An Invitation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We eventually stopped talking and finished our passionate fuck. I came hard and she had a strong orgasm, not at the Samuel or Jason level, but for us, one of her best. As she finally laid herself down on top of me, she kissed me and smiled and finished any hesitation we had with embracing the term.

"Not bad cucky, not bad at all." We both had a genuine laugh knowing that we were ok, and that Amanda and her cucky were fully a part of Amanda and Jochen. Some would find it funny we would laugh about this, but for my wife and me, laughter meant understanding and appreciation and was a clear indicator that we had become comfortable with something. We simultaneously took our relationship seriously, and ourselves not so seriously. We understood we were weird and crazy, but once we double checked that we remained OK with that, then we could laugh together.

I understood her assessment and replied, "I am always here to make you happy, including by stepping aside for when you want really fucking great instead of just not bad!"

"I know, and that is one of the many reasons why I love you so much. How many women have an amazing husband and an eager and supportive cuckold?"

"You do Amanda. You always will." I meant it and she knew I meant it.

A few weeks later, as we laid in bed after a fun sex session involving us role-playing her meeting a stranger at a conference and bedding him, a stranger played admirably by yours truly, I went back to the end of our previous conversation.

"You realize that since Jason, I am your cuckold for you, not for me. It was once my idea and fantasy and you did it for me, but now, it is your other man world and this obedient and happy cuck just lives in it. And that makes me happy."

"But you still love your angst, and the mix of arousal, jealousy, and humiliation that comes with me longing for other men to satisfy me, so if it is my world we now occupy, I don't hear you complaining."

"Not at all, and that is my point. It is amazing because it is fully an us thing now, when for a long time it was a me thing with the support of my wife. Now we share this desire to make you the happiest, most satisfied woman in the world and the fact that I gain such pleasure out of that is the extra benefit, when it was originally the primary benefit. Don't get me wrong, my angst is still a powerful drug, and I am still a hopeless addict, but our games, and hopefully our reality again in the near future, are now games we play for you."

"Well, I do love me a good fantasy about a bigger, stronger man taking me, while my husband steps aside like the cuck he is. And to be quite honest, as much as I love our games, I do hope this becomes our reality again soon. I ache for one of those mind blowing orgasms that both Samuel and Jason gave me. You want that too, don't you baby?"

"God yes, Amanda. I might not get to watch like I did when Jason first took you, but the sights and especially the sounds of that experience are forever etched in my brain and what kind of husband would I be if I didn't want my wife to be that happy again. I am your cuckold, and your pleasure is my ultimate goal. Even if I don't get to see and hear it, to know you are receiving THAT level of pleasure is a happy and desired thing for me."

"Me too baby, me too. Wouldn't it be nice to find a man that will stick around longer than Samuel and Jason did. A man that will curl my toes regularly and push our buttons, but won't run off on us just when things are going well. Baby, I want to find a lover; a regular, mind blowingly good, consistent lover who will take me to the sexual heights I so crave. I won't deny it, you are not enough, and our games are not enough, I need a lover!"

"And I will help you any way I can to find such a man, and when you do, I will be your loyal cuck."

"Fuck me again baby. Fuck me knowing I crave a better man. Face that humiliation head on. Do your best knowing it is not even close to my lover's best. I am going to close my eyes and do my best to experience what I need. Don't talk, don't make a sound, just let your wife try to enjoy herself."

And that is what I did. We fucked in the missionary position and true to her word, she kept her eyes closed. I was silent while she encouraged her lover to give her the pleasure her husband denies her. Most men would be hurt and angry, I was aroused and invigorated. She wasn't fucking her husband, she was fucking a lover, a lover that she desired more than her husband. That is the exact space a cuckold like me wants to be in. I did my best and knowing it was a poor substitute just made my arousal stronger. Thankfully Amanda arrived at an orgasm before I did, but once she screamed "fuck yeah, so much better!" as she spasmed in pleasure, I could hold back no more and came furiously in my wife.

I finally collapsed next to her, and we cuddled.

"I should apologize for being harsh, but you know I spoke the truth. And you know you loved it!"

