was getting aroused by each passing second. She placed her hands over his and their fingers intertwined.

"...like an 'Apsara'." said Samar.

Rebecca did not know the meaning of that word but she knew it was compliment. Yet she was intrigued and asked him, "What's an 'Apsara'?"

"It's like the Hindu version of a heavenly nymph." Said Samar.

She loved the compliment and Samar continued kissing her neck. He turned her around and kissed her forehead and kissed her eyes before saying, "Hey Becky, you wanna know something."

"What?"

"When we have a baby, I want to be involved in his life completely. I will be its dad. We will raise it together." said Samar.

"Really?" asked Rebecca feeling elated.

"Yeah... you know... it's my baby. I can't just plant it inside you and forget it totally."

She kissed him and he kissed her back. He slowly started lifting her or rather his shirt that she was wearing, only to realise that she was totally naked underneath it. He kept kissing her before moving to her breasts and sucking her nipples. Soon enough, he lifted her off her feet and carried her in his arms to her bed. He placed her on the bed and got on top of her. They, then, had sex and quite a lot of it. He fucked her mercilessly but she felt a tenderness in the way he held her. Afterall, he was fucking the future mother of child. In the end, he made sure to ejaculate every last drop of his cum inside her pussy.

They had sex for more than an hour and after that they rested for another 30 mins in each other's arms. Rebecca got up, cleaned herself in the bathroom, before coming out and saying, "I'm gonna cook some breakfast for us."

Samar just rested for a few minutes before coming out of her room. He realised Becky was cooking food in the kitchen, wearing nothing but a flimsy apron. He knew he had had sex just a few minutes ago but the naked 'Apsara' in the kitchen was enough to make his cock hard again. He came and stood behind her and hugged her from behind.

"Haven't you had enough already, honey?" asked Rebecca.

"No amount is enough when you are with an Apsara." said Samar.

She chuckled at his response.

"Baby... I'm hungry." Said Samar.

"Look, I'm cooking some breakfast for us. But if you're really hungry, I've got some fruits in the fridge."

He laughed.

"Babe... there is just one fruit I wanna have right now... it's the one between your legs" said Samar.

He got down and got his nose close to her pussy and sniffed it. She smelled exactly like an Apsara would down there. He got his tongue out and started giving her slow, long licks while tasting her sweet pussy. He gradually increased the speed as he slapped his jiggly ass several times. Rebecca was enjoying the cunnilingus that he was blessing her with along with the slaps that her ass cheeks were getting. The combination of tender licks and hard slaps were arousing her really hard. She did not know how she was able to cook breakfast for them that morning as Samar's onslaught continued.

He was aroused too and his cock was hard. He then, did something that Becky had never experienced. He pulled her ass cheeks apart as much as he could. That revealed her puckered asshole to him. He took his tongue and gently gave it a few licks. Rebecca just shuddered hard on the spot.

"Oh My God!" she said as she panted.

"What's wrong?" asked Samar.

"Nothing... nobody has ever licked me down there." Said Rebecca.

"Oh... did you like it?" asked Samar.

"Yeah... I kinda did." Said Rebecca.

Samar carried on licking her asshole as she cooked food. It took her a couple of minutes to get used to it. Some time later, she said, "Honey... breakfast is ready."

He stopped tonguing her and went to bathroom for a good mouthwash. When he returned, Becky was sitting on the couch in her apron with breakfast laid out. They both were hungry. She had made two servings of mac & cheese but Samar just had half of his share and gave the rest to her.

"Hey... why aren't having it? Is it not good."

"It tastes delicious. But you should have more. Perhaps you are eating for two."

Becky felt his response was so heartwarming.

"Besides, I have something I need to finish eating." Said Samar.

He got down on the floor and pulled her towards himself such that she was sitting on the edge of the couch. She pulled the knots of her apron and took it off. Samar then started eating her out again & eat her out he did until she orgasmed on the couch. In the meantime, she also finished her mac and cheese. Once her orgasm subsided, he took off his clothes. He lifted her up in his arms while she wrapped her legs around his waste and flung her arms around his neck. He then, carried her to the bathroom, where he switched on the shower and together, they took a hot shower.

After wiping themselves off, they both walked into her room, holding hands. They held each other and then made out for several minutes. Rebecca knew she having the sexual encounter of a lifetime with Samar. They laid down on bed and had sex. Then they had more and more of it. They were so hungry for each other and intended to make a baby so much that they continued having sex till it was almost dark. They decided to skip lunch.

By the time they had their final sexual intercourse of the day, Becky had cum several times and was completely spent. So was Samar, who had released so much of baby batter inside her that his balls ached. He cupped them to give them some relief.

Rebecca ordered food online which arrived minutes later. They both had food which gave them some energy but not enough to have another session of sex.

They just laid down holding each other.

"Babe..." said Samar.

"Yeah..." asked Rebecca.

"Do you want a boy or a girl?" asked Samar.

Rebecca was feeling so happy with how much Samar was involving himself in her pregnancy.

"Didn't really think about it... but I guess a boy... or a girl... I can't decide. I'd love them both. What about you?"