An Ideal Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I really want it to be a little girl... Just like you, Becky." said Samar.

They kissed. Rebecca felt so connected to him at that moment.

"You mind if I tell you something?" asked Rebecca.

"What?" asked Samar.

"I might already be pregnant as of now." told Rebecca.

"What? Really, Becky?" asked Samar.

She nodded and took out the pregnancy test she took in the morning.

"See this... It says 'pregnant'..." said Rebecca, handing the test over to him.

Samar looked at it closely. He then kissed her several times before moving south and kissing her belly. He kissed her belly several times showering his blessings on his unborn child.

"What are you doing?" asked Rebecca.

"Nothing... just loving my little girl... Babe, do you mind if I sleep next to her tonight." asked Samar.

"Not at all." Said Rebecca.

Samar placed his head over Rebecca's belly and kissed it several times before hugging it as they both drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, Samar woke up first and realised he was sleeping on Rebecca's belly. He kissed her soft belly. He noticed Rebecca's belly was not skinny neither chubby. It had just the right amount of fat to make it look cute, appealing and sexy. He got up and laid down next to Rebecca and watched her sleep. How peaceful and beautiful she looked while sleeping. He kissed her forehead and then kissed her cheek. She meant so much more to him than she did just 2 days back. Because now, she was not just his neighbour... She was not just another woman with whom he had had sex. She was the mother of his child.

Rebecca woke up from her sleep a few seconds later. She smiled when she looked at him.

"Morning, honey!" said Rebecca.

"Morning, Babe!" said Samar.

"Did you sleep well with our baby, last night?" asked Rebecca, smiling.

"Oh, yes!" said Samar as he placed his hand on her belly.

Their eyes met and Samar moved forward and kissed her. She kissed him back. They both had the morning breath but neither of them cared. When they broke the kiss, Rebecca looked in Samar's eyes and said, "I'm hungry."

"Oh... okay... I'll make some breakfast." Said Samar.

"No... no..." said Rebecca as she got up and leaned against a wall.

"I'm really hungry down there, honey!" said Rebecca.

Samar did not need another word. He moved towards Rebecca.

He got down on his knees and brought his mouth near her pussy and kissed it. He then, started licking her pussy. It tasted kind of salty and Samar loved it. He would move his tongue up and down her snatch before making it pointy and trying to enter her vagina. He would sometimes just lick her clit and take it in his mouth and suck it and gently bite it. Rebecca was moaning heavily with what Samar was doing to her.

"I love it... Don't... stop." Said Rebecca.

But Samar stopped. Rebecca looked at him in surprise.

"Why did you stop?" asked Rebecca, panting.

"Babe... the real thing is about to begin." Said Samar.

He then got up. He lifted her up, holding her tightly and turned her upside down such that now, her pussy was right in front of his mouth while his cock and huge balls were right in front of her face. Samar, then, started to do what could best be described as devouring her pussy. He was eating it as if it was gonna provide him with elixir of life. He hungrily ate her out all this while roughly squeezing and pinching her ass cheeks.

As this went on up, down near his cock, Rebecca started licking his cock. She never forgot to marvel at his humungous balls that floated in his dark scrotum. He gently held them, one each in each hand. She held them with her fingers and kept her thumb over them. She gently started massaging them with her thumb, while sucking his cock.

What Rebecca was doing to his balls, made him moan heavily. He stopped eating her for a few seconds to moan and relish the feeling.

"Don't you dare stop!" roared Samar.

Delighted that her man was enjoying her move, she kept at it and was rewarded with more moans from Samar. Samar kept licking her pussy holding her upside down. He then spat in his hand and lubricated his finger. He then, started rubbing her puckered asshole with his lubricated finger as her returned to eating her pussy. When he noticed his finger was going dry, he spat in her asshole and his finger returned to their work.

Rebecca was enjoying what Samar was doing her asshole. She would moan while his cock was inside her mouth. Samar loved listening to her moans. His actions were driving her closer and closer to an orgasm. He kept eating her out. Only when he made a sudden, unexpected move where he drove his knuckle inside her asshole, that Rebecca screamed and started orgasming.

Samar held her tightly as her body vibrated in his arms. The pure joy made her wheeze loudly and Samar just watched her orgasming. When she got down from her orgasmic high, he turned her back on her feet, only to realise that she did not have the strength to stand on her feet. He lifted her and placed her on the bed. He then, got on top of her. He entered her vagina and started fucking her. He fucked her for a good 20 minutes before finally releasing his load in her vagina. Rebecca enjoyed being seeded by him.

