An Ideal Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neither of them had dinner that night, nor did they move out of bed nor did they say anything. And so, they slept off drowned in mutual sorrow. Next morning, Rebecca woke up and turned around to realise that Samar wasn't there. She got out of bedroom and found Samar was sitting on the couch just looking down. She knew he was sad.

"Hey... you need some coffee?" asked Rebecca.

He just shook his head. She switched on the coffee machine. She came and stood close to him and placed her hand on his shoulder.

"You okay?" asked Rebecca.

He just looked at her and then hugged her belly and sobbed. She cradled his head.

"Becky... I know my sorrow is nothing compared to you... but... I was really looking forward to being a dad. I wanted to help you raise it. I had thought of watching it grow and take its first steps..." He choked and was unable to complete the remaining sentence.

Rebecca sat next to him. They hugged each other and shared their sorrow.

When they released each other, they just held each other's hand. They then, called up at work and took leaves till Sunday.

"Let's go to the park." suggested Rebecca.

She wanted to take her mind off that thing. Samar agreed and they both went to park and walked around and sat in the park till evening. It did help them a lot. They accepted the loss. When they came back, they just had some very little dinner. As they came back to their room and laid down on bed, they just hugged each other and slept off.

That's what happened. They realised they needed each other at this time and for the next several days, they would sleep hugging each other. They never had sex. They just wanted to hold each other and be close to one another.

More than 3 weeks had passed. It was a Friday evening and they had gone out to have some Chinese dinner. As they returned, while they were in the hallway, Rebecca suggested, "Can I sleep in my bed tonight?"

Samar was surprised but he had no other choice than to agree. He could not force her to sleep next to him. But, he did not understand the reason for it. Rebecca opened the door to her home and closed it behind her as she gave him a faint smile and said 'Good Night'. The reason was clear to Rebecca. Samar reminded her of her unfulfilled desire of 'becoming a mother'. It had been troubling her for some time. Samar came back to his room and laid on his bed after changing into comfortable clothing. The room and the house felt so empty without Becky. She was the one who made his house a home. He turned his head and saw the empty bed. It reminded him of her. He turned around and tried thinking of something else but he couldn't. Almost an hour passed and despite feeling sleepy, he could not get any sleep. He missed her.

He saw his phone light up to indicate there was a notification. It unlocked it to find a message. He opened the message. It was from Rebecca.

"Are you asleep?" it said.

"No." he replied.

He waited for her to say something but she didn't... for about two minutes.

That's when she sent another message.

"I'm outside your door."

Samar immediately got up and hurried towards the door. He opened it to find Rebecca there. He let her in and shut the door behind him. She turned around and they looked at each other. 10 seconds later, they both moved towards each other and kissed one another. There realised they needed each other so much. The act of getting her pregnant had bonded their bodies sexually but the sorrow of losing their child had bonded their souls... perhaps for life.

He lifted her up and carried her to his bedroom in his arms. They never lost eye contact. As he placed her on bed, she started taking off his clothes.

"Rebecca, wait!" said Samar.

"What is it?" Asked Rebecca.

He stood quiet. He gulped.

She placed both her hands on his face and asked, "What is it, Samar?"

He gulped again.

She moved one hand and placed it over his heart. It was thumping hard. She knew what he wanted to say but nonetheless wanted to hear it.

"Say it, Samar. I know what you want to ask... The answer is 'Yes'. But I want to hear it." Said Rebecca.

He finally gained enough courage and asked her, "Rebecca... Please be my girlfriend!"

Her eyes teared up and she replied him by nodding him 'Yes'. They kissed.

She took off her boyfriend's clothes and he took off his girlfriend's. She laid down on bed and he got on top of her. She looked him in his eyes and gestured him to put it inside her. He moved his hips and entered her fully. They became one.

She waited for him to start pumping but he didn't. Instead, he placed both his hands underneath her and turned around such that she was on top of him while ensuring that his cock does not leave her vagina. She kept her hands on his chest. Their eyes locked for a few seconds before she started pumping. He placed his hands on the sides of her waist. Her heaving breasts jiggled with every move. He pumps were slow and they both wanted it that way. Her breath became heavy. Their eyes did not leave each other. He moved his hands towards her soft belly. He caressed it to arouse her even further. She kept at pumping him. They kept at it for several minutes before he moved his hands towards her breasts and squeezed them. Her body jerked as he did and she moaned audibly and she grabbed his hands squeezing her breasts. "Haahhhh!" was what came out of her mouth through her laboured breath.

