An Interview with an Alien

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Now it's my turn to lead.'

"Garret extended his arms lifting his upper body off me, while he plowed his cock in and out of me with reckless abandon. Again and again, like a man possessed, he gave it to me. I felt my hands squeezing my tits and pulling on my nipples, imploring my body to respond once again. The sounds of bodies slapping together and the creaks of the bed filled the room."

'I'm almost there, cum with me', I wailed beseechingly and pulled his head to mine, our mouths joined in a passionate kiss.

"I felt Garret stiffen as he began to pump his seed into me. That pushed me over the edge and my body shook as I screamed into his mouth. When his body finally stopped twitching, he collapsed on top of me. The weight of his body was comforting and reassuring. I could tell this was the beginning of a new and wonderful journey."

"I don't know about you," I said, "but I can use a break about now. Why don't we stop for lunch?"

"That sounds good to me; I need to cool off a little if you know what I mean. I'll make us lunch, while you set the table and get us some drinks."

I did what she asked and then sat and reviewed my notes. Over lunch I questioned Eve about several points which I felt needed clarification. Later, after pouring each of us a second glass of wine, Eve renewed her story.

"That was one of the most glorious weeks of my life. Garret would schedule a business meeting with JD. They would hash out issues that needed to be settled, and then, after the meeting, he would take a carriage to my house. We would make love and afterwards go out to dinner or walk along the river.

"By Friday the deal was finally consummated. Garret arrived at my house a little later than normal. I was a little upset because I didn't want our relationship to end and I had talked myself into the notion that he had left for home without even saying good bye."

'I sorry I'm a little late but I had a little errand to run after JD bought my company. '

'The deal is done! That's wonderful; congratulations!'

'Yes, after five days of negotiations; he finally paid me what the company was worth. I did have to give in on one final point; I had to be the one to pay for your services. Let's see, I think I have it right here.'

"I was ready to tell him he could keep his money if he thought that that was all this meant to me. That's when he got down on one knee and pulled his hand out of his pocket. In his hand was a small box from Tiffany and Company. "

'Eve, I've never met any woman like you before and I don't want this time we've had together to ever end. Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?'

"After I got over my initial shock and was finally able to speak, of course I said yes. We were married the next day and spent the following week making plans to sell my house in the city and ship my personal belongings to his ranch in Texas. We lived there for ten years; then, one afternoon, Garret came home after a morning of riding the fence line looking for breaks and announced that he couldn't take living so close to the numerous oil wells that had sprung up around our property."

'I guess I'm still a "wildcatter" at heart,' he said, 'I still get the urge sometimes to go out there and sink a few exploratory wells; but I won't put you through that. I own a large ranch in the Arizona Territory. If you feel that you could handle life in the high country; being a true pioneer woman, I would love to spend the rest of our lives there.'

"I couldn't tell him that I'd already experienced far worse conditions nearly sixty years before, so I told him that I'd follow him anywhere he wanted to go. So for the second time in ten years I packed up our belongings, boarded a train and set out for a new destination."

Chapter Ten:

"The train pulled into the station at noon. When we had left Texas it was cold and raining, truly a miserable day. Here in the small town of Phoenix, the weather was beautiful; it was warm and sunny, a perfect day for late March."

'The weather here is great now,' Garret said, 'but in a couple of months it gets really hot, and then in a couple more months it gets even hotter. From April to October we'll live at the high country ranch. We'll come back to the Valley before the first snows of winter and stay until it gets too hot.'

"Phoenix was like an oasis in the desert. The town had grown because of the railroad and the availability of water from the Salt and Gila Rivers. It was said that the valley in which it sat survived because of the five C's; cotton, cattle, citrus, copper, and climate. The town was surrounded by acres and acres of cotton fields and citrus groves, all possible because of irrigation. There were large stockyards for cattle and wagons filled with raw cooper. All of which was shipped to customers via rail to the west and the east coasts."

"It's hard to believe that Phoenix was ever a small town," I said, looking out the window at the urban sprawl that had paved over most of the farms and groves and driven out the stockyards and cattle ranches.

