An Iranian Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You said a bird could not speak. You lied. He is a bird colonel. He has full function of his vocal cords, and he can talk any time he wants."

"Ava, you are as close to the edge of my sword, as you ever want to be. Do not get any closer, because you will never feel it cut through your throat. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, Abraham, I understand you completely. You are not fair, but I understand."

"Colonel Wilkinson, you are free to speak now. What do you have for me?"

"General, you and your troops are walking into a meat grinder. The Russians have all the entrances and exits of the South Approaches to Quchan mined, and surrounded by troops."

"What are you talking about, Colonel? We are up against some rebels from Turkmenistan."

"That is what you were led to believe, sir. You are up against the sixth and seventh divisions of the Russian Army Siberian Tiger Battalions. They are supposed to be the best they have, and they are expecting you to throw the best you have at them. They left absolutely nothing to chance. They have everything from surface to air missiles, artificial intelligence, tanks, and artillery. Their total strength is just under 110,000 men, and support personnel. They have six months of fuel, food, ammunition, and supplies. I do not know what they have in mind, general, but it looks like they were not going home, anytime soon."

"Colonel, that was an excellent report. A few months back, our future president was traveling northbound, by helicopter. He traveled between two 11,000-foot mountains, and he saw the strangest thing. Do you wish to take a guess at what he saw?"

"He saw one of your army commands decimated, by an unknown force. Is that what you wanted to know, general?"

"Yes, it is, and before I cut off my wife's head, for my own pleasure, how did you know that answer?"

"I was the coordinating officer at the Pentagon. I set up the timing, between the goat herders, and the B-2 bomber, making sure they had enough time to clear the valley so they would not get killed in the hail of metal that was coming."

"That was mighty kind of you, Colonel. Do you have anything interesting for me to do this time?"

"The President of the United States would like to suggest that you stall your forward progress near Semnan. Practice your assault procedures, out in the open, including artillery, and tank targeting, but nothing too strident. Make the Russians think that you believe, you are still up against a group of morons. Do not use your Air Force, even for reconnaissance. The Russians have deployed the SA-22 Missile. It is the deadliest in the field. Do this for 3 to 4 weeks, and then turn north, en masse. Do not let them think that you are going to break apart, and go to separate areas."

"How did you know we were going to separate areas?"

"General, if we know what the Russians are doing, you can bet everything you have, that we know what you are doing."

"I am going to kill Ali."

Ava said, "Not Before I Do!"

Colonel Wilkerson said, "Do I hear a lover's quarrel coming on?"

Ava said, "Ali is my husband, and he cannot die, before he gets me pregnant."

"She has me beaten on that one, Colonel. It turns out no one can get her pregnant. Not even Allah himself. She has a birth defect that precludes that from happening. Our God has a wonderful sense of humor and a great way of protecting children from her."

"That is not fair, Abraham. I would love all my children."

"Even, unto Death, right Ava?"

"I am going to have Ali put you in front of a firing squad."

"Thank you, Ava. Would you please make certain that my beloved wife, Hafsa, is in the middle, holding a machine gun. It will increase her odds of killing someone, in the vicinity; although it will not be me."

Hafsa screamed, "You are as good as a dead man, Abraham. I love you, but I will not be insulted by you."

"Very good, little one! Come over here, so I may spank you."

"Why in the world would I go to you, when I want to kill you, for insulting me, and you want to spank me, because I stuck up for myself."

"I have something that wants to stick up for you. All the way up into you."

"I have only one problem with that statement, husband, you did not specify front or rear."

"I would take either as a gift from you. However, I know that you want me to give it to you in the front. Therefore, that is what I will do."

"Ladies, gentlemen, I am not used to performing in public. May we have the room to ourselves please?"

Ava said, "Come on, Hafsa, I want to see you rock his world."

"I will do that, Ava, however, he is much larger than I am, and sometimes he takes advantage of me, and enters parts of my body that I am not thoroughly comfortable with."

Abraham said, "Camel dung. She takes it up her bottom or top like a seasoned hooker. She loves it, and if she was not going to kill me right now, we both would be having fun."