She did not stop pumping and kept at it. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling. She moved her one hand and placed it on her chest while she kept the other one on her belly and caressed it. Samar kept looking at her and could not believe how beautiful she looked. He got up and they got into the golden arch position. He started pumping into her with just pure love for her. She loved the way he was having sex with her. There was passion and a longing for each other. Some minutes later, he placed his hands on her ass and lifted her and moved towards the wall pinning her against it. He kept pumping her at the same speed. Their speed of pumping was telling each other that they were not fucking, rather they were making sweet love to each other. She flung were arms around his neck and at the same time, he placed his lips over hers kissing her with all the love.

When they broke the kiss, she asked him, "Honey, can I be on top again... please?"

Samar just smiled and gave a peck on her lips before moving back to bed and lying down to let her be on top while ensuring that his cock never gets out of her vagina. She started pumping him again and kept at it for more than 15 minutes. Finally, she announced, "Honey, I'm about cum!"

"Me too. Let's come together." said Samar.

She pumped him for a few more seconds and they both came. She let out a whimper as she came. Samar, having not had sex for several days, released a huge amount of cum inside her. It was so much that a lot of it fell out of her pussy and collected on the bedsheet. She lay on top of him while he was hugging her. Their souls were one at that moment. It did not take them long to drift off to sleep.

4 months went by since there were in a relationship. They loved being in it and being there for each other all this time. They loved having sex and it was always slow and passionate. He would always cum inside her. They would spend weekend with each other and cook different dishes for one another. Rebecca would visit her place once a week to clean it. Samar would help her in it. Otherwise, she practically lived with Samar.

However, she hid one thing from Samar. She was about 3 months pregnant. Rebecca noticed it when she missed her period. She tested using a home pregnancy kit to find out that she was indeed pregnant. She was so happy that morning that she cried tears of joy but did not tell Samar. Weeks went by and she started having morning sickness. She would quietly get up and go to the bathroom to throw up in the toilet. Just a few days away from completing her third month, Samar noticed that Rebecca was having morning sickness.

"Becky... are you pregnant?" he asked her one morning.

Rebecca nodded.

"Yes, Samar. I'm in my 3rd month." replied Rebecca.

"3rd month. Rebecca, How could you not tell me? Why did you hide it from me?" asked Samar.

"Samar... I was afraid what if I lose this one as well. I did not want you to suffer like you did last time." said Rebecca.

Samar looked at her for a few seconds.

He kissed her forehead.

"Babe... that's now how a relationship works. What if you did lose it? Would you have borne the pain of losing it all alone?" asked Samar.

"I'm sorry." Said Rebecca, with her eyes tearing up.

"Don't apologize. It's okay." Said Samar.

He hugged her and she hugged him back.

"Do you visit a doctor?" asked Samar.

She shook her head.

"Do you want to visit a doctor?" asked Samar.

She nodded.

They booked an appointment with Dr. Lopez and a few hours later, they were in her office. Rebecca was lying down on bed and Dr. Lopez was running the probe over her belly.

Dr. Lopez asked Rebecca to get up after checking her up.

Rebecca sat beside Samar as he held her hands.

"So... do you guys wanna hear a good news or an even better news?" asked Dr. Lopez.

"Well... what's the good news, Doctor?" asked Rebecca.

"The good news is that your pregnancy is absolutely fine. No worries at all." said Dr. Lopez.

Both Rebecca and Samar were happy.

"And what's the better news, Doctor?" asked Samar.

Dr. Lopez smiled.

"Well Samar... it looks like you got her a little too pregnant." said Dr. Lopez.

They both looked at one another before looking back at Dr. Lopez, confused.

"Congrats, you two. You guys are gonna have twins." Said Dr. Lopez.

Samar and Rebecca were surprised to hear it. Rebecca just covered her mouth with her hands.

"Twins? Doctor." Asked Rebecca.

"Yes." said Dr. Lopez.

Rebecca hugged Samar as they felt overjoyed at the prospect of being pregnant with twins.

"Thanks, Doctor." said Samar.

"Samar... why did you not reply to my mail?" asked Dr. Lopez.

"What mail?" asked Samar.

"The e-mail I sent which had the result of your sperm analysis along with an offer to be a sperm donor at our clinic." said Dr. Lopez.

