An Instagram Nightmare Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down at her rosebud and wondered if it was as tight as her pussy. I traced my fingers along her skin until they reached it. Then I slowly and gently probed into her with my index. She gasped, and shook her head, "Wait sir! I've never had anything up there before!"

She looked back at me with fear, but I simply licked my thumb while staring into her eyes before plunging it into her butt. She couldn't stop herself from yelling out, "Oh god!"

Tears filled her eyes as she looked forward and accepted her fate. I continued to thumb her ass while I guided my cock into her pussy with my other hand. I angled myself downward as best I could and then started pounding her pussy with a good bit of force. The petite young woman screamed out in ecstasy while below Annie did her best to lick at my swinging sack.

"Cock Hole, it's time for you to make yourself useful. Get your tongue out and lick my cock as it leaves her pussy," I commanded her. The next thing I felt was her tongue gliding across the bottom side of my shaft.

I took a deep breath and paused for a moment before continuing. "Do you remember the slave pact you read out earlier, slut?" I asked Trudy while slapping her left ass cheek.

She winced and then turned to face me, "Yes sir, I have a good memory."

"Good, repeat it back to me while I fuck your filthy cunt." She surprised me again by reciting the words with a high level of accuracy.

"I am a slave," she started. I gave her another spank and then hit the other cheek with a backhand. She bit her lip, then continued after a moment, "Nothing but a fuck toy for my master to use."

I picked up the pace and started ramming into her with enough force to heave her forward. My hips clapped into her and she squealed on my dick as her tits bounced violently.

"I love doing anything he tells me to because the sole reason for my existence is pleasing him," her head was lolling about now as I fucked her senseless. She had to pause and let out her moans for a while before she was able to continue. "None of my needs matter anymore."

With that, I started to cum and pumped her full of my load. "The only thing that matters is serving him perfectly," Trudy continued. I spanked her ass a few more times while I continued to spurt inside her. As I spent the last of my energy, her legs began tightening up. Her voice raised up while she struggled to hold off her orgasm.

"Never hesitating, never disobeying, and always showing the utmost devotion to my master," her voice quivered. I could hear Annie hungrily lapping away at something, but I knew it wasn't my cock.

I looked below and saw her munching on Trudy's muff stretched around it. The poor girl came then and there, spraying her juices onto Annie's eager face.

She collapsed and let herself rest atop Annie's naked body. She finished the last line quietly, "If I fail in these tasks, my master will punish me, and if my master wants to take me, I am his to take."

Trudy tried to rest but Annie lapping away at her cunt was too much for her to bear, and she was soon brought to another orgasm. I pulled myself out of her and let my dick thump against Annie's cheek, "Open your mouth cock hole."

She left Trudy and took my shaft in, cleaning the taste of her pussy from it. Her tongue bathed and worshipped every inch.

While Annie sucked me off, I went back to fingering Trudy's ass. I started with one finger, mopping up some wetness from her pussy and then probing gently into her backside. Long, slow strokes at first.

Then as she started to feel it, I added another finger, and then a third. At first, Trudy tried to suck it up. She breathed heavily and tried clenching her hands behind her. Anything to distract herself. The third finger changed that.

She begged, "STOP! STOP! PLEASE STOP!" Her cries were music to my ears. This little slut had seen this as a game, and now I was getting the chance to prove to her it was her new reality.

Annie stopped sucking, and I could hear (and feel) her mumble around my dick, "uh ee ooay?"

I reached down and slapped her, "Get back to work fuck face." She renewed her efforts, and I returned my focus to Trudy. She was still making noise up there, but now her body was starting to betray her.

The begging had turned to babbling. My fingers in her ass had gotten her engine going properly and she was finally lubed up and stretched. At least enough for my cock to make an entrance. I gave Trudy a few more smacks across her cheeks to hear her squeal and then pulled out of Annie. "Cock Hole, eat Tight Slit out," I commanded her. With that, Annie changed targets.

Trudy must have hit some kind of second wind because she was coherent enough to be understood again, "Please Master! Please don't fuck my ass! I don't want to be an anal slut!"

I wrapped my hand over her mouth, "Thanks, but Annie's already taken that role. I think I'll just fuck your ass every once in a while to remind you of your place." Moving my cockhead to her asshole, I pushed into her in one fell swoop. Trudy moaned into my hand.

"I guess it's too late, you already are an anal slut," I teased.

