An Invitation Ch. 03

Story Info
Amanda & Jochen happily reflect on Jason & plan for Blake.
12k words
4.23
9.1k
18
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/11/2023
Created 05/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grizzley123
grizzley123
1,215 Followers

An Invitation, Chapter 3

*******************************************************

I usually put warnings at the start of my stories because I write about subjects some find offensive. This story is about a husband and wife that continue a cuckolding journey. The entire journey spans multiple chapters and all are predominately cuckold stories. Thus, if that is not for you, please move on and find stories with themes that you like.

I often struggle with what category to put a story in, I put the first chapter of this story in Erotic Couplings as Amanda and Samuel were that coupling, the second chapter is in the Fetish category as Jason's wild ride for Amanda and Jochen best fit there, and this is placed in the Loving Wives category as this chapter in particular is about the intense and healthy love two people have for each other as they happily and gladly pursue another cuckold experience. Amanda is a loving wife, and Jochen is a loving husband, and if somehow that bothers you because their love and happiness includes cuckolding, feel free to move on and read a different story series.

If you like it, please let me know with a comment, mark it as a favorite, and follow me for alerts to the next chapters.

The "An Invitation" series will be exactly that, a series of chapters that explores one couple's journey with cuckolding. It will span multiple years, and multiple incidents, and will be about both the sexual and emotional journey the couple takes. This chapter returns to both Jochen and Amanda telling the story (Chapter 2 was just Jochen, and Chapter 4 will be just Amanda). In this story they reflect on their wild ride with Jason and get excited about what they hope will be their next cuckold experience. But this chapter is mostly about Amanda and Jochen finding peace and happiness with their cuckold lifestyle. I hope you find it erotic and uplifting!

Thanks goes out to a good Literotica friend who has been my sounding board and editor. If there are still mistakes, those are entirely on me. So, thanks to IWMWTCM for helping me with this story. Your contributions mean more than you know.

I love getting direct messages from the Literotica community, so please don't hesitate to reach out to me through the Literotica portal. I always appreciate it and always respond.

Cheers, and happy reading!

********************************************************

Amanda emerged from the bedroom, and I just smiled. She looked perfect. It was coffee date number four with Blake and Amanda was hoping this would be the one. Well actually we were both hoping this would be the one. I had suggested that she dress a bit sexier for this date and wow had she run with that suggestion. Her look wasn't just sexy, it had history that made it even more amazing.

Her dress was somewhat like a sundress, with a print that had shades of a leopard skin but in a very subdued way. It clung to her body in a way that accentuated her perfect breasts, her trim midsection, and her flawless ass. It showed just enough cleavage that it couldn't be ignored, and not so much that the dress came across as slutty. There were spaghetti straps over her shoulder and the lower hem hung to just above the knee, making it sexy, but appropriate for a coffee date. Her hair was pulled back and she had a black headband holding it there. Her make-up was subtle, but made her full and sexy lips the focal point. And somehow, even with all these sexy things happening, her eyes were still the show stoppers. She wore a necklace that was her name in script that hung just far enough that looking at it meant looking at her incredible chest.

"That is the sexiest look I think I have ever seen you pull off. Hot and subtle at the same time. You are amazing and if that outfit doesn't work, there is no hope for this man!" I declared as she smiled at me and twirled around to display what she was wearing for her date with a man we both hoped would become her lover.

Jochen's compliment meant a lot to me. He is my husband and partner in crime for 25 years and while we have a very nontraditional aspect to our marriage, we love each other completely and his words mean more than anyone else's. Yes, I was dressed in order to up the ante as I meet my former student Blake for coffee, once again hoping he will recognize my interest in him and take action, but that was what both Jochen and I wanted, and it was Jochen's idea that I spice up my appearance and see if that has the desired effect.

I want Blake to become my lover. I have wanted that since he first asked me to grab a coffee with him after he had completed my course at the University. He was an older student, 4 years older than me, and had been a wonderful addition to the class. He was athletic, he was good looking, and he was both confident and humble, a rare and appealing combination. If all worked out, he would be the third man I took as a lover over the last five years, all with permission and encouragement from my husband.

