An Introduction to Swinging Ch. 06

Story Info
A zipless fuck with a biker.
1.4k words
4.46
4.7k
2
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every once in a while Candy gets a wild hair and wants to 'get into some trouble', as she puts it. Friday evening we had gone out to dinner for sushi, had a martini and then a bottle of wine and she got that evil grin on her face that simply said 'time to do some flirtin' and see if I can find some strange dick'. We had an agreement that whenever she got this wild hair she would need to convince someone, male or female, to kiss her and fondle her tits. If she won I had to eat her pussy until she couldn't take it anymore, if I won she had to give me a blow job. Neither one of us felt we could lose!

We went to the Black Hammock in Oviedo which is not typically frequented by our vanilla social circle. I went in first to make sure, and finding it about half full with no one we knew texted Candy that the coast was clear, although the pickin's were somewhat slim. At one end of the bar were a couple of beefcakes that were deep in private conversation, an aging biker with gray hair and a pony tail, a couple of twenty somethings furiously texting on their phones and paying little attention to even the hot looking twenty something females at the bar.

Candy walked in the door, surveyed the room, looking for a seat at the bar. The biker gave her a second glance and then returned to his beer, neither of the beefcakes noticed and the youngsters didn't look up from their cell phones. Contrary to her typical predilection for 35+ year old men with decent biceps she headed for the seat next to the biker. Sitting across the bar I was hoping I would overhear at least some of the conversation, but could at least observe to confirm the bet, one way or the other.

"Is this seat taken?" she asked, making sure that the biker could get a good look at those perky nipples and unfettered tatas.

"Have a seat, young lady. I've been saving it for you!" he replied.

During the next 15 minutes they appeared to be deep in conversation that I could not hear. And then, out of the blue, she kissed him passionately on the lips. I'm pretty sure there was significant tongue involved because she came away with a broad smile on her face. At this point I was pretty sure I had lost the bet - bummer!

Since I was seated on the opposite side of him I gave her a smile, winked and lip-synced 'have fun', then asked for my tab. I left the bar to sit in the car so we could text back and forth. After another 15 minutes I texted her to make sure she was alright to which she replied 'you lost the bet'.

Candy came back to the car about 10 minutes later and I asked "What happened? I figured you'd be in there for a while trying to negotiate a blowjob in the parking lot."

"I would have, except he really is a biker and that's his bike near the front door. Kinda hard to get privacy for a blowjob on a motorcycle. I got his phone number. He wants to take me on a motorcycle ride tomorrow when I hope to figure out a way to seal the deal."

We both laughed as we headed home so I could pay off the bet.

Candy called Biker Bob, as he came to be known between us, the next morning and made plans to meet Bob at his house at 11:00. They were then heading out of town on his Harley to a biker bar in Daytona Beach called the Boot Hill Saloon. The saloon is known for its rowdy crowd, especially during Bike Week, and for having the best collection of unfettered biker babes that loved to show off their tatas whenever possible. I knew she would be in good company.

Since the next part of the story doesn't make sense from a third person point of view, I am going to turn the story over to Candy.

Candy's Perspective

When I got to his apartment Bob was dressed in full biker leathers. He opened the door and I placed my had on his chest and pushed him back into the living room. "My pussy is wet and I need to take up where we left off last night Bob, so you are gonna give me that hard fuck you bragged about last night."

The look on his face was precious. His eyes got wide and he broke into a wide grin. "Come on in, darlin'," he replied, "let's get this party started."

Bob kissed me like he was desperate for air. His hands went immediately to my tits and mine to his crotch. Somehow we got each other's clothes off in record time and I could tell that despite his graying hair time had not diminished his virility. He had a very nice thick six inches between his legs that I could not wait to get into my sopping wet pussy. It didn't take either of us long to reach a climax and I was quite surprised when he let out an orgasmic scream that could probably be heard by the neighbors.

"Damn, you are one fine piece of ass," said Bob.

"Not so bad yourself, stud. Now let's get cleaned up and get on that bike. I've never ridden a motorcycle before and I want to feel the vibrations in my cunt."

Ari's Perspective

Candy texted me when she arrived at Bob's, and then texted me again when they were getting ready to leave. 'Just had a very fine fuck. Leaving now.'

I left for Daytona ahead of them and headed for the Boot Hill Saloon. I knew I didn't look like your average biker so I decided to go for a more shabby tourist look: worn Levi's, a Key West t-shirt, ball cap and sun glasses. I was pretty sure Bob would not recognize me from the night at the Hammock, and I was right. Of course that fact that he had just fucked my wife and she had probably fondled his cock all the way to Daytona probably had something to do with his lack of awareness.

I was on the far side of the bar when they walked in and they sidled up to the other side near what appeared to be a couple of bikers that knew Bob. I could tell they did an immediate double take on Candy's tits and knew that Bob was basking in the glow of the 'I just fucked her' feeling.

I spent the next several hours nursing my drinks so I could drive back home relatively sober. Candy spent the next several hours downing shots and getting her tits and ass fondled by Bob and his friends. I knew she was enjoying the attention by the occasional wink and smile she sent my way.

After a while I could tell that she was ready to call it a day. We met near the restrooms which were out of eyesight of Bob and friends.

"I've had a blast," said Candy, "but my nipples are sore from so much attention and I don't want to ride back home on the back of a motorcycle with a drunk biker."

"Tell Bob you texted your son and he is waiting outside to drive you home. Promise him he hasn't seen the last of you, but you are ready to leave. My car's windows are tinted so he can't see who is driving."

Candy nodded, "That should work since he is three sheets to the wind. I am sure I can convince him with a hard wet kiss."

Candy walked back to the trio and gave her explanations to Bob. As planned she convinced him with that oh-so-sexy tongue of hers. Of course, she also grabbed his cock while he gave her tits a last squeeze, and to put the icing on the cake gave the same treatment to Bob's friends. Aside from all being a bit less than sober I could tell that each wanted more but were happy to get what they got.

Candy and I drove back to Oviedo with her feet up on the dash, her jeans pulled down and her fingers in her cunt. One of the best road trips I think I have ever made.