"You never have to apologize to me Amanda. I am your cuck and as your cuck my job is to help you achieve greater pleasure. We have created a virtuous circle of pleasure for both of us. You humiliate me by telling me how much better the other men are, and you enjoy doing it. I gain even more pleasure because you speak the truth and I know you find additional enjoyment in pushing my humiliation. Which is, in itself, more humiliating, which then ends up with both of us happier. I have no doubts that you want more, and I have no qualms about hearing you say that. You have found a dominant side of yourself that enjoys lording that over me. As we have both pointed out to each other many times, ALL of this is win-win."

"You do know I love and respect you fully, even if I crave better sex than you can provide, and even when I am clearly pointing that out to you. I am happy every day because I am married to an amazing man."

"I do know that, and I love you even though you seek those better men. You should seek them; you deserve better than me. I know my strengths and my weaknesses, and if pushing sternly related to my weaknesses makes you happy, then I encourage you to do so. Ours is an odd, but enduring love and I wouldn't trade it for the world. I have always been happy with you Amanda, but the last five years have been amazing, taking that happiness to new heights. I have fully embraced my cuckold status and will never deny you the chance to enhance your pleasure, regardless of my involvement. Tease me, speak truth to me, use me, abandon me, do what makes you happy and I can't help but also be happy. I am happy for you, and I am happy because I need to experience a cuckold existence."

Amanda hugged me as we spooned together, "I am a lucky wife because you are truly amazing, well except as a lover, you are only slightly above average there, have I mentioned that before?!" Her humor hit perfectly. We both laughed deeply and genuinely. It was true, and it was perfectly played by my incredible wife.

Back in the present, she was doing one of her masterful jobs edging me towards what will be a ruined orgasm. I know she will abandon my dick just when it is ready to explode. I know she will laugh at me. And I know I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. Jason did send Amanda back to re-play his game during the pre-California part of their affair, and every time we played the game, I learned to love it more. Way back when, the morning after Samuel first made me a cuck, and before he took Amanda for a second night, we had a great day together made better when Amanda denied me a look at her sexy lingerie and denied me sex. From the beginning, my amazing wife understood that denial is a strongly desired part of the cuckold experience, and the whole tease and ruin routine of Jason's Game was my favorite version of that denial.

"Baby, I want a lover, a strong, confident lover, and I think Blake is going to be that man. You are going to get to by my cucky again baby. Isn't that exciting?"

"Yes Amanda, it will be incredible. I just don't know if I want him to be another Jason, or at least not completely."

"Tell me more baby!" She said as she double fisted my dick and kept me a near peak.

"Jason took you and left me out, and while that is a part of the cuckold experience I crave, the completeness of his taking of you was not easy. I understand this isn't about what I want, but if I still get any influence, cuck me, give yourself to him, exclude me, humiliate me, just make it more of a back and forth thing, then a full three month continuous thing. I would love to experience everything Jason gave to us, but perhaps not for three straight months. Three months spread over a year seems more desirable."

Amanda let go of my dick and then flicked it hard with her finger. "BINGO! That is exactly what I was thinking. I also want to experience the incredible pleasure, both physically and emotionally, that Jason gave me, but I don't think I could repeat the intensity of that. I want to fuck Blake, I want to have fun with Blake. I want to cut you off when I do, I want to tease you about it, I want Blake to push our buttons, but I too would rather spread out the fun, versus repeat another Jason adventure."

As she finished saying this, she started to speed stimulate me with her hand going fast and hard over my dick. "Are we settled then? Blake has me if he wants me, and when he has me, he is welcome to take me completely and we can enjoy ourselves fully while giving you the angst you so desire. If Blake is Jason, we won't turn away from that, we just want a pace that makes it a bit less intense and for it to be longer term. Are you ready to start again my cucky? You know the dress is going to make Blake act. And if he doesn't, I think I will just get out in front of that. Should I just go to the coffee date and when he compliments my dress, because we both know he will, should I tell him it looks even better on his bedroom floor! Oh, cum for me cucky, celebrate your wife's new lover"

