An Invitation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am." I said with full commitment.

Jason laid back and told me to straddle him and I lowered myself onto his amazing cock. As we made love, he explained that he was going to leave after this fuck and then he expected Jochen to deliver me at 6pm like originally planned. And if that happened, I would be Jason's woman for the summer; fully his, and for the entire summer. I moaned as he told me this while fucking me the way only he could.

He then explained he had accepted a military contractor job and would be shipping out in late August and his remote location and classified status would put an end to our romance. But he said if I were willing, he would take me on a wild ride for the 3 months until he left. A ride where I would be completely and unequivocally his and a ride where Jochen would have to accept a back seat, a way back seat. I rode his perfect cock and professed my commitment to his wild ride.

Jason smiled and continued to lay out our plan. "That makes me very happy. I will leave you with your husband this afternoon. You can take the time to pack, as you will be living with me this summer. You must tell him you will be entirely mine this summer and to accept that, he must let you ruin his orgasm and then he must drive you to me. When he delivers you to me, we all agree you are mine for the summer and any contact of any kind that he gets with you will only happen with my permission. Grind yourself to a beautiful orgasm as your way of saying yes to all of that!"

And I did. Orgasms with Jason were always deep and powerful. I suppose I am lucky, and I orgasm fairly easily from penetrative sex. About 50% of the time I had sex with Jochen, I would orgasm. But mostly those orgasms were oh, oh, oh, whew, that felt pretty good level orgasms. They started and ended rather quickly. There was a time I thought that was what an orgasm was. Samuel showed me another option and Jason fully recalibrated the experience for me.

From that first time Jason entered me in my kitchen, I knew my orgasms would never be the same. My pleasure with him was long and strong and as I rode him in the bed that Jochen and I had shared for many years I only experienced pleasure. There was no guilt, there was no hesitation, and there was no comparison. Jason was better, and the orgasm I was going to have would be amazing.

I was pushing down and thus thrusting his cock deep inside me, then I would slowly slide back up, only to press back down. My soul rocking orgasm started to build. It came from deep inside of me and when it arrived, it took up residence in my entire body. The sensation was on a whole different plane, and I desperately bounced on Jason's cock to keep it going. And it did. It held in a way I had never experienced with Jochen. I stayed in orgasmic bliss for what seemed an eternity. When Jason brought me to climax, time stood still, and it stood in a place of immense pleasure. It stood still in the kitchen, it stood still in the bedroom, and it stood still in the myriad of other places Jason fucked me over the next 3 months.

When I finally came back to earth, I noticed Jason was smiling at me. "That was pretty good for you, eh?" he said with a playful tone.

"Three months of that?"

"Yup!"

"Do I need to sign a contract, or will you take me at my word that I belong entirely to you until you say so."

"I think you just gave me your word. Although it mostly just sounded like 'fuck" and 'god, yes'."

We both started to laugh, and I collapsed onto his strong chest. I ran my hand up his chest and neck and grabbed his chin, "Promise me our ride will be wild. Promise me that I am not really ready for all you have planned. Promise me you will rock my world every day over the next three months, and I will walk to your apartment tonight if Jochen won't deliver me."

"I promise. But that is OUR apartment for the summer, and we both know he will. From what you told me, he might be just as happy as you, or at least that is what he thinks. The reality is I am going to keep him on the outside with only occasional glances back in. He seems like a good guy, but I really don't care. I care about you, and I care about us, and whether he likes it or hates it doesn't concern me. I will create opportunities to keep him strung along and ready to take you back when I must leave, but that is all. When I wake up every morning, my only thought will be how can I have a mind blowing, fantastic day with Amanda? Your husband will not be part of those thoughts. Are you going to be OK with that?"

