An Instagram Nightmare Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie on the other hand, had opted to simply press her chest into mine and tried to get my attention by rubbing her tits across me. She looked at me, as I woke up and grunted through her gag, "MMM MMM!"

Reaching down, I grabbed hold of her hair and dragged her up closer. I got to work unraveling the tape and within a minute, she was free of it. She spat her panties out, and immediately started begging, "Please master! Cock Hole has to pee so badly!"

Not wanting to clean up a mess, I pulled up her ankles and started untying them. It took me longer than normal because Trudy never stopped working my pole. Her hand rubbed expertly along my glans.

She Massaged my shaft and gave it a snug embrace. Every once in a while she would change things up and trace her fingers over the tip, causing electricity to shoot through my legs.

I finally got the ropes untied, and Annie jumped off the bed and ran into the bathroom. Turning back to my other toy, I reached down and grabbed Trudy by her arm. I pulled her in close and then kissed her cheek, "Good morning, Tight Slit! How did you sleep?"

She grunted through the panties and did her best to smile with her eyes. Nodding my head, I began pulling the tape from her mouth in silence. Once she was free, she worked her jaw and then opened her mouth. I took her panties from her, and she swallowed.

"Sir, Tight slit has to go to work soon," Trudy said quietly.

"Okay, " I replied, pushing her head down toward my cock. Trudy got the message, and took me inside, sucking me off as best as she could.

I waited until she was at the end of a long stroke before gripping her hair tightly and pulling her deep on my cock. She gagged and looked at me pathetically. I held her there for thirty seconds, "You will call me Master from now on. Last night you overstepped and used it without permission, and now you've lost the right to use anything else!"

Trudy tried to apologize with her eyes, but I was done punishing her anyway. I let her go, and she pulled away to catch her breath. Once she was stable, she quietly went back to sucking. Shortly, I found myself ready to cum, and I held Trudy tight to my hips once more. I blew my load down her throat as she struggled to breathe.

To her credit, she never once tried to pull away. Even when her eyes were rolling back in her head, she never moved. She was practically going limp when I pulled her off.

I left her there, gasping for air, and made my way into the bathroom. Annie was in the shower, humming away as steam rose through the air. She was oblivious as I slid open the glass door behind her.

She only began to notice me when my body was wrapping around her under the warm water. I ran my hands over her and then pulled her in for a kiss. We stayed there a while, making out and enjoying the temperature.

Annie was the one to pull away, She turned away from me and picked up the soap. As she poured it down herself, she looked self-conscious, "Is Tight slit going to be joining us here too?"

"If she ever gets off her lazy ass," I replied. She continued to lather her breasts with the suds.

"Can Cock Hole use HER for once, master?" She asked, emphasizing the word "her" as loud as she could. I considered her request but didn't answer. Instead, I took the bottle of soap from her and began pouring it down her back.

"Stand still," I ordered her.

As she stood there, I began working the soap into her skin. Rubbing my hands in circles across her back, and then down to her ass. I used the cleaning as an excuse to grope her for a while, and then I stuck a finger into her tight backdoor.

She moaned and accepted it without complaint. My other hand reached around to her clit and by working both her ass and clitty at the same time, I quickly got her moaning. Her arms hugged me tightly as I worked. Her chin dipped into her chest. Her forehead rested on mine.

Behind us, I heard movement and turned to see what it was. Trudy was at the door, timidly holding her hands behind her back and waiting for me to notice her. She smiled when our eyes met, "Master, may Tight Slit join you and wash up quickly?"

Annie's grip tightened as she clung to me. "Get in here and get under Cock Hole, " I ordered. Annie couldn't help smiling up at me, and Trudy did as she was told. Within seconds she was between Annie and I on her knees, looking up at me.

I gently turned her head to face Annie's pussy, and she shuffled around to position herself better. "Get to work you fucking nerd!" Annie spat, grabbing two handfuls of her hair and forcing her face between her legs.

Trudy whined but obeyed. I looked Annie in the eyes, "You're going to lose your treat if you keep that up." She calmed down a bit but didn't release Trudy at all.

"Sorry Master, Tight Slit just pissed Cock Hole off last night with all her orders and pinching," She yanked on Trudy's hair a bit to drive home her point, and Trudy jumped.

Trudy glared up at her in anger and then dove deeper into her pussy. Her tongue forced a moan from Annie's lips. Lost in their battle, Trudy fought to make Annie cum, and Annie tried to stave it off as long as she could.

I returned my hands to Annie's rear and pulled her body toward me. Trudy found herself sandwiched between our thighs.

I continued groping her while Trudy ate her out, and soon Annie was indicating that she was ready to blow. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and looked at me with desire, "Please Master, may Cock Hole cum?"

I leaned in, whispering into her ear, "Yes." After, I stuck my finger back into her ass. The stimulation sent her over the edge, and I could feel the little sluts nails dig into my back as she came.

She buried her head into my chest while screaming out in ecstasy. Below, Trudy tried to force a second orgasm out of her. Her hands came away from her back and she started rapidly fingering Annie's pussy while sucking on her clit.

