All Comments on 'An Innocent in Paris Pt. 07'

by Joannexx

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another gem.

bcc1871bcc1871over 2 years ago

Chapter 7 continues the highly erotic and exciting tale of Marie and her discovery of life in Paris and Monaco. It is very well written with good dialog, characters and an imaginative story. Joannexx writes a much better quality of tale than most. It could be turned into a novella.

At the two parties with Jen, Marie will find new depths and heights. She still has much more to learn. Her craving for the bad side will need satisfying more and more.

What other experiences and actions await her at the Palace and especially the Equinox parties? She and Chantel will be the objects of great pleasure and excitement at both events. There will be less and less limits. Her life may be about to change.

There is all to play for in Chapter 8. Much to look forward to.

JoannexxJoannexxover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your comments bcc1871 - appreciated.

I think we’re all getting worried about the lovely but very inexperienced Marie.

Will the more mature Chantal protect her babe. Will other people lead her into a dangerous irreversible situation?

X Jo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Perhaps Marie will begin to resent Chantel's control of her access to substances and pleasure?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Each chapter has a better rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Chapter 8 please!!

JoannexxJoannexxabout 2 years agoAuthor

It’s coming! The lovely, beautiful Marie has been very busy… lots of things have happened and she’s just getting her head round everything. Another couple of weeks …

X

bcc1871bcc1871about 2 years ago

Anticipation building. Marie's next adventure is eagerly awaited.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Perfect man love"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous