An Improbable Series of Quickies Ch. 02

Story Info
The Passenger.
3.4k words
4.73
5.6k
7
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Garmo127
Garmo127
181 Followers

The other stories I have written in the Group Sex category have taken weeks even months to craft. This series came about out of a desire to produce a work quickly. There are (hopefully) going to be nine chapters in this 'Quickie' series, if they were included in a single work it would make the most implausible reading. I'm hoping that by splitting it over nine separate short stories it will be more fun and only improbable.

These are very short 'quickies' that need to be read in order.

Constructive feedback and comments are always most welcome.

Enjoy.

---------------------------------

Airline food is never the most eagerly anticipated dining experience, but you have to admire the creativity and energy put into making it, plus the cabin staff must have the patience of a Saint to dish it out time after time after time to unappreciative, grumbling passengers.

Although there is, of course, the alcohol. There seems to be something ritual about drinking alcohol when flying. It doesn't seem to matter what time of the day you are flying, drinking alcohol is acceptable, and today I needed some alcohol, probably too much alcohol.

Rachel, where are you?

I pushed the various elements of my dinner around the container and drained my second glass of wine.

"Not a fan of airline food?"

I looked up, it was the lady sitting in the aisle seat, she was in her late thirties, I'd say, and had a friendly face, "No, it's fine... I mean I'm just not very hungry."

"Something on your mind?"

"Yes." I wasn't really in the mood for talking, but I hate appearing to be rude.

She went on, "I recognize that look, I've seen it in myself a lot over the past year. I hope that whatever it is on your mind is resolved quickly."

Her voice was soft and kind and she wasn't probing which was reassuring, "Thank you, I hope so too. Are you travelling on business?" She was obviously travelling solo.

She sighed, "No, travelling in the pursuit of peace."

"The pursuit of peace?" That was a line I'd not heard before and it prompted me to continue the conversation. "What does that entail?"

She played with her food a bit, "Well I've recently become divorced.. "

"Snap!" Having just got the letter this morning, I couldn't help interrupting.

She smiled, "Oh really? We are kindred spirits then. May I ask the circumstances? Please tell me to mind my own business if you'd rather not talk about it."

A passing stewardess acknowledged my request for a some more wine, "No, it's OK. I travel a lot and I love my job... well, I loved my job. My wife, that is my ex-wife needed more companionship and found it in the arms of another man."

"Are you bitter?"

"No, not really. Looking back I saw the signs and to be fair she did tell me of her feelings. I was just too focused on my job and I thought I was doing the right thing being the provider. I didn't give her what she really needed."

The look on her face hardened, "My ex-husband needed more sex and he found it in the arms of his PA, among others. Sorry, but I am bitter."

If there's one thing I've learnt over the years, it's not to be judge-mental, "Don't be sorry. How does this tie into the 'pursuit of peace'?"

"Well, I've had such a horrible time, I decided to do a bit of travelling and find myself, as it were."

"Did you? Find yourself?" I was properly interested now.

"No." That was a let down! "The scenery changed and some of it was just breathtaking, but I found that wherever I went, there were rich people, poor people, just people and the people who lived in the breathtaking scenery were bored of it."

"Yep, I get where you're coming from on that, so how do you feel now, better or not?"

She shrugged, "Not, probably." She settled back into her seat, "I think the answer lies in being happy with me or making a new me."

"How do you make a new you? It's not like you can act against your nature, that wouldn't make you happy either."

"That's true. I don't know." She sighed softly.

"Maybe you went in search of the wrong thing?"

She looked at me enquiringly, "How so?"

"Well maybe you needed to go in search of excitement, or solitude or a new career?" The stewardess delivered my wine. "Would you like to join me?" I held up my wine.

"Yes, please, thank you, that's very kind." She asked for a Gin and Tonic.

I continued, "Maybe you need to discover something new in yourself, or experience something in a more intense way."

Deep in thought, she turned to face me, "I like the idea of that! But what I wonder?"

The stewardess handed her the drink and I paid, "What is your current career path?"

