An Intricate Weaving Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without any more ado, Vanessa grabbed Charlie by his dick and led him from the room. Sally trotted along behind, furiously trying to clean the fog from her spectacles. The contrasting color of the two goddesses was astounding. The tall full bodied blonde Venus and the shorter willowy dark skinned Aphrodite held hands as they departed, towing their captive with them. I swallowed hard. The clacking of heels followed them out and up a set of unseen stairs, possibly some stairway ascending to the heavens.

I sat there for quite some time, unable to move, lost in funk when two delicate hands wrapped my head and blocked my vision.

"Guess who," she giggled.

"Um, is it Goldilocks?"

"No, you're very cold."

"Is it Little Red Riding Hood?"

"No, but you're getting much warmer now." Lucy giggled.

"Oh, I know, Garfield the kitten!"

She released her hands and tutted dismissively, moving around in front of me.

"No silly baby, it's me... Puss in socks!"

I did a double take! She stood hand on hip in that sexy pose streetwalkers use to woo their clientele. She was starkers save the frilly socks. Oh shit... I openly perused her body, oh what the hell, bite me. She was just stunning. Lucy wriggled her breasts a bit, and then shimmied, waging her hips. I noticed a rather long tendril of gloop clinging precariously to the lips of her reddened and obviously well used vaginal lips. It sucked sideways as if attracted by static electricity and attached its self to her inner thigh. The darker red and brown dusting of freckles contrasting the paleness of her porcelain skin was surely some masterstroke of brush work; a flawless canvas of erotic excellence.

And he... her lover... had just made love to it... taken that perfection and buried his cock in it... soiled it and used it to deposit his needy seed. I had to breathe.

Lucy was watching me as I examined her filthy temple.

"Are you okay? Is it hard to take, knowing what he just did to me."

I nodded, incapable of more.

"I couldn't wait to get back to you baby, and to check on you. I'm sorry it's still leaking out of me. Perhaps I should have cleaned up first, would that have been better, or do you like your girlfriend freshly fucked; full of another man's cum?"

I glanced up into her eyes and I probably presented as some lost and frightened puppy.

"Poor baby." Lucy moved in to hug me, pulling my head in against her flat tummy and wrapping my head in her arms. Those wondrous full breasts sat perched atop my head and I wanted desperately to bury my face up between them. They felt heavy and comforting; she smelt of Chanel and sex... and of love too. "Would you like to help clean me up? You could bath me and we could talk for a bit. I want to explain to you how much I need you in my life and how our relationship might look going forward."

She pulled back and I peered up at her from beneath those amazing assets. She smiled. Do you like my tits? Charlie gave them a score of nine out of ten!" She appeared so pleased.

"I'd have given them a centillion..."

She chuckled and her boobs bounced joyously. "Is that a really big number?"

"Huh huh..."

"I love you Jack Mason. Now, how about you help me into the bath and you can wash the centillions."

Hell, who was I to argue. I looked into her soiled sex and something akin to a shudder of electricity pulsed through me... from toe to crown. The shocking reality of it had taken a while to zap me, but zap it did. I followed her naked swaying ass up the stairs, down a long wide corridor and into a bedroom.

"This is my bedroom when I stay over. It has its own bathroom." She pointed to the adjoining pristine white tiled and turquoise bordered room. I normally sleep with Master; he has his own room, and Mistress generally sleeps with Charlie on the weekends when I'm here. During the week though, Charlie is normally with Sally, unless Mistress gets horny and demands his attendance." Lucy just rattled away pleasantly, as if giving me the ho-hum rundown, whilst swaying naked and dripping cum onto the marble floor, and explaining the dynamics of who sleeps with whom, was just a normal conversation to be had between a boyfriend and girlfriend. She led me into the bathroom and plonked down over the toilet and smiled up at me. "Sorry, he pumped an awful lot of cum into me and I'm leaking like a faucet." She giggled, removed one frilly sock and cooed. "Can you run the bath baby?"

I did as commanded and turned on the taps, checking the temperature. I turned back and she was standing bowlegged over the bowl using her finger to scoop the slop from her hole. She glanced up and blushed. Sorry, not very lady like, but I've got to get it out or I'm going to soil the furniture and Mistress gets mad at me when that happens. Sometimes Sally just jams a tampon up me." She returned to her application with renewed vigor, screwing her finger in deep and flicking out whatever emission she could gather. "Mistress says I'm naturally very responsive and I make a big mess when I come. Both Charlie and Master can get me to squirt, and that's pretty cool, but it's quite messy as you can imagine." Fuck, between the verbal diarrhea and the cleaning of her pussy, I was thinking of perhaps jumping in the bath and taking a big gulp. "There, that's got most of it. What I really need is a good strong wet vac, of maybe someone who likes to eat pussy?" She glanced up and grinned slyly.

