An Instagram Nightmare Pt. 02

Story Info
A kidnapper turns an Influencer into a pet.
13.5k words
4.71
12.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Authors note: Real quick before you read this part! You're going to meet a woman called Gertrude or "Trudy" in these sections. She is the apartment's receptionist from the first section. I don't know how to go back and edit the relevant section into part one yet. The edited version has a brief description of her, and she exchanges names with the protagonist. so here's a brief description of Gertrude.

Gertrude is a short twenty-five-year-old. She's about 5"3' tall and has long black hair down to the middle of her back that she wears in a ponytail. Her body is quite thin. Her breasts are medium-sized and perky. Her ass is toned but isn't big. Her face is marked by brown catlike eyes with a wide thin smile. Her nose is thin, and her cheeks are a tiny bit chubby.]

In the week after that night, Annie broadcast to her OnlyNudes channel for ten minutes every night. Each night she would lay back on her bed, set up some candles and mood lighting, and then leave her door open just a crack. She would return to the bed and stand in front of it while stripping herself slowly.

As each piece of clothing was removed and cast aside, she would tell the audience about what she hoped for. "He'll smash that door down like a hungry animal. March across the room. Grab me and throw me down on to the bed. Next thing I know, his fingers are wrapped around my throat, and he's telling me that he'll suffocate me if I don't shut up.

"He rips off my panties and shoves his big, hard, cock right into my ass! I beg him to stop, but it's like he can't even hear me. Master fucks me until I can't speak. Can't think. Then his fingers curl inside my greedy pussy and the next thing I know I'm begging him to cum. He tells me I can, and as we kiss. Both of us explode together," Annie looked satisfied as she finished.

Her audience had grown more than I expected it to in just a week. There were thirty different people in there, besides me, typing all kinds of obscenities at her.

Annie pretended she didn't look at them, but I knew better. Her eyes were always darting over to the screen, searching. Hoping that soon she'd see my name flash up. Being called a tanned bimbo was just a nice bonus.

Once she was naked, she would turn her back to them and show off her plump rear. She shook her ass back and forth and used her hands to highlight each of her curves.

She continued her fantasy while showing off, "When he gets here, he's going to punish me for being a brainless, nasty bitch. Yesterday I was mean to the barista at our coffee place again. Last time I was mean to him, master made me suck his dick in the store to apologize. He used me like a cheap fuck toy, blew his load in my mouth, and then went back to making coffee."

Her hands glided smoothly down the back of her legs as she bent forward. Her pussy peaked out at the camera and then Annie's face appeared between her legs. She smiled at them and then arched her back as she rose.

Twirling around, she sat down on the bed. Then she lifted her feet and scooted back into the middle of the mattress. Sitting like a frog with her legs splayed open, her hand moved to her pussy and spread her puffy lips apart.

After giving the camera a good long view, she taunted it while she licked her fingers and then reached them down to her cunt. She started slowly, just barely pushing one finger inside.

Fucking herself sensually while we watched. She smiled as her finger kept methodically dipping inside her pussy and then gently traced along her vaginal wall.

Then a second finger joined in on the action. Then a third. Three of her fingers now stretched her hole and she finished adding to her assault by placing her thumb over her clit and rubbing it too.

She was biting her lip to hold back the feelings. As she continued, her pussy got slick with her juices, making her fingers' job much easier. The little slut also started moaning. At first, it wasn't much, just a quiet humming.

As her finger fucking session got more intense, Annie found herself unable to hold back the noise, and eventually, she was groaning out into the apartment.

She was getting seriously worked up when her phone went off. It ruined the moment for her, but she quickly stopped and grabbed a towel that was sitting next to her on the bed. She stood to the side of the frame looking down at her phone while toweling her legs.

She read for a minute before dropping the towel, looking up in surprise, and rushing to the camera. She got down on her knees and pressed her chest out while folding her arms behind her.

"Cock Hole's master is here, and he has new instructions for her." Not wanting to out myself, I sent another message to her phone. Annie looked down and then started reading in a quiet voice.

"You've been a naughty slut, cumming without my permission," her face turned red as she finished the first sentence. "Tonight that ends. You will ask for permission before you cum, and you won't end this broadcast until you've cum five times for the good people in your audience."