Jochen wants me to cuckold him, and after a long time originally processing that, we officially crossed that line five years ago with Samuel, and then obliterated that line with Jason. I don't want to repeat the brevity of Samuel nor the wildness of Jason, but I do want to end up in Blake's bed. Jochen might have started us down this path with his urges and desires, but I have fully embraced it and my desire to experience other men, better men, is just as strong as my husband's desire to feel the arousal and jealousy, and what he calls his angst, related to these men. Jochen once used the term win-win, and it truly has become that.

I hope that my outfit will be the final push Blake needs to ask me to be his. There is little doubt he wants me; he has just been too much of a gentleman to ask a married women to bed. I hope that changes this afternoon, and when it does, I will not hesitate to say yes, nor will I hesitate to tell Jochen I said yes. We both crave the experience and Blake is the best opportunity we have had in the last couple of years to bring that experience back to life.

I walked up to Amanda and kissed her head. "You are beautiful, and he will not be able to resist! I predict an invitation within the first 10 minutes." My wife is the center of my universe, but that universe includes my strong fetish towards cuckolding. I want my wife to have other men as her lovers and she loves me enough to do so. Don't get me wrong, she gets great sexual benefits from this fetish of mine. The two previous men have redefined great sex for Amanda and even when there is no actual other man, our fantasies and games bring my performance level up to where she has more fun and more satisfaction. So even when there is no other man for real, my fetish has improved Amanda's sex life, and when there has been another man, it has created a pleasure level I cannot provide.

As a cuckold, and I am definitely a cuckold, knowing she is having pleasure that I otherwise would not be able to provide for her is my ultimate motivation. But I also have a love affair with the terrible and amazing cuckold angst that engulfs me when I think about my wife with other men. It is a feeling that is hard to describe because it carries so many feelings and scrambles then into one rush I cannot get enough of. It starts with intense, painful jealousy with a side of humiliation, but then that morphs into arousal, and sexual hunger, and excitement. It is the most painful AND most desired feeling I have and because I truly won the wife lottery, I get to experience it regularly because she respects and acts on my cuckold desires as part of the way she expresses her love for me. She gets great benefits too, but she started down this path because she loved me enough to do so. Not many men are that lucky.

I love my wife. I desire my wife. I lust for my wife, and I get great satisfaction from sex with my wife. We have an active and healthy sex life, likely more active than most. But I also desire the angst, and I have a wife who is willing to give me all of this while still making me smile, laugh, and marvel at her intellect. She is kind, generous, interesting, and she makes me happy every day. Oh, and did I mention she has a smoking hot body! She is the perfect package and right now that perfect package is wrapped in a way that makes me admire her, lust for her, and root for her.

I have great hope that her outfit will be the tipping point and Blake will pursue Amanda and become her lover. I long for her to cuckold me once again. Our last experience was with Jason, and it was what we still refer to as our wild ride. I didn't know the upper bounds of my cuckold desires, and nor did Amanda, but Jason pushed us to those bounds, and then just continued right past them. He took Amanda as his lover and pushed me into the role of submissive cuck. It was the best sex of Amanda's life and the most raw and crazy fun of her life, and it was the ultimate cuckold rush for me. It was a wild and hard ride and it initially put stress on our relationship, but now when we look back on it, we are both glad it happened, even if we don't wish for Blake to be another Jason.

"Jason bought you that dress, didn't he?" I asked Amanda, although I knew the answer. I just couldn't resist bringing it up given that any conversation about Jason brought a high level of sexual spark to our lives. Jason bought Amanda most of the wardrobe she now wore. His ability to make my wife look sexy was only surpassed by his ability to make her feel sexy and satisfied.

"You know he did. It was the one I wore when I told you I was going to California with him. He picked it out and when I tried it on, he bought me the airline ticket to accompany him before he actually bought me the dress. He said there was no way you would object when I was wearing this dress. He was right and that trip was one of the best times of my life."

