An Incest Birthday Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kevin_88
kevin_88
1,059 Followers

"Shopping. Shoes shopping, clothes shopping, shopping for hats, glasses, any kind of shopping. Oh, and the nail salon, guys HATE waiting for us while we get our nails done," Stephanie said.

"No, we don't hate that, we love all that stuff! If you really wanna get us, make us go watch a football game, or take us go cart racing, or even worse, E3, we absolutely HATE that!" I said.

"The messed up part is we like doing all that stuff too, so it won't be as fun, I mean it will be fun, but it won't be as fun... you know what I'm trying to say!" Rita said.

"Ok. Well if you'll excuse us, we're gonna go get started on dinner, and Jim is gonna go try out his new gravy bowl he forgot to mention he bought," Marie teased.

"I didn't forget, I was gonna wait until dinner to whip it out," Jim retaliated.

"Yeak ok, 'wait until dinner', yeah right. I guess you're gonna wait until dinner to take that 18th century end table out of the trunk too huh," Marie teased as they

went into the kitchen.

"I've never seen them this playful, are they always like this?" Rita asked.

"Only at home, when we're out they keep a lid on so they don't embarrass each other around people they don't know, but yeah here, it's constant," Stephanie said.

"Speaking of people we don't know, I gotta go meet that guy from Craigslist, he's selling a computer tower dirt cheap, and just in time too, mine is fucked with viruses," Chris said.

"If he's selling it dirt cheap something's wrong with it," I said.

"I'm gonna check it, it probably doesn't have a hard drive or something. If it's something too extreme I'm gonna pass but if it's something easily fixable I'll still get it."

"I'll come with you. I know more about computers than you do, and afterwards you can take me to the store to get a new case for my phone," Stephanie said. "You guys coming?"

"I need to get in the shower, these panties aren't helping at all to hold in all this cum Randy left me as a gift," Rita said quietly. "I can definitely feel most of it running down my leg."

"Well you know if she's staying then I'm definitely staying," I said.

"Yeah I figured as much, I don't know what you're gonna do until she gets outta the shower though, you definitely can't get in with her with our parents here," Stephanie said.

"I'll figure out something. It's not like she's gonna be in there all day, she's gotta come out at some time, and she's gonna have a towel on, so uhh..." I grinned.

"You JUST had sex! Not even ten minutes ago! What are you doing? Why am I even surprised? I said our parents are home and you heard whomp whomp

whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp! Go ahead get caught, but if you do, I'm playing stupid," Chris said.

"You don't have to... nope, I'm gonna leave that one alone, too easy."

"I'll go in there and tell on you right now! Don't turn me into a snitch!"

"Alright man, we'll be careful! Around you dad I mean, your mom knows so she's cool."

"He went to say something but stopped before he started. "Whatever, can't win em all. Just try not to do anything stupid until we get back. We won't be gone that long, then again, Stephanie is doing some form of shopping so we could be gone anywhere from thirty minutes to three hours, depending on how many stores

come before the phone case store."

"Just for that, now you're buying me new shoes, heels, at least two pair," Stephanie said.

"What? You must be crazy, I know how much that stuff costs, I'm not buying..."

"Are you sure? I saw a red pair in the store the other day that'll go good with the red bra and panties mom bought me from Victoria's Secret the other day..."

He paused so he could get an image in his head, and then patted his wallet. "Fuck. We'll be back in like an hour, I'm gonna go spend the last of my money on those heels."

"Whatever makes you happy man. Maybe one day she'll return the favor," I said.

"I don't think I can pull off heels, but you better believe when mom and dad go to sleep she's gonna be modeling that shit for me. Let's go now so we can be back in time for dinner."

"If there's a black pair get it for me!" Rita yelled after them as they went to the car.

"So you said taking a shower? I didn't flood you that bad did I?" I asked.

"If these pants weren't black you'd be able to see everywhere it dripped. I'm gonna switch to a bath just to make sure I get all of it, I wanna put on shorts at some point while I'm over here."

"What all did you grab? Did you get any of your hygiene stuff or hair stuff or anything?"

I grabbed what I saw in my face at that moment. I probably left a bunch of stuff I need but I can go buy it if I need to, or use Stephanie's. I was just focused on getting out."

