An Instagram Nightmare Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OOOO," she groaned as her struggles subsided. "Master, when the hell...," halfway through her sentence, I pushed into her asshole. Her hands clenched and she took a deep breath.

My shaft slid all the way in, filling her up. With my free hand, I made a ponytail out of Annie's hair and tugged on it lightly. Her head came up off the mattress as I thrust into her again. "Oh fuck!" she cried.

I set the pace nice and slow at first. Each thrust elicited a big verbal response from her. Her tits bounced back and forth, while sweat dripped down the small of her back. "Please Master, can Cock Hole please cum?" she looked back at me with her biggest puppy dog eyes.

I pulled her hair again, forcing her gaze forward. After I let go and grabbed her hips with both hands, lifting her waist. I spun her around with my cock still buried in her ass and then walked backward into the bed. The two of us fell in a controlled manner onto the mattress.

With her now on top, she tried to take control of the situation. Annie's hands moved to mine on her hip and she tried to pull them off. I relented after a few seconds of struggle and she clasped my hands in hers. Then she kneeled over me on the bed and started riding me reverse cowgirl style.

Her hips moved in a hypnotic motion. Rolling her ass over my crotch caused her cheeks to jiggle and bounce. Her fingers dug into the backs of my hands as she rode me for all I was worth.

Soon I felt myself approaching the end of the road. Annie got to have a bit of fun, so I broke her grip and then lifted her. By twisting my hips, I bucked her off and sent her crashing to the mattress. I rolled over her and pinned her back to the bed with my body.

"Having fun slut?" I asked, looking into the eyes of my helpless prey.

"Of course master, but it'd be even more fun if you'd stop teasing Cock Hole and actually fuck her, " she shot back. I used my knees to spread her legs and then pinned her to the bed with them. I shoved back into her ass and pressed my palm into her throat.

While I jackhammered into her tight hole, my other hand found its way to her clit and started circling it. She struggled to breathe in my grip, and I ended up softening it. "No, harder Master!" she begged.

Upon closing my fingers around her airway again, she struggled to breathe but also started to spasm. Her legs convulsed and her pussy started to squirt everywhere. "That's a good little slut. Let it all out," I whispered into her ear.

Annie clenched her eyes shut and let out a breathy moan. Her asshole tightened up like never before and soon I found myself cumming alongside her. Filling her with a warm surprise.

I loosened my grip and rolled onto the bed beside her. She looked over and then rolled over to my chest. She lay against my side, her head resting atop me. The warm embrace felt great, so I pulled her in tighter. The two of us lay there in silence for a while, just recovering.

"So who's the whore Cock hole has to share you with, Master?" Annie asked eventually, looking up at me with a pouty face.

"Trudy from reception. She's a big fan of your work apparently. I found her watching you down there in the lobby, and told her to come by after her shift."

A smile crept over Annie's face, "The nerd?"

I sighed knowing that Annie was about to cause trouble, "Yes, the one from reception who likes science fiction." She went back to cuddling against my chest.

After a few minutes, Annie took hold of my cock and started to gently pump it.

I looked down at her and found her looking back at me with a sheepish grin. "What do you think you're doing?" I asked, without stopping her.

"Well, I was thinking Master. What if you let Cock Hole train the nerd?" Her eyes were filled with hope as she waited for my response.

"I thought you didn't want anything to do with her?" I asked, suspicious of her intentions.

Her eyes darted around looking for answers she hoped were lying around the room. "Cock Hole just wants to please you master. Cock Hole knows how much it means to you, to have a big harem with many well-trained sluts."

I scoffed at her brazenness. What man wouldn't want a harem of well-trained sluts? She was clearly trying to manipulate me into giving her control over Trudy, but that just gave me another wicked idea.

If she hates the idea of sharing me, wait until she has to suck on Trudy's clit all night while I don't touch her once. My cock galvanized in her grip at the thought of watching Trudy dominate the little slut. Sitting on her face while torturing her tits. The images running through my mind were almost too much to bear.

I took hold of Annie's hand and pulled it away. "Go get your toys and put them in. I want your pussy, ass, and mouth filled. Put on a fresh pair of panties to keep them in, then bring me the key to those shitty cuffs."

Annie rolled off the bed and walked across the room to her closet.