Once they were done, they got up and had morning coffee before Samar walked back to his apartment to take a bath and get ready for work. He was naked as he walked out of her apartment across the hallway to his apartment. They were the only ones who lived on that floor. Rebecca just looked and admired his manly body as he walked back and stared at his swinging balls between his legs until he disappeared into his home. She got down to making breakfast for them.

45 minutes later, Samar came back to her apartment all ready to go to work. She waited for him with sandwiches. They ate the breakfast before Samar said, "Babe, how much time you got?"

"Why, I've about 5 minutes before I leave to catch the train to reach the restaurant." Said Rebecca.

"Your office is on the way to mine. I'll drop you." Said Samar.

"Why?"

"Because, right now... I want to make out with the mother of my child." Said Samar.

Rebecca blushed at being called 'Mother of my child'. Samar moved towards her and encircled her body with his hands as he placed his lips over hers and started making out with her. She loved being kissed by her baby's dad. They made out for a good 15 minutes before breaking the kiss and going to work. He dropped her to her restaurant and reached his office to begin work.

When the day ended, he hurried back to his home. He quickly changed to a comfortable attire and knocked at Rebecca's door. Rebecca opened the door. She looked sexy as ever. He entered her home and kissed her. She kissed him back. They looked into each other's eyes and knew what they wanted. He lifted her up and carried her in his arms to her room. He took off her clothes and she took off his. They, then, had sex.

After the sex, they ate the food that Rebecca prepared for both of them.

"Can I sleep here tonight as well, with you and our child?" asked Samar, after having food.

Rebecca smiled and nodded. They again moved to her room and had one more session of sex before going to sleep holding each other.

3 weeks passed and they followed the same routine which involved having lots and lots of sex. It was Monday and Becky and Samar were at the clinic where Dr. Lopez worked. They had booked an appointment with her and told her they wanted to have a clinical pregnancy test.

"Congrats, you two! You guys are gonna be parents." said Dr. Lopez.

Rebecca and Samar looked at each other and kissed.

"I knew it... Your soldiers are really strong, Samar." said Rebecca.

"Thanks!" said Samar.

"You know doctor, I took a pregnancy test the morning after we first had sex and it showed I was pregnant!" said Rebecca.

Dr. Lopez was surprised.

"Really, Samar? Just one session?" asked Dr. Lopez.

"Yes, Doctor." Said Samar.

"Hmm... Would you do me a favour?" asked Dr. Lopez.

"Sure, doctor."

"Could you come on Saturday here and leave us your sperm sample for a sperm analysis?"

"Why Doc? Aren't my sperms healthy? I just got her pregnant." Said Samar.

"Yes, I know. But there is something you should know about our clinic. We are struggling." Said Dr. Lopez.

"Why?" asked Samar.

"Well... we have a lot of customers who are single women looking to have a child or couples where the man has low sperm count. We are looking for sperm donors who could help them out. But it's difficult to find a man with amazing sperms." Said Dr. Lopez.

"You want me to donate my sperms?" asked Samar.

"Right now, I want you to give me a sperm sample for me to run tests on it." Said Dr. Lopez.

Samar looked at Rebecca. He didn't say anything. Rebecca felt like he was probably asking for her advice or her permission. Either way, her reply was, "Yes!"

She nodded as if to say "You should!"

Samar moved his gaze towards the doctor.

"Okay, doctor... I'll be there on Saturday!"

"Great... So Samar, you cannot ejaculate till Saturday. Give your testicles a break and let them make enough. We'll collect it on Saturday and run tests through it." Said Dr. Lopez.

Samar and Rebecca got out and sat in the car.

"Becky... Sperm donation?" asked Samar.

"Why, it's a noble job. You'll be giving so many women an opportunity to have a child and be mothers like you made me one." Said Rebecca.

Samar had almost forgot that Rebecca was pregnant with his child. He smiled at her and got down kissed her belly before hugging her tightly and kissing her. Tears fell out of Rebecca's eyes. She was a mother now. How much she had wanted a child and now she carried one in her womb which was fathered by Samar.

They returned to their homes and as they climbed up the stairs, while Samar was carefully holding Rebecca's hand. As they reached their floor, they started kissing each other. He lifted her up and went to his home rather than hers. He placed her on his bed and they made out.

He then, lifted her blouse up and showered her belly with kisses. She loved how he was loving their child by kissing her belly. He then, started mumbling to the child in Hindi.

"What are you saying?" asked an intrigued Rebecca.

"Oh, nothing. I was just telling her to be safe inside you and that you love her a lot." Said Samar.

Rebecca felt that heart-warming. She invited him to lay down next to her and he did. He then spooned her against himself and placed a hand on her belly. She placed her hand over his and they felt like a family.

Rebecca woke up the next day to the pleasant feeling of her pussy being rubbed. Samar was fingering her vagina in and out while at the same time rubbing her clit with his thumb. Samar noticed Rebecca had woken up.

"Good Morning, Becky!" said Samar.

"You're really making it one right now, honey!" said Rebecca.

They both smiled and Samar carried on. His movement was making her wet. She enjoyed Samar's onslaught. The low, beautiful moans from Rebecca encouraged him to rub her more and he continued pleasuring her. They were sharing kisses in between. Minutes later, he noticed Rebecca was breathing audibly. He rubbed her for the next several minutes. Rebecca was enjoying the fingering when suddenly he stopped.

"Samar... you stopped... why?" said Rebecca breathing loudly.

"Wait for it, babe!"

He adjusted himself such that his face was in front of her pussy. He got his tongue out and placed it on her pussy. He got his one hand on her clit. He got his other hand in front and asked Rebecca, "Babe... I need some lubrication."

Rebecca rose up a little and spat in his hand. He thanked her and got his other hand near her asshole and started applying copious amount of her spit on her asshole.

"You ready, babe?" asked Samar.

"Uh huh!" said Rebecca.

But she had not expected what would follow. Samar, realizing that her asshole was lubricated enough, entered it and did not stop until his entire finger was buried inside her asshole. Rebecca took a deep breath quite audibly, "Oh my God!"

Samar then started rotating his finger inside her asshole. A little up, with 2 fingers of his other hand, he started ferociously and vigorously her clit. With his mouth, he started devouring her vagina. Rebecca could not believe what was happening to her. She started fondling her breasts and squeezing them hard. She started pinching and pulling her hard nipples. The triple assault continued. He showed her no mercy and neither did she want him to show any. The pleasure was just heavenly. She could not figure out what pleased her the most. All 3 were equally pleasurable.

Suddenly, Samar changed the direction in which he was rotating his finger inside her asshole and started rotating it clockwise. Rebecca's body reacted too. She jerked at the sudden change. Her hands left her breasts and she grabbed the bedsheet hard and involuntarily, let out a voice that felt like a sounded more like a cry and less like a moan. That made Samar stop eating her pussy and look up.

"Babe... you okay?" asked Samar.

"Don't you fucking stop!!" she screamed.

Samar went back to eating her and Rebecca went back to her pleasure state. She moved her legs and kept her feet on his back and trapped his head between her thighs. She also grabbed his hair to ensure his mouth doesn't leave her pussy.

Samar then, made another move. He started rotating his finger in her asshole clockwise and anti-clockwise randomly. There was no pattern. All of a sudden, he would change the direction of rotation. This heightened Rebecca's pleasure to the maximum. 2 minutes more of it was all she could take.

She roared in pain and pleasure as her body convulsed in the biggest orgasm of her life. Her body violently vibrated in pleasure as Rebecca got transported to seventh heaven. It took several minutes for her orgasm to subside.

Once it did, she just lay there and rested trying to catch her breath. Samar moved up and smiled at her while she just wept.

"Babe... are you fine? Was I too hard on you?" asked Samar.

Rebecca shook her head to say 'no' and did not say anything but kept on weeping. Samar hugged her and comforted her. It took her several minutes to stop weeping.

She then, grabbed Samar cock and started masturbating him.

"Babe... I can't cum till Saturday, remember?" reminded Samar.

"It's so unfair. You gave me so much pleasure while I have to deny you the same." said Rebecca as she stopped masturbating him.

"Yeah, I know." Said Samar.

"I want to make it up to you. Ask me anything. I'll do anything for you." Said Rebecca.

"Babe, you have already given me a chance to be a dad. What more can I ask from you?" said Samar.

"Still... anything." said Rebecca.

"Okay..." said Samar as he placed his fingers on her pubic mound.

