An Introduction to Swinging Ch. 10

Story Info
Candy shares Ari for a friend's high school reunion.
3.4k words
3.92
6.1k
3

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candy had a roommate from college that lived on the other side of Orlando and worked for one of the big hospital conglomerates in the marketing field. They got together occasionally for drinks or dinner to catch up on old and new times. Tricia was about five foot six, with dark brown hair, big brown eyes and a fairly decent figure. Not a knockout, but not someone that I wouldn't have flirted with -- in fact I often did when she would come to the house for a girls night on the lanai.

Candy called me at work and asked when I would be home; Tricia wanted to come over for cocktails. Since I was in the middle of a big project I told her it would probably be around 7, and if she wanted to get dinner and drinks with Tricia I would grab a snack when I got home. Well, 7 turned into 8, but I had texted her that I was running late. Candy said not to worry, they were enjoying catching up.

I finally rolled into the drive around 8:15, coming in through the garage door. I could hear music from somewhere in the house but I wasn't exactly sure where. I checked the fridge for a snack and didn't see anything appealing. Next I checked the lanai and found it vacant. About that time I detected a low-throated moan coming from our bedroom. Not wanting to intrude I hollered out "Honey, I'm home!"

From the bedroom Candy shouted "Go away!"

I got the message. Candy and Tricia were "catching up"! Tricia was one of the girls Candy experimented with in college before she realized how much she liked dick. Regardless, she still liked pussy whenever the situation arose.

I went back to the kitchen and found two empty martini glasses, and decided to make a new batch. I refilled their glasses with crushed ice and water, then made a batch of martinis from the Grey Goose we kept in the freezer and the vermouth we had in the fridge. After pouring one for myself I put the shaker in the freezer and a note on the counter that simply said 'freezer'. I'm sure Candy would understand. I grabbed my Kindle and my martini and went out to the lanai to chill after a long day of work.

Candy and Tricia came out to the lanai about 20 minutes later, each with a martini in their hand. Candy leaned over and gave me a wet kiss, and then Tricia proceeded to do the same. Needless to say I was surprised. Up until this point there had never been any intimate contact with Tricia, only overt flirting which Candy was well aware of.

"My, my!" I said, "You both smell like you've been eating pussy."

"Well what the fuck did you think we were doing back there, knitting socks," replied Candy with a lascivious grin. "That's why I didn't want you barging in. I was just about to have a toe-tingling orgasm when I heard you shout."

"I am truly amazed you two have such an open and fun attitude towards sex," said Tricia. "And Ari, I am glad you share Candy with me. It has been a while since I've had any good sex, and when we started catching up we started talking about our college days, and one thing lead to another, and yada, yada, yada. I needed a really good orgasm."

"Glad I could be of service," replied Candy. "Speaking of service, Ari, thanks for making more martinis. Would you like to join us in the hot tub after we finish them?"

"Absolutely," I replied. The thought of finally seeing Tricia naked caused a stirring in my loins.

I got the spa's built in music synched with Pandora and we all settled into the hot tub. Candy is a hotty, with firm tits and nipples that are always erect. Tricia wasn't far behind, with a bit smaller tits, perky nipples and to my surprise gold posts through each nipple. I wondered what they would feel like if I ever got the chance to suck on those gorgeous tits.

"So, what did you gals talk about when you weren't preoccupied with each other's girlie parts?"

Tricia replied, "I have my 40th high school reunion coming up later this month. Unfortunately I may have to go stag. I have tried some of my closer male friends, but so far no one wants to be a hanger on while I try to flirt with old flames or stir up some new sparks."

"Why would going stag be an issue?" I asked. "Seems to me having the freedom to flirt without having to babysit an escort would be ideal."

"Well, it's not," she replied. "The ladies in the crowd just think you are on the prowl and they can get catty. And the men seem to think you are an easy target. At least having a friend along makes the event a bit more enjoyable. If you're a guy it's a whole different story."

"Tricia, I think I have the perfect solution," replied Candy, again with a lascivious grin. "Why don't you borrow Ari? He's presentable, an excellent conversationalist, and the way he can waltz you around the dance floor will have all the other women jealous. After all, he shared me with you, why shouldn't I share him as well?"

Tricia and I looked at each other with puzzled expressions. And then I saw the smile come across her face.

"I'm willing if you are, Trish. I assume it will be a cocktail hour followed by dinner and dancing."

"Oh no," she replied. "It's an entire weekend!"

Now Candy and I looked each other with puzzled expressions, and like Tricia I saw the smile come across Candy's face. "Why not?" she said. "After all, no one from your high school will know who he is, aside from your studly escort. I can spare him for a weekend. Just promise not to hurt him."

Tricia looked back at me, "Would you be up for that Ari?"

"It seems like Candy has wholeheartedly volunteered me, so how can I say no?"

The weekend of Tricia's reunion came. I packed up a suitcase with what I figured would be the appropriate clothes, kissed Candy goodbye and headed for the door.

"Have fun," said Candy. "And don't do anything I wouldn't"

I turned back to see she had a wicked smile on her face. "Really? Are you sure about this?"