"I know; you have no idea how beautiful Phoenix was back then. I miss it; but that's progress. Getting back to my story; Garret and I spent the night in town because we had to wait for the ranch hands that had met us at the rail station to load our belongings into three covered wagons. Early the next morning, we headed north on a wagon trail that followed the same general route as today's Interstate 17. Garret and I drove the lead wagon followed by the others. It was a relatively flat ride until we reached the foothills, the beginning of the Rocky Mountains, where we camped for the night. The next morning we began our ascent.

"The average elevation in the valley is about 1,100 feet above sea level. Although I didn't know it at the time, our ranch's elevation was nearly 4,500 feet. It took two more days of hard climbing, camping overnight in a small valley, before we finally reached what appeared to be the top. I thought once we reached the top that we would begin a decent back down into a valley; but when we rounded what was the last of many bends in the trail, Garret pulled up on the reigns and said,"

'Well, was it worth the climb?'

"Before me, to our left, were more mountains and rough terrain; but to my right, as far as the eye could see, were rolling plains of tall grass, yellow brown from the harsh winter which had just ended, which stretched to the foot of a distance chain of peaks."

'It's beautiful,' I said, 'where's our land?'

'You're looking at it. We own nearly the entire plain; our land begins along that fence line and runs up to the foot of those peaks.'

'It must have cost you a fortune.'

'Not at all, it was dirt cheap. Remember, it's pretty isolated up here; we're three days ride from Phoenix and a couple days ride from the mining towns of Jerome and Prescott. '

'Where's the house?'

'At the northern edge of our land; the previous owners had built the house near the only source of water on the land, a small stream that runs out of the mountain behind it and collects in a small pond before running underground. I had Miguel, our foreman, and the rest of the hands build up the sides of the pond so it could collect more water and dig a small canal to bring water deeper into the valley. Up here as in the valley below, water is the key to survival.'

"I have to admit; when I first saw the house I was a little disappointed. It was half as big as Garret's Texas house and not nearly as stately. But the inside changed my opinion. Entering the front door, I stood in a large vestibule; to my left was a large, vaulted ceiling, great room with an immense fireplace, which served as a living room and dining room; straight ahead was the winter kitchen, behind that kitchen, outside the house, was the summer kitchen. There were two bedrooms to the right, each had a small fire place and shared a common chimney. One of the bedrooms had been converted into an office. My favorite part of the house, however, was the large covered front porch. On one side of the doorway were two rocking chairs. The view of the entire valley was spectacular.

"It was an idyllic lifestyle. Running a cattle ranch, even with five hired hands, is hard. There's always work to be done; animals to be cared for, fences to be mended, supplies to be gotten and most of all mouths to be fed. Back in Texas, we had a cook and a housekeeper; here, however, those jobs fell on my shoulders. We ate as a family; three men of Mexican decent, two Apaches, one Englishman, and one Alien, all sitting around the table sharing a simple meal.

"Each fall five of us would drive about 500 head of cattle down out of the mountains and into the valley below. Our winter ranch was located east of Phoenix in what is now Scottsdale. We would spend about a month there, fattening up the herd before bring them to the stockyards. The hands would then return to the mountain ranch, while Garret and I would spend the rest of the winter in the valley, enjoying 'city life.' We celebrated the start of twentieth century and the birth of the State of Arizona at the valley ranch.

"I loved Garret with all my heart; things couldn't have been better between us. Then I almost blew it all. One day, when I thought Garret had left to go into town to get supplies and conduct some business, I was cleaning the house and decided that the rug in our office needed to be taken outside and shaken clean of all the dirt and dust accumulated from the previous summer. The one problem was that upon it sat Garret's large, eight hundred pound safe. 'No problem, I thought, I'll just wrap my arms around it and lift it off the rug.' At that moment, Garret entered the office, having forgotten to take some documents he needed for his business in town.