"As I told you," Because after our first fuck in my marital bed, Jason asked about Jochen's deal and I told him the whole story in an open and casual way I didn't think I had in me, "this all began as Jochen's idea and just because it is now equally my idea, doesn't change the fact that he gets something from my infidelities. So, let's feed his fetish with a firehose this summer. Perhaps we find the upper bounds of what he can handle, perhaps he loves it. There is only one way to find out and that is to not really care but to simply be all in and see where it ends up. I will be your devoted woman this summer and you my devoted man. How that plays out with him is a sideshow that I am not going to worry about. I know him, when I return, he will have me. His love for me is unique and in an ironic twist, part of the uniqueness is I CAN take it for granted. He joking calls me his evil wife, so let's truly bring that to life! And let's stop worrying about Jochen and instead worry about how I am going to survive without you until 6pm tonight."

"Pack, tease the shit out of your husband, laugh heartily when his dick explodes throwing his cum into the air in an act of desperate futility, and then make him pack the car, open your door for you, and drive you to me. Kiss me passionately as he unloads the car and then say nothing while you walk away into our apartment. I guarantee within 5 minutes of entering, we will be repeating our kitchen sex scene minus your voyeur husband. I want the experience to clearly tell him he is out, and I am in, and I want you to scream my name as you cum hard on my happy cock."

"I want to do all of that, I will do all of that, but how about 4 pm, I am a fast packer!"

"That sounds perfect. And be sure to tell your husband it was your idea to move up the timeline 2 hours."

"Of course, I will tell him as I tease his wasted orgasm out of him. He will love it."

Jason left and 20 minutes later Jochen appeared sheepishly at our bedroom door.

"Can I come in."

"Of course, baby, I need help packing."

"Are you really moving in with him for the entire summer? That is what he told me as he left."

"Yes baby, isn't that hot, your wife will be totally another man's woman this summer. Not just for a night, or a few days, but the entire summer. I will be with him having an amazing time and you will be here with your angst you love so much. And based on Jason's plans for the summer, your angst will be well earned and perfectly logical. He has promised me a wild ride involving mind blowing sex and crazy adventures and you get to stay here and fully embrace your cuckold self. I think this is another win-win!"

"I don't know if this is what I wanted Amanda, this is way more than we have ever done."

I didn't back down, but instead pushed my husband into deeper cuck mode. "Think back to when we played with the idea of that sales guy from your company becoming my lover and the crazy scenarios we played with. After one session where we fantasized about him taking me to the company picnic as his date even with you there, after we had calmed down from a pretty damn good fuck, I asked whether perhaps that went too far. Do you remember what you said to me? You said that it was great and as far as you knew there was no upper bound to your cuckold fantasies. Well, enter Jason and my summer of lust with him. I guess we are going to test your hypotheses and to be honest Jochen, I don't really care if we hit that upper bound. This summer isn't going to be about you, it is going to be my chance to be a wanton slut with the bad boy that most women get out of their system in their 20's. I hope you can handle it and I even hope it brings you that cuckold pleasure you so crave, but either way, it is happening, and your wife is excited and happy."

Jochen took a moment, but then looked at me and nodded, "Then I am happy, and what can I do to help you pack?" My play to push him worked and I knew at that point the whole summer would work.

"Oh, just grab things I ask for and then I have a special going away present for you. I think you are going to really like it?"

I was not shy about how excited I was and while I am usually a grumpy packer because I hate the process, I was happily grabbing what I needed. I was going to have a crazy summer fucking a young stud who wanted me badly while my husband was left high and dry, and all three of us were both going to love it. I had no rational way to verify this was true, but my instincts screamed "go for it" and that is what I was planning to do.

At three pm I told Jochen it was time for his surprise. I instructed him to strip naked and lie on our bed. We were about to play what we eventually named Jason's Game for the first time. I sat on the ottoman at the end of the bed and explained that Jason was granting him one last moment of sexual pleasure before a summer of being cut off. I then poured lubricating oil on his already hard dick, and I gave him the best hand job any man had ever received.

