An Intricate Weaving Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alrighty then, but when you calm down I'll let you out and we'll kiss, make up and talk. I want to say sorry and to explain how I feel. We need to work through this, okay beautiful Kitten?"

I hissed. She gave me an ice cream anyway and... well, it was a nice ice cream.

Another hour ticked by but it seemed to go unnoticed. Sally returned and unlocked the cage door. I was still pouting, but felt calmer.

"If you bite me or scratch me, I'll lock you back up until you can be civil. We need to talk."

I crawled out feeling pretty achy. Sally helped me stand and moved in for a lip kiss. I just stood robotically, determined to remain the women scorned. Her lips were soft and her tongue prodded at my entrance. She was warm and smelt so yummy. I pushed my naked tits into her blouse.

"I love you Kitten and I would never do anything to purposely hurt you. I was lonely and I fucked up. I should have talked to you first, but I didn't and for that I apologize. I do not however apologize for loving your husband. He is a beautiful and special man and I need him, just as you need him, only differently. Do you really hate me for that?"

Did I hate this amazing woman? No, I knew it was all just conditioned jealousy. In that moment of lip locked wonderment I determined to be civil and try to overcome my insecurities.

"Noo..." It was a pathetic whisper and my tears flowed unchecked.

"My precious Kitten... we do need to talk."

****

We talked for a long time, me on her lap as she stroked my tits, whispered in my ear and breathed into that tingly spot on my clavicle.

This woman was everything I wasn't. I could see the goddess in her, and I knew that my husband would sense it too. To allow for a full circle of mutual contentment within our family I would have to allow him access to her, her to him, and after an hour of discussion I knew I actually wanted it to happen... because it simply completed us all.

****

Chapitre Vingt.

JACK... Nearly two months later.

I knew they'd eventually find me and to be honest I wished it.

I missed my wife... I missed the Deneuve's and I missed my Sally. But how could I live with the promise of a future that was to include children conceived to another man for the purpose of supplying de facto 'grandkids' to my wife's lover. Okay, so I reminded myself that it had been made abundantly clear that Lucy and me would never have kids but that had seemed a small price to pay given the treasure that was my wife... but... It was so fucked up, and yet unbelievably, after many long hours huddled in the cold back seat of my shitty smelling car, I realized that going forward without my 'family' (because that's how I thought of them all now) was an even worst case scenario than being a substitute father. In fact I liked the idea of being a dad... even if the child was conceived by another man. I mean lots of couples use donated sperm to have kids, so really what was the difference?

I was sleeping quite fitfully, cramped amongst the garbage and takeaway leftovers strewn about the back seat. My last remnants of coinage were in there too, lost to the clutter. The contents of the fuel tank were now reduced to little more than wafting fumes and this dusty truck stop in the middle of god-knows-where sweated of utter hopelessness. I was lost, dreaming of letting go and using those few remaining fumes to run the motor for just the length of time it'd take to suck the carbon monoxide required into the vehicles cabin via the dirty piece of flexible caravan drain pipe I'd picked up over near the refuse bin.

WHACK... WHACK...

The car shook and the pounding on the roof had me startled and sitting bolt upright trying to decipher just what the hell was transpiring. Then the door was flung open and the coolness of the night wafted into my smelly existence.

"Mr Mason..." A deep voice boomed. "This is the FBI. Please exit the vehicle with your hand's raised. You are wanted in your home state for the serious crime of abandonment. Your wife, her lover, his wife and her lover... and the wife's lover's wife... all miss you very much. Sir, we are here to take you home."

The delivery was almost comical, but announced so incredibly 'cop like' that I clambered quickly from the rancid interior and pushed my hands high. Three suits in sunglasses... at night... greeted me with guns drawn. The big one smiled like cold chiseled steel.

"Good decision Mr Mason, now you will be handcuffed... and we're taking you into custody." The statement bore no rebuttal.

I sat cuffed and secured in the back of the dark SUV and watched with fascination out into the moonlight truck stop as the tall solid built female doused my faithful old Nissan in petrol sloshed from a red Jerry can before tossing a match into the vaporizing fumes. "Just need to dispose of any contamination Mr Mason. That thing was a bio health hazard." The 'head' suit leaned into my window chewing on a blade of straw as the night sky lit up in a hot roaring fireball. "Let's belt you in Sir, it's going to be a long ride back home."