"He stood by the doorway, his mouth open, just staring at me in total shock, while I stood on the other side of the room, facing him, still holding the safe in my arms. Then, without uttering a word, he turned and walked out of the house. I put the safe down and ran out of the house after him, finally catching up to him about thirty yards from the house."

'Who or what are you?' He exclaimed, 'It took four men to carry that safe into the house and I come home to find you carrying it around as if it were a sack of flour.'

'Honey, please don't be upset, come in the house and I'll explain everything.'

"When we got back to the house, I poured him a large glass of whisky and began my explanation."

'You have every right to be mad at me. Although I've never lied to you, I have been less than forthright with you. What I'm about to tell you I should have told you a long time ago; I was just too scared to because I thought if I did you'd leave me. I loved you so much that I couldn't bear to lose you.'

"Garret just sat in his chair and took a sip of his whisky, still pondering the sight he had seen."

'I'm not from here.'

'I know you're not from here, you're from New York.'

'Please Garret; let me tell you my whole story before you say anything. When I said I'm not from here, I didn't mean, the Phoenix area, or even the United States, I meant that I'm not from this planet. I'm from a place farther away than you could ever comprehend.'

"And then I proceeded to tell him my entire story, where I was from, how I had gotten here, where I had lived, what I had done and finally how old I was and what my life expectancy would be. He just sat there taking it all in and then drained his glass and approached me."

'I won't pretend that I understand any of what you just told me; only a fool would believe a story like that, but I know what I saw and I know that I love you more than life itself and never want to lose you.'

"With a shriek of glee, I pulled him into my arms and, smothering him with kisses, picked him up, just like I had done with the safe and retreated to our bedroom, depositing him on the bed, informing him that he'd just have to ride a lot faster if he wanted to get to his business meeting on time."

"That must have been quite a shock for him. I can understand why he couldn't comprehend what you were telling him. Most people in those days could barely conceive of the notion that earth was not the center of the universe and that the sun didn't revolve around it. Space travel was something born in the mind of fiction writers, men like Jules Verne and H.G. Wells."

"It was a day I would never forget nor would I ever want to repeat. But it did have some positive results as well. From that day forward, Garret began to think about plans for far into the future, long after his life expectancy. He bought tracts of land in the valley as they became available. 'Someday, he told me, these parcels of land will be part of the City of Phoenix and will be very valuable.' He was, of course, nearly completely right. As the city expanded, the land became more valuable, the only thing he got wrong was that it wasn't just land in Phoenix; it was also the adjoining towns of Scottsdale, Glendale Mesa, Chandler, Gilbert and Peoria. I still own some of those tracts of land and in the last fifty years they have increased in value nearly one hundred times what we paid for them. But their hidden value is in what can be done with the land. Right now there are about a million people in the metro area, but as more and more people come to this area to take advantage of our climate and the nearly three hundred and thirty days of sun per year, they are going to need places to live, which means more development and you need land to build on. The closer that land is to the center of the Metro area, the more valuable that land becomes. My last husband taught me that. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

"Garret and I were married for nearly fifty years. We lived through the roaring twenties and the Great Depression. We saw our fortunes rise and fall but he always told me that as long as we owned land and gold we would always do well; and when he finally died at ninety three I owned a great deal of both."

"Ninety three; he had a long and full life, but you must have looked more like his granddaughter than his wife."

"Yes that's true, but I can tell you that we were still sexually active until the night before he died. I guess that was one of the reasons why he lived so long. True, he wasn't as energetic as when he was younger but we still had sex at least three days a week. Some nights I would take his clothes off and carry him to bed. I'd get naked, climb in between his legs and either give him a slow, sensual, hand job or take him into my mouth and caress him with my tongue until he was on the verge of cumming. His orgasms were not as intense as before; he didn't shoot cum a couple of feet into the air; now, when he came, it just sort of oozed out of his cock and then I'd make sure to clean him really well before crawling up next to him and cuddling him as he fell asleep. Usually once a week, I'd get him hard and then climb aboard, riding him ever so gently, until we couldn't take it any longer. That's how we made love the night that he died. Afterwards, he fell asleep and I held him. I felt his breathing getting slower and slower, then he seemed to shutter, exhale and it was all over."