She threw open the door and started rifling through the mess inside. She returned several minutes later with a small buttplug, a dildo gag, and a key in hand. She set the key down on the bedside table, then bent over and picked up the dildo from earlier.

Annie made a show of sliding it into herself. Spreading her pussy lips nice and wide before slowly dipping the tip inside her slick tunnel. After a few tries, the head pushed past her entrance and Annie pushed the dildo deep. She slapped her right asscheek and bit her lip before twirling.

Annie shook her rump a few more times to try and entice me before placing the plug against her backdoor and pressing it inside too. She gasped as it went in, but then she made a coy little, "'ooo," noise as she spanked herself. Finally, she got the dildo gag and put it to her lips. She stuck her tongue out and rolled it along the exterior.

Then she made a big o with her mouth and slowly pushed it into her own throat. She gagged trying to take it all the way in, and more tears filled her eyes. Her hands found the straps behind her head and pulled them tight. When she was properly stuffed in all three holes, she walked in front of me on the bed and presented herself. I stood up and took the key from where she had set it down.

I got the cuffs and started with her left wrist. Once it was set comfortably, I moved behind her and took her arm with me. I twisted it into the small of her back and then grabbed the other. I pulled both to the middle and cuffed them there in a reverse prayer position.

I pushed Annie down onto the bed and lifted her feet behind her. She lay there on the mattress looking up at me. Toys protruding from every hole. I went to where she left the silk scarf from earlier and picked it up. I wrapped it over her eyes and cut her vision off. Blind and unable to move or speak, Annie was helpless.

Crossing the room, I went to her dresser and found a jar of the soothing cream I saw earlier. She must have bought it after our last play date. I took it back to the bed with me and sat down beside her. Rolling her onto her stomach, I began massaging her ass.

I opened the jar and scooped out a bit of the cream before replacing the lid. I split the cream between her cheeks and then each hand went to work on opposite sides. Rubbing the cream gently into her reddish skin, relieved a lot of the pain, and helped relax her muscles.

I leaned over her and pet her head, "I'm going to leave you here for a while. If Trudy comes, maybe I'll let you come out to play... Or maybe I'll just fuck her senseless while you listen like the dumb little fuck toy you are."

The look on Annie's face changed to one of despair and she tried to mumble through the dildo gag. I wrapped my hand around her throat and turned her over. She went silent.

"You're going to lay here like a good Cock Hole and you're going to learn your lesson. If you misbehave, you don't get to play with my toys. That includes your pussy, bitch."

I left her there and took my phone with me out into her apartment. As I sat down on the couch, I pulled up her OnlyNudes page and went through all the material she had made. There was plenty of great stuff here, but it was all kind of vanilla.

Videos of her showing off her body or playing with her pussy in a loving, gentle manner. This was practically art, it was so soft. It was time for me to introduce her to the life of a fetish model. I couldn't wait to wrap her in all kinds of bondage outfits.

Latex and leather that fit tight to her body and restricted her movement. Whips, crops, and paddles that Annie would love to be punished with. There were many roads for us to go down, and even if she didn't enjoy them. It didn't matter anymore. She would soon learn to. Eventually, Trudy would join her too.

------------------------------------------------------------

There was a sharp knock on the door at 10:30. I opened it to find a timid little Trudy standing in the hall. She looked up at me with fearful, but excited eyes. Her mouth was full of something that caused her cheeks to bulge. She looked like a little chipmunk standing there.

I reached out and grabbed her arm. Pulling her inside, I marched her to the living room and stood her in front of the couch. Hitting the switch on the wall nearby illuminated the room. Trudy stood there nervously with her arms crossed behind her back and her chest pressed out.

Her breasts were smaller than Annie's but much perkier. Her nipples could be seen poking through her white top. I walked beside her and felt her silky smooth hair. Then she whimpered a bit through her gag as my fingers traced over her bulging cheeks.

I moved my lips close to hers and stared into her eyes. Soft brown orbs peeked out from cat-like lids. Our breath mixed in front of us, and I could feel it tickle my face. Reaching down, I kissed her cherry-red lips and tasted the drool on them. I moved my own to her left ear.

"Do you know what pose you're in right now, little slut?" I could hear her gulp before she nodded slightly. Looking over, I saw that her eyes were closed and her pale cheeks had already turned a deep pink, "Are you a virgin slut?"