I told him Jason owned me for the summer and that the pleasure I had received that day from Jason was better than anything we had ever shared. It was a hard tease, and it was the truth. I described in detail how amazing Jason made me feel and the combination of teasing Jochen both physically and emotionally had its desired effect. He was totally under my control. I was using him like a yo-yo, pulling the strings that made him go up, only to ease off and let him go down. I found out that I really liked playing with my husband this way. Like discovering sex with other, better endowed, more skilled men was wonderful and not just something to do for my husband, discovering that delivering the humiliation he craved was enjoyable for me, not just for him, was also a wonderful breakthrough.

After a good fifteen minutes, I could tell he was very close. I slowed and edged him for an additional five minutes and after concluding I could slow him down no more, I told him to agree to give me fully and completely to Jason by cumming. I made one last stroke up his cock and then let go. Jochen's end had arrived!

Jochen spasmed a couple times and then his dick erupted, and he came furiously. Jason told me to laugh, but I needed no encouragement. Jochen's pain and pleasure and his frustration were deliciously on display as his cum blasted out of his over stimulated dick. I truly enjoyed watching the show knowing that my next sex experience was going to involve Jason's perfect cock erupting where a man's cock should erupt, deep inside my grateful pussy. The contrast was funny. Most would consider it mean that I saw it that way, but I knew my husband was in cuckold heaven and there was nothing mean about me enjoying his arrival at the pearly gates. I egged him on while he had the most intense, and surreal orgasm of his cuckold life.

"I love you Jochen, and I love that you have agreed to give me to Jason. Cum harder and show me how happy you are that I will be Jason's woman this summer and know he will make me immensely satisfied!" I let him shoot his final few drops, and then I brought my hand back to his still pulsing cock and teased his highly sensitive, cum covered, dick and told him if he were a good boy, Jason would allow me to do that to him again.

"Would you like it if your wife's lover gave permission for me to come back home for 20 minutes some day and tease you to another ruined orgasm?"

"Please yes, Amanda. This was amazing!" Jochen meant every word.

"Well then, when you drop me off in 30 minutes, you can tell Jason you enjoyed it and ask him if he will allow it to happen again. I liked doing it to you, so promise me you will ask him."

"I will beg him if I have to, that was so amazing!"

"Begging it is. I want you to tell him how much you liked it and beg him to let it happen again. You will do that for me, won't you baby!"

"I will do anything for you!" Jochen was now hard again, as was often the case when we kept the teasing dialogue going after he had cum. "Any chance we can do that again?" He said as he looked down his chest to his dick.

I ran a finger up his throbbing dick, scooped up some pre-cum and put my finger in my mouth with a pouty and sexy look. I cleaned my finger and watched as hope sprung into his eyes, then I abruptly got up and laughed, "not a chance Jochen, I belong to Jason now and you will just have to take care of yourself for the rest of the summer!"

I walked towards my closet, but then turned back. "I am going to pick out something sexy for him to rip off of me when you drop me off! Get dressed, zip up my bags, and load them in the car."

I walked into my closet and then leaned against the wall. I was so horny and I had surprised myself with how into the teasing I got. I really didn't know if that was the real me or not, but I know I truly enjoyed taking Jochen on that ride. I know Jochen loves to be teased and I had also grown fond of the teasing sessions we did, but this was so much more and so much more satisfying. My husband had just agreed to give me away for the entire summer to a young man who was going to rock my world, and he agreed while I played his dick like the woman in charge. I smiled, and turned my attention to my remaining wardrobe. What would impress Jason and tease Jochen? God, I was happy in that moment.

When the word's "Jason's Game" came out of Amanda's mouth I wasn't sure if that made me happy. I knew I would love the physical part, but I also knew the woman who would ruin my orgasm was a demanding version of my wife who held nothing back. The fact that she was in the mindset to be that version of Amanda meant that she was likely seeing the possibility of being with Blake as a Jason-esque experience. I wasn't sure how to react to that.