I was relegated to a seat way over the back and sat quietly listening for the entire twelve hour drive home. They stopped for fuel, throwing me a hamburger which I hungrily downed and washed clean with a fizzy cold coke. They for the most part of the journey joked and laughed. Evidently the police had reported an abandoned derelict Nissan at a truck stop and the plate number had been picked up on the FBI scanner, thus leading to my discovery. The main topic of conversation was about some pending sexual interlude and who it was who'd get to fuck what first. I kind of zoned out, and eventually fell asleep just as it was settled that the team leader would take the 'girls' ass first, whilst the big blonde agent would have her pussy satisfied with the intended's victim's mouth, leaving the victim's cunt available for use by the third suit to deliver a double penetration. They all seemed immensely pleased with their negotiations and low smacked each other's palms. We drove on into the black night, with the white lines flashing in the headlights and me dozing uncomfortably, occasionally becoming aware of further conversation pertaining to some current case they were all working on, but my mind churned over what fate lay ahead.

****

"Jack!!" My beautiful wife ran at me, arms wide in joyful greeting. Nude, jeweled and exotically resplendent, she was a sight for sore tired eyes as was everyone else... especially the trench coated Sally who smiled shyly, toying with the front clasp of the wide belt. My excited wife's state of undress did not however seem to perturb my gathered captors. As Lucy tried to hug and kiss me to death, my handcuffs were released by the tall suited leader in the aviators.

"Hi honey, I'm sorry I..." I started down the line of my twelve hour practiced, well-rehearsed speech, when she clamped her mouth hard over mine.

"You don't need to apologize. It's us who need to say sorry to you. We treated you poorly. From now on you will be a part of everything we do, a contributor to everything discussed... just as you should have always been. We need to involve you way more and from now on that's exactly what's going to happen. You're my precious and loving husband and I want you involved in my life." More sloppy kisses rained. I knew all eyes were watching us and the presence of the field agents somewhat perturbed me. I had always been hesitant to put my hands on our Master's property so I acted a little stiff and hesitant, eventually holding my Lucy's trim hips in place as she rubbed her tits against my chest. Lucy seemed oblivious to her nudity and indeed to that of the other's close proximity. My wife pulled back and held my head between her hands. "I also know all about Sally." Her green eyes sparkled.

Oh shit... "Uh, you do?" I tried to remain cool, but my iridescent glow may have given me away.

"Yes, I do... and on my wedding night mister!?"

"Well..."

"You actually fucked my girlfriend three hours after pledging your allegiance to me. You promised to be faithful?" The look on her face did not present as anger, more curious bemusement. She smiled. "I've talked to Sally. I was so mad when she told me, but now I understand and I'm not angry anymore. I mean, for god's sake I was being fucked into the next century by my lover, so I shouldn't be upset that you were enjoying similar pleasure; it's a kind of karma really." She planted another wet kiss. "So I have forgiven you, and I think you and Sally should get more acquainted." The grin appeared devilish. "She wants to lead you about on a leash, keep you naked and fuck your naughty bottom with a huge strap-on." She giggled at my goggle eyed gobsmacked demeanor. There was a groan from someone in the audience... possibly female. "You'd like that wouldn't you baby? Being sodomized by your goddess and screaming her name as you come so hard you'll blackout."

Okay, so the thought had roots, but hearing my wife excitedly deliver that piece and then giggle delightedly, just made me feel dizzy. I also realized just then that everyone else was gathered about listening to this fucked up conversation. I wanted to deny it all, swear parlay, but then it all went from bad to way... way worse. A sight for sore eyes meandered into my blurry vision. My dark skinned goddess materialized, dressed now only in a body hugging black leather corset that covered her pert breasts... but the soft animal skin only extending down as far as her flared hips and shiny bared pubis. I scanned downward excitedly and quickly back up again, noting my heart rate and the long black elbow gloves... and those long fingers gripping a coiled single tailed whip... and my rampaging pulse. She beckoned me with one such long curled finger. Charlie was grinning stupidly, holding the discarded cream trench coat folded over one arm. I feared a conspiracy.