"Sometimes husband, your mouth overloads your reasoning, and gets you in more trouble than you are capable of getting out of."

"Listen tiny, you have not grown that large in the past four days that I have to worry about you. I will service you in any manner I see fit. I will do it in private. I will also do it in front of my entire army, if I so desire, and there is not a damn thing you can do about it."

"You are absolutely-correct, husband. However, one day you will fall asleep with a smile on your lips, and never wake up again. I will have found a sharp object and slit your throat from ear to ear. I will be the one smiling from that point on. I will have your title, and your money for the rest of my life. I will wake up in the morning, and scream. Your guards will rush in, and find you dead. They will rush me away, and attempt to find your assailant. They will not look at me, because I am your wife. They will look for someone who has a grudge against you. They should immediately realize it was me, but they will not."

"My guards are not that stupid. They will immediately arrest you, and put you in prison, until someone cuts off your head."

"Husband, you are no longer alive. Who do you think would have the authority to remove my head? My father? My mother? The president or Ava? There would be a trial, and they would have to prove that I was the assailant. They would have to produce the weapon I used to dispatch you from this world. Without it, I am innocent. I guarantee you; they will never find it."

"There is the young woman I love. Devious as all hell, and feisty as heaven. Come to me, little one. You said I could spank you, and now seems like as good a time as any."

"I swear, Abraham, you have a one-track mind. All you want is a good piece of ass."

"Since yours is available, get it up against the wall, now!"

"Abraham, have I told you today, that I do not like you."

"Hafsa, have I told you today, that you have cleaned up your mouth tremendously?"

"No, you have not. Why are you going to hit me if I have been doing so well?"

"This is totally for pleasure, honey. You will see the stars explode when I am finished with you."

"May I hold your tie while you are hitting me. If I do not orgasm to the heights, you are promising me, I am going to strangle you to death, husband."

"Hafsa, you make my life complete."

"How? I just threatened you with death."

"I have been in the military, since I have been 20 years old. I have never faced death before. I am now in my bedroom, with my wife, and because I am going to bring her pleasure, she is going to kill me. How joyful is that?"

"Abraham, you are totally insane."

"Hafsa, doesn't that make us equally insane?"

"I hate when you do that to me. Making me eat my own words is not fun."

"You should try using different words."

"You are just trying to get me to go back to school."

"Am I succeeding?"

"NO!"

"What would I have to do to prove to you, you need to further your education?"

"You would have to put me up against someone that is smarter than I am."

"Baby, you are going to regret that statement, because I am right in front of you."

"You would not do that to me. You are my husband. You know all my faults, and you have taken me apart already. Abraham, that would not be fair."

"I am about to attack the Russian army. Who said I had to be fair with my wife?"

"You are despicable."

"Get your ass against the wall, and do not say another word."

"Have I gotten you angry enough to do the job properly?"

"Your tears will tell me, if they do not, your screaming will."

"They will hear me in your outer office."

"Do you really think you are the first woman I have subjugated in this office?"

"I had better be, you jackass."

"That was very close, Hafsa, do not cross that line, because you will be injured."

"I am about to be injured anyway, by a brute and an insecure husband."

"We will see how insecure your husband is in 10 minutes."

"Why 10 minutes?"

"In 10 minutes, I will be fucking your brains out."

"Front or back?"

"If I take you from the back, you will be in intense pain. Although I would love to hear you screaming, I would never be able to sleep in the same bed with you again. You would find a sharp object, and end my life. So, it will have to be from the front, and I will enjoy it."

"You see, Abraham, you are learning. I told you that you would learn my language within the next month. It has not even then one full day, and you know how to protect your life from a quick and painless death."

"Thank you for making my death painless. As soon as I realized what you had done to me, I would grab my saber, and take you with me."

"I would go with you, willingly."

"I hate you, Hafsa."

"Are you ready to spank me, yet?"

"If anyone is going to spank you, it is either going to be me or your father. Maybe I should ask him if he wants to do it?"