Her cheeks turned red, and she shook her head vehemently while trying to deny it, "Mmm mmm!"

I grabbed her belted wrists and lifted her off the mattress, and dragged her further onto my dick. Below us, Annie had to strain to reach. Trudy was so loud, even through my hand, that I wondered if I would have to gag her from now on.

My thoughts were interrupted when her ass suddenly tightened up around my cock. "You aren't about to cum are you slut?" I asked her. I was surprised when she nodded and quietly whimpered through my hand.

Letting her down gently on the bed, she started to beg between tears, "Please sir, may I cum?"

"Tell me what you are first," I replied coldly.

It took her a minute to gather her courage before she spoke, "I'm an anal slut, sir." She tried to whisper it while facing forward so I grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her head back until I could see her eyes.

"What are you?" I demanded.

She cried as she looked back at me, "I'm an anal slut, sir!" I could see the fear and lust overloading her soul. This little slut was breaking down right in front of me. She just needed to be pushed a little farther.

"Scream it and cum," I ordered.

It didn't take her long to comply, "THANK YOU, MASTER! I'M AN ANAL SLUT AND I LIVE TO SERVE YOU!" there was definitely going to be a noise complaint soon. I continued pumping into Trudy a half dozen more times before filling her up.

After I pulled my dick from her, Trudy collapsed into the mattress, her orgasm fading. Annie however kept enjoying her pussy. She lapped up all of her cum, and then went to her ass and started sucking my cum out of it.

She saw me watching her and stopped. "No no, keep going until you've licked her clean," I told her with a smile. She slowly stuck her tongue back into Trudy's ass, eliciting another moan from her, and continued to slurp out my seed. I got up from the bed and grabbed some of Annie's used panties from her laundry basket. Scrunching them up into a ball, I returned to Trudy.

Trudy begged me not to gag her, "Please Master, I'll be quiet. You don't need to gag me!" so I chose to turn her over instead. I spanked her ass twenty times on each cheek, and by the end of her lesson, Trudy was sobbing. She tried to plead with me, but her words came out garbled between her tears.

I gave her my sternest look and rubbed my hand across her reddened cheeks while explaining things to her, "Listen Tight slit, you're going to be living by new rules from now on. This apartment is your new home, and you're going to leave for work from here. If you don't like it, I can post that little video you recorded for me earlier, and then everyone will know what you really are!"

I wiped some of Trudy's tears as I continued, "I'm going to play with you whenever I want, and I'm going to do whatever I want to you." With that, I touched her pussy lips and traced my fingers over her clit, "It is MY PUSSY, isn't it Tight Slit?"

She looked at me with fear, and agreed, "Yes sir, it is your pussy."

I continued to play with her clit, rolling it in between my fingers, "and I can do whatever I want with it, can't I?"

She sniffled, "Yes sir, It's your pussy." I pulled my fingers out and had her lick them clean. Then I gagged her with Annie's used panties and taped her mouth shut.

"Is it Cock Hole's turn, sir?" Annie asked, full of hope. I moved over Trudy to sit beside Annie on the bed. Annie was still splayed across the middle of it with nothing but her panties on. The two toys I had left her with were still there. I put my hand down on her stomach and slid my hands over her belly up to her tits.

Again I let my fingers softly tease her skin, lightly drawing circles over her breasts. Her nipples were already hard, but touching them was like zapping her. It caused her to jolt and react. Her breathing laboured, her face flushed.

Annie stared at me with that hopeful look but didn't speak, not even a whisper. "Are you afraid cock hole?" I asked her.

"Yes master," she replied, anxious about what I was going to do.

"Of what?" I finally left her chest and leaned forward over her upper body. My eyes now looked down on her from above, and it seemed to make her self-conscious.

"Cock Hole is afraid Master will like Tight Slit better and won't play with her anymore, " she sulked as she met my gaze.

Trudy looked over at her, with a complex look. Sympathy mixed with desire. My fingers gently wrapped around Annie's throat, "You don't have to worry about that. I'll always have time to fuck you."

Then I looked over to Trudy, "Besides, I think Tight Slit wants a piece of you, more than she wants a piece of me." Trudy looked away in embarrassment. "I guess she isn't ready to admit it though," I reached over and gripped a handful of thighs, groping her before smacking her.

"Will you let Cock Hole play with Tight slit, sir?" Annie asked, a little sparkle in her voice.