As Amanda said that she gave me one last strong pull and on cue my dick exploded. I yelled "ah fuck" and had a seriously intense orgasm. My cum spurted three feet out of my dick and landed on me, on the bed, and one glob hit Amanda on her right breast. She laughed and said, "and until Blake has fucked me at least 10 times, that is the last pleasure you get from me. A better man is going to fuck your wife and his cum is going to fill my satisfied pussy. His cum won't be wasted and the only thing he is going to ruin is my pussy. He will ruin any desire to have you in my pussy again. Oh, Jochen my cuckold, I can't help it, but the thought of a real man fucking me is all I can think of. Blake is going to be that man!"

Amanda scooped my cum off her breast and brought her finger to my mouth. I paused because we had never gone this far before. Even with all the crazy situations Jason put us in, I had never eaten my cum or any other man's, even though that is often part of cuckold stories we had read together.

"Open up baby, clean up your mess. You got some of your cum on one of Blake's tits!" Her teasing was brilliant, and I opened up and cleaned her finger, tasting my cum and basking in the humiliation and arousal of the situation. "That's a good cucky, an obedient cucky is a good cucky."

Her tone was mocking and harsh, and it had its usual effect. I started to get hard again.

Amanda laughed at me and brought my hand up to my dick. "Stroke yourself while I get my dress back on and double check that I look entirely fuckable for my date. Keep stroking even after I leave. It is a 10 minute drive to the coffee shop, and you have predicted within 10 minutes Blake will ask me to be his, so 20 minutes after I leave I want you to cum. I want you to cum to celebrate that your wife is going to have another real man in her life. A strong, well endowed, forceful man who will fuck my brains out every time we get together. And text me a really nice message when you do, and if it makes me happy, I will let you know if you are going to be a cuck again."

"I will do exactly as you desire my love." I said as I started to stroke myself. Amanda got fully re-dressed and she looked amazing. She looked at herself in the mirror and spoke to herself, "Amanda, you look hot. Now go bag yourself a lover!" Without looking back at her obedient husband with his dick in his hand, she grabbed her keys and left. I looked at the clock and slowed my stroking, I needed to cum at exactly 1:09 pm and I was determined to do it!"

God, I had fun ruining Jochen's orgasm. I got really good at that under Jason's tutelage, and it had become a really fun activity. I loved the power I had, and I loved the desperate look on Jochen's face when I let go and we both knew he was going to cum anyways. As I drove I enjoyed the memories of those ruined orgasms. But now I was arriving at the parking lot of the coffee shop and my heart started to race. I was excited and aroused. I looked in the mirror of the car and realized my nipples were hard and showing easily through the thin fabric of my dress.

"Fuck it Amanda, the whole point was to make Blake act, if a few others get to see a nice show in order to make that happen, so be it. Get your horny, nipplely self in there and meet your lover!" I often talked to myself to bolster my courage. And I needed courage at this point. It was easier teasing Jochen about all of this then it was to actually do it. I really hoped that Blake would see my outfit, see the hungry look in my eyes, and my obviously hard nipples and do the math and invite me to be his lover, but I was now convinced if he didn't, I would make that move myself. It was happening today. or it wasn't happening.

As I got out of the car, I heard an "Amanda!" and turned to see Blake walking my way. I closed my door and faced him. He stopped, looked me up and down, not in a creepy way, but in an admiring way and said, "You look amazing. Simply amazing."

I decided to push the situation, "I was hoping you would see it that way." And then I leaned into him and gave him a true hug, pressing my breasts into him and said, "It is really good to see you, Blake."

He accepted my hug and spoke back to me, "It is always the highlight of my week to see you Amanda, and that has never been truer than today. I think we better go in and put some coffee between us, or I just might not be able to remain a gentleman."

I broke our hug, looked at him with an inviting look and said, "both options sound good to me."

He smiled, "and to me too, but let's start with the coffee and talk about things. That is probably the best plan at this point."