"Come here my darling..." My feet were super-glued to the floor, but I desperately wanted to go. "First..." My goddess hissed... "You need to be stripped naked and spanked for running away and then it will be time to put my naughty pet into the bath. He's smells like the inside of a trashcan at the fish market. Come on baby, let's get you nice and clean and naked and into your pretty collar. Mommy wants to play with her baby." My Mistress winked and grinned like a satisfied lioness. Her bloody teeth shone wickedly. "We have all night, because your little wife will be indisposed, having to pay for your safe return." My Mistress gripped my hand and I feigned reluctance as she towed me toward the stairs and up to the bathroom. I vaguely heard Mistress Vanessa order both Kitten and Charlie up to the master suite, but my mind was mostly otherwise engaged.

"What's happening Mistress Sally?" Reality dawned and I glanced back down toward the foyer a bit worried. My instinct was to care for my wife.

"It's alright baby. Your pretty little wife just has to pay the ferryman. The FBI guys were promised the use of both of the house pets for the evening as payment for your safe return. Don't you worry baby, they'll all use her hard, just like she needs it. She'll be nicely satisfied and returned to you in the morning. Now, let's get you nice and naked and clean because you stink and then Mommy wants to show you her big hard cock." My goddess laughed, grabbed my hair and marched me into the bathroom. I didn't resist, I didn't want to. This was exactly what I needed.

In the room down the hall my precious wife would be fucked by relative strangers to within an inch of her life, and in a kind of surreal conjoining, I too would experience a similar fate at the hands of my loving dominant. That just seemed right. Suddenly the world was a kaleidoscope of color and excitement. I just hoped my Mistress was kidding about the sodomy... wasn't I?

****

I howled.

"Oh stop that you big baby, it's only my finger."

I was sure it was the Titanic.

"You need to get used to having this tight little hole reamed. Soon I'll be pumping that big ole cock in here like a steam driven piston. Won't that be just lovely pet?" My goddess sounded chirpy.

I eyed said 'big ole cock' lying on the bed next to my turned head and shuddered. The strap-on was huge and my ass hole seemed so very tiny. I felt so vulnerable, with hands and feet tied off to the bed posts and with my groin propped on a pillow allowing my bum to be presented like a stuffed turkey at thanksgiving. Fingers wrapped my cock and tugged it backward as that penetrating digit wormed even deeper. I groaned and found myself pushing upward as if to beg for more. The fingers wrapping me pumped hard and I heard the sadistic giggle over my own sorry excited whimpers.

"Oh you like this, don't you baby."

I had no intention of denying anything. This was wonderful. I glanced backward over my shoulder at the dark sweat beaded skin of my tormentor. She'd already ridden herself to one almighty cosmic shattering orgasm, somehow denying mine in the process. I had hand-slap reddened imprints on my face and buttocks to prove her technique. Just when I thought I'd explode she'd whack me hard, driving the pain through my skull and thus quenching all desire to come while my poor confused brain dealt with the hurt. Then the whole process would repeat itself... over and over like some demented groundhog day. Aphrodite played with her puppet and I reveled in her delight. Her dominance drove me.

White teeth flashed in perfect symmetry as she grinned with demonic radiance and held aloft long dark slender fingers dripping with Vaseline.

"Just hold still while mommy prepares her baby for his depository." I could hear the mirth in her voice and I struggled to crawl out of range. That only resulted in a hard slap to my ass. "Bad baby!" Holding my twisted twitching cock in one hand the dark angel rammed the lubrication deep, seeming to enjoy the forced application. A hand appeared by my strained vision and the big black object of my dread disappeared from sight. "Now, mommy's just going to get ready. Hold still."

Of course I wriggled like an eel. I kind of wanted this, but I was too petrified to admit it and my brain was in a kind of surreal limbo.

"Now, let's get this big boy inside you baby." My cheeks were forced apart by warm hands and the cold tip of rubberized phallus touched up against my anal ring. I wanted to scream 'no!', but I just lay there panting... lost to my lust. My tormentor shoved my knees even wider as she shuffled forward and the force of weight against my whimpering puckered and frightened backdoor became so demanding that it finally surrendered, capitulating to its intruder like a castle breached.

"AGHHHH!!"

WHACK!!

"Shush, don't be such a baby... Mommy only has seven inches left to go." The bitch chuckled hysterically and pushed another inch or twelve into my poor agonized rectum whilst gripping my cock like it was some kind of rudder.

"AGHHHH!!"

