An Ideal Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Samar... He looks so much like you... He really is biologically your son." Said Rebecca.

Samar had his mouth open.

"Andrea... I can't believe you had a child with my sperm." said Samar.

"Well... not just 'a' child..." said Andrea.

She unzipped her jacket and revealed a distended 6-months pregnant belly.

"Two children." said Andrea.

Samar had his hands covering his mouth.

"Oh my God!" said Rebecca.

No one said any words.

"Andrea..." said Rebecca, finally.

"Yeah..." said Andrea.

"Why Samar's sperm?" asked Rebecca.

"Well... he's is the most popular guy in the clinic with our female clients. It's hard to find an intelligent man who is also decently handsome. Do you know that 27 women including me chose to have children with his sperm?"

"Andrea... are you saying that Samar has 27 more children other than his own?" asked Rebecca.

"No... actually he has 39 children including the one inside me right now. Many of the women came more than once to have children with his sperm. 2 of them had twins and 1 of them actually had triplets with his sperm. And you have 2 of your own and one on the way. So that makes it a total of 42 children" said Andrea.

Samar felt like the floor was slipping beneath his feet. He just couldn't believe the figure. There were 42 humans in this world whose half the genetic material came from him. Rebecca gave Peter back to Andrea and came and sat next to him and rubbed his back.

"Honey... you okay?" asked Rebecca.

It took him a good time to compose himself and accept the fact.

Little Peter was now sleeping in his mother's arms. Samar went to the kitchen and had a glass of water. He came out looking calmer.

"Andrea... Uh... May I hold, Peter?" asked Samar.

"Sure... Here..." said Andrea as she handed Peter to Samar.

Samar held his child and touched him. He touched his little eyes, his soft skin. He placed his one finger in his little hand and little Peter grabbed it. Samar was in tears. He kissed his child. Both Rebecca and Andrea saw it. He turned his head to see Rebecca looking him straight in his eyes.

"Babe... I..." started Samar.

"It's okay, Honey... I understand how you feel. It's your child." Said Rebecca.

"Andrea... do you mind if I spend some time alone with Peter?" asked Samar.

"Not at all... Take your time." said Andrea.

"Thanks." said Samar as he got out and sat at the front porch of his house with Peter in his arms.

Once he was out of sight, Rebecca asked Andrea, "Andrea... please don't take it the wrong way... But why are you here all of a sudden?"

"Rebecca... Don't worry... I'm leaving for Canada on Sunday. I just wanted to meet my child's biological father once and maybe click some pictures, in case my children wished to see him."

Rebecca slowly nodded hearing her.

She then, went towards Samar who was weeping holding Peter.

"Honey... you okay?" asked Rebecca.

"Becky... Please don't force me donate my sperms again because I don't think I'll ever be able to..."

"Honey... it's okay... you got to meet Peter. Aren't you happy?" asked Rebecca.

"Yes, I am... But I have 39 more children whom I never met... What if they need help?"

Rebecca felt what he just said was so heart-warming. They were surely his children who were born from his sperm but he had no compulsion of taking care of any of them. But his concern for them made her fall in love with him all over again. She gently rubbed his back.

"I am so lucky, Samar. I have such a caring man as my husband and my children have such a great man as their father... Don't worry... We'll figure something out." Said Rebecca.

She looked at little Peter.

"Come on... Andrea wants to click a few pictures of you with Peter."

They walked back in and Andrea clicked a few pictures with Samar holding little Peter. She even clicked a few where she stood with Samar holding Peter. Rebecca clicked those pictures.

"Thanks... you guys... This means a lot to me." said Andrea.

"Umm... Andrea... If you need any help for little Peter, do contact us." Said Samar.

Andrea smiled, "I sure will, Samar... Thanks!"

"Andrea... could you do us a favour?" asked Rebecca.

"What?... Tell me... anything." Said Andrea.

"Could you give us the details of all women who have had children with Samar's sperm? We might wanna talk to them?" asked Rebecca.

"I sure will... Don't worry... I'll send you the details by tomorrow. Give me your e-mail address" Said Andrea.

Samar gave her the same.

"Don't screw it up this time, Doctor!" said Samar.

They all laughed.

"I think it's time for me to go... It was great meeting you all." Said Andrea.

Samar handed her little Peter whom he was holding all this time.

As Andrea was about leave, Samar stopped her.

"What, Samar?"

He came near her and tried to touch her pregnant belly that was swollen with his child.

"Andrea... can I feel it once?" asked Samar.

"Oh sure..." said Andrea who then lifted her blouse up to reveal her naked pregnant belly.

Samar placed his hand on Andrea's beautiful, brown, distended belly. He felt fatherly touching it knowing it that it was his child. He got down on his knees knowing that this might be the last time he was meeting it. Samar hugged Andrea's belly.

None of this perturbed Rebecca. To her, it was just a father bonding with his child. She knew, through her pregnancies, how much he was fond of hugging his child while it was inside her distended belly. She used to love how he first hugged her belly and kissed it.

True to his nature, he asked Rebecca first, for her permission just with his eyes. She nodded a 'yes'. That's when he asked Andrea, "Andrea, may I kiss it once?"

"Sure... I understand... Go ahead" said Andrea.

He got his lips close to her baby bump and kissed it ever so lightly. It was a long kiss lasting a good 6-7 seconds. He kissed it again. Then he hugged her belly and kissed his child one last time and got up. He adjusted her blouse to its right place. Andrea just smiled and then left their house.

As she walked back to her car, Samar kissed Rebecca.

"You know that I only love you, right?" asked Samar.

"Yeah, I know." Said Rebecca.

As Andrea unlocked the car, Samar said loudly, "Hey Andrea... once he is born, do inform us."

"I sure will." said Andrea.

"Oh... by the way, this one over here" said Andrea rubbing her belly, "it's actually a girl!"

Samar smiled and saw Andrea leave.

Next day, he got a mail from Andrea giving him details of the women who had used his sperm to have a child. In the following months, Samar and Rebecca contacted almost all of them. Majority of them were single women who really wanted to meet the father of their children. Samar would go and meet his children and would always let their mothers know that if their child needs any kind of help, they should not hesitate in contacting him. Rebecca saw Samar open up a new bank account where he'd save a good sum of money from his salary for his biological children. He'd then turn them to time deposits to get a higher interest rate.

Rebecca saw the passion with which he was working for his biological children, in the hope that in future, some of them might require help. Rebecca loved Samar deeply. In him, she had found a caring father, a beautiful soul, a loving husband... an ideal man.