An Indian Guy's Adventures Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lakshmi knew she was beaten. "Okay. You win. Please sit down."

Ajay sat back. "So, what is your frequency?"

"Do you really want to know?" Lakshmi asked.

"Yes, Ajay replied, 'more than anything else."

"Well, she squirmed on the bed, 'a couple of times a week."

"I am guessing that is a lie." Ajay said. "I have told you not to lie to me. Tell me the truth."

Lakshmi held her breath and let it out. "Four to five times a week."

Ajay let out a low whistle. "That's cool. And I am guessing that you do it in the afternoons."

Lakshmi nodded a yes.

"And you were doing it when I rang the bell today?"

Lakshmi again nodded.

"And what do you think when you masturbate?"

"Ajay, please stop this." Lakshmi seemed to be exasperated. "I will give you money. How much do you want?"

"I don't want your money." Ajay replied. "What I want now is for you to be an obedient student and answer my questions. I am the teacher now."

Lakshmi looked defeated. She whispered, "Well, I just imagine."

"What do you imagine when you finger yourself?" Ajay pressed further.

"Ajay...

"Answer the question." He commanded.

"Well, I imagine somebody making love to me." Lakshmi said.

"Who is that somebody? Tell me."

"It's generally someone who has caught my fancy. It keeps changing."

Ajay probed further, "Who did you imagine making love to today?"

"Tom Cruise," pat came her reply.

Ajay smiled. "Do you ever think that Tom Cruise is going to make love to you?"

Lakshmi said, "I know it's not possible but that's the whole point of fantasizing."

Ajay felt that she was talking a bit more freely that what she was earlier. Maybe this was the time to go in for the kill.

"Who did you imagine making love yesterday?"

"No one in particular." Lakshmi was perspiring slightly partly because of the heat and partly because she was being put through perhaps her most embarrassing moment. Ajay turned on the switch for the fan.

Ajay knew now that the difficult and at the same time, exciting part was about to come.

"Have you looked at my crotch area Lakshmi?" Ajay asked in his quiet tone again.

"Ajay, hold your tongue. How dare you ask me questions like this? Do you realize that I am 5 years older to you? Where are your manners?" Lakshmi exploded.

Ajay kept silent for a few seconds. Then he said, "Are you done screaming?"

Lakshmi said, "What difference does it make to a guy like you?"

It was time for the bomb shell.

"Well, the difference is that I have been noticing you looking at my crotch area a number of times. I was just wondering why you would do that."

Ajay hoped against hope that Lakshmi would fall for his lie. As he had planned over the last two days, it seemed to be the only way to entrap Lakshmi. Ajay knew that his chances were very slim but, he had to give it a try.

Lakshmi was sitting as if in stunned silence.

After a long pause, Lakshmi said, "Do you mean you have noticed me looking?"

Ajay was not sure whether Lakshmi was accepting but he decided to play along. "Yes, I saw you. You really know how to stare, I should say."

Lakshmi seemed to be in a daze. She was absolutely silent.

"I didn't get an answer." Ajay said.

After a long pause, Lakshmi looked at Ajay in the eye. "Anyways, we have come so far. So, here it goes. Yes, I have looked at you there. Happy?"

Ajay was too stunned for words. He never knew that Lakshmi had eyed him. He had to probe further.

"Yes,' he said with a smile. 'Very happy."

Lakshmi stood up from the bed. "Now that I am done with your questions, please leave. And never come back. I have had enough of you."

Ajay remained sitting. "Don't be hasty, Lakshmi. I have 5 amazing pictures of you. Please don't irritate me and make me circulate them around."

Lakshmi's eyes were blazing. "This is blackmail Ajay. And I am not having any more of it."

Ajay smiled again. "Of course you are. I really don't think you have a choice. Now please sit down."

With a resigned look, Lakshmi sat heavily on the bed. "Now, what other questions do you have for me?" she asked.

Ajay said, "No more questions. I just have a request. Or you could say it is an order."

"What is it?" Lakshmi asked warily.

"It's very simple. I want to kiss you. On the lips."

Lakshmi's eyes widened in shock at the request and she said, "Ajay, you are really going too far. If you don't get out now, I am calling the police."

"Wow. Nice. The police will have a feast when they come here. So will the newspapers." Ajay smiled. The key was to remain cool he had told himself and so far, he had played his cards well. "Please go ahead. Call the police."

"You're an asshole." She said bitterly.

"Come on Lakshmi. Don't over react. I am in a position to force you to even have sex with me. Don't forget that. But, I am choosing not to. Be thankful for that."

