An Impossible Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yael was aware of my condition and while our lips were still glued together, she started unzipping me.

I backed my face and whispered, "Yael dear, you can watch the movie, but I have an urge to suck on your gorgeous tits. May I?"

She smiled, "You are so naughty! Instead of watching the movie, you arouse me and then take advantage of me when I become horny..."

"Sorry lady. You are right. We can compromise - You watch the movie and I'll touch your beautiful mammaries."

She smirked, "Young man, it doesn't work this way and you are smart enough to know it! You forget that I haven't had sex in years and every part of my body got sensitized! Shame on you... You invite me to a movie, distract me by playing with my body and arouse me to a very high level. How can I focus on this excellent film now?!..."

"Yael, I am sorry that you miss important parts of the movie, but your sexy body makes my blood boil..."

"Naif, I'd describe it differently. You probably meant to say 'makes something in my body too hard to handle...'. So I decided to help you with my hand."

I felt that the whole talk was a useless waste of time.

I bent forward, placed my lips around her rubbery nipple and then alternated kissing with licking it.

Her head moved backward, leaning on the back support.

My mouth opened wider and I began sucking her rock hard bud.

Yael groaned and her free hand pulled my head deeper into her chest.

Her legs spread slightly.

My hand descended over her soft dress, eventually reaching her mound.

She gasped. Again.

Two of my fingers pushed against the thin cloth covering her pussy.

Her breathing intensified and her legs spread wider.

Her palm was now bobbing my prick faster.

I whispered in her ear, "Yael, I think it's time to take it to the next level. Do you want to do it here or in my house?..."

"I am afraid to do something stupid here. Let's go to your house. But you owe me the complete Avatar movie some other time. It really is a good movie!"

We fixed our clothes the best we could and left the theater.

I drove home faster than usual.

This time Yael did not comment about it...

Watching her from the corner of my eye, I saw both her hands clutched over her pubic area.

...

Throughout the drive Yael seemed to ignore anything outside the car.

However, when she first laid her eyes on my house, her astonishing stare was my reward...

We entered the Mahogany front door and stopped inside on the Italian marble.

We French kissed and my hands were busy removing everything she had on.

Then I lifted her body and carried her to my bedroom.

I put her on the luxurious round bed and took off my clothes too.

I lied by her side, caressed her cheek and whispered, "You have no idea how much I wanted to have you in my bed... Now we have all the time in the world to make love!"

She pleaded, "Please Naif, right now I need to feel your monster deep inside me. The harder you pound, the better! We can hug, kiss and make love to me later..."

Yael's act of begging me filled me with pride.

The woman I was trying so hard to woo, was at last naked in my bed and asking me to fuck her!

Before I was ready to comply with her wish, I wanted to feel her luscious lips taking care of my cock.

I stood in front of her face with my prick fully engorged.

She understood me immediately and smiled.

Yael's palm enveloped my shaft and she mumbled, "That's a beauty! So hard, big and... circumcised?... Naif, are you Jewish?!..."

I grinned, "Not yet. We Shia Muslims undergo circumcision too."

Her lips kissed the bulb and began advancing my tool into her mouth.

The feeling inside her warm and moist mouth was enhanced by her dancing tongue on my frenulum and her soft palate.

When it was 3/4 inside, she began bobbing on it.

Licking it on the way in and sucking on the way out, both hands rubbing my stiff tool!

Despite not using her skills for a long time, she was as good as a pro!

Short time later I felt that I was closing fast on a one way of no return.

I disengaged from her hungry mouth, moved between her legs and shoved my organ all the way in.

She gasped and then whispered, "Yes! That's what I need now!...

Yael placed her hands on my ass cheeks and she pulled me deeper into her snatch.

I started pounding her tight cunt with increasing force, while watching with pleasure her tits bouncing up, down and sideways following my rhythm.

Yael's breathing and heart rate grew faster and she was whimpering softly.

I bent my head onto her delicious breast and sucked hard on it, while at the same time my strokes reached top gear.

Yael's orgasm started with a major shake and continued with a series of minor ones.

Then her body became limp and she was moving uncontrollably like a ragdoll under me.

I raised my head and used both my palms to pinch both her nipples hard.

The sounds coming from her mouth turned into shrieking and she started quivering again, undergoing another powerful orgasm.

This one sent me into a tailspin too and I ejaculated jets of whitish stuff into her womb.

We stayed in bed for few minutes and then she gazed at me with a smile, "You were very good my friend. You are young and with a lot of stamina... I can't see myself now, but I guess signs of afterglow are obvious... Let me go and take a shower. I'll be back soon."

"Yael, I'll be happy to wash your back..."

She grinned, "I know you CAN do it, but I am afraid that you'll take advantage of me over there... Dear Naif, you did an excellent job, but my pussy needs several hours of rest - It wasn't used for a long time before today!"

Twenty minutes later she came out with droplets of water covering her naked body and a towel wrapped around her hair.

She stopped 2 steps from me and let me ogle her perfect body!

I faked crying, "Yael darling, you look like a sexy goddess. May I fuck you, please!..."

"No you can't. But keep this view of me in your mind. I don't think we will be able to resist another roll in sac soon."

I helped her dry her skin.

We dressed up and I drove Yael home.

That night Yael's amazing body, dripping water on the expensive carpet, haunted me again.

Deep down I knew that there could be no long term future for us.

She wasn't just older than me, but much TOO old for me! The fact that she was a Jewish Israeli was another no-no for my Muslim family.

My father expected me to return to Dubai once I was finished with my studies.

But at least in the near future we can ignore all these hurdles and be together...

12