"Really! I am sure. Treat her as if it was my high school reunion. Drink, flirt, dance and fuck if you both feel like it."

I walked back and gave her a seriously passionate kiss. "Remember, this was your idea!"

I drove to Tricia's condo and parked in her drive. She opened the front door wearing a very sexy, low cut summer dress and I couldn't help but give her the once over. "Do you like it?"

"Yes, I do, and the dress isn't bad either," was my reply.

I stowed her suitcase in the trunk of the car and we headed out to the hotel.

"Have you spoken with Candy recently?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah, I have. She encouraged me, and I quote, 'Have fun, drink, flirt, dance and fuck if you both feel like it'."

"Hmm, seems I got the same instructions. Are you up for this?

"Ari, I hope to make every woman in the class jealous, every man horny, and if I get a chance to fuck you I am going to relish the opportunity."

We checked into the hotel, unpacked our bags, and I broke out the bottle of chilled Bollinger champagne I had brought along to get us both a bit more in the mood and loosened up. We toasted to a great weekend.

We arrived at the ballroom and Tricia checked in at the registration desk, hugging and kissing old friends, and introducing me has her "significant friend, not significant other". We put on our name tags and headed for the bar.

"Ari, I need a stiff drink or three. If I get caught up with old girlfriends feel free to hang with the guys and talk about guy stuff. Remember, you are only my significant friend, so I want the door somewhat ajar in case the opportunity arises to get reacquainted with an old flame."

"Got it," was my reply.

Friday night was just a cocktail party with heavy hors d'oeuvres, so there was no need for dinner. Around 10:00 Tricia asked me to feign an upset tummy and head back to the room so she could do some unfettered flirting. "Turn on the tube and watch some hotel porn in case I come back horny."

I just chuckled, said my 'good nights' and headed back to the room. I did as instructed, but fell asleep somewhere around midnight. Tricia must not have been as successful as she hoped since she didn't wake me up when she crawled into bed.

I awoke around 7 with a bit of a hangover, but not a real bad one. Tricia didn't budge when I slipped out of bed and headed for the bathroom. I downed a couple of Tylenols and wrote a note for Tricia that I would be in the restaurant getting coffee, and to call me when she woke up so I could bring her a cup. I took my time with coffee and the newspaper by the pool when my phone buzzed.

"How's it going, stud?" It was Candy, rather than Trish.

"So far so good. I am still a Tricia virgin. She shooed me away around 10 and must have come in after midnight. She's still snoozing."

"Well you had better bring her coffee in bed like you do for me! And do it soon. You can't let her waste her time in bed unless she's getting banged."

I chuckled, told her I loved her, and then followed instructions like a good significant friend should. When I opened the door to the hotel room Tricia was just getting into a sitting position in bed. Her hair was disheveled, but she was naked from the waist up, and I assumed from the waist down since her clothes were strewn about her side of the bed.

"Good morning, Sunshine. Your coffee has arrived!"

"Did we fuck last night?"

"No, my dear. I was sound asleep and didn't even notice you getting into bed."

"That's too bad. I had every intention of jumping your bones when I got back to the room, but by the time my head hit the pillow I was out like a light."

"Well, get some coffee in you first. We can certainly give it a go if you are up for it before we head down for breakfast."

I sat on the bed with Trish and she told me about her second half of the evening. She had focused on a guy named Carl that she had always had a crush on in high school. He had come stag, hoping to meet up with someone, but except for some heavy petting and kissing no nookie was had. "But, today is another day," she said. "After breakfast let's head for the pool. I bought a new bikini that should turn some heads. If I can't talk him into going back to his room by early afternoon, then 'tag, your it'."

I just smiled, enjoying the view of your boobs above the comforter.

We had breakfast in the cafe, said hello to a few we had met last night then headed back to the room to put on our swimsuits before heading to the pool. I brought along a book, just in case. I got us some appropriate boat drinks from the poolside tiki bar and we made the rounds before settling in beside another couple for an afternoon of catching up on 40 years of who married who, who died, and who got divorced. I listened as politely as I could before excusing myself to take a dip in the pool.

Before too much longer I noticed the couple had left, and sitting next to Tricia was Carl, both deep in quiet conversation. Tricia looked my way, waved and gave me a wink, a signal that I assume she had a chance of scoring. I reintroduced myself to Carl and asked them both if they would like anything from the tiki bar.

Tricia said "No thanks. I think I will head back to the room for a bit of a nap before tonight's festivities. Have another drink and read your book. I'll be fine."

With that Tricia kissed Carl on the cheek and headed off. Carl and I chatted for a few minutes before I went to the tiki bar for my refresher. I noticed he headed back to a lounge chair on the far side of the pool, gathered up his things and left. I texted Tricia that company might be coming, and she could text me when the coast is clear.

The second rum runner was going down smoothly. I started into my book, but before long one of Tricia's female classmates came to "get to know me better". I was going for my third rum runner and Cindy joined me at the bar. Her husband was upstairs, working on business, and I could see she was looking for some pleasant company. Our thighs were rubbing before long, and whenever I said something remotely funny she laughed and squeezed either my arm or my thigh. I got the feeling tonight was going to be an interesting evening.