Ajay got up. He walked over to the bed where Lakshmi was sitting. "Stand up," he ordered. Lakshmi got up with a given up look.

"Let me be clear about something. After this is over, you will return the pictures and their copies to me. And you will not breathe a word about what happened here. Agreed?"

"Yes, agreed." Ajay said.

At 5 feet 6 inches, Lakshmi stood 5 inches shorter than Ajay. She was still dressed in her white top and her black skirt.

"Have you kissed before?" Ajay asked.

"No." Lakshmi said. After a pause, she asked, "Have you?"

"Yes. And I will show you how it is done."

Lakshmi seemed surprised with his answer.

Ajay held Lakshmi's slim waist and pulled her closer to him. Her body registered surprise at first. Ajay held her Lakshmi by the chin and lowered his face towards her. He looked at her eyes and said, "Don't worry Lakshmi. This is going to be your most amazing kiss."

Ajay first kissed Lakshmi tenderly on her right cheek. Immediately, he switched over to her left cheek. He held her tighter and with warmth. Then, he kissed her on her lips. Initially, she was unresponsive. Ajay broke the kiss and looked at her with all the love he could muster. Surprising him, Lakshmi melted into his arms. Ajay pulled her in tighter feeling her perky breasts against his chest and the warmth of her body through her shirt. He leaned in once more and kissed her again. Suddenly her lips melted into his as she got over the initial shock.

Lakshmi seemed to be completely taken over now. Her eyes were closed and she kissed Ajay back. Ajay slowly parted his mouth. As if in a trance, Lakshmi slid her tongue inside. Ajay loved the feel of her moist tongue in his mouth. Lakshmi then opened her mouth to him and though Ajay was surprised, he pounced on the opportunity and darted his tongue in and tasted her virginal mouth.

As they were finishing, suddenly, Lakshmi snapped out of it. She pulled away as Ajay tried to hang on to her for a second and looked away embarrassed.

More out of instinct than anything else, Ajay reached out and held her hand and pulled her into him all at the same time. He hugged her as she squirmed in his grasp. "Do you know that you are the most amazing kisser in this whole world?" he said softly in her ears. He pulled her in so much that she now lay plastered onto him. Lakshmi's small boobs were now crushed on Ajay's chest. He bent his head and kissed the nape of her neck. Ajay felt Lakshmi giving up resistance and he moved in again. He assaulted her forehead with about 10 kisses and then touched her lips with his. Surprisingly, Lakshmi kissed him back. Ajay slowly slid his hands into her top. The first feel of the bare skin of her back was lovely. As his palm felt her back, Lakshmi seemed to come to her senses. She pushed Ajay back and separated from him. "That's enough, Ajay,' she said.

Ajay stared at her for the effect. "Do you know that you are the most amazing kisser in this whole world?" he repeated.

Lakshmi seemed embarrassed as hell. She brushed it off be saying, "Whatever." Then after a pause, as though remembering for what reason she had agreed for the kiss, she said, "Now please give me the photos and its copies."

Suddenly, there was the sound of a car horn at the gate. "Shit," Lakshmi cursed. "I think my Dad has come early. Leave immediately."

Ajay stopped for a second. "Is it enough if I give you the photos tomorrow?" he asked.

"Okay." Lakshmi said half - heartedly. She was actually planning on telling him that he need not come ever. But, she was left with no choice.

Lakshmi raced down the stairs with Ajay following her. "Make sure you leave 5 minutes after Dad comes inside. Let him see you study." Lakshmi said as she started walking towards the main door. Ajay nodded and walked towards the study table and sat there.

As instructed, Ajay did as he was told. After he said his greetings to Lakshmi's dad, he started walking towards the gate. Lakshmi's dad told his daughter to close the gate and so, Lakshmi also walked with him. As Ajay was leaving, he slipped a piece of paper in her hand.

Lakshmi watched Ajay cross the road and open the gate of his house. With her back facing the house and her dad, in the pretense of closing the gate, Lakshmi opened the slip of paper. It read 'Call me at 10 P.M. Or else I will call you.'

Ajay smiled a warm smile at her and walked into his house.

******

Lakshmi knew that she should not be calling Ajay. But, in case she did not call him and if he called her, her dad would surely pick up the phone. And if he heard a guy's voice she knew she was done for. Her dad was very strict with her and never allowed her to talk to boys over the phone. She often cursed him for being so strict. If Ajay called so late into the night, Lakshmi even feared that her dad may not allow her to go to college henceforth.