"What exactly did mom say? Was Aunt Lisa there?"

"Aunt Lisa is back, but she was gone to work, and mom didn't say anything, but she knew I was gonna leave as soon as I found out dad wasn't there. There was

a magical two hundred dollars waiting in an envelope by the door. I don't think she expected me to not take the car though."

"I haven't talked to her since the day before yesterday, how's she doing?"

"She's good, I mean as good as you can be with the way dad is now. She's been on our side since everything happened, her and Aunt Lisa. Oh yeah, they told dad about that, he's a lot more accepting of them since he thinks it happened a long time ago, but us, he's still set on breaking us up. He's not as mad as he was but he still didn't change his mind."

"We should probably go upstairs before we talk too loud," I said as I grabbed her bag and took it up to Stephanie's room. "It looks like we're gonna be here a while. You should've took the car, I didn't because I wanted you to still get around, not be on the bus."

"I'm a big girl, I figured it out. I left the car because I didn't want him using it against us."

"Well it's done now, I'm just glad you're here. Nothing is the same without you."

"That's how I felt. I'll stay here as long as I need to. I'm not going back unless you come back too. Once he sees me gone I already know he's gonna come straight here."

"Yeah, but he's not gonna cause a scene here, and even if he does, it's still not gonna change anything. He's not gonna make us suffer anymore while he sits and thinks about it."

She smiled at me and then grabbed my face and kissed me. "Thanks again for standing up for us the way you did that day. I know how hard it was to say that to dad."

"I had to say it though. I can't be scared to stand up for us, not even to dad."

"If Jim and Marie weren't here I swear you'd be fucking the shit outta me right now, but, we gotta be good, so I'm just gonna rub your cock a little bit."

She did just that and stroked my cock until I got hard, and for a minute it looked like she was about to force me out of my pants until we heard someone climbing the stairs, so she backed off. She jumped up and fumbled through her bag like she was looking for something to take out to play it off when Jim turned the corner and came into the room.

"Here you are. I didn't expect you to be here Rita but you're always welcome. I came up to see if you like seafood? It's gonna be a fish and chips, salmon, crab legs kinda night, and I wanna make sure I have an alternative if that's not something you eat," Jim said.

"Seafood is good. We haven't really had it in a while, but now's as good a time as any to get back started on it. It'll actually be a nice change from all the meat," Rita responded.

"Perfect. I know Randy can go through a whole sitting by himself, and seeing as you eat just like him I might a well cook the whole bag of crab legs just to be safe."

"You don't have to cook up all your food for us. We can cut back if there won't be enough."

"Oh there's plenty, don't worry about that. It's all been in the freezer so long it's closer to the expiration date than the date I bought it on, you two being here is the perfect time to make it."

"Glad to know our oversized appetites can be of some help," I joked.

"Now if I can just get you to eat the liver and Lima beans..."

"That's a definite pass. That'll be the day we go out to eat. I can't even think about liver!"

"Well it was worth a shot. Food won't be ready for about an hour or so, so if you need to make any runs or anything do it now, seafood is best right after its finished cooking."

"I'm gonna take a bath, I feel grimy from the heat outside," Rita said.

"I'll play a video game or something. That'll definitely pass time quicker," I said.

"Definitely back to your old self. It's a good thing you came over when you did Rita, he hasn't picked up a video game controller in over a week, it was getting pretty bad," Jim said.

"Yeah I sensed he needed me, twin intuition, it never fails."

"I bet. Are Stephanie and Chris still here or did they step out?"

"Chris went to check out a computer tower and Stephanie went with him to get a phone case, but she said something about shopping so who knows when they'll be back."

"I'll call them. There's nothing worse than soggy seafood. Maybe I'll be able to shave a couple hours off Stephanie's shop time and give Chris a break in the process. Back to the kitchen."

Jim went back downstairs and Rita pulled out a change of clothes. It took her a while to find a matching set since she grabbed whatever she could so she could

hurry up and leave.

"I guess I'm on my own in the tub this time, too risky with Jim here," Rita said.

"It's ok. It'll be nice to relax in the whole tub by yourself. I'll get in with you next time."

"You promise?" she asked flashing me her bright blue eyes.

