An Improbable Series of Quickies Ch. 01

Story Info
Nine connected short stories about quickie sex.
2.4k words
4.5
8.4k
11
0

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Garmo127
Garmo127
180 Followers

The other stories I have written in the Group Sex category have taken weeks even months to craft. This series came about out of a desire to produce a work quickly. There are (hopefully) going to be nine chapters in this 'Quickie' series, if they were included in a single work it would make the most implausible reading. I'm hoping that by splitting it over nine separate short stories it will be more fun and only improbable.

I have ideas for each subsequent chapter, but please do make suggestions as the series progresses. I do have a define beginning and end which will self limit this series.

Constructive feedback and comments are always most welcome.

Enjoy.

----------------------------------------------

I hate airport departure lounges. All the hassle and rushing around of getting to the airport, checking in, passport control etc is over and now you have to... wait! Departure lounges are boring soulless places. This one was no different and as I gazed around I began to lose the will to live.

My despondency wasn't helped by the fact that that very morning the Decree Absolute had come through finalizing my divorce. I hadn't wanted our marriage to end, but she said that there was no going back. At least I had good job! As account manager for an international cosmetics company I got to travel the globe frequently. Mind you, it was that very reason why my marriage failed. Away too much, leaving a void in her life that she needed to fill. I don't blame her, but here I am again overnight, long haul flight for a two day stopover.

God, I hate airport departure lounges.

I tried to look on the bright side, being free and single again though had to have it's benefits, didn't it? I started scanning my fellow passengers and airport staff to see if there was anyone I fancied the look of. Just about everyone looked as miserable as I felt. There was a lady a few seats away from me though who was wearing a business suit and looked very attractive. I changed my position slightly to be more able to 'casually' stare at her. She picked up her mobile and a few moments later she was ripping the shit out of some poor subordinate who had committed the heinous crime of booking her into a four star hotel instead of her favorite five star hotel!

I could do without that sort of crap in my life, I turned away.

A female police officer sauntered down through the lounge. God I love a woman in uniform, so sexy. Those handcuffs could come in handy! I smiled to myself at the thought of it and then realized that she was smiling back at me.

"Good evening sir." She said in a tone that oozed confidence and authority. God I love a woman in a uniform. "How is your day going?"

"Good evening," I quickly scanned her name badge, "Officer Weatherby," I pondered if I should give her the truth or the polite version of the state of my existence today. I chose polite, "Fine thank you. I hope you're not too busy?"

She smiled and tucked her thumbs into the armpits of her stab vest, "All quiet, just the way I like it. Where are you flying to today?"

"London."

She quickly scanned my suit and small flight bag, "I'm guessing business rather than pleasure?"

"Spot on Sherlock!" I grinned and gave her a thumbs up.

She threw her head back and laughed loudly drawing a few interested glances from my fellow zombies, "Thank you for the compliment, maybe I'll make detective after all!"

I considered flirting some more, but the ring on her left hand stabbed at my conscience. "I think it's only a matter of time."

She started to turn away, "Have a pleasant flight, good evening."

"Thank you, stay safe." I watched her as she walked away, god I love a woman in uniform!

I started scanning faces again and started to become despondent. No one seemed to have any life in them. Maybe it was just because they were in an airport departure lounge, they were all... waiting! There were elderly people who looked like they were comatose, there were parents of young children who looked like they were about to die of exhaustion and there were the business people, like me. Flushing their lives down the pan in the pursuit of material happiness.

Yep, it's fair to say I was quite fed up. I hate airport departure lounges!

I shifted position and started scanning again and then, quite suddenly, as I moved my gaze around I made eye contact with a youngish lady sitting about 40 feet away. I'm sure she wasn't there a moment ago. She was looking directly at me and there was no doubt that eye contact was made. I looked away, embarrassed for some reason, in my head I said, 'sorry didn't mean to stare'.

Curiosity got the better of me though and a minute or two later, actually, probably only 30 seconds, maybe 15 seconds later, I looked back and she was still looking at me. She smiled. I looked down again and felt guilty all over again. I looked up and she smiled again, this time she lifted her right hand and waggled her fingers. My heart rate increased and I instinctively turned round to see if there was someone behind me waving back at her.

There wasn't. I looked back at her and she was laughing. I raised my hand and waggled my fingers like she had done. She got up and slowly walked over to where I was sitting and lowered herself into the seat next to me.

"Hello." She said in a voice that seemed so soft and ethereal that it seemed to exist only in my head.

"Hello." I quavered back, feeling like a right plonker.

"Is it OK if I sit with you?"

I was struggling to comprehend that this vision of loveliness was here at all she seemed to exude an aura of... I don't know what. She was bewilderingly beautiful and yet also rather Plain Jane all at the same time.

"Yes, that's OK." There was something about her, I couldn't put my finger on. "Do I know you?"

She smiled and my soul seemed to inflate with joy, "Not yet."

I struggled to find something to say that wouldn't show me up to be a complete dribbling imbecile, "Are you here on business or pleasure?"

She settling back into her seat and turned to look at me, "Both."

I was struggling, "Would you like a coffee or something to eat?"

"No thank you, I don't have long."

I scanned the boards, Is your flight boarding soon?" Nothing had been called.

"Something like that," if anything her voice was becoming more ethereal and it was making me slightly light headed, "I know that I shouldn't do this and I know that it isn't right and proper, but there is something I'd really like you to do for me."

Panic set in, was she some kind of drug smuggler that needed a mule, what on earth could I 'do for her'? "Err, what would that be?"

"I'd like you to follow me into that room over there." She pointed to a door at the end of the lounge.