I very nearly fell backward into the tub. She winked. "Do you like eating pussy baby? It would be so nice if you did. Master doesn't do it much, says it's a bit unmanly. I'm lucky that his cock is so wonderful, and that I just orgasm over and over and..." She recognized my paleness... the horror was certainly etched all over my face. "Oh, I'm sorry, that was a bit much too soon." She grabbed a bunch of tissue and proceeded to mop at her sex. "Charlie likes eating me out, so I thought you might too... that's all." She chirped happily, flushed, swayed over and stepped into the steaming tub. "Would you like to undress and join me? I haven't seen you naked yet, well not all of you. I did see your cock when Sally milked you, and it was so cute, but I want to see all of you." Lucy sat, leaned back and looked up expectantly. Her breasts looked like twin tropical islands floating in a sea of soapy tranquility.

Okay, so my cock was cute. That should have stung, but strangely it didn't. I was definitely not in the same league as Charlie, and most probably not even playing in the same country as her lover, but, if cute was okay, then I could live with that. I had always considered myself average or thereabouts, so I had nothing to be ashamed of, and, after all, it did work, so that was certainly a plus. So I began to hesitantly undress. Every time I removed an article of clothing the vixen would wolf whistle and egg me on. She was lazily rolling her nipples, leaning back in the steaming cauldron and utterly enjoying herself. Finally it was time to lower my shorts. They were still damp from my 'mishap', but what the hell. I lowered them and Lucy jumped up on her knees and squealed with glee when my dick flicked up and smacked hard into my abdomen.

"Oohhh... it's so pretty. Come closer and let me see." I shuffled within arm's reach, wanting desperately to cover my crotch. "I like him. She just brazenly reached out and yanked 'him' harshly downward to examine the tip. He's like a little compact sports car, and I bet he's fast and furious." She giggled at her analogy. "Does he come fast, or can he go along way on one tank?"

"Um, I've never really put him through his paces. We seem to get the job done okay... I guess."

"How many girls have you fucked?" She pushed my compact curiously to one side and then held it aloft to peruse the undercarriage... checking the sump.

"Um, two, one was my girlfriend for about twelve months, but she had different interests." This was a weird conversation to be having when your girlfriend is examining the body work of her new ride for the very first time.

"She didn't like compacts?" She peered up innocently.

"No, not that, well I don't think... She did start going out with a football jock though and..."

"So she was chasing a Cadillac?" She moved forward and gently licked the slit, before pulling back and giggling as I twitched, close to jettisoning the tank. "I like a big slow nuclear submarine, but occasionally a girl just needs a fast fuck in a sports model, just to clear her head and enjoy a shorter more speedier ride." She licked again. "Those long journeys on a sub can be quite taxing... fulfilling... intense... but taxing." This time she polished my compact's hard top, before licking her way to the trunk in one long slow earth shattering stroke. My legs were buckling and I yelled my little death just before throwing a con-rod, rupturing my sump and spilling the oil. She clamped those full lips tightly around the fractured flared head and sucked the life out of me as I clung to reality. Finally she released me and I just sank to the floor, heaving for breath and seeing stars. She licked her lips and just said 'yum'. I tried to shake my head clear. This girl was certainly going to kill me... and I was going to enjoy every second of the experience.

Bath time is fun time. I think someone else once said that, someone I knew perhaps. We soaped each other's bodies and familiarized ourselves with each other's intimate foibles, strengths and secret intricacies. For instance I discovered how sensitive her wonderful nipples were when she invited me to suck on them. My god they were like luscious raspberries from the tree of life. She explained casually how Mr Deneuve enjoyed sucking on them too and that the little mole on her left tit, near her areola, was his favorite chewy treat. I was in a constant state of dizziness hearing her say that shit, wanting to throw up and yet unsure as to how life could ever be better. My goddess stood and allowed me time to explore the intricate folds of her sex, explaining what she liked, and how to 'fire up' her clit. For a nineteen year old she appeared pretty knowledgeable, but her wide eyed excitable delivery suggested a cover up. She was plainly still discovering things about herself, and about what her nubile young body was capable of delivering... and just what it desired to receive in return, given lovingly by her lucky participating partner. And right now that was me. Yes Princess Daenery's inner dragon was stirring... awakening... but the raging beast was still in the early throes of understanding the deep dark delights of the outwardly and somewhat innocent submissive and wanton sexual being that was my precious Lucy. And so she delivered her instructions of new found self-awareness clearly and cheerfully.