"It was one of the hardest of mine." I stated what we both knew. It wasn't said with judgement, just reflection. My wife left me for almost six weeks and lived with her lover in California while having almost zero contact with me for the entire six weeks. As I said, Jason took us on a wild ride.

"And that was one of the reasons it was so amazing for me. Jason and I gave ourselves to each other with reckless abandon and the whole time I knew you were engulfed with cuckold pain and angst, and I also knew that in the end you would love it. Jason actually captured it best when he told me about telling you that I would not be in any contact with you at all while we were in California. He said the look on your face was one of intense pain. He then smiled at me and said, 'no pain, no gain, and by summer's end your hubby will have experienced the best summer a cuckold could ever experience. His wife will be wildly happy with her adorable and irresistible lover, who happens to be well hung too, and he will be shut out of it for the whole time. It will be the most raw and crazy thing, and he will love it!' He was right, and I knew he was right, and knowing that you would experience a whole new level of that angst feeling you so desire was like the cherry on top of an incredibly pleasurable sundae that Jason fed to me every day. Do you know that I still get slightly aroused just by hearing someone mention California."

California was the craziest thing I had ever done in my life. I flat out left my husband and became my lover's woman for six amazing weeks. Jason and I had been primary for a while, and I had been mostly living and traveling with him since we first consummated our relationship. But those first six week included some time with Jochen and frequent contact, even if it was to tease him about how wonderful my time and sex were with Jason.

But the California trip, that was a dream come true. First, I always wanted to live in California, no logical reason why, but it was always a desire of mine. Then when Jason told me he needed to go to California for his job and wanted me to travel with him and be his girlfriend I could not say no. It didn't hurt his cause that he asked me immediately after fucking my brains out on the balcony of a resort we were staying at. He then dropped the bombshell; I would tell Jochen then walk away, and Jason would then tell my husband that I would cut off all contact. Jason loved playing such power games, and the reality is so did Jochen and I. I should have told Jason that it was too much, but I was beyond that point. I was living a summer of craziness and a summer of immense pleasure, and continuing that in California sounded amazing to me. I said yes.

I wore the dress that Jason bought for me at the resort boutique, met my husband for lunch, told him I was moving to California with Jason for six weeks, and just got up and walked away. Jason slid into my seat and explained that Jochen was to pick me up in California in six weeks, but in the meantime, I would not communicate with him at all. Jason explained I was going to be completely his for those six weeks, and then he too got up and left poor Jochen sitting alone in stunned silence.

When Jason met me at his car, he could see I was conflicted. He hugged me, and said, "No looking back. He will survive and we will have the most amazing time. I have promised to return you and against my better judgement I will honor that promise, so get in the car and let's do California right!" He was always so confident and at that point it was exactly what I needed. I kissed him and said, "fuck yeah!" and we never did look back.

Those six weeks were wonderful, crazy, and hard. I loved my time there, I loved being with Jason, both as his companion and his lover, but as usual the person I wanted to share that with was my husband of over 20 years. I know odd, but that was part of the relationship we had. The first few weeks were really hard, but I played Jason's game, and never once called or texted Jochen. I ignored the couple times he tried to reach out, and I focused entirely on Jason. By week three, I realized I had stopped thinking about him. I was entirely Jason's for the rest of our time in California.

The final days were hard. I realized I was in love with Jason, and he was in love with me. There was no way to deny that our sex based relationship had morphed into more. But the end came as we had originally agreed. Jason was shipping off to parts unknown and we were done as a couple. Jochen flew out and met me at the airport and I flew back with him. I cried almost the entire flight and my amazing husband gave me the space to do so.

It took us until the third day home to have a real conversation. I hadn't even been able to sleep in the same bed those first few days. I was heartbroken and confused. We finally talked after a mostly quiet dinner he had prepared for us. I told Jochen that I loved him AND I loved Jason and he told me he knew that, and it was OK. I needed to hear that.

