An Invitation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, and after I am going to provide you with the best damn dessert you have ever experienced."

"Funny you say that, because I have a bad habit of starting with dessert."

"I was hoping that would be the case. In fact, skip the dinner reservations and we can just order room service after we are too tired to keep fucking!" There was that confidence I never used to have.

Blake lit up and declared, "You. Are. Perfect. And that will our plan. 6pm, Radisson, meet in the lobby so everyone gets to see the incredible babe I am with, go up to our room and have an incredible night, mostly in bed! But unfortunately, in the present, I need to get out of bed and go get my boss. Do you have any idea how hard it is going to be to care about our meetings for the next day and a half!"

I leaned up, kissed him passionately, and said, "It better be really hard! I like hard things!"

Blake laughed and like my husband often did, called me evil as a compliment, and then got up and went into his bathroom. I got up and found my clothes and put the dress back on. I found my purse and pulled my phone out. Jochen had texted as I had instructed him to do.

I came as instructed and did so while sending you as many good luck vibes as I could muster. I hope the dress worked!

I texted back. Dress worked. Although it didn't stay on me very long!

I am so happy for you! And me!

I will tell you the whole story. Headed your way soon, after I kiss Blake passionately. Time for round two of Jason's game. Be in position my cucky!

Absolutely!

Blake emerged from his bathroom fully attired in a suit, and damn he made it look good. I walked up to him, and as I promised Jochen, kissed him passionately. As we shared our passion I smiled on the inside because Blake was a great kisser and that was important to me. After a wonderful lip lock, I slowly pulled back and looked at him lustfully and playfully, "I will see you Thursday," And then I put his hand on my breast, "have fun with your boss." Perhaps I truly was evil!

Blake moaned and squeezed my breast and was equally playful in return, "rest up Amanda, I am going to wear you out Thursday night. What follows is going to be the best night of your life!" Blake reluctantly removed his hand, kissed me once more, and then declared, "but now I really have to go! You don't want a date with a recently fired guy!"

We laughed and we exited. He dropped me off at my car and we kissed quickly. He sped off for a frustrating time working, and I got into my car to drive home to celebrate with my husband. We were back in business!

To be continued...

Thanks for reading. This story involves multiple chapters as the journey of Amanda and Jochen continues. If you liked the story, please rate it, favorite it, and follow me for future chapters and other stories. I also always respond to non-anonymous feedback, so don't be shy about reaching out! Thanks again and happy reading!