Annie looked a little sheepish but continued, "The chat decides what you're doing next. Give them a poll with three options to choose from. Fast fuck, big crash. Slow fuck, big tease, and No Control. Do it now and then sit in position until you hear from me again."

Annie set the phone down and started typing on her laptop. Within a minute, a poll had popped up in chat through a message from her account. I clicked it and it opened a new page with three moving bars on it.

At the top was the question. "What should I do next?" The tally results constantly shifted between, "Fast fucking, big crash," and, "No Control."

I voted for fast fucking and then waited a few more minutes before sending her a message. Annie sat there in position, not moving at all. When the phone beeped, she reached down and began reading. Then she moved back to the computer and a message spammed through her chat that the poll was closed.

She read silently for another minute before announcing, "You guys selected... Fast fuck, big crash." She looked a little dejected at the results, but then her phone buzzed again. She read it and stood up, crossing her room after.

Moments later, she came back with a large dildo, and sat on the bed with her legs open for the camera. Then she inserted the toy inside her pussy without much care and began to piston away. Thirty seconds went by and she started speeding up. Her moans threatened to penetrate the floor and ceiling.

Her juices were splashing on the bed around her. Panting, she kept pounding away with the toy and showed no mercy. With each stroke, the toy found itself sunk as deep as it could go and soon Annie's muscles started to tense.

Her hips rose off the bed and tried to follow the dildo in her hands. Her eyes were closed now, and her face was flush. "Oh god, I'm going to cum! Please let me cum, sir!" she shouted out to the camera. Her head started to roll backward but before she could reach the ultimate high, her phone went off.

BING.

The noise rang out across the room and Annie stopped. With a tremendous effort, she pulled the toy out and read the message on her phone while recovering on the edge of the bed. Once her breath was stable, and her heart rate started to fall, Annie walked back to the camera and kneeled in front of it again, "Thank you for putting me in my place, sir."

"This Cock Hole forgot that her pussy doesn't belong to her, " Annie's face was filled with disappointment. Her chat joined in on the fun and started telling her that she didn't deserve to cum. That she was a sloppy, needy whore who wasn't worth the two dollars she charged. Every insult made her face turn a darker shade of crimson.

Her phone beeped again and then she redid the poll from earlier. This time they selected the, "Slow fuck, big tease," option. She looked to her phone for instructions and then went back to the bed and picked up the dildo. She inserted it into herself and started fucking her pussy like a sloth.

Each movement was long and slow, and I could see the frustration building up on her face. Every thirty seconds, Annie would stop and pull the toy out. She would then reach down and slap her pussy lips five times rapidly. Each blow was relatively light, but the barrage cooled her off just enough to keep her on the edge.

By the end of five minutes, her pussy lips had turned a nice rosy pink. Tears had formed in her eyes and she sniffled as she walked back to the camera and kneeled in place, "Thank you, sir, for punishing Cock Hole."

"Cock Hole desperately wants to feel your touch again, and is willing to do anything to feel it," She looked directly into the lens. Her phone buzzed again and she put out another poll. Of course, the chat chose the final option this time.

"No Control."

Annie read the message I sent her and her eyes went wide. She sat there silently thinking. Her phone buzzed and she looked down again for a few moments.

Annie gulped while getting up. Running across the room, she left the camera's sight. When she came back, she was holding some cheap little cuffs, a small roll of tape, a blindfold, and a few toys. She kneeled in front of the camera and started to explain, "Master says Cock Hole has to let you all fuck her to orgasm."

"He says that Cock Hole can't cum until she has a majority opinion. Master is going to run the poll for you while I secure myself to the bed. I'm going to cuff my arms behind my back after taping a vibrator to my clit, and stuffing this vibrating dildo into my pussy," she showed them a larger pink toy.

"Every five minutes a new poll will go out, and you will decide on how strong the vibrators are for the next round."

She did as she was told and sat down on the bed. She peeled her pussy lips apart and rubbed her clit a bit before placing the egg against it and taping it into place. She shuddered as she shrugged off the intense feelings of pleasure already building up within her.

Next, she took the vibrating dildo and rubbed the tip of it against her pussy. She mopped up all the juice from around her lips and then used it as lube. The toy went in smoothly and Annie closed her eyes while it sunk to the hilt.

