All Comments on 'An Introduction to Debauchery.'

by TheEnglishRoses

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
KittykutlandKittykutlandalmost 2 years ago

It is suggestive, well written, and makes the reader feel each and every sexual nuance that is being described. I couldn't stop reading. I give it 5 stars and want to read more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dr beulahthemick; An excellent beginning, I do hope there is more to come of Rose's decent into debauchery, it would be a shame to leave it there and what a beautiful club to be a member of, I'd sign up in a heartbeat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A very unusual story. Is it a club full of switches? I’m happy to switch as the mood dictates but there is an undeniable freedom in submission which for me is almost matched by the humbling power of directing my husband and fulfilling his needs. I’m not used to such a rapid shift in the dynamic unless we’re literally wrestling for control. One thing is certain though your story kept my full attention.

Thanks for sharing, I’d love to read more.

Tess (uk)

TheEnglishRosesTheEnglishRosesalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments everyone. Such a great feeling knowing that you’ve enjoyed our story. We’ll be writing more and publishing soon and love to read your thoughts.

Very thought provoking comment Tess. We’re both true switches which I guess is why the dynamic switches in the story. The club for us is a fantasy (although one that will become a reality soon). I’m sure once we’ve experienced a room full of people having fun and feel the dynamics in play, it will result in an evolution of our stories.

MerchantbankerMerchantbankeralmost 2 years ago

That had the desired physical effect

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous