All Comments on 'An Intimate Memento'

by Lucas_Caine

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 4 years ago
Wowzers

Amazing story. Good pacing with there being just enough background so we understand the stakes, and the steps toward temptation followed by both those lovely reversals. So sweet. And then the afterword coming after that finale cut short, before too much one way or another was revealed, leaving the reader in suspense... quite nice.

Wanting a bit of freedom isn't the same thing as being rebellious or antagonistic. Naamah is still a mystery and if you've got the inspiration, I would definitely like to read more of their story. If it does continue, whatever story you write will be as it is, and I can't in good conscience tell a writer to write A over B. So I will simply leave my own opinion and preference in a phrase: There doesn't have to be anything corrupt about a relationship built by differing viewpoints. Compromise isn't really about one side winning, its about both sides agreeing to something they can live with.

Anyways, lovely story. Happy to fantasize about possible futures, and I thank you for presenting us with this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLucas_Caine@Lucas_Caine
24 years old, living in England, inspired by tales of romance and adventure. With love, Lucas. x

story TAGS