Annie's hands tried to leave my shoulders, but I grabbed her wrists and held them immobile in front of her, "It's still your turn." She looked at me wildly and then looked down at Trudy with a bit of fear.

Trudy shot her a wicked grin before increasing her pace. Annie started panting again and trying to wiggle her hips to get away. I pulled her in and kissed her lips.

She fought me a little at first, clenching her jaw and trying to turn her head. I continued smooching her lips while Trudy lapped away and eventually, she couldn't help but moan. That was my chance. My tongue found its way into her mouth and she surrendered herself to me. All of the fight left her body.

Within a minute, she was forced to orgasm again. Then a few minutes later a third time. She was barely standing when I got out of the shower and lifted her out after me.

I sat her down naked and dripping on the toilet, then turned to address Trudy, "Finish showering and get ready for work. Come talk to me before you go. I have a fun day planned for you two."

Trudy gulped, "Yes Master."

I got a towel from the rack and tossed it at Annie's chest. She caught it, looking up, "Master?"

The two of us stared at each other, "You get ready too. You're going to be spending the day downstairs with Tight Slit."

"Can Cock Hole ask what we'll be doing?" her voice still shook from her recent pleasure high.

"You can ask, but that doesn't mean I'll answer."

Annie rolled her eyes and tried a different approach, "Cock Hole just wants to know what kind of things she should wear."

"Wear something comfortable. You're going to be immobile for a few hours on your knees," That was the last thing I said to her before leaving the room and heading out into the main apartment.

While the two sluts finished getting ready for the day, I worked on making Trudy her own OnlyNudes account. I started by making it private and then uploaded her slave declaration as her first video. That would keep her in line later when she felt like disobeying.

I was interrupted by Trudy sheepishly running down the hall with a towel wrapped around her body. She stopped to pick up all her clothes and was about to leave when I stopped her, "Turn around, strip that towel off, and then twirl for me. Slowly."

Trudy sighed and put the pile of clothes she'd just picked up, back down. Then she put her towel on top of it and presented herself to me. She took a small step in a circle and started to twirl slowly for my amusement.

I admired her breasts as they gently swayed with each step. Once she'd done a full circle, I let her pick her clothes up and continue. I went back to her account and finalized all of the details. Then I went into her phone again and set myself up as a contact, "Master." So she would always know to pick up.

I looked through her phone and purse for something interesting, but the only thing I found was a vibrating egg toy with an attached remote. Taking it, I set it aside on the table and put the rest of her things away.

Heading back to the living room, I ended up sitting on the couch watching television until they were done. When the two of them finally emerged from Annie's room, they were both dressed and made up for the day. Annie wore a cute pink dress that clung tightly to her body with long white socks on her feet.

Trudy wore yesterday's white button-up blouse and tight black skirt. I motioned in front of me and the two women rushed into place. Both of them stood with their arms crossed behind them and their chests out. I stood up from my seat and reached over to Trudy's tits.

I reached into her shirt as she closed her eyes, and felt around her chest. She was wearing the blue bra from yesterday. I retracted my hand, and held it out to her, "Take it off slut, You don't wear underwear anymore."

Her hands went to her back, and within seconds she had it unhooked and pulled from under her shirt. She placed the blue bra in my hand, but before I could continue, she stripped her panties off too. Trudy slid them down her legs and placed them on top of her bra.

Her arms returned to her back, and she stood at attention. My eyes shifted over to Annie standing beside her. She sheepishly looked up at me before removing her bra and putting it into my hand. "The panties too Cock Hole," I reminded her.

Annie shook her head, "Cock Hole isn't wearing any, Master."

I pet Annie on the head and then addressed them both, "Right, you two sluts are going to work now." Their eyes were glued to me, worried about what I would order them to do.

"You Tight Slit, are going to do your job like normal. You're going to sit in your chair and greet everyone who walks by. Today's twist will be Cock Hole between your legs."

Trudy grinned and Annie instantly protested, "Really, Master?"

I reached over and grabbed her by the chin, silencing her, "Yes, and every time you complain, I'm going to extend your time down there." She wanted to argue but knew better.

Trudy had a wicked smile on her face, "Is Tight Slit allowed to cum, master?"

I wish I had taken my camera out for her reaction. "No, you're going to resist the urge to cum, and for every time you fail, you'll receive twenty spanks tonight," I instructed her.

The colour drained from her face, and she looked at me with eyes popping out of her head, "Tight slit, isn't allowed to cum at all, master?"

I approached her closely, my face just inches from hers. Our eyes locked, "Not even once, slut." I leaned into her ear and continued, "To make things even more fun. For every time Cock Hole makes you cum, you will make her cum twice later." By the time I pulled away from her, Trudy was quivering.

I looked at Annie and gave her the last of her instructions, "You'll be down there with her for a few hours so you're going to count her orgasms. If you get it wrong, you don't get a reward and if you lie, I'll know." Looking them over one last time, I fondled their bodies a bit and then sent them on their way.