"I think now would be a good time to take a break, don't you?"

Chapter Eleven:

We adjourned to her bedroom, where she demonstrated all the various ways that she and Garret had made love. Temporarily sated, we returned to the living room and Eve continued her story.

"I was devastated after I lost Garret. For the first couple of years I spent most of my time at the high country ranch, letting the ranch hands bring the herds down to the valley for the winter. In the isolation of the snowed in ranch I had a lot of time to think and to contemplate the long remainder of my life. I swore to myself that I would never get close to another human again. The beginning of WWII brought me out of the funk that I was in. Men were going off to war; women were working in factories to support the war effort, and everything was rationed; all for the noble cause of defeating Hitler and the Emperor.

"In anticipation of entering the war in Europe, the government began to acquire large tracts of land in order to construct military bases and airfields. There were fourteen military airfields built here during the war. In Tucson, they built a major air base for the training of bomber pilots and bombardiers; near Phoenix, Del Webb Construction built Luke Air Base, which would become the largest fighter training base in the world. Major corporations came to the state, building manufacturing plants in support of the military. Later during the war, the Government also built two large internment camps for the Japanese Americans that lived along the West Coast and several prisoner of war camps holding mostly enemy soldiers captured in Europe.

"I took a job at the Goodyear Aircraft Corporation loading parts for combat aircraft onto railcars destined for the west coast and eventual shipment to aircraft manufacturers in California and air bases in the Pacific. My boss laughed when I asked for the job."

'That's no job for a pretty young lady like you. Maybe we can find you a clerical job, or maybe some place on the assembly line.'

"When I insisted that I was more than capable of loading boxes onto a pallet and hauling the pallet to the loading dock and onto a freight car, he just smiled at me saying,"

'Alright, if you insist, but don't come crying to me later telling me that you can't take it.'

"He stopped laughing at the end of the day, when he tallied the output of the factory that had been loaded that day and discovered that I had loaded nearly twice as many boxes of parts as my nearest male coworker. I could have loaded a lot more but I didn't think it would be wise to carry, three, one hundred pound boxes at a time.

"I worked in that plant until the end of the war; then without the war to motivate me, I quit my job and settle back into the life of a financially independent recluse. Only this time I chose to live at the valley ranch in what is now Scottsdale.

"After the war, the towns of Phoenix, Mesa, and Tucson experienced a major increase in their populations when service men returned from overseas and settled near the bases where they were stationed. There was a shortage of housing in the area. Builders, like Del Webb and John Shea, began construction of large tracts of single family homes in an effort to take advantage of this GI Bill funded demand.

"It was during this boom time that I began to get letters inquiring about the availability of several large parcels of land that I owned in Phoenix. At first I sent out letters telling them that the land was unavailable at the present time. But one builder was very persistent and, after several more letters and two phone calls, he showed up on my front porch one Sunday afternoon. He was a good looking young man, about six feet tall, lean, with broad shoulders and callused hands, a man who was no stranger to hard work; but his most appealing features were his warm friendly smile, piercing blue eyes, the color of the Arizona sky in the summer and his smooth as silk southern drawl, his name was Colin Marshall.

'Be careful,' I thought to myself,' this boy can charm you out of everything you own.'

"Intrigued, I invited him to take a seat on the front porch and went inside to get us a couple of glasses of iced tea. When I returned he told me his story. He was stationed at Luke and fell in love with the Valley. He was originally from Alabama, had moved to the state of Washington and was convinced that here in Arizona we had as many sunny days as they had rainy ones. He then was sent to fly fighters in the southern Pacific, first at Midway, then Guam, then Guadalcanal, and then Manilla. After four years of flying, fighting and fear, he was only too happy that the war ended. He returned to Phoenix and got a job as a laborer with one of the large builders. For the next two years he learned everything he could about the construction of homes. He spent as much time asking questions as he did hauling lumber, cement and construction debris.

1...456789