"Babe, would you grow a bush for me, here?" asked Samar.

Rebecca was surprised that he asked for such a small thing.

"You like bush, down there?" asked Rebecca.

"I love it when a woman has a bush down here. Makes the vagina look more... sexy and natural." said Samar.

"Okay, honey... I'll stop shaving down there... for you." said Rebecca and smiled.

"Thanks!" said Samar and kissed her.

She kissed him back.

"Samar..." said Rebecca.

"Yeah..." said Samar.

"Your bed is just amazing. So much better than mine... Can I sleep here... every night... with you?" asked Rebecca.

That wasn't an excuse for her to be close to him. She really found his bed more comfortable than hers.

"Sure you can, Becky."

They kissed again and then cleaned themselves up, took a bath together and got ready for work.

Till Saturday, Samar did not come at all but made sure Rebecca did. On Saturday, in the morning, he went to the clinic and gave him sperm sample to be tested. Becky waited for him to come back. Once he did, he immediately kissed her and then lifted her up and took her to his bedroom. He took off her clothes and his as well and then, he fucked her.

They both needed his cock to be inside her vagina so much. How much they had missed this feeling. Once they were done with sex, Samar asked her, "Babe, don't you have work today?"

"I took a day off for you." Said Rebecca.

He smiled and then got on top of her and then fucked her again.

Several days went by. Becky started living in his home. She loved it. Cooking and having breakfast and dinner with Samar on weekdays and going out with him on weekends. She loved how he would always place his hand on her belly just to feel his baby and sometimes just get down to kiss her belly. Rebecca enjoyed the attention she was getting from the father of her child. During weekdays, Samar would call Becky during daytime, to check on her and ask her if everything was fine. The concern that he showed for her made her heart melt for him. She wondered how exactly would she define their relationship. They were certainly past being just friends. They loved spending time with each other and not just having sex. But he had not asked her out or to be his girlfriend. She knew she probably would say 'Yes' to either of them. On the other side, Samar was clear about it. He had feelings for her.

How could he not have them. She was such a beautiful woman. He loved waking up next to her to see her beautiful face every morning. He loved how she greeted him with a smile when he returned from work. He loved the fact that she was a strong, independent woman. He loved her cooking. But, above all, it was, of course, the fact that she was carrying his child in her womb. But Samar was afraid. He had faced many rejections from women when he had asked them out. Rebecca was the first white woman who became his friend. He thought she would reject him too if he asked her out, let alone being his girlfriend. Even though, they had kissed, had sex, spent 24 hours with each other, he just felt afraid to ask her out. He thought he would once the baby was born.

Rebecca was in her 7th week of pregnancy. Her morning sickness had begun a week prior to that. Rebecca would wake up in the morning and run towards the bathroom before throwing up in the toilet. Samar would follow her to the bathroom and gently rub her back to comfort her and then offer her water. That week he had to leave for work early because of an ongoing project. He would always call her before it was time for her to leave for work. And then, he would again call her during the daytime to check on her. Rebecca loved how concerned he was for her.

On Thursday, when he called her in the morning, she did not pick up the phone. Sensing she might have already left, he ignored it. In the afternoon, he called her again but she did not pick again. He called her again but this time her phone was switched off. He called up her workplace to enquire about her. They told him she did not show up for work that day. This got him worried. He left for his home immediately. He arrived at his house and went straight to his bedroom. There was Rebecca lying in their bed.

"Babe... are you okay?... I have been calling you. You did not pick up."

He came close to her and realised that she was crying.

"Becky... is everything okay?"

She shook her head slowly.

"What is it, Becky."

Rebecca sobbed before telling him, "I lost our baby."

Samar was shocked to hear it.

"Becky..." he was unable to say anything.

"It happened while I was showering." She sobbed.

"You don't know, Samar, how much I wanted this child." She started bawling.

Samar went up to her and hugged her. She cried in his arms. He gently rubbed her hair to give her comfort.

"It was the only thing I had wanted. I had thought of names. I had imagined how it would look like. I wanted it so much to be like you, Samar." She kept crying.

She found the warmth of his hug comforting and hugged him back and poured her heart out. What she did not notice was that the man hugging her and comforting her was silently weeping tears of sorrow for losing his child. They laid on bed next to each other with her head resting on his arm. She turned away from him. He placed a hand around her to give her warmth. They both wept.