Evidently one must proceed slowly in stimulating her clitoris until its owner is squirming with desire, and then the 'applicant' must go hell for leather until said owner screams out her orgasm and squirts her release. Her instructions flowed.

"Now baby, you heard my Master say that he will eventually allow us to have intercourse, and when he does, you should thank him for the privilege. I think that would be a fair and lovely gesture. I'll by a big box of condoms and we can really enjoy each other then." She tickled my waist. "Oohh, I can't wait for that to happen; it will be so special." Her giggly sparkle turned serious. "Now, in the meantime I'll be fucking Master as much as possible, so there will be times when I can't be there for you. I just wanted to get that out there, so that we are absolutely honest with each other and so that you know exactly what the rules are upfront." She kissed my forehead like I was a good child. "You also know that Charlie is allowed to fuck me, with Master's permission of course. Charlie is really lovely and it was he who took my virginity, so I kinda love him a bit too." She noted my gasp. "No, not like Master... or you... but I have kind of crush on him with him being my first and all. Now Charlie's allowed to use me bareback but because we're both fertile, I have to be careful and either note my cycle, or I can take the morning after pill, just to be sure I don't get pregnant with him. Charlie only fucks me on occasion, so it's no biggy really." Her shrug seemingly dismissed the matter as trivial.

"How come Charlie's allowed to enter you unprotected and I'm not?" Okay, that sounded a bit whingey.

"Baby, Charlie belongs to Mistress, so he's like family. They enjoy watching him fuck me and sometimes they make popcorn and wear silly 3D glasses, like they're watching a real life porn flick, which of course they are, but it's the illusion, like they're watching a movie. It's a lot of fun and we all have a great time. Having Charlie cum inside me and then me displaying my oozy cunt to all and sundry just adds to the frivolity. Anyway, I'm getting off tangent. So... if we two sort of move in together..." She bit her lip... obviously hoping that 'wish' wasn't being too optimistic. Shit I couldn't think of anything better! Her all to myself, making love to her and caring for her and washing her and... "Master would have his own key and he could just pop in for a quick fuck and we wouldn't have to worry about rushing over here... like in case of an emergency and stuff." She chewed her lip some more as if concerned she was pushing the envelope a tad too far. "Would that be okay baby? I won't give a key to anyone else: I know how much you'd worry about my security and wellbeing."

My eyes wobbled and she giggled. "We're going to have so much fun together, aren't we baby?"

I honestly feared for my life. Note to self, make an appointment and have my cholesterol and heart checked on Monday.

****

Chapitre Onze.

LUCY now continues the story.

I was simply stupid giddy with excitement. Two weeks after having introduced Jack to my lovers and friends we were moving in together! Jack had inherited a small but neat little three bedroom house from his deceased parents. Both had succumbed to brain cancer, along with a host of other people who had contracted various forms of cancers and all having at some stage lived near a coal fired power station in some dusty town out west. The lawyers were calling it a 'cancer nest' and the battle for compensation was ongoing. Jack feared that soon there'd be no more claimants left to benefit. He was born after his folks had left the shithole so his prognosis was good.

"I love this place baby; it's so quaint and way nicer than my crappy apartment!" I ran about the house excitedly, squealing rambunctiously as I explored its basic interior.

"I'm glad you like it Lucy. I've had it repainted and if there's anything you don't like we can always change it." He had to call out loud because I was still charging about checking in cupboards and swiveling taps as one must do when one's checking things out.

I found them carrying in another bed, Jack and Charlie that is. Sally and Charlie had come over to help us move in and they'd rocked up with a pretty large rental van. He looked way cool in the aviators and the sleeveless white t-shirt stretched across that powerful chest and abs. And don't get me started on the biceps and thigh muscles, or his...

"Where do you want this one Lucy Loo?" That was Charlie's personal pet name for me when we were out in public.

"Um, in the spare room, that's Jack's bed." Jack stopped suddenly and I think the bed base drove into Charlie's crotch because he moaned and cursed at Jack's sudden halt.