I brushed the hair away from Annie's pretty face and looked into her eyes, "You'll play together every day from now on. Tomorrow I might even make you sit under her desk. You have been rather rude to her."

Annie's eyes went wide with fear, "In the middle of the lobby? Isn't someone going to notice that little whore cumming her brains out?" Trudy started grunting through her gag, clearly upset.

"I hope they do. You two fuck toys could use a bigger audience," I chided her. Trudy moaned through her gag and her knee reached out to rub against my back. I turned to the little slut and closed a hand around her throat.

"Are you getting impatient?" I asked. She shook her head and then looked down toward her mouth. She looked back up and then repeated the process a few more times.

I unraveled the tape and pulled the panties out. "What?" I bluntly asked.

"Please let Tight Slit help you punish Cock Hole," Trudy said with a dead serious tone. I considered her offer and then pushed the panties back against her lips, "Open slut."

She opened her mouth and I slid them inside. Once she was gagged, I took the tape and rewrapped her jaw. This time I made sure to cover the entire lower half of her face.

Then I went and unbuckled the belt trapping her wrists, and untied her legs. Annie had a look of disbelief plastered across her face the whole time, "No fucking way! That dumb whore just gets to ask, and she's free?"

I silenced Annie with my hand, and then looked back to Trudy, "You're going to sit on her face and smother her for the next few minutes. If she bites or doesn't lick, you slap her tits and pinch her nipples."

"Nnn. Nnn. Nnn. Wa..," Before Annie could speak, I lifted my hand and Trudy planted her tight slit across her lips. Her thighs closed around her head, and Annie's cheeks were smooshed.

Seconds later, Annie was screaming into Trudy's pussy while Trudy twisted her nipples. Once Trudy was done torturing the girl, she lifted her ass to glare at her for a second before going back to suffocate her.

While Trudy enjoyed herself, I went to Annie's pussy and started to pull down her panties. She didn't even seem to notice. Once, I had them around her thighs, I could pull the dildo and the plug free from her.

I started with the dildo, and slowly slid it out of her. Her hips jumped as it came out. I looked at the slick pink rubber for a second and then tossed it onto the bed beside her.

Taking hold of the end of the plug, I repeated the process and left it beside the dildo on the mattress. I reached between my legs, and my cock was starting to recover from its deposit into Trudy.

I gave it a little rub, and within a few moments, I was hard once more. I kneeled between Annie's legs and then lined myself up with her. In front of me, Trudy had taken to grinding herself into Annie's face. Her hands were clenching tufts of Annie's hair and pulling her deeper into her crotch.

Trudy was enjoying herself a little too much, and I had the feeling I would have to let Annie get some payback later. For now, I slid into Annie and started to pound her.

A few seconds after I did, I heard Trudy grunt at her. She moved off Annie's face for a second and then slapped her three times. I smiled knowing I had a second strong hand to properly train Annie, and a fun new toy to break down.

While continuing to fuck Annie's pussy, I got a little jealous seeing all of their attention on each other. Annie was focused on pleasing Trudy. I knew because I could hear her lapping away at Trudy's cum flavoured pussy.

The only time the noise stopped was when she would mumble at Trudy to let her breathe. Trudy would lift her sticky thighs away from her face for a few seconds and Annie would gulp in air. Then with a cruelness, Trudy would close back up around her. Her hips rolled and she rubbed her clit against Annie's face.

Trudy was distracted with her fun and didn't realize her tight little peach was stirring me up. While continuing to take long, measured strokes, I reached out and grabbed hold of her hair and tugged lightly.

Trudy looked back at me with curiosity. "Turn around, and look me in the eyes as you cum," I demanded. Turning, she slathered her wetness across Annie's face, and then snugly fit her pussy over her mouth, her asshole coming dangerously close to Annie's nose.

She sat up and then continued her ride. I could feel Annie tighten up around me, and my dick ground to a halt inside her. She was suddenly too tight to fuck or pull out of. I pinched her clit, and that only made things worse.

"Relax bitch," I yelled at her. Trudy looked at me with concern and then reached down to grab Annie's hair, glaring at her. Within seconds Annie had eased up, and I continued fucking her.

Trudy went back to grinding against her face, and within a few minutes, both of us were ready to cum. She pinched Annie's nipple and soon little Cock Hole was suckling away at Trudy's clit like a mad woman.