She looked down at her drink, "Ahh, well. My husband... my ex-husband is very wealthy, so I was a lady who lunches. I had to look good on his arm and say the right things. I don't really have a career path as such."

"Well it seems to me that there are plenty of things you could do assuming that you don't have any immediate financial concerns."

"No, money won't be a problem for me, what do you suggest?"

"I know virtually nothing about you, but it seems to me that you are kind and thoughtful and just the right kind of person to do volunteering?"

She looked slightly aghast, "Lady who lunches to volunteer?"

"There are plenty of wealthy people, even royalty that give their time freely to causes they care about. You would just need to identify what is important to you and then find out how you can help. I'm sure you would be fantastic as whatever you throw your hand to."

She blushed slightly and looked at her drink again, "Thank you, that's very kind of you to say."

"No I mean it, I'm a pretty good judge of character and I would say that you are someone that could do a lot of good. You have a kind face."

She smirked, "A kind face? I think I'd prefer a stunningly beautiful face!"

I laughed, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Personally, I think you are very attractive and I don't think I would be in a minority. Anyway, physical beauty isn't what life is all about, it's having a beautiful soul that matters." What on earth had got into me, I've never spoken like this before!

She raised her glass in a toast, "To a beautiful soul."

"A beautiful soul." We chinked glasses in a plastic uninspiring kind of way.

"I could be a complete bitch you know?" She glanced at me out of the corner of her eye.

"Are you?"

"Sometimes I think I'd like to be, but no, I don't think it's in me." She paused. "Do you really think I'm attractive?"

"Yes, I do. I hate getting into idle conversation with strangers, but it feels comfortable talking to you. I feel like I could tell you anything."

Her eyes sparkled and a cheeky grin spread across her face. "Anything?"

I realized the danger I could be in here, "Well... perhaps within reason."

She laughed, "OK, tell me, what is your deepest desire?"

I had to think hard, I had plenty of desires, but what do I most desire? "I think... that it's probably... to be happy being me."

She looked at me enquiringly, "Explain."

"I guess, it's because we only have one life and to date I feel like I've not lived it properly. I've made my wife... my ex-wife unhappy and I did that to someone I genuinely loved. What does that say about me?"

She looked sad, "Well, it says that you have regrets. Learning from the mistakes is important I guess." She stopped a passing stewardess and ordered two more drinks. "On me this time."

"Thank you." I felt like I needed to lighten the mood, "I hope that by the time we get to London, we haven't committed suicide in the toilet!"

She laughed "It would be difficult to hang yourself in one of those toilets, besides we have no rope."

I decide that I liked this person, "What about you, what do you most desire?"

She smiled, "That's easy, I want to be spontaneous!"

"OK, spontaneous, how so?"

"I've spent most of my adult life living in a routine. All my decisions were made by my... ex-husband. I've not made my own choices, made my own mistakes even. "

"OK, I think we have found what you need to be searching for."

"We have?" She looked excited.

"Yes, you need to go in search of adventure."

At that moment the stewardess delivered our drinks. She raised her glass to mine, "I'll drink to that, to adventure!"

"Adventure." I chorused.

She sipped her drink, "You know, I think you could be right," she thought some more, "it's not peace or peace of mind I need it's some excitement, stop being a wall flower and live a little."

"What do you think you'll start with?"

She flashed a big grin, "I know exactly what I'm going to do. When I get home I'm going to buy myself a little two-seater sports car. Something totally impractical, but loads of fun. I've always wanted a sports car!" She looked genuinely happy.

"Way to go girl!" I said, punching a fist in the air. "I think the look will suit you! You can tour Europe in it, in search of adventure!"

She sighed deeply, "Oh my, what adventures would I want? Adventures are best shared though aren't they? I most certainly don't want to be in another relationship right now though."

"You could share them with a close friend a co conspirator if you will, or... perhaps.. a lover?"

She looked at me intently, "Oh, I like that idea! A lover! Maybe someone who is just there for the ride," she giggled, "so to speak. I could place an ad in a paper, 'Confidante required for illicit travels in Europe', blimey the interviews would be fun!" She laughed brightly, it suited her.