She went over to the pile of clothes and picked up her panties. Putting them on, she pulled them up her legs in a way that showed off her pussy and ass one more time before they were covered up. Once her panties were pulled snug, she took her phone out and set it beside her on the mattress.

She pressed a few buttons and then my phone suddenly rang. I answered it, and the little slut held her phone to her ear, "Master?"

"Who gave you permission to call me that?" I coldly replied.

"No one did. Cock Hole just wanted to be closer to you, " she said quietly, a demure look crossing her face.

"Okay, but from now on, the punishment gets worse if you don't use it. I will spank you raw if you ever use anything but Master again, " I tried to make the speech sound as callous as possible.

She nodded her head and gave a sultry look to the camera, "How raw, sir?"

I noted her disobedience and then continued, "Set the phone on speaker and put it on the bed." She did as she was told. "Now blindfold yourself. You don't need to see this next part. Besides, a little fuck slut like you probably gets turned on by being blindfolded."

Annie didn't respond but a shiver did run down her body. Once she was blindfolded and stuffed, I had her cuff one wrist and then thread the chain through the slats on her bed. Soon she was secure to the bedframe and unable to reach any of the toys tormenting her.

She couldn't even see what the chat decided for her. I ran the poll again this time asking a simple question, "Should the slut be allowed to cum?".

The answer came back a resounding, "No."

I smiled at the cruelty of the chatters and then ran another poll. This one had the numbers 1-5 written out, and the votes were split between them. Most of them went for the extreme option and chose five. After a few more seconds, I closed it, and we had our answer.

The fifth setting was the highest and most intense. Annie groaned when the vibrators suddenly sprang to life and began assaulting her mind. Within a minute the little slut was dry humping the air and breathing hard. Her legs started to tense, so I turned the vibrators down to the lowest setting. Once she had recovered from the intense urges, I started again.

The next hour was filled with Annie being tortured by the vibrators. Her chat didn't have an ounce of mercy in them. They continued choosing the option not to let her cum, never even getting above 25% of the vote. Annie slumped against the bedside, trying to rest a bit.

Her head lolled as the vibrators hummed out into the room. Finally, she hit a breaking point and began begging, "Please let me out, master! Please don't let them do this to me anymore!" The chat became more rabid as they saw her reaction. The next poll set the vibrations to the lowest setting, once again they had chosen not to let her cum.

This was a good opportunity. I logged into her account on my phone so I could continue running the poll and then I drove to her place and parked in the garage nearby. While I was driving they continued moving her around on the lowest settings.

Up and down, forcing her through cycles of coming close to orgasm and simply being driven mad by a low constant thrum. As I crossed the lobby I saw Trudy behind her desk. I waved to her, and she waved back. I was almost past her when she suddenly called out, "Wait!"

I was in a bit of a hurry, but I didn't want to be rude so I walked back to her counter. "What's up?" I asked her in my best casual tone.

She hesitated for a moment before blurting out her question, "Are you and Annie dating?" She looked deep into my eyes.

"It hasn't been long enough to put a label on it," I said, not quite sure what she was fishing for. I assumed it had something to do with wanting the latest gossip.

"Are you the reason she makes those videos now?" Trudy asked, eyes filled with wonder.

"What videos?" I was caught off guard by her question.

"The ones of her fingering herself and talking about her master?" Trudy had definitely seen Annie's OnlyNudes profile.

"Show me what you mean," I demanded in a low tone. Trudy's voice caught in her throat and her face looked a little unsure of what to do. She slowly turned her screen to face me, and there on an open tab was Annie's broadcast.

On the screen, she was writhing as the chat continued to tease her into madness. "COME ON, JUST ONCE! PLEASE, I'LL STREAM EVERYDAY FOR A MONTH! PLEASE JUST LET ME CUM SIRS!" Annie screamed through the speakers. I looked over the desk and saw that Trudy was wearing a skirt.

The bottom was folded back a little, clearly unsettled from her recently fingering herself. After grabbing my phone from my pocket, I lifted her skirt to see her panties pulled aside, and her pussy dripping. I took a photo, to her dismay, and then let go.