Trudy tensed up and closed her eyes. She ground her mound into Annie's mouth as she squirted. Watching Annie gag on Trudy's cum brought me over the edge and I filled her pussy with my own.

I pumped the last of my energy into her as Trudy climbed off her face and leaned down to kiss her. The two locked eyes and Trudy pushed her tongue past Annie's beautiful soft pink lips.

Annie resisted at first, grunting and attempting to shake her off, but quickly gave up. Soon the two were lost in passion. They made out for a while before Trudy finally pulled away. Bits of her cherry lipstick stayed smeared across Annie's lips.

Pulling my cock out of Annie, I went to untie her legs. Trudy moved her hand to Annie's pussy and started finishing her off. Then her eyes turned to me, and with a pleading look, she begged me to let Annie cum too.

I finished untying her legs and then moved beside Trudy. After a minute of unraveling the tape, Trudy opened her mouth to let me remove her gag. Once the panties were out of the way, I pushed her head down onto Annie's pussy and she understood. She began by lapping away at her puffy lips and then moved on to licking her hardened clit.

While she did that, I grabbed the dildo from beside Annie on the bed and put it at her back entrance. "Oh please sir. Please fuck Cock Hole's ass until she covers Tight Slit's dumb face," Annie moaned. Trudy punished her with a soft bite to her clit, and Annie groaned.

I shoved the dildo past her defenses which caused her to burst. Her pussy shot her load over Trudy's face, and her ass clenched the dildo so hard that it just stayed there when I let go.

After uncuffing her wrists, I let her lay there, enjoying her ecstasy. Rolling off the bed, I went to the bathroom, got a few towels, and then returned. Annie was lifted onto her elbows now, looking Trudy in the eyes.

Trudy was whispering something to her that I couldn't quite make out, but when I got closer, she stopped and kneeled at attention. Annie followed her shortly after. Now I had two cum filled sluts kneeling in front of me on the bed.

I tossed the towels on the bed beside them. Both of their chests were presented to me so I grabbed one of each. Both women closed their eyes as I groped them.

Once I'd had enough, I addressed them, "Go clean up. You have fifteen minutes to do whatever you want to before bed, and then you get back here. I spank your ass once for every thirty seconds you're late. Now go." Both sluts looked at each other, then at me before grabbing a towel and rushing to get to the bathroom first.

They fought at the door, but ultimately Trudy won and made her way inside. Annie shouted in frustration, "This is my house, you dumb whore. You don't get first dibs on Master and the bathroom!"

When it was clear she was shouting at a door, she left the room to go to the other bathroom. Fifteen minutes later, both were back and presenting themselves in front of me.

They had both fixed their hair, but Trudy had retouched her make-up and gotten into some pajamas she found in Annie's closet. Annie was still naked and confidently presenting herself to me.

I went behind them and ordered both of them to put their hands behind their backs. They complied and individually I tied their wrists behind them. Then I tied their ankles. Once I was done with each slut, I carried them over to the bed and set them down.

After pulling Trudy's pajama bottoms down, I crossed the room to get the soothing cream. Returning with the jar in hand, I sat beside her. I took a scoop of it from the jar and rubbed it into her ass while speaking to them, "Tonight, you're both going to sleep here, but tomorrow only one of you will earn the right to sleep in the bed. The other will sleep on a dog bed."

Annie's eyes followed my hands as they massaged Trudy's backside, but Trudy stared up at me with a morbid curiosity, "When will you let Tight Slit go home, sir?"

I patted her head, "Never slut. I told you, I own you. I'll train you here." I peeled back the covers, and slid them under.

I put Annie on the left, and Trudy on the right. Then I went and got both pairs of soaking wet underwear and stuffed their mouths. After wrapping their jaws in tape, two pairs of fearful eyes looked back at me from the bed.

I kissed both of them on the cheek and then turned the lights off. Finally, I crawled into the middle of the bed and slipped between them. Their cunts gave my fingers somewhere warm to rest all night as I slept comfortably.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, I woke up to a hand gently rubbing my cock and a pair of big tits rubbing across my chest. I looked down and saw two bumps moving around under the covers, and pulled them back to reveal my sluts hard at work.

They were still bound from the night before, but the two of them had managed to make themselves useful anyway. Trudy was the one rubbing my dick. She was sitting up beside me with her back turned. Her hands were still bound behind her, but she managed to massage my cock by moving both hands together.