An Iranian Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I could shorten your lifetime, considerably."

"Just tell me when; and where to place my head, and it will be there."

"When did you become an 'obedient little bitch'?"

"I got married. I was told if I did not obey the master of the house, terrible things were going to happen to me. I wanted to make it, through the first day, to see what it would be like, and it must have carried over. Apparently, you do not like this iteration of me?"

"I am not sure. I still believe that there is a devil inside you, that must be burned out, and I am going to do it."

"Theoretically, or physically?"

"Probably both."

"Are you going to talk during the theoretical part?"

"Extensively."

"In that case the physical part will hurt less than the theoretical."

"Hafsa, you are some piece of work."

"According to you, I am an exquisite piece of work."

"I have just lowered your price."

"Lower than 170 Rials?"

"Do not do this to me, wife, I can still take you over my knees and spank you."

"You told me, during my very short courtship, that spanking was foreplay. Is this spanking going to be foreplay, or punishment?"

"Think about it for one second, and when you come up with your answer, either start running, or start crying, because the fear in your heart will start rising to the level it was as I was about to penetrate you."

"I was never worried about that thing of yours penetrating me. It was your incessant talking that was driving me crazy. I could not clear my head long enough to pray that God would take you from me. Talking, talking, talking, that is all you know how to do."

"You started out saying how big I was. Have you changed your mind?"

"Abraham, have I done everything you have asked me to do, without complaint?"

"You bitch! I now know why your father wanted to throw you to me. I also know why Fi was ready to disembowel you. You do not have an honest bone in your body."

"Every bone in my body is where it belongs. It is my mind that is a little crooked."

"That is like saying the leaning Tower of Pisa is straight."

"Isn't it?"

"Why, oh God, did you put this temptress before me. She trapped me with her beauty, and she has a mind like Cleopatra's. You can never win with her. You may think you have won, until you feel the knife in your back, and you are dead. She is your viper in the Garden of Eden, no one and nothing can resist her. I begged her father to let me court her, and he told me, that I was out of my mind. Why did I not listen to the man. He knew her the best, of all of us, and all I wanted was the flesh underneath her robes. I am going to have to take her to the desert, and in front of all our wedding guests, remove her head, and bury it in the sand."

The telephone in their room rang, and neither one of them moved to answer it. It kept ringing, until he picked it up. In a very gruff voice he said, "This had better be very good."

"General, President Ali bin Sultan King wants you in his office as soon as possible."

"Did he say if there was a problem?"

"Yes sir, he did. He said we were under attack."

"Tell him I am on my way."

He hung up the phone, and redialed it. "Salaam, call everyone in, and put the entire army on alert. All leaves are canceled, all troops are to have live ammunition."

"Yes sir, right away sir."

As he finished getting dressed, he noticed that Hafsa was also dressed.

He said, "Where the