She looked rejuvenated and perhaps a little tipsy, "I was going to say don't rush into anything, but you know what, I think you probably should!"

"I think you're probably right, I will. OK, that's me sorted, what about you? How can you be happy being you?"

I smiled, "Well to be honest, I'm happy right now knowing that I've helped you get onto a new path," my mind settled back on Rachel, "it's only the second time I've been happy today."

"Oh really, what was the first?"

"To be honest, I'm not even sure it was happiness. It felt like something else, but I can't quite put my finger on it." I took a good chug of my wine, "I met someone in the departure lounge, someone who I feel like I've known all my life, but just met for the first time and now she's gone." I sighed, "But anyway, I've enjoyed talking with you. I think I need to try and get a bit of rest." The cabin crew were cleaning down and I wanted to get some shut eye. I doubted I'd sleep much but I wanted to try.

"I've enjoyed the chat too, thank you."

A short while later the trays were stowed and she pulled a blanket over herself and snuggled into her seat. She looked at peace and I smiled inwardly.

Despite the turmoil in my head I managed to get some fitful sleep. I had a series of strange dreams one of which featured Rachel. She was standing in front of me holding out a hand... I woke with a start.

It took a little while to gather my senses, but when I did the vision of Rachel was vivid in my mind. I reached into my pocket and pulled out her panties. They felt so soft, so real, she really did happen!

"Ex wife's or a girlfriend's?" My fellow passenger was peering out from under her blanket. I barely heard her whispered question.

I put the panties back in my pocket, "Neither, someone... I met at the airport."

She opened her eyes wider, "Really?!" She pushed her armrest back and shuffled over into the seat next to me. "How on earth did you get someone's panties in an airport?!" I turned to look at her and she shuffled closer, "You said you felt like you could tell me anything... tell me"

She was so close now only the faintest whisper was required to be heard. "I met a lady... the one I told you about... she asked me if we could have sex and... well, we did, in a small store room."

She was looking at me completely aghast, "Really?! Oh my god, that's so... exciting! Was it good, the sex I mean."

"Well it was a quickie, I prefer to take my time pleasuring a woman properly," she shifted in her seat slightly, "but, yes it was good, very good in fact."

In a subconscious effort not to be overheard, she was now whispering directly into my ear. I could feel her breath on my skin, it felt so intimate. "I'm so jealous! You really had sex with a stranger?"

"Well yes, I suppose so." I turned to face her, we were inches apart. "I don't make a habit of it."

She moved a hand from underneath her blanket and placed it on my thigh. She looked into my eyes, "Would you like to... make a habit of it I mean?"

Her eyes were scanning my face searching for clues of how I was going to react, I picked up her hand and placed it onto my crotch, she gasped and squeezed the growing bulge in my trousers. Even whispering, her voice quavered, "Would you like to... have sex... with me?"

"Yes, I would, very much, err... but how?"

"The toilets, let's go to the toilets," she started to extricate herself from the blanket, "people will be waking up soon, we'll have to be quick, give me a minute and then follow me..." she stared into my eyes pleading with me, "... please?"

I nodded and smiled, "I will, I promise." She got out of her seat and briefly scanning the cabin she moved down towards the toilets. I studied the second hand on my watch as it made it's way lazily around a full circle and then swiftly made my way back to the toilets. I could see one door slightly ajar and as I approached it swung open and I stepped inside. It was ridiculously cramped and I wondered how we were ever going to make this happen.

I put my arms around her and kissed her gently, she leaned into me and her mouth opened, our tongues danced together for a moment and then we pulled apart, "Holy shit! I can't believe we are going to do this!" She was breathing heavily.