"Doctor... I never got your mail." said Samar.

"Oh really, wait... I'll show you." Said Dr. Lopez.

She opened up her email and showed him the mail she sent.

"See."

"Doctor... that's not my email. The numbers in the address are jumbled up. It's 7140. Not 7401" said Samar.

"Oh... so that's the issue. Well, Samar, the offer still stands. With that high a sperm count, we would appreciate if you could donate us your sperm." said Dr. Lopez.

"What is his sperm count, doctor?" asked Rebecca.

"Rebecca, Samar produces more than half a billion sperms in his first ejaculate. That is too high a number." Said Dr. Lopez.

"Half a billion?" repeated Rebecca in amazement.

"Yes... So Samar, will you accept our offer?" asked Dr. Lopez.

Samar looked at Rebecca.

"Should I?" asked Samar.

Rebecca smiled at him.

"Of course you should, honey!" replied Rebecca.

Samar thought for a while before saying, "Okay Doctor, I accept the offer."

They both went home and had sex to celebrate the twins. Samar was careful not to be too hard on Rebecca.

On one weekend, Samar saw Rebecca cooking in the kitchen. The pregnancy glow made her look even more beautiful which he did not think was possible. He stood behind her and hugged her.

"Hey you... I'm making eggs."

"Babe... can we do it, right now?" asked Samar.

She turned her head and kissed him full on his lips.

"Yes." she replied as she too felt horny.

He switched off the stove and turned her around. He kissed her before lifting her up and placing her on the top of kitchen counter. He slid her panties down while he himself was naked already. Being placed atop the kitchen counter, her pussy was aligned perfectly to his cock. He slid it in and started fucking her.

Rebecca started moaning while he fucked her lovingly. Several minutes later, she announced, "I'm gonna cum."

"You won't unless I ask you to." Said Samar.

Rebecca was surprised by what he said. He had never said something like that before. But the authoritativeness in the statement made it feel kinky to her.

"Okay, sir!" she said.

They kept fucking for the next few minutes.

"May I cum?" asked Rebecca, panting as she found herself close to cumming.

"No." replied Samar.

He kept fucking her. Every pump was bringing her closer and closer to orgasm. She was panting heavily. She was trying to control herself from cumming just to obey her boyfriend. Another 2 minutes went by.

"May I cum now?" asked Rebecca breathing heavily.

"No." replied Samar.

He did not stop fucking her or try to give her any sort of relief. Her laboured breath was only getting more and more heavy. She did not know what to do to make him say "Yes". She just kept going with the flow and controlled herself from cumming. A minute later, she asked him again.

"May I cum now?" asked Rebecca, completely out of breath.

"No." replied Samar.

She again suppressed her orgasm. She did not know how she was able to do that. The relentless onslaught by his cock had turned her pussy into a squelching, frothing mess. She knew she won't be able to take anymore of it. She did not know if he would say yes.

All this while, they kept looking at each other. She tried to convey her feelings through her eyes that she wanted to cum but he took none of it in. His huge balls were slapping her ass as her increased his fucking speed to the maximum.

She knew that was it. She won't be able to control it anymore. She closed her eyes and asked him one last time, "May I cum, my love?"

Samar heard what she said and smiled when she spoke the last word that she did. He kissed her and said, "Cum... my love!"

Rebecca came hard on his cock. He kept fucking her as she came and he came inside her as well. Done with her orgasm, she collapsed. Samar held her and hugged her, letting her head rest on his chest. He gently rubbed her back with his hands.

"Rest on me... my love!"

Panting, Rebecca looked up in his eyes. She smiled and then kissed him.

"I love you, Samar... so much!"

Samar felt happy to hear that.

"I love you, Rebecca... I have always loved you."

Rebecca teared up to hear that. They hugged each other and rested.

They then, decided to get a new home where they could live together. They found a great house to live in nearby in just a few days. They moved into it and started living together.

Samar followed everything that Dr. Lopez told him to. He took proper care of Rebecca. He ensured that she had proper food and a healthy diet. He would take her to Dr. Lopez every time she had asked him to. Rebecca loved the attention and the care that Samar was giving her. In the meantime, as her belly swelled with twins, Samar started donating his sperm to the clinic by going there twice a week. His sperm help him earn a good amount of money.