She shook her head. I ordered her to open her mouth. Then I pulled her wadded-up, saliva-drenched panties out and tossed them aside.

"Are you here to be a slave?" Her eyes opened and she looked into mine. She seemed to be looking for some kind of assurance. Maybe she hoped to find some courage. I took her head in my hands and pulled her in close, "I asked you a question, slut."

She nodded.

"No, I need to hear the words," I commanded.

Trudy hesitated for a few seconds and then finally built up the courage to speak, "I'm here to be your slave, sir." Her voice was shaky and lacked confidence.

"Give me your phone," I ordered her. Trudy slowly reached into her purse, which hung over her shoulder, and found it.

She offered it to me and then pulled it back at the last moment, "One second, sir." Her fingers tapped along the screen, unlocking it before she handed it back to me.

I took it from her and then went to get some paper from the streaming room. Trudy stood there diligently as I left. I found a piece of paper with a printout on one side, but nothing on the other, and took it along with a pen from Annie's desk.

I wrote out the speech Trudy was going to read and then held the paper up for her to see. She took it, and quickly looked it over. While reading, her lips started to quiver with anticipation.

I opened the recording app and started a new session. I held it up to her face and had her look directly into the camera. Then I told her to read.

"I am a slave. Nothing but a fuck toy for my master to use. I love doing anything he tells me to because the sole reason for my existence is to please him," Trudy began, her voice growing as she read.

"None of my needs matter anymore. The only thing that matters is serving him perfectly. Never hesitating, never disobeying, and always showing the utmost devotion to my master. If I fail in these tasks, my master will punish me, and if my master wants to take me, I am his to take."

She repeated it word for word and when I ordered her to kiss me after, she did it without hesitation. It seemed Trudy was good at taking orders. "Wait here," I told her, setting her phone down on the table and heading down the hall to Annie's room.

I slipped inside and closed the door behind me. On the bed, Annie was alerted to my presence and started kicking up a fuss. The dildo in her mouth prevented her from speaking properly, but it was clear she wanted my attention. Ignoring her pleading, I went to her closet and found the rest of her restraints.

She had some soft ropes and a few leather belts, but she was limited to them and the toys she brought out before. I took the belts and headed back to the living room. As I closed the door, I noticed Trudy rapidly turning her head to face forward. She couldn't help her curiosity.

It was cute. I walked down the hall and out in front of her. I took her purse from her arm and took it to the dining room. I put it on the table and returned to Trudy, "Hold your arms out, slut." She did, and I unbuttoned her blouse before stripping it from her.

Her medium-sized tits were like perfect little half globes resting on top of her chest. They were trapped in a tight-fitting blue bra that kept them from moving around. I circled behind Trudy and unhooked it.

"Take it off and put it on the table," I told her. She folded it in half before placing it on top of her discarded shirt. Trudy tried to hide her chest from me, but I grabbed her hands and forced them away.

"You need to learn that your body is mine to enjoy." She nodded her head and swept her arms behind her back. With her breasts finally free of their crushing home, they peered off in slightly different directions. Her nipples were small with cute little soft pink buttons in the middle.

I took a breast in each hand and gently kneaded them. She moaned and did her best to keep her hands restrained. My thumbs made their way to her nipples, and then worked them. I rubbed them and then leaned down and suckled at each of them. Her face scrunched up in pleasure while I played with her.

Her breathing started to get heavier, and she almost pulled away from me, but quickly caught herself. Leaving her nipples, I crouched down in front of her and took hold of both sides of her black leather skirt.

She looked down at me with lust. As I slid the material down her legs, she bent her knees inward to help. Then she removed her legs from the holes. I tossed the skirt behind me onto the pile. Her pussy and I were now in a staring contest.

It was a trim little slit that hid most of its secrets. I took my fingers and spread her lips with both hands.

Testing her with my index finger proved her tightness. She clenched tightly around it as I entered her, and resisted my intrusion the whole way. "We're going to have to work you up to a cock," I teased her. Trudy looked away and her hand briefly flew toward her mouth before stopping and returning to her back.

"Look forward slut. You have nothing to be ashamed of," I assured her. Her head slowly returned to a forward-facing position, and I pulled my finger loose. I stood up and offered her a taste of herself.