I hastily unbuttoned her blouse as she grappled with my belt, as I squeezed her breasts she made it into my shorts and rubbed the bulge straining to be released, "Oh god, this feels so naughty," she pushed my trousers down and I let go of her breasts long enough to pull my boxers down. My cock stiffen quickly in her warm hands. "Shit, you feel hard, oh god yes, please, squeeze my tits harder, oh yes, fuck!" She released my cock and pulled her skirt up around her waist, while I hooked my hands inside her panties and pushed them down. She sat up on the wash basin and wedged a foot against the toilet. "Please fuck me, fuck me now!"

I didn't have far to move, I rubbed my cock up and down her pussy lips. She sighed each time my cock rubbed against her clit, as I pushed against her opening she pulled me in. She was delightfully wet and it took just a couple of strokes before I was sliding all the way in. She clutched at me with one arm, the other bracing herself against the wall, her breasts pressing against my chest. "God, your pussy is so wet, fuck you feel so good!"

Her head was next to mine and in-between sighs, she whispered and gasped into my ear. "Oh yes... feels so good, so good... fuck yes, harder, oh god, yes fuck me harder." Her nails dug into my back and she tensed up, "Oh god yes, fuck!" I could feel her pussy get wetter as her orgasm hit. "Oh god, oh god, slow down... please, oh god," she kissed me, "that was so fucking good, shit your cock is so hard," she kissed me again with more passion this time, "yes, yes, deeper... oh god, fuck... deeper, fuck, fuck!" I squeezed her hard nipples through her bra, "I'm going to... cum again, oh fuck, yes... keep doing that, yes, keep... doing that, shit."

Her pussy clamped onto my cock as I fucked her through her orgasm, it felt insanely good as she started to come down I lost control, "I'm going to cum... oh god, can I cum inside you?"

"Yes, fuck, yes, cum inside me now," I started to climax and my legs trembled as my cock pulsed inside her flooding her soaked pussy with my cum, "oh shit, yes... fuck!" Her pussy clamped down again milking the last drops of cum out of me. "Fuck!" She clung on to me as we both relaxed. "Shit, that was the best quickie, I've ever had!"

My cock slipped out of her and we slowly and carefully disentangled ourselves. We cleaned up with some tissues and just as I had done up my belt there was knocking on the door. Not your usual polite tap tap knocking, this was more insistent. She smoothed down her skirt as I opened the door.

A stewardess was staring at me with a look of stern ridicule splashed across her pretty face, it was a look that didn't suit her. "You do realize that what you have just done is illegal?!"

"Err sorry. It won't happen again." I stepped out of the toilet and looked rather sheepish. I was followed by my partner in crime who was just doing up the last button on her blouse. She got the same stern look.

Reaching back into the toilet she picked up her panties, she paused and then tucked them into my shirt pocket. "You keep these... a memento." She started to walk back to her seat, then she turned and held her right hand out, "By the way, my name is Elaine, I'm very pleased to have met you."

I took her hand and kissed it gently, "Paul, very pleased to have made your acquaintance." The stewardess gaped open mouthed, the look on her face had changed to astonishment, it suited her a little more, but not much. We returned to our seats and settled down for the remainder of the flight.

The next few hours passed quickly, we chatted and giggled like kids, Each time the stewardess passed us we smiled and gradually her demeanor mellowed. I swapped contact details with Elaine and vowed to look her up when I was next in the UK. She promised to send me photos of her new car.

After we landed I stayed with my normal routine and waited for the bustle to die down. I was sad to watch Elaine go, but we parted well and I sincerely hope we would meet again. At the cabin door, the stewardess that had discovered us was saying the goodbye's and fare thee well's.

I stopped and offered her my hand, she took it and looked into my eyes. I'd clocked her name badge some time ago, "Beth, thank you... for being so understanding."

She smiled, a real smile, not one of those corporate ones that make your cheeks ache after a while, "It's OK, I had no idea you'd never met before. It was quite... daring really." She check the vicinity for colleagues, there was no one close by, "To be honest I think I was a bit jealous." She winked and released my hand. "Have a safe onward journey."

"Thank you, take care." I stepped out onto the gantry. It was going to be a warm day and as I walked into the terminal I wondered if my day could get any more unusual.

--------------------------------------

To be continued.

Garmo127
Garmo127
181 Followers