"I am sure my father would love to accept that invitation. However, it would be the last time he ever had sex with my mother. He would no longer be accepted in her bed. He would be sleeping on the floor, or in the barracks. I do not think he would find it is an acceptable proposition."

"In that case, I will do it."

He grabbed her, and pulled her over his knees.

She screamed. "I am supposed to be up against the wall."

"I changed my mind."

His left hand descended upon her buttocks, when he realized he had not taken off her robes. As soon as it hit, his hands made short work of it.

She screamed, "How am I supposed to get back to the hotel, you idiot? I will have nothing to wear."

"I will give you a uniform."

His right hand began dancing off her rear end, in a staccato pattern. In seconds she went from white, pink, to bright red. Her voice went from high, to higher, to screeching.

Finally, she yelled, "I am not getting any fun out of this."

Abraham replied, "I am getting enough fun for both of us," as he continued hitting her. His hand moved from her cheeks of her buttocks to the inside of her thighs, to the center of her sex and she exploded.

"Abraham, I will get you for that."

"For what dear?"

"That was not a spanking."

"What would you call it?"

"You were molesting me."

"A married man cannot molest his wife."

"I am going to have to look that one up, because I am sure you're lying."

"Did you enjoy it dear?"

"You know damn well it surprised the hell out of me."

"Would you like me to do it again?"

"Could I stop you from doing it again?"

"I doubt it, considering our positions."

"Abraham, I know I have said this before, but you are a sadist."

"If I am, dear, I am a sadist in the best possible way." He hit her immediately in her center, and she flooded the area as she tried to control her screaming.

Later, she found herself in a warm bubble bath with him behind her. The only problem was, he was also in her. "Are you enjoying yourself, husband?"

"You left me all alone, and I had nothing to do. So, I drew us a bath, so we could relax."

"Nothing else, right?"

"Not that I know of, how is your rear end?"

"On a scale of 1 to 10, I would say 42."

"I guess I will have to put you in the ice bath again, to get rid of that pain."

"I will deal with the pain by myself. Thinking of ways to dispatch the Russians, and then you will keep me busy."

"The little voice that spoke with me said I had to get you to think harder, and smarter. It said I was getting water when I wanted wine. You have just given me an inkling of how smart you are. I want you to continue down that road and give me everything you have. I will listen to you. I may not take your advice, but I will listen."

"You were going to listen anyhow, because I was going to scream it in your ear. Even if I had to do it in the bedroom, you were going to hear every nuance of my battle plan."

After a four-hour delay, Colonel Wilkerson was able to finish his report. General, we are going to do significant damage to the Russians, prior to you engaging them, on the ground. Our satellites are being maneuvered into position, as are our artificial intelligence systems are being queued up to interfere with their antiaircraft systems. We will need some help from you to pull this off, but it should work beautifully.

After you are in position at the base of the Durang pass, we will give you the coordinates to set up your artillery, and the time to set it off. Our air force will be coming en mass. Every bomber we have will leave its base and head east over Afghanistan and then form a six aircraft wide flotilla. They will be guided by satellite using the latest maps of the Russian deployment. The first third of the aircraft will not drop its bombs until it passes a predetermined decision point. Then, they will drop everything they have. Every aircraft behind them will be dropping their bombs as soon as they enter enemy territory. Sir, we will be dropping a lot of dumb bombs on the enemy. We are not doing this magnanimously. It helps us also. We will not have to transport these bombs home. Giving our aircraft bombing practice is a plus, we just do not want any one of them shot down. If it happens, we would appreciate your help in getting our men back. If one of our aircraft is hit, they will immediately turn south, and the men will hang on as long as possible before they bail out, trying to get to your territory. Please help them."

"Colonel, I can guarantee you we will help them. We will have medical facilities at the ready, including surgical if need be. Whatever they need they will get. Considering what you are doing for us, I am not sure what we will need to do afterwards. but we will be there."

"We also would appreciate it if you would circle four more divisions around back of the cities. A total encirclement would mean none of these men would get back to Russia. The Russians would never be able to deny their involvement in their invasion of Iran."