Her lips closed around my finger and she slurped up her mess. She even licked the surrounding fingers, and parts of my hand. Trying to show her dedication to pleasing me.

I pulled my hand away and she couldn't help but look disappointed. The look changed to one of surprise and upset when I wiped her saliva through her hair. "Please sir, I work really hard to keep it soft," she whined.

Smiling, I took her face in my hand, "Remember your place, slut." With that, I reached down with my other hand and twisted her nipple. She pleaded with me using her eyes but kept her mouth wired shut. I released her and went to grab a belt and ropes.

I came back with a small leather belt to bind her wrists behind her and ropes to secure her legs. Once her arms were trapped, I pushed her down onto the couch. She lost her balance completely and ended up splayed out across it.

Grabbing her right leg, I used the ropes to frog-tie it. Then I did the same with her other leg. Now she was sitting on the couch, her body on full display, and freely available for my every desire.

I reached down and rubbed her pussy. She was soaking wet and my fingers easily slipped inside her, eliciting a moan. I curled them, trying to stroke her g-spot, and Trudy started reacting. After playing with her for a minute or so, I decided she was ready for more.

Sliding one hand under her back, and the other under her ass, I carried her to the bedroom, and opened the door with my foot. "Be quiet!" I growled at her.

As we crossed the room, her eyes went wide at the sight of Annie lying there on her bed. Her pussy and asshole were clearly stuffed full, and her body was restrained, blindfolded, and even gagged.

"Cock Hole over there is being punished for being a bad fuck toy. She thought she was allowed to make decisions, and she was wrong," I explained calmly.

I carried Trudy to the bed and set her down beside Annie. Annie sensed her presence and reached out with her leg to make contact. I slapped her thigh and her leg returned to its original spot. "Bad Cock Hole," I chastised her.

Annie shuddered on the bed. "Does it embarrass you when I call you that in front of my new toy?" I laughed at her sudden shy nature. A few hours ago she was fingering herself for Trudy on stream, but now she was redder than a tomato.

Annie's head turned away from me, and she didn't answer. Before I could move, Trudy interrupted, "Sir asked you a question Cock Hole. Answer him you brainless bitch!"

Annie mumbled a response past the cock in her throat while nodding, "Mmm!"

Both of these women were turning out to be a surprise. I pinched Trudy's bottom lightly, and she apologized for interrupting, "Sorry Sir, I just got mad when Cock Hole disrespected you!"

Annie's blindfolded face turned back to us, and even without seeing her eyes, I could tell she was feeling jealous. It was time to put my plan into action. I got the last of Annie's ropes and pulled her legs to the end of the bed.

Once I had her in place, I tied each leg to an opposite end of the bed frame. Then I uncuffed her hands and re-cuffed them to the headboard above her. Her legs were splayed wide with her arms pulled uncomfortably away from her body. I stopped to admire my handy work for a second.

Annie's body was pulled tight to the bedframe in a reverse y shape. Her curvy form was pulled taut and her muscles strained against the cuffs and ropes. Her tits jiggled as she struggled and her hard brown nubs perked up from the peak of them.

Below, her pantied pussy shook frantically, trying to find relief from the toys rubbing uncomfortably inside her. I placed my hands on the sides of her belly and gave her a little tickle. Annie started to laugh through the dildo gag and then she started to gag on it.

I reached up and undid the straps. Pulling it from her mouth came with a long trail of her saliva that ended up dripping down across her beautiful tanned complexion.

"That's so fucking hot, sir...," Trudy mumbled from beside us. I unraveled the blindfold keeping Annie in the dark, and after a few seconds, her eyes opened. She blinked away a few tears and then looked over at Trudy's face.

"Hi, Cock Hole!" Trudy taunted her, causing her to look away. "That is so cute. Little Cock Hole's feeling shy." I smiled at Trudy's ruthlessness as I placed my hands on her sides and lifted her over Annie's face.

I set Trudy down so that her pussy was hovering over Annie's mouth, her own wasn't far from Annie's honeypot either. I stripped my clothes off and climbed onto the bed behind her.

I lined my cock up with Trudy's pussy, and my balls swung down over Annie's face. Desperate to be included, she reached up and started to suck on them. I put my hands on Trudy's cute little butt and spread her cheeks.