Foot by enamel grinding foot she rammed that thing home like it was driven by pneumatic rams. Slowly the hurt faded and my teeth ceased their incessant grind. Slowly, as the intruder eased back and forth, pleasure morphed and the stars circling my dizzy head began to dance an Irish jig. The tight hand grip on my 'rudder' just increased the building pressure exponentially and soon I was screaming for release, totally at the whim and delight of my puppeteer. She pulled my poor cock back down between my legs and tugged hard just as she drove the SS Titanic hard into that bloody iceberg... now a ball of raging fire. That was it, my world cracked, crumbled and melted away. I could vaguely distinguish the laugh as I ejaculated my life-force out into a cataclysmic void of the unfathomable dark trench depths of the cold North Atlantic.

Then my life faded to black too.

****

"So mister, you lost your 'virginity' too I hear?" My wife's eyes sparkled with pride.

I knew she was pleased for me, but I suspected the underlying pride had more to do with her new found acceptance in her ability to share me.

It was the day after my return from the brink of self-destruction and I was cuddled up to my Lucy enjoying the sweet smell of her presence, the warm caress of her love. I'd missed her terribly. Yes, I knew she loved me deeply too. Ours was a strange kind of bond, but how do you define love. Is 'love' some kind of line in the sand where you step over it and suddenly you find it waiting for you? When relationships flounder in deep water, do you simply step back behind the line? Or is love some meandering path full of potholes and misadventure, excitement and discovery? Love cannot be defined, but what I shared with my two amazing women was definitely the real deal... and yet it was a love very much undefined.

"Um..."

"You don't have to feel embarrassed. Mistress Sally told me all about it... and you enjoyed yourself didn't you?" Lucy patted my hand consolingly.

"Yeah, um... is that okay?"

"Sure baby, I'll just have to get used to it, won't I? I mean what's good for the goose is good for the kitten." She smiled at her twist on the fable. I had to kiss those lips... so I did.

"Thank you. I'm so sorry I went off half-cocked about your plans to have a baby. I was selfish and if you want to have a child with Charlie, then I can accept that."

"No baby, it wouldn't be fair on you. We need to discuss this... like we should have done in the first place. Master has requested we all meet in the dining room at 6pm tonight. We all need to talk this through. If I have Charlie's baby, we need to work out how you and your Mistress Sally are affected and how the ongoing dynamic of how we would care for the baby as a couple might work. We were thinking along the lines that I might have two children to Charlie and we would care for one and Sally and Charlie the other."

"Okay, but what if one is a boy and the other a girl and there is anxiety over who gets what. We might choose to care for the first child and then when the second one is born we might wish we had that baby. I mean, at the end of the day this could get pretty messy."

"Yeah, I guess. Anyway, Master and Mistress want to sit us all down... to talk it through."

"Okay." I leaned over to kiss my beautiful nude porcelain skinned wife and absently reached up to caress her pebbled nipple. Just as I fingered the hard little nub of rubberized flesh she smacked me away and tutted.

"Baby, don't be naughty. If Master catches you doing that he'll ban you from touching me period." She pecked my cheek. "Oh, don't look so disappointed. We could ask him nicely and he might let as be intimate again. Remember our wedding... well the next day, after my lovely wedding night. That day was really hot wasn't it baby? You fucked me so good!" She blinked up at me looking all coy and innocent. The twinkle in her eyes was priceless. I burst out laughing and she squealed with delight. I tickled her little hot body all over as she squealed her joy. Yeah, it was a good joke and we cuddled again and breathed each other in. God I loved this girl.

****

"Order, order!" Master Dion banged a teaspoon against a crystal wine glass. "The meeting is now in progress and I would like to start the proceedings before I throw the conversation open. If you want to contribute, raise your hand and I'll invite you to speak." He furrowed his eyes as Sally instantly threw her hand in the air. "Sally, I said I'd start proceedings first. Put the hand down and I'll invite you to speak later."

"But Sir, I..."

"SALLY! Hand down and let me present the case at hand first." He looked pissed and I gripped my wife's hand tighter. "So, the subject matter is extending the family. My wife and I have decided that we'd like to have grand-kids and the initial proposal was to have our pets produce a child... or more precisely children... for us all to enjoy. Of course, in hindsight this was a really stupid idea and we should have all sat down and discussed the concept together. My failure to do so nearly cost us the man we all love so dearly. He acknowledged my coy demeanor. "Without each of us being in agreement to this proposal, I would suggest we simply abandon the whole idea of having kids." He glanced about momentarily and I took opportunity to shove my hand in the air, but Sally beat me by a micron. He ignored Sally, deferring to me. "Jack?"

1...345678