Abraham said, "I would love to put these men on trial in a war court, just to hear what they would say about their superiors. I would let everything from a Sergeant and down go free. Every officer goes to jail for a very long time, unless he has something useful for us."

"General, we would be very interested in sitting in on those discussions."

"Here I thought you would be leading those discussions?"

"That would be fine with us."

"How about dinner, Colonel, it is just about that time?"

"That sounds great to me, general."

Hafsa shouted, "Watch out, Colonel, there is a hook attached to that invitation."

"What could that be, ma'am?"

"That sadist of mine runs 5 miles in 20 minutes before meals. I hate him because he makes me run 1 mile while he is running. I cannot run today, because he ripped my clothing."

"Hafsa, you will run today. I told you I would get you a uniform. Just like every other soldier on the base, you will be in green. You will run your mile, and you better run it faster than you did yesterday. Do you understand me, wife?"

"What are you going to do to me, if I run it slower?"

"I will put you in a bariatric chamber, to make sure your body is getting oxygen. I am sure you will love being confined in a dark, 7-foot, chamber."

Hafsa screamed. "You would not be that cruel! You know I hate being confined. Do not do this to me, Abraham, we will be enemies from this point on if you do."

"All you must do, Hafsa, is run 1 mile, in less than one hour and 37 seconds. Do you want me to get a child off the street and have him or her show you how it is done?"

"I will run. I will not guarantee you anything, but I will run."

"Good girl."

They moved to the starting line, after loosening up, Colonel Wilkerson still in his flight suit, and then they were off. She felt lonesome all by herself, but she was moving. He gave her a watch that ticked off the minutes and seconds and hours. She hated it. She hated the markers on the side of the track even more. How could a mile be this long. You did it in a car in seconds. She kept moving, and moving, and moving until she heard, "This is how far you have gotten?"

"Go away, Abraham. I have been concentrating on what I am doing, and so far, my body has been responding. I will let you know when I have finished."

"I will go shower and shave, and take a nap. Wake me when you are done."

"I cannot say what I want to say, because my mouth would get me in trouble. I will just say this, "I hate you, Abraham."

"I love you, Hafsa, you are getting so much better."

"I cannot tell you how much I hate myself. I had something beautiful to say to you, but I could not do it, because my mouth would have gotten me in trouble. You are the only reason I am trying to be good. If you would run away to South Africa, I could return to the bitch I was, and say all the words I want to say desperately."

He did not even give her the courtesy of a response. He let her stew in her own juices. She kept moving, and moving, and moving. It was not a walk. It was not a jog. It was something someone had to define, but as of this date, no one had. One hour and 12 seconds later, she finished doing the mile. She screamed with joy. She had taken 25 seconds off her previous record, and she was not even tired. She did not know what that meant, but she went to the medical unit, and climbed into the ice bath without being told to do it. She submerged herself, and stayed there. When she felt ready, she came up, and the two attendants were there for her.

"How are you Ms. Hafsa?"

"I feel good. Do you know where that terrorist of mine is?"

"He is in the gymnasium."

"Do I go in there naked, or do you have a robe for me?"

"We have a robe."

They opened the long robe, and turned their backs to her. She took off the green uniform. And stepped into the robe. She asked for tie to secure the robe, but it did not have one.

"That monster of mine planned this. If he wants everyone to see me as I am, I will give them a show they will never forget."

"Mrs. Hafsa, remember his sword."

"Let him shove it up his aaa... bottom."

"Almost had you on that one, little girl."

"You are so frustrating, Abraham!"

She charged at him, jumped into his arms, and devoured his face.

THE END

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Three A mini-story as told by the woman in a polygamous love affair.in Romance
My Sweetheart Sherry: Welcome Back Bob's girlfriend visits him for a passionate weekend.in Erotic Couplings
Savannah Gray Pt. 01 Savannah's slutty introduction to the world.in Fetish
Hey, Joe! Danny comes home from the war and steals his buddy's girl.in Romance
Richard and Lainey - Her perspective Does Richard love her?in Romance
More Stories