"I promise."

She checked and made sure the hallway was clear and gave me a kiss that lasted longer than I expected, but I wasn't complaining in the least. "See you when I get out."

She went to the bathroom and I went to Chris' room and cut on his Xbox. Assassins Creed looked like a good choice to kill some time with, so I started it up and continued from Chris' last save point. I was a little farther than he was on my game back at home, so I caught him up to where I was at and left it there. I didn't wanna get too far on his save and have to do it again on mine. Twenty something minutes had passed since I started playing, and Stephanie and Chris were still gone, Rita was still taking a bath, and Jim and Marie were still cooking. Everyone was in their own worlds and I was stuck figuring out what to do. I didn't wanna play on Chris' profile too much, so that cut out games, and I'd had enough of watching TV for now, so that was out too. I walked downstairs and outside to see if I could see anything insight that caught my eye, but nothing excited me, so I sat down in the chair on the porch and just looked out into traffic.

To my surprise, just sitting there looking at everything going on outside was kinda relaxing. The chair was comfortable and the sounds of kids playing, cars driving past, and people talking seemed to put me in sort of a content mode. I sat there enjoying myself, more in that moment than all of the last two weeks combined. I was so content that I sort of fell into a trans, and I almost didn't notice the car pulling up into their driveway. Right away I noticed it was dad's car, which shook me from my relaxed state, but once I saw mom behind the wheel I relaxed again. She got out wearing a yellow sundress with matching sandals and her hair let down. If you didn't know her it'd be hard to tell she had kids, or was in her thirties. She walked up and immediately held out her arms for a hug, and I greeted her with open arms.

"Oh my baby! It's so good to see you! How are you doing over here?" mom asked.

"It's good to see you too mom, and to tell the truth, I was pretty miserable until Rita came."

"I kinda thought so, Rita was a mess too. Your father wouldn't give her any privacy."

"Yeah she told me. She's upstairs enjoying some now in the bath. So how are you doing?"

"I'm ok. It'd be a lot better if my house wasn't in shambles," she said as she sat down.

"Is dad making your life hell too? Did you ever have that 'talk' or whatever?"

"We did, but it didn't help much. He still thinks Lisa and I haven't done anything since we were young, so he's a little more accepting of that part, but with you two, he's not budging."

"I figured as much. I never expected him to change his mind after three days, well two weeks."

"Only two weeks? It seems like it was way longer than that back at the house."

"Here too. I was bringing the mood here down so bad I thought they were gonna kick me out too. I didn't wanna do anything, no video games, no going out, no movie nights, nothing."

"It's amazing how situations can change at the drop of a hat."

"Or a picture. I can't believe we were that careless and just left it out like that."

"He was gonna know sooner or later. The way he found out could've been better, yeah, but he would've had the same reaction weeks, or even months later when you told him."

"That's true. I just wish he'd see it from our view. This isn't a phase, we're not just gonna stop seeing each other. All he's doing is causing a rift between us and him."

"Listen to me for a second, I'm not agreeing with him, but look at it from his view too. His kids, his son, and his daughter, who by the way can do no wrong in his eyes, are sleeping with each other. That's a big pill for anyone to swallow. It's in his mind that incest is completely illegal, and you know your father, once something gets in his head, it's there, there's no taking it out. He may never accept what you two are doing, which is gonna drastically change all of our lives."

"Why not? What did he say when you tried to talk to him?"

"I hate to say it, but for every argument I made, he had a rebuttal. I couldn't get through to him at all. It always came back to it being illegal and he won't have it from his kids."

I sat quietly for a second. "There really is no way to fix this is there?"

"It doesn't look good, but there's always something that can be done, we just haven't thought of it yet. Even as bleak as this situation is there's light at the end of the tunnel."

"You're a lot more optimistic than I am right now. I don't see any solution to this."

Mom suddenly got this stern look on her face. "What kind of thinking is that? I didn't raise you to just throw in the towel when things get hard! This is a life altering decision you're in right now, giving up is the last thing you should be doing right now!"

"I'm not giving up. I'm just saying it looks like an impossible situation."

"So did waking up from a two month coma after being shot twice and cracking your head open on the ground, but you made it through that without a problem.