In spite of the fact that she had been ordered to call Ajay, Lakshmi was in eager anticipation of talking to him. After dinner, she walked up and down her room thinking as to what she would talk to him. When he had kissed her, she had almost swooned. She had loved the feel of his hard body against her. She had wet herself and she thought that this was the feeling her friends had all felt. But she reminded herself this was black mail and it should stop.

5 minutes later, Lakshmi got thinking again. It was so not fair. All three of her best friends had lost their virginity and they were forever telling her about their experiences. Two of her friends were already married and the third was having a stormy affair with a senior. But, it was always easy for them. They were fair and good looking. It was so easy for them to get alliances. Lakshmi always felt to be a misfit in their company. Now, finally, she had a guy who seemed to be interested in her. Blackmail or not, Ajay seemed like he wanted her. But, Ajay was just a kid. Come on, he was 5 years younger to her. Finally, at 9:45 P.M. she decided that she would advise him like a teacher and end this once and for all.

A few minutes before 10, Lakshmi got Ajay's number from the directory and dialed from the phone in her room. She had been pestering her dad to buy her a cell phone but he had not relented. She sat on her chair and heard the phone ring just once before Ajay picked up the phone.

"Hello Lakshmi. Thanks for calling." Ajay said.

"Ajay, I have to tell you that this cannot work...' Lakshmi began only for Ajay to interrupt her.

"I so wanted to tell you that you looked really beautiful today. I really think I am falling for you." Ajay said. He hoped he had made it sound convincing. He continued, "I will never forget the way you held me and kissed me. It was truly a magical feeling."

At the other end of the phone, Lakshmi could feel goose pimples on her arm. She had been so unprepared for this. "Ajay, I don't think it would be proper...'

Ajay interrupted her again. "I am feeling really guilty and very ashamed about blackmailing you. Please understand that I never intended to hurt you. I will give you your photos the first thing tomorrow. I hope you will forgive me for what I did."

Lakshmi steadied herself. "Well, what you did was wrong. Your questionnaire was almost like a nightmare for me."

"I know that. But, please don't say that what we shared after that questionnaire was wrong. I simply will not accept it even if you say so. I think I am still in the hangover of your sweet kiss." Ajay responded.

"Why? Did you enjoy it so much?" Lakshmi asked. She could not believe that she had kissed so well. Ajay knew that his moves had worked. Boosting a person's ego was always the best way to ensnare them into a trap. And by doing so, they would say what they had not intended to in the first place. It was bound to happen to Lakshmi also.

"Truly Lakshmi, it was sensational. Like I said before, you are truly an amazing kisser. If I had known this earlier, I would have been at your feet and begging you for a kiss instead of asking for your help in solving math problems."

Lakshmi giggled. Ajay paused for a while hoping that his ego boosting words were taking its effect. At the other end, Lakshmi was finding it hard to breathe. She had hardly spoken to guys and for this very good looking though young guy to tell her things like this was like a dream. On top of that he had a humor sense.

"Did you also enjoy it as much as I did?" Ajay asked.

Lakshmi knew she had to deny the wonderful feelings she had felt when she had been kissed at least in her words. After all he had blackmailed her. But Ajay's words were what she had waited to hear all this while. He was the light in her dull and repressed life.

"Yes." She said abruptly and maybe too quickly.

Ajay smiled. His opening moves had worked. It was time to leave it hanging for a while.

He chatted a while with her. He praised her teaching skills no end and asked her if she was considering taking teaching as a career. He then diverted the conversation to her college and its happenings as well as about his college life. They spoke for about 15 minutes and then, Ajay decided to take the plunge.

"Lakshmi, can I ask you something?" he asked.

"Go ahead." Lakshmi said.

"Well, you told me that you imagine making love to a guy when you fantasize. What exactly do you imagine?"

"What do you mean?" Lakshmi said, this time the phone shaking in her hands.

"I know that you know exactly what I meant." Ajay said quietly.

"Do I have to answer this?"

"Yes. You do." He responded.

Lakshmi felt terribly shy all of sudden. "Will it be enough if I tell you when I meet you tomorrow?"

Ajay looked at the clock. It showed 10:30. He realized that there was every chance his mother would be near the phone waiting for his dad's call at 10:45. It was better to end rather than having to answer questions. So, he said, "Yes. But make sure you tell me okay."

Lakshmi said, "Okay. And make sure that you get the pictures when you come tomorrow."