I leaned up and kissed his cheek and said, "As long as the plan involves you, I am happy." I reached down and grabbed his hand and Blake and I walked into the coffee shop as a couple. We grabbed coffee and sat down and looked across the table at each other. We both knew we wanted each other, but I was determined to let him speak first. He didn't disappoint.

He took a moment, and a deep breath and then spoke. "I know what I am about to say is inappropriate, but I am going to say it anyways. Amanda, I would like us to have a relationship beyond coffee dates. Would you have dinner with me on Thursday night?"

"Just dinner?" Was my coy response. A side effect of the cuckold life Jochen had pulled me into was that I was much more confident than I once was. Knowing that men desired you and knowing you had the green light from your husband to act on those desires, tends to do that.

"I was thinking a nice dinner, and then we can see what follows. There is a new Italian place in the Radisson downtown that we could try."

I smiled at him, "And since that is also a hotel, what follows might include a room? Is that the plan?"

"Guilty as charged. Amanda I would like us to have dinner, and then I would like to make love to you. I know that may be off limits given your marital situation, but that is what I want."

Victory! I was so happy to hear his proposition. I laughed and reached over to grab his hand, "I will explain more fully down the road, but the simple answer is there is absolutely no problem related to my marital status. And my only problem with your plan is you are going to make me wait until Thursday!"

"Trust me Amanda, there is nothing more I would like to do than take you home and make love to you, but I am hosting my regional VP for the next day and 1/2 and I need to pick him up at the airport in an hour."

"A lot can happen in an hour." I said with a sly look on my face.

"You are perfect!" He laughed with me, "but I want to wait and not rush things. Unless you object, I wasn't planning to return you until Friday morning."

"So, you have lots planned for what follows?" I said with a genuinely excited smile on my face.

"I plan to send you home tired and satisfied. In fact, I suggest a couple days of rest before our dinner date." Blake smiled confidently at me, and I knew he was going to live up to the hype Jochen and I had created concerning him.

"Are you sure you can't tell your boss to take an Uber?" I wanted Blake so much. I am sure the look on my face as I said this to him screamed "please fuck me now!"

Blake paused for a moment, then looked at me, "let's go."

I practically shrieked like a teenage girl. He led me to his car, opened my door and I didn't hesitate to get in. In fact, I had no hesitation concerning Blake whatsoever. I wanted him to take me and make me his.

We drove the 10 minutes in silence and arrived at his condo. A quick elevator ride later he was letting us into his abode. As soon as we entered, we started to frantically kiss. My body was electrified just from his lips. Soon his hands found my body and we clumsily walked to his bedroom while kissing and disrobing. A moment later Blake hovered over my naked body and slowly slid his cock into my grateful pussy. I really could not have been happier at that moment. It turned out Blake shared that sentiment.

"Amanda Williams, this is a dream come true. You are the most beautiful and incredible woman I have ever known." Why is it so damn sexy when a man uses your last name when professing his devotion to you!

I looked back at him with desperation, "We can definitely get back to the compliments later, but just fuck me Blake, take me, make me yours!"

He did not hesitate and started to strongly fuck me. His cock felt wonderful. In a weird thought I was pleased it wasn't a clone of Jason's, but instead felt different. Not better, not worse, but different. Which meant it felt incredible, and significantly better than Jochen's. While we drove to his condo, I had a terrible thought related to the idea that Blake wouldn't be better, and as he took me, I was grateful my worry was unfounded. Blake was living up to all our hype and I started to race towards an orgasm! While I was having somewhat coherent thoughts, my verbalizations were mainly moans and babbling compliments as what was going to be a toe curling orgasm built in me. A moment later, it arrived!

"I am cumming!" I screamed as my climax exploded. I wrapped my legs around Blake and clamped down. He kept hammering me and I reached peak pleasure. A moment later, Blake groaned and pressed his cock as deep as it would go and held it there as he unloaded into me. I started to cry it felt so good.

Blake stroked his cock in and out of me a few more times and we both calmed down from our peaks. He looked at me and said, "I guess we started with what follows, but can I still buy you dinner Thursday night!" He had a shit eating grin on his face that made me laugh.