After going through something like that you can get through anything, am I right? AM I RIGHT?"

"Yes mom you're right. I can definitely get through this, we can get through this in one piece, the question is, what are we willing to give up to get through it?"

"That's the million dollar question right there. That is entirely up to you and Rita."

"Us going against dad could mean we won't see you for a long time mom..."

"I know, but if that's what has to be done then there's nothing I can do about it. I won't let my missing you stand in the way of my children's happiness. If anything, it'll make the times that we do get together that much more special, even if your dad isn't a part of it."

"Is this the same talk you had with Rita while she was still at the house?"

"Basically yeah, but hers was spread out over a period of days, yours was condensed into the short version. Her initial reaction was a little different than yours.

She was all set to move on with her life without your father if he couldn't accept you and her. She wasn't gonna chance losing you with anything, which is the same thinking you should have right now."

"That's the only thinking I have. If it comes down to it my choice will be Rita every single time. I was just trying to save our relationship with dad in the process. It's hard to just throw away a lifetime because of one decision, but if we have to do it, then we just have to do it."

She grabbed my head and kissed my forehead. "That's my boy. That's what I wanna hear."

"No matter what though, we're keeping in constant contact with you and Aunt Lisa."

"Oh that's definitely a given. You can't get rid of either of us that easy. Oh that reminds me, when you see Rita give her this, i took it back from your father this morning."

She handed me Rita's cell phone, which had all kinds of smears on it, probably from trying to guess Rita's password. "Can you imagine if he saw the pictures she had in here?"

"I don't even want to. It's a good thing he didn't though. He ran the battery out trying to get into that phone, but I charged it up before I left. It's not a full battery, but it's something."

"I'm sure she'll appreciate it no matter what it's on. There's three things you never take from a girl; love, her phone, and her coffee, and we haven't been to Starbucks yet."

Mom couldn't help but laugh. "The list is a little longer than that, but those are definitely at the top of the list. You finally started paying attention to what I've been saying."

"I always listen to what you say, you're my mom, who better to look after me than my mom?"

"Exactly. Nobody. And if somebody tells you different they're lying."

"Ashley might have a slightly different opinion if everything she said about her mom is true."

"She has her own mommy and daddy issues, let her work them out. You have enough on your plate as is. Ok, I wish I could stay a little longer, but I should be getting back. I told your father I was running to the store, he'll probably be calling the house to see if I'm back."

"Aww come on, you sure you can't stay just a little bit longer?"

"I would if I could. I don't wanna cause any more problems than there already are."

"Ok. Well tell Aunt Lisa I said hi when you see her. Tell dad I said hi too."

"Ok honey. He might not say hi back but I'll definitely tell him."

I stood up and got a hug from her, which lasted longer than our usual hugs, but was just as genuine, so genuine she didn't even try anything with me, she just accepted the hug.

"You know your father is gonna come here as soon as he discovers Rita gone right?"

"I know. We're prepared for it. He can't drag her back to the house or anything."

"But he could come and make a scene. It won't look good in front of Jim and Marie."

"I know it's easier said than done, but can you try to stop him from coming?"

"Yeah, definitely easier said than done. I can try, but I can't promise anything."

"That's good enough for me. Come by again when you get a chance please mom?"

"I'll be doing a lot of store runs this week," she winked. "See you later honey. Tell Rita I said hi, and if your father does come by, try to avoid him if you can."

"I'll try, but you know how that's gonna work out. See you later mom."

She gave me a kiss on the cheek and got in the car and drove off. I sat back down in the chair and stared out into the street before realizing I had Rita's phone in my hand. I went back into the house and upstairs to take it to her, but knocked on the bathroom door to be safe.

"Rita, mom came by, she dropped your phone off, I'm coming in, be decent," I said.

I opened the door and walked in. She was staring at me with a grin on her face. She made no attempt to cover herself up, not even a little bit. "Was that little act for Jim?" she giggled.

"Yeah," I said as I stepped in and closed the door. "Just in case he's in his room or something."

She dried her hands off and I handed her the phone. "I haven't seen this is so long I'm not sure if I remember how to use it, but I'm glad I finally got it back."

kevin_88
kevin_88
1,059 Followers