All Comments on 'An Immodest Proposal'

by Mudak

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wells

Very well written and quite erotic tale. When I considered the conversation between the two academics one thought dominated. That nest semester Dr. Morrison will ride Vanessa hard several times and put her away wet. I so enjoy these tales of beautiful young women submitting their bodies in nc/reluctant settings to decades older men. Mind Control is the perfect genre for that and you write it well.

Davidch53Davidch53almost 12 years ago
Know what you are talking about in a story

DR Mudd was not the doctor who was there with Lincoln, he fixed John W. Booths leg. If you are going to use someones family in a story get it right.

MudakMudakalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you DavidCh. I will have that fixed within the next couple of weeks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Writing genius

Thankfully there is Literotica, so this author can pretend to know something... although he's just ripping off people who made an actual living with this media.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMudak@Mudak
58 Followers
I like to see myself as an author of intelligent smut, a purveyor of porn with a plot. I'm having fun writing so you should have fun reading. It's that simple. Feel free to "like" me on Facebook (Facebook.com/JoeMudak) or follow me on twitter (@JoeMudak) I hav...