"Okay my sweet heart. Sleep tight and Sweet dreams. See you tomorrow at 5."

Lakshmi's heart fluttered when she heard him call her 'his sweetheart'.

"Good Night," she said and placed the receiver on its cradle.

In a trice, Lakshmi switched off her bedroom lights and let a zero watt bulb glow. She climbed into bed and slid off her nightie. She imagined Ajay's firm hands roam her body as she undid the clasp of her bra. She tweaked and pulled at her very erect nipples. As she imagined Ajay's hard body on top of hers, her hands went automatically down. In one motion, she removed her panties. Lakshmi could feel her own heat emanating between her legs. She was getting really wet. Her hands were now on her bushy pussy. She was imagining Ajay's face on her vaginal lips as she started rubbing herself. She sighed deeply. The next instant, her fingers had found her clitoris and after a few seconds, her G-Spot. Lakshmi was now writhing on her bed. And then her whole body shook with a mammoth orgasm. Lakshmi could not believe that she had come so fast. Normally, it would take her at least 10 - 15 minutes to get close. And here in less than 5 minutes, she had come and that too so much. Her cunt juices had flown onto the sheet. Lakshmi reached for her panties and wiped her crotch with it. She did not bother to change the sheets and fell naked into an exhausted but blissful sleep.

****

Chapter - 4 - The First Fingering

The next day, Ajay woke up with a heady feeling. He was hardly feeling like going to college. On the other hand, he could not wait to go to Lakshmi's place. He acted normally in front of his mom and his sister. He did not want them to feel like he was looking forward to go to Lakshmi's place. He masturbated once before leaving for college. College was again a blur. On a number of occasions, he felt himself go hard whenever he thought of that photo were Lakshmi was fingering herself. The sight of Lakshmi's tight cunt was very appealing.

As soon as the clock struck four, Ajay almost ran out of the front door to Lakshmi's place. He had deliberately told her that he would be there at 5. The intention was to surprise her.

Ajay rang the bell and it was almost 5 minutes after which Lakshmi opened the door. She was wearing a Churidhar, an Indian dress which had a top and a pants and a shawl. She appeared flustered as usual.

"You said 5. Why are you here at 4?" she asked.

"Just thought I would interrupt you from your masturbation session," Ajay said with a smile.

Lakshmi turned red. "So I was right again!" Ajay exclaimed.

"Ajay, please, it's enough that you have invaded into my private space. Why did you come so early?"

"Well, I wanted to see my princess." Ajay said.

Lakshmi blushed at being called as princess. It was the first time in her that she was being given un-divided attention and the truth was that she was luxuriating in it.

But she remained steadfast. "Okay Ajay that is enough. Anyways, now that you have come early today, start working on the problems I had told you to solve. I will just get my books and join you."Ajay watched Lakshmi start towards the steps. He quickly set his books on the table and locked the front door. Then, he followed her. In a matter of seconds, he had reached the top of her stairs. The door to Lakshmi's room was ajar. Ajay opened the door wide and entered. Lakshmi was collecting some books from the table.

"What is it Ajay?" she asked. "Why did you come here? What do you want?"

Ajay gave her his best smile. "I forgot to ask you when I came in. I want one hug from you." Ajay said sweetly.

Though she felt excited, Lakshmi attempted to show restraint. "No Ajay. We are done."

"Please." Ajay said innocently. "One hug will satisfy me for a week."

"What about after that?" Lakshmi asked warily.

"That I leave it to you. Please give me just one hug, Lakshmi." Ajay said.

"Okay." She said relenting. Ajay moved towards her and hugged her. Lakshmi seemed to be in a hurry to part and she tried to move away. Ajay held her and placed his hands on her ass. Unlike Cathy's, Lakshmi's rear was hardly fleshy. But, at the same time, it was a handful and was shapely as well. "I was not finished with you." Saying so, Ajay squeezed her ass with his palms.

Lakshmi looked at Ajay. "You said one hug Ajay." She could really feel his hand under her flimsy pants and her thin panties on her bottom.

Ajay was now caressing her ass cheeks. He said, "I know sweetheart." He held her tight in his arms. He then moved a bit and pushed his erection covered by his jeans and underwear against her hot and pulsating mound, still hidden behind her panties and pants.

Lakshmi got the message. She was not prepared for this but she liked it all the same. She also held him tightly against her. Ajay slowly started grinding his crotch on hers almost giving the impression that he was fucking her through her pants and panties. They rocked together, closer, tighter and harder for the next few minutes.