"You little slut," I blurted out bluntly. Trudy's face blushed up to a deep shade of red and she turned her screen back around. I looked down on the horny little receptionist with a new admiration and gave her the answer she wanted.

"Yes slut, I'm her master. If you want to know more, come upstairs when your shift is done. Your panties better be in your mouth when I open the door." Trudy gulped as I left. I walked inside one of the elevators and pressed the button for the third floor.

Upstairs, I went to Annie's door and crouched down to pick the lock, but before I could, I noticed that the door was already ajar. After pushing on and opening it, I walked inside. I closed it behind me and locked up before taking my boots and coat off.

I made my way over to Annie's bedroom quietly. I opened the door just wide enough to see inside, and there was Annie, begging for mercy. I logged into the vibrator app and turned them all the way up. Annie gasped as she hadn't felt anything this strong in a while.

Within seconds she was panting and grinding her hips into the air. When I opened the door, Annie yelled out in surprise, "Oh shit! Did someone just come into my room?" As I crossed the floor, she shook her head, trying to free herself of the blindfold.

Crossing the camera with my back turned to the audience, I approached her slowly. I knelt beside her and put my hand into her panties. I pressed the vibrator into her clit, and then leaned in to kiss her on the lips. She moaned and came with my tongue in her mouth.

When I finally pulled my hand away, she leaned in to whisper in my ear, "Master, that's you right?"

"Yes slut, It's me," I replied. Annie visibly relaxed and her head sank into my shoulder.

Seconds later, she started to plead, "Please, Cock Hole will do whatever you want, just end the stream. These people would never let Cock Hole cum again!" Annie was seriously worried about that outcome.

I leaned into her ear again and instructed her on what to say before moving out of the frame and leaving her to finish up. "Cock Hole wants to thank all of you sirs and madams out there for punishing her properly. Cock Hole was a bad fuck toy, and you showed Cock Hole the error of her ways."

Taking a bit of pity on the humiliated woman, I finished addressing them, "Cock Hole Annie will be back tomorrow night to earn the rest of her four orgasms from you all, and I as her master, assure you she will do a much better job!"

With that, I ended the stream and uncuffed Annie from the bed. She tried to jump up immediately, but I stopped her and pushed her down onto her knees. I unzipped my pants, but before I could start fishing my cock out, Annie's mouth had shot forward and she was trying to do it with her tongue.

I smacked her lightly across the cheek, "Kneel there with your mouth open. I want to fuck your face for a bit before I take your ass."

She complied, and I put my cock to her lips. As I entered her throat and began humping her, I remembered Trudy, "Oh yeah, there might be a guest coming up later. She thinks we're dating, so we're going to use that to draw her in and make her a toy too."

Annie tried to pull away from my cock, while also trying to speak. "Uhh ah uck?"

I unwrapped the blindfold to see her two big brown eyes glaring at me with a fury I'd never seen before. Slipping out of her mouth, I kneeled beside her and grabbed a handful of her hair. "What was that Cock Hole?" I asked in a menacing tone.

Annie didn't hesitate for a second. Her voice was filled with venom as she spoke, "I'm not sharing you with some dumb whore. I'll fuck her up if you bring her here." I was taken aback, I had not been expecting that.

I narrowed my eyes and gave her a serious look, "Do we really have to go over this lesson again? I own you. I'll make you whore yourself out in the street if I want to."

Annie and I locked glares for a moment and a small battle of wills ensued. After a few seconds, she looked away annoyed, "She better not get fucked before me." Annie always wanted to have the last word. I put my hands under her shoulders and lifted her off the floor, onto the bed.

I flipped her over and pulled her over to the edge. Drawing back my open palm, I gave her ass a good hard whack. She grunted and then bit her sheets. She continued grunting for each of the fifteen spanks that came after that. When I pulled her head up from the bed, there were tears in her eyes, and a smile crept across her lips.

"Is that all you got, master?" she asked. Her ass cheeks were a ripe old red and had several handprints across them. I couldn't help but smile, as I pushed her face back into the mattress and put my cock to her backdoor.

"Cross your hands behind your back," I ordered. Annie did and I grabbed her wrists and pinned them to her spine. She struggled limply against my grip until I spanked her again with my other hand.