An Introduction to Swinging Ch. 07

Story Info
Sex with the neighbors.
1.7k words
4.51
8.8k
9

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's my turn to tell the story of how I tried to "even up the score" for Ari. For the most part he is quite happy to see me get as much action as possible, often being my "wingman" regardless of whether I am looking for a hard dick or a soft wet pussy to fuck or suck.

It was a Friday night a couple of weeks ago and I told Ari I was going to have some girlfriends over for happy hour and to enjoy our hot tub and pool. He often likes to hang around and act as our waiter, but tonight was not one of those nights. He chose instead to hang with one of his buddies at a nearby cigar bar.

There were five of us, including our next door neighbor Leslie who we recently got to know on a casual basis. It started out as a vanilla night since my close friends are not in the lifestyle, and even when it's just us girls choose not to skinny dip. There were copious bottles of wine and lots of finger food to help keep us as sober as possible. As the evening wore on the friends peeled off to get home before driving became too much of a challenge. By 9:15 it was just Leslie and I sitting on the lanai with towels wrapped around our swimsuits sipping the last of a good bottle of French rose.

"Leslie, I'm not quite ready to call it a night. Can we open a bottle of bubbly and possibly fire up a joint?"

Leslie's eyes lit up when I mentioned the joint. "It's been quite a while since I smoked any dope. Probably since before Tom and I had kids. So, hell yeah!" was her reply.

I went in to fetch a couple of plastic flutes and a bottle of Prosecco that we keep cold in the fridge for just such occasions, and the metal cigar tube where Ari stashes already rolled joints.

Leslie fired up the joint as I opened the Prosecco and poured us each a glass.

After we smoked about half the joint and each had a glass of bubbly Leslie asked, "Can we get back in the hot tub with another glass?"

"Absolutely," I replied. "Let me get us some dry towels."

By the time I got back to the tub Leslie was already in, and I noticed her bathing suit was hanging on the rack next to the tub. Since Ari and I always get nekkid when alone I stripped down as well and got in.

Leslie handed me a glass and remarked "You've got some great tits and no tan lines. How do you do it?"

"Thanks, and it's easy. Since we have a fence on two sides and the hedge on the other side of the pool, Ari and I are nearly always naked whenever we are in the pool or simply laying out in the sun reading."

"Not worried about the busy-bodies peeking through the hedge? Or over the fence?" she asked with a sly grin.

"Our attitude is 'if you want to see my titties or Ari's swinging dick, then come on in'. We're not shy and have no problem with nudity."

"Good to know," she replied. "We might just take you up on that if it is a serious invitation."

"Absolutely serious," I said. "In fact, we've been looking for some friends that are a little more free spirited than the gang that was here earlier."

Although I had not intended it to be a blatant invitation, Leslie reach over and fondled my right boob, gently pinching my nipple. I leaned my head back and let out a soft moan. I guess she got the message because the next thing I know she was sitting right next to me with her hand on the back of my head and her tongue down my throat. We went at it for a couple of minutes before she broke the lip lock.

"I was hoping you might do something like that. Ari and I have been admiring your physical attributes whenever we get a peek over the fence when you are sunbathing. And your husband's not hard to look at either."

Leslie smiled and said, "Well, Tom is out of town tonight, and the kids are having a sleepover with friends, so..."

I got the hint and started kissing her and stroking her pussy until she began to moan. We were going at it when I saw Ari's car pass by on the road and I decided to see where this might go.

When he comes home after a night of cigars he always showers and brushes his teeth before the huggin' and kissin' starts. Tonight was no exception. I am not 100% certain that Leslie hadn't noticed him coming home and she kept up the lip lock and tongue tango. After a few minutes Ari came out onto the lanai in his robe without Leslie noticing.

"Is this a private party? Or can anyone join in?" he asked.

Leslie looked up without a hint of embarrassment and replied, "Only naked people are allowed in this party."

Ari got the hint, hung up his robe and entered the hot tub. I could tell that Leslie was checking him out by the way her eyes shifted with a side glance. I noticed her moan got a bit louder and stroked her cunt even harder.

Ari sat over to the side to watch for a bit. We continued making out for a couple more minutes when I reached over for Ari's hand and pulled him closer. We both began tonguing Leslie, with Ari focusing on her smallish tits but very erect nipples as I stroked her pussy. She leaned her head back and let out another moan.

As we broke the lip lock I decided we had better figure out what the ground rules were before we all got in too deep, no pun intended.

"Leslie, are you sure you're OK with this? I know Tom is not home, but we don't want to cross any boundaries that can't be uncrossed. After all we are neighbors."

Leslie got a broad grin on her face. "Tom and I have been fantasizing about fucking you two since we peeked over the fence while doing yard work and noticed you two lying out naked by the pool. He said if I ever got the chance with either of you I should go for it, as long as I gave him a detailed description after the fact. He also said that any second encounters had better include him as well. So, unless you two are having second thoughts, let's fuck!"

Neither Ari nor I needed a second invitation.

The night turned into a true fuck-fest. We made out in the pool in twos and threes for a while until Leslie said "I don't suppose you've got a bed big enough for three. I don't have a curfew tonight and I could use some good hard dick."

"Funny," I replied, "so could I."

We all exited the hot tub, toweled off, and headed for the bedroom. Leslie and I decided to give Ari's cock some oral attention, and he just laid back on the pillow with his hands behind his head and grinned. Seemed that he was not immune to 'every man's fantasy' of two women servicing him. I could tell by the way his hips were moving that we should probably give it a rest or neither of us was going to get a dick in our pussy that night.

While both of us had a tongue on his cock I transitioned to Leslie's mouth and we began sucking face again. We moved up to the head of the bed and Ari, getting the message, transitioned to the lower part of the bed to return the oral attention, first on me with a couple of fingers in Leslie's sopping wet cunt. When he transitioned to Leslie's pussy she moved her fingers to massage my clit, and both of us began to feel the sensation of an oncoming orgasm and I whispered in Leslie's ear "Go for it, lover. Feel that wave taking over your whole body." And before I could get another word out I crested with a fantastic orgasm myself.

At this point both of us were looking to get a stiff dick in our pussy, but since Ari only has one I kissed my way back to Leslie's cunt and stuck my butt up in the air hoping Ari would get the message. He did! He slowly slipped his cock between my pussy lips and started sliding it in and out, first gently so I could adjust to the rhythm and not lose concentration while nibbling on Leslie's clit. And then a bit faster, hitting that sweet spot that makes me cum every time.

Leslie had a couple of more orgasms but I knew she was getting anxious for a hard cock. I kissed my way back to her mouth and she sucked hungrily on my tongue, while Ari slid his cock into her sopping wet cunt. Based on the moan that escaped her lips I am pretty sure she got off as soon as his cock hit the deep end of her pussy. That seemed to get Ari into second gear and he began pounding her cunt for real. It didn't take long for him to reach his peak and I whispered in Leslie's ear "It's gonna get loud."

And it did! Ari enjoys his orgasms like nobody I've fucked before. It began with a deep, guttural growl in his chest that turns into a loud and enthusiastic scream as he emptied his load into Leslie's cunt. After his final thrust we all settled in for a group snuggle as the pulsations waned to tingles.

Not wanting to be a rude host I asked Leslie if she wanted to spend the night with us.

She said "Is there any chance of an encore in the morning?" with a sly grin on her face.

"Absolutely," I replied, "I'm an early riser, and Ari's cock is also an early riser. If you wake up and find me not in bed then I encourage you to fuck him as hard and as loud as you can. I will be on the lanai with one hand on a coffee cup and the other buried deep in my pussy fantasizing about you two."