When Rebecca was in her fifth month, she knew she would not be able to work any longer and needed ample amount of rest. She decided to quit her job for the time being. Samar applied to work from home for a full year in his company. His supervisor was a great guy who had seen Samar work hard and deliver projects to clients timely. Being an asset to the company, they did not want to lose him. So, they approved his request. Samar started working from home. While being at home, he took great care of Rebecca. He would cook and clean his house. He'd take her out on walks and restaurants. Around the same time, they got to know they were about to have fraternal twins: a boy and a girl. They were so happy.

Rebecca's pregnancy went great and finally a few months later, she gave birth to a healthy son and a daughter. Samar was in the room along with Dr. Lopez when she delivered their babies. She congratulated them when both of them were delivered.

"Looks like Samar's genes defeated yours in both the children, Rebecca." Said Dr. Lopez.

When she saw the babies in her room, she knew what Dr. Lopez meant. The babies looked very much Indian. She kissed her babies as she held them. She knew she had to feed the babies. She took one and took out her breast and offered her nipple to the baby. The baby opened its mouth and took its mother's nipple in its mouth and started suckling her milk.

All this while, Samar just sat at the couch with the other baby, gently rocking it.

"Have I got the boy or the girl?" asked Rebecca.

Samar checked inside the cloth.

"You've got the boy... this one here is my little girl." said Samar.

Rebecca nursed their son. When he was done, Samar placed 'his little girl' in her lap and took away their son. He kissed him and gently rocked him to sleep while Rebecca nursed their daughter.

5 years had gone by since their twins were born. They raised both of them with love and care. In these 5 years, they enjoyed parenthood. Samar continued donating his sperm at the clinic which made them raise a huge amount of money. 2 years back, by the time the kids turned 3, Rebecca finally opened her café. It was running well. A year later, Samar finally asked Rebecca to marry him. She said "yes". Samar and Rebecca were living a great life as parents.

It was a Friday morning and it was a holiday. The entire family was having breakfast when Rebecca received a call on her phone.

"Hello... Oh hi Dr. Lopez... How are you?" asked Rebecca.

"Great... uh huh... uh huh... okay sure... we'd love it... yeah bye!" said Rebecca.

As she hung up, Samar asked her "what is it?"

"Dr. Lopez wants to visit us. She says she is leaving LA to work in Canada. She wants to meet us once." Said Rebecca.

"Okay." Said Samar, although he found it a bit weird. Why would a doctor want to meet her patient that she hadn't seen in 5 years? Even though he did visit the clinic, he never saw or met Dr. Lopez.

Nonetheless, Dr. Lopez arrived at their home in the afternoon wearing jeans, blouse and a jacket. They were surprised to see a young one-year old toddler in her arms.

"Dr. Lopez..." greeted Rebecca.

"Please... Just Andrea is fine." said Dr. Lopez.

"Alright... please come in." said Rebecca.

Samar was inside the room playing with his kids when Andrea arrived. He came out and greeted her, "Ah... Dr Lopez... You're here." He extended his arm for a handshake.

"Andrea..." said Dr. Lopez who ignored the handshake and hugged him straight, something that both Samar and Rebecca found a bit weird.

They all sat at the couch.

"So, who is this little one, Andrea?" asked Rebecca.

"This is my son, Peter."

"Oh... hey, Peter!" greeted Rebecca rubbing his chubby little cheek with her finger.

"So, what brings you here, Andrea?" asked Samar politely.

"Nothing... I'm leaving for Canada on Sunday. Just wanted to meet you guys one last time." Said Andrea.

Rebecca and Samar found it a bit weird. Why would Andrea want to meet them after 5 years?

"Okay... So... Where is Peter's father? Didn't he come here?" asked Rebecca.

"Oh no... Peter, here, was born through sperm donation." Clarified Andrea.

Andrea then looked Samar straight in his eyes and smiled. Samar instantly knew what she meant.

"Andrea... is it my sperm?" asked Samar.

"Yes.. Samar... you're his biological father." said Andrea.

Both Samar and Rebecca were shocked.

Samar looked back at his son and realised how similar features he had with him. He had jet black hair like him unlike his mother's brunette. He had brown skin much darker that his Latina mother but slightly lighter than his Indian father. He had dark brown eyes unlike Andrea's hazel.

Rebecca noticed it too.

"Andrea... can I hold him?" asked Rebecca.

"Oh... Absolutely." Said Andrea as she handed Peter to Rebecca.