"I encouraged you step outside of our marriage and while I don't think either of us anticipated the force of nature that was Jason, I fully understand that such an experience can lead to you sharing your heart with another man. If I still am fully in your heart, I can live with that, just as I have loved sharing you physically, I have learned to live with sharing your heart. To be quite honest, I am surprised it took you and Jason as long as you did to realize there was more there. I won't deny that it was a challenging summer, but you are back, and Amanda Williams, I love you completely and that will always be the case. I will respect the journey you must be going through and will be right here when you are ready to reconnect."

Two days later I climbed into our bed, and we made love. Neither of us spoke, and on a purely physical plane it was no where near making love to Jason, but it was one of the most powerful experiences of my life. Jochen accepted me and there was no judgement or anger in our love making. As we laid together after, I started to cry again, but this time my tears were the result of realizing that I was married to a man fully committed to me and my happiness. Within a week, Amanda and Jochen were back, and soon after we started to dissect the wild ride Jason took us on. It didn't take us long to conclude it made us stronger. I still think of Jason and California often, and I do so without guilt. It was an experience both Jochen and I needed, and we have no regrets.

"Do you think Blake will be another Jason? They are both former students of yours that basically fell in love with you during your class."

Amanda smiled, and said, "why don't we play Jason's game and talk about that. I have at least 20 minutes before I need to leave, I am wearing the dress, and I doubt you can last that long!"

I think I have caught Jochen off guard with my suggestion we play Jason's game. It has been a while since we did, and the reality is that I have missed it and our current situation has me in the space where the game fits.

When Jason stormed over to our house and fucked me in front of Jochen it was the best fuck of my life. Besides the situation, which was highly charged and had been building over the previous 24 hours, it was his cock and his eyes that made it fantastic. They both penetrated me in ways I had never experienced.

As his cock entered me and then just kept going it was like we were the perfect physical match. His extra girth and length created sensations that were unworldly. I literally exploded into an orgasm almost immediately. At the same time, the way he looked at me was mesmerizing. His eyes expressed raw lust and firm control while still sparkling with wonderment at our bonding. I am not sure a man could look at a woman with a better look in his eyes. When I turned to Jochen and told him Jason was ten times better, it wasn't an exaggeration, and it wasn't just because he had the bigger dick. Jason took me to a pleasure level I had never experienced and while it was his cock leading the way, his demeanor and his amazing eyes completed the pleasure package. He ripped me away from Jochen in the kitchen that day and I knew I would be his until he released me.

Over the three months with Jason. I learned to love his cock and his eyes, and a side effect of that was I had little desire for Jochen during that time. Additionally, that very first day, after Jason had taken me for the third time in under an hour (still the best single hour of my life not counting the birth of my daughter), we snuggled in my marital bed, and he asked if I would reserve myself for just him. I said yes immediately. So, we were less than two hours into our relationship and Jason was in and Jochen was out, but Jason had a plan for that and to this day, it is a plan I love enacting.

He told me that I should be appreciative of a husband who knows when to step aside, but that he didn't want the appreciation to go too far, so any real sex with Jochen was off limits. He asked rhetorically, "so how does Amanda show such appreciation for her cut-off husband?" It was a bit odd, but he pulled out his phone and said, "let me show you how."

I watched in fascination as he played a video from Pornhub of a very attractive woman giving a man a slow and edgy hand job while teasing him about how much she enjoyed her lover. She played with the man for over 10 minutes and finally as he was groaning and ready to blow, she released him and laughed as he ejaculated strongly.

"That is known as a ruined orgasm and that is how you will show your husband appreciation." Jason said as he started to let his hands roam my body. "I will touch you, I will enjoy your amazing body, and we will fuck like people possessed, but his only "sex" with you will be hearing about our fun while spurting his cum into the air. He doesn't touch you at all while you physically and vocally tease him. And the key is to stop touching him just before he explodes to make it a frustrating and humiliating experience. He gets a strong finish and the humiliation he craves, and I get to know you are entirely mine. Say yes and we will have the wildest, best summer of our lives. Are you in?"

grizzley123
grizzley123
1,215 Followers