When Jason stormed into our kitchen, our bedroom, and our life and took Amanda from me for three months, I almost didn't make it. What didn't kill me, still hurt me badly. I survived, and fully recovered to the point I mostly see that as a positive, but it wasn't easy. My wife, the woman I love with all of my weird and twisted being, dropped me for Jason and became his without hesitation or guilt. She took my cuckold desires and sprinted ahead of me with them, leaving me to face them alone. And now, attired in a dress Jason got her, she is telling me to assume the position that results in an amazingly intense, but humiliating ejaculation, but also puts me back into that lonely and insecure space. The conversation had started with Blake at the center of it, but now, Jason was back, and so was the dominant version of my wife that Jason helped to create.

I was conflicted, but then I remembered something. Jason might have owned my wife for three months and during those three months I might have had to come to grips with my cuckold fantasy having a much harsher reality, but Amanda came back, and we have remained happily together and with the passage of time, we now both appreciate what Jason did for our marriage. Amanda experienced a summer like no other and a man who pleased her at a level well above my ability, and I got to confront my cuckold desires at a level I had never anticipated. But in the end, we both migrated back to us. Amanda still seeks a better lover and I still seek that powerful cuckold angst, and we know we can pursue those ends without us coming to an end. If the Jason experience didn't end us, but in fact made us stronger, then nothing will end Amanda and Jochen.

So, after a moment of hesitation, I smiled and said, "heck yeah!" We went back into the bedroom, and I striped and laid down on the bed with my legs off the end. Amanda carefully removed her dress, knowing there was likelihood of my cum flying far, and sat on the ottoman at the end of the bed. This was the location of Jason's Game originally and as she poured lube on my already hard dick, we both smiled. Her first stroke down my shaft sent electricity through my body and I moaned.

She didn't waste any time. "Does my husband want me to take Blake as my lover?"

The answer to this one was easy, "Yes baby, I can tell you really want him."

Amanda stroked my dick with a tight grip with one hand while running the tip of her finger on her other hand around my cock head. "I do want him. I want to feel a big strong cock in me. I want to have the type of orgasms that rock my world. Does that make my cucky husband happy?"

When we started this journey, we rarely used the term cuckold, or cuck, but after Jason, and after what we have since referred to as our healing sessions where we fully reconnected both emotionally and sexually, we got talking and asked ourselves why. We concluded it seemed too vulgar and implied too much related to the extra man experiences we sought out. It was a term often used with derision in the stories we read, and it often was a term connected to a broken marriage. We never saw our cuckold journey to be part of broken marriage, we saw it as part of our unique and atypical healthy marriage. We were fiercely protective of each other even related to Amanda having other men as lovers, and somehow both of us thought the other would dislike the cuckold label.

And then in a healthy moment of self-awareness, or I guess what you could call us-awareness, we had a good laugh at ourselves and realized, given how far we had taken the Jason experience especially, that we really didn't need to protect each other's egos. That experience broke through any caution or carefulness we might have applied in the past and made me a true cuckold, nothing more, nothing less, and that was perfectly OK. It was a real breakthrough for us. The pace and intensity of the Jason experience put us at risk, but we had come through it with amazing memories and deeper commitment to continue to define our marriage the way we wanted to define it, not worrying about what was considered normal. My wife was my wife, and I was her cuckold, and we now understood what that term meant for us and starting that afternoon in our bedroom we decided to embrace it and run with it instead of avoiding it.

To jump right into it, Amanda climbed on top of me that afternoon and fucked me slowly and passionately and the whole time called me her cuckold, her cuck, and what has become her favorite, her cucky. We embraced the term because we had already embraced the experience. She reminded me that I wanted her to fuck other men and that she was more than happy to oblige. She teased me about Samuel, and how he had asserted himself and taken her for a second evening, and she teased me about how Jason took her for an entire summer. She reminded me that I craved that submission and humiliation and that was because my true self was that of a cuckold. She reminded me she loved all parts of me, and that while my cuckold part meant I would always defer to her and the strong men she coupled with, that was just part of the full package she was still deeply in love with.