"My bed's already in the master suite...?" He looked at me curiously. Of course I smirked because that was the game we now played.

"But baby, what bed will you sleep on when I'm busy?"

"Yeah Jack..." Sally piped in, siding with me and bumping pelvises. "It wouldn't be very fair if poor Lucy had to fuck her lover in a double bed instead of the nice big king; now would it mister?" She chuckled when Jack nearly dropped his end of the mattress. We all laughed... well except my poor baby.

After regaining composure he shuffled past shaking his head and grinning stupidly. Yes, I'd chosen well and I could picture a perfect life with this wonderful, generous easy going man. He winked and I leaned in for a quick peck of his smoochy lips. Hmmm...

We were sitting about a little wooden table out on the patio sipping a well-earned iced tea.

"So Charlie, how did you meet Sally?" Jack inquired. Of course I'd already heard the story.

"Well I was already with Van and Dion, but I worked part time as an entertainer. Van set it up; said I was 'made' for the part." He used his fingers to accentuate the parenthesis. "Anyway, I was on stage, as a part of the 'Construction Crew', a troupe of six male strippers. I was the chippy with the tool belt and hammer."

"And a big chisel." I added giggling like a girl... well I was...

"Lucy Loo, behave or I'll put you over my knee." Charlie feigned Mr Grumpy pants. I pulsed wetly.

"Anyway, Vanessa, Sally and their work colleagues are there enjoying the show and Sally's a bit tipsy and wolf whistling and egging me on so I did a little tease in front of her and dropped the shorts. I think it was love at first sight." We all laughed. Both Mistress and Sally are even bigger cock connoisseur's than me, if that was even at all possible. "Sally grabbed my cock and licked the head before I could even recoil. Later management gave me a warning about allowing the clients to touch and then passed me a business card. It said 'To the chippy. Ring this number or I'll hunt you down, tie you up and plonk my wet snatch on you pretty face until you suffocate.' She has a delicate way with words does my pretty wife. Evidently learnt from a master... err... a Mistress." He shook his head at Vanessa and we all cracked up again. "I have always had a weakness with regard to 'in control' females. I find it empowering to allow them that control over me. Physically I could easily hurt them, so the strength I gain from allowing them to use me and to dominate me is a real sexual buzz, a high I never get tired of. Luckily Sally is a full on controlling bitch as well as Van... maybe a little softer... but hey, if she wasn't like she is we just wouldn't get along." He clasped Sally's hand and I think I detected a glassy eyed blink from both husband and wife.

"Oh honey, I love you. Thank you for your gift." Sally cooed, removed his sunglasses to the top of his head and they kissed passionately. Her cute specs moved sideways and threatened to tumble from her nose. I squirmed hotly and held Jacks hand. He glanced about uncomfortably but I knew what he was thinking, because he had a precious gift to give as well.

A little later there was a knock at the door and I squealed with delight when I opened it to find both my Dominants standing there, immaculately dressed having just attended some swanky dinner.

"Master... Mistress!" I hugged and kissed each in turn.

"Hello petit chaton. Are you going to invite us into your petite maison mignonne?"

"Ohhh, oui. Entrez s'il vous plait. The others are all in the kitchen. Um, master, should I be naked for you here in my home too?" I wanted to check that correct protocol was being followed.

Mistress helped out. "I think that would be a show of courtesy darling kitty." She took my chin in hand and kissed my lips hard. "You should always display your tits and sex when in the presence of your Dominants and for that matter, in the presence of those who expect to see your submission." She lifted my skirt to check for panties. "Good girl; undress now."

Master produced a collar and leash from his suit jacket pocket and unfurled them. Mistress dug hers from her handbag and I feared Charlie was about to suffer my fate too.

Walking into the kitchen attached to a leash and wearing a collar felt surreal and yet it felt so very right. This is where I belonged. My breasts swayed heavily and my vagina felt cooled as the night air wafted between my thighs. Inside I was a boiling cauldron. I thrived on this, the 'display' of my submission, the voyeurism and the sexual drug-like wantonness that being nude and available delivered to my core like some hallucinate drug. I really desired to be fucked hard and publicly. I wanted people to cheer for me and watch me squirt. The fuzzy rampaging images swirling through my dizzy head had me weeping at the sex and struggling to maintain my careful swaying feline walk. And I wanted my boyfriend to see it... to see who I was... and what I was.

123456...8