Tricia texted me around 4, indicating the coast was clear, and I bid adieu to Cindy and headed back to the room. She made me promise to dance with her that evening. I could tell she was hoping for a slow dance.

When I got back to the room Tricia was in the shower and I knocked on the door, "You okay?"

"Better than OK," she replied. "Get in here and scrub my back".

Needless to say I scrubbed more than her back, to which she rewarded me with a superb shower blow job. "Thanks for the privacy. I've been wanting to fuck Carl since the junior year of high school. He promised an encore if I could find time for him this evening."

"We'll find a way to work something out. Tell me about Cindy. She came on to me pretty heavy at the tiki bar."

"From what I can tell her husband is a workaholic. He was constantly checking his phone last night. Most likely he will be back in their room before the night is old, working on some proposal or another."

"Well, perhaps we can both get some extra-curricular sports in this evening."

"I'll tell you what. You find a way to separate Cindy from the herd and give her a good fuck, and I will get that promised encore from Carl, and we can cap the night off with a wild good time ourselves when we get back. But I want deets!"

"Sounds like an excellent plan to me," I replied.

The evening went as one would expect a high school reunion. Lots of cliques that had little time for others, but lots of alcohol and flirtation because most people did not expect to see their classmates ever again. Tricia and I danced with each other, then paired off with others that wanted to get on the dance floor with someone besides their spouses.

Cindy and I ended up in a slow bump and grind that left little to the imagination. I could feel her nipples poking against my chest, and if she couldn't feel my hard on grinding into her she had to be numb below the waist. As predicted, her husband had left the party around 8:30. While we held each other close Cindy whispered in my ear "I want to fuck you so badly. Do you think you can slip away from Tricia for an hour? You are just significant friends, right?"

I replied "We are significant friends, with significant benefits, and no we are not monogamous. I'll work something out." I told her what room I was in and said I would give her a signal when the time was right.

I met Tricia back at the bar and she told me Carl was anxious to get back into her pants again. He still thought he was pulling some wool over my eyes and we decided to leave it at that. We planned to leave the party at 10 together so no one would be the wiser. She would go to Carl's room while I went back to ours to await Cindy. She would tell Carl that I was still feeling a bit queasy from last night and that she wanted to go back to the party.

We mingled for a bit more and Tricia let Carl know that the odds were slim, but to keep an eye on his cell phone for a text from her. I finally caught Cindy's attention and gave her the prearranged signal.

Tricia and I left around 10 and made our way to the elevator. We went back to our room and Cindy texted Carl to meet at his room in 10 minutes. I texted Cindy to come to our room at the same time. It worked perfectly! Damn we were devious.

Cindy was raring to go. My guess is she had not been properly fucked in quite some time. As soon as I let her in the room she thrust her tongue down my throat and reached around her back and unzipped her dress, which promptly fell to the floor. She was only wearing stockings and a garter belt beneath and I looked admiringly at her body and wondered what the fuck was wrong with her husband?

I pushed her back onto the bed, quickly tore off all my clothes and dived between her legs to taste that sweet nectar that was glistening on her pussy lips. She came within a minute or two and then said "I need your dick in my pussy right now!"

Needless to say I obliged. We went at it for a bit more than an hour; I'm pretty sure she had 6 or 7 great orgasms based on the decibel level. When I had finally reached my peak I let out a groan and heard her cry "Fuck me hard, goddammit." To this I also obliged.

When we had both caught our breath she asked me how I got Tricia to leave the room. "As I had mentioned earlier today, Tricia and I are significant friends with significant benefits, but not monogamous. She's been flirting with Carl somebody for the last 24 hours and wanted to see if she could get that fuck she was hoping for in high school."

"You're kidding," came Cindy's reply.

"Nope, 100% true. I was here to be her wingman this weekend. And she's with Carl fulfilling that high school fantasy. I hope it's as good a fuck as we just had."

"Damn. And I remember Tricia as a bit of a goody two shoes. Man has she seen the light. She's got a hunk like you to fuck when convenient, and the freedom to play the field. So I guess this means you could be available for an occasional roll in the hay?"

"Indeed, I could."

Cindy got up, still wearing her stockings, garter and high heels and went to the bathroom to clean up. She came back out in a few minutes, shimmied back into her dress, came back to the bed to give me a really deep, really wet good bye kiss. If her husband couldn't smell the sex on her when she returned he had to be brain dead. "Good night, lover. And thank you for an excellent fuck. I look forward to next time."

"As do I."

Cindy slipped out the door, blowing me a kiss before closing it behind her. Tricia texted me a few minutes later to make sure the coast was clear. I gave her the green light and told her it was time for our encore.

When she got back we did, indeed, fuck like sex starved rabbits, going at each other until well past 2 in the morning. We both decided to give Candy the details later that day when we got back to my house for dinner. My guess is that all three of us would end up back in bed before the story ended.