"What's in there?" I asked not really wanting to know the answer.

"It's a store room, but that doesn't matter." She smiled again and it was possibly the most radiant smile I've ever seen.

"Why do you want me to go in there with you?" My heart was thumping and I hoped that officer Weatherby would happen by again.

"Because I'd like you to have sex with me," she placed a hand on my thigh, "I want you to have sex with me... OK?"

"I... I... " What the actual fuck was happening!

"Would you like to have sex with me?"

"Well yes... I... err, I mean... why me?" What was I saying, was I trying to talk her out of it?

"Please don't ask any more questions, I want you to... I need you to have sex with me right now. Will you?" Her incredible eyes stared into mine and I could almost see them pleading with me.

"OK, I mean, yes, I'd very much like to have sex with you." I looked around nervously in case anyone was listening in.

"We don't have much time, it will have to be a quickie?" She got up and started to slowly walk down the lounge to the door. Thankfully some primal instinct in me took over, I got up, grabbed my bag and followed her. She opened the door and stepped inside. I followed slowly, surveying the interior for any clandestine figures bent on mischief. The room was unoccupied, I stepped inside and closed the door. It was indeed a small storage room with a few shelves a desk and a swivel chair.

She turned to face me and that smile appeared again. She reached under her dress and slowly started to wiggle her panties down. When they were removed she tucked them into my jacket pocket and then started to undo my belt. My penis was already responding and by the time my trousers and shorts were on the ground I was semi erect.

She bent down and licked the tip of my cock then sucked me in. Her mouth was so warm and soft it felt heavenly. I watched her head bob up and down on me luxuriating in the feeling of my cock sliding in and out of her mouth. In any normal situation this kind of attention would have had me cuming in minutes, but the ever present danger of discovery was making things a little... awkward. Why hadn't I locked the bloody door!?

She stood up and kissed me gently, then she turned around and bent over. Leaning on the desk, she pulled her dress up around her waist. I stared at her amazing ass and then she opened her legs, "Please, do it now."

Without thinking, I stepped forward and guided my cock to her pussy. I rubbed it along her lips a couple of times and felt the wetness inside as she opened up. Pushing slightly my cock started to penetrate her. She sighed and said some words

I didn't understand, I guessed she must be foreign. I pushed my cock all the way inside her and started to thrust slowly in and out. I could see her fingers opening and then grasping the desk as I slowly fucked her. I let go of her hips and reached round to caress her breasts. I started to build up speed fucking her faster and harder. I was completely lost in the moment a marching band could have walked in playing the National Anthem and I wouldn't have noticed!

It felt incredible. I'm no virgin, but this woman's pussy felt so soft and warm it was sublime. She continued to whisper strange words softly and gradually her breathing increased. Her pussy was getting wetter and wetter and it seemed to be pulling me in. I knew I wasn't going to last long and I hoped I would keep going long enough for her to climax.

I started to fuck her in long, slow, deep thrusts in an attempt to hold off the inevitable, but it was too late. "Oh god, I'm cumming!" I groaned as I filled her pussy with my semen. My legs were shaking and as my cock pulsed into her she cried out and her back arched. Her body convulsed and she gripped the edge of the desk to steady herself.

I didn't want to pull out of her so I held her close to me as my cock started to soften. Eventually it dropped out of her and she stood up, smoothed her dress back down and turned to face me.

"Thank you, that was my first time." That smile was back again.

I pulled my shorts and trousers up quickly, the threat of discovery vivid in my mind again, "Really? I find that hard to believe! Someone as gorgeous as you... but if so... why me?"

"I wanted to," she looked sad, "I have to go."

She started to move for the door and I remembered her panties in my jacket pocket, I pulled them out "Don't forget these." I held them out for her.

She held a hand up, "It's OK, you keep them, they'll bring you luck."

She turned for the door, "Wait!" My voice must have sounded desperate, "What's your name?"

She looked at me and smiled again, "You can call me Rachel."

She turned and put her hand on the door knob, as she opened the door my desperation grew, "Rachel! Will I see you again?"

She remained facing the door, "Yes, you'll see me again." With that she stepped through and closed the door behind her.

I grabbed my bag and opened the door, "Rachel, when will I..." She was gone! I looked down the lounge, there were a couple of kids causing mayhem and an oriental couple having an argument, but no sign of Rachel. I swiveled round and looked inside the room again, where the hell was she!?

I spent the next 30 minutes walking the length and breadth of the lounge, there was absolutely no sign of her. I dropped my bag and slumped into a chair. I was beginning to wonder if she had been there at all, then I remembered her panties. I stuck my hand in my jacket pocket and toLingerie my delight found they were still there.

Just then boarding for my flight was announced. Half the people around me got up and stampeded towards the boarding gate. I've never been one to rush on or off a plane, I prefer to hang back, besides I knew that my seat was near the rear of the aircraft so I'd have a chance to check if Rachel was on my flight.

She wasn't. I had a window seat and thankfully the seat next to me stayed empty as the cabin crew began their pre-flight briefing. I couldn't believe what had just happened. I barely noticed when the plane took off and before too long the cabin crew were going through their routines.

Jet lag had been a real problem for me in the past, especially if I needed to be on top form for my client meeting so I made sure that I got some sleep, even a few hours would make all the difference. I tried to put Rachel out of my mind, but it wasn't that easy.

Even though I was thrilled at the thought of a stranger wanting to have sex with me I felt like I'd just missed something really important, something life changing.

---------------------------------------

To be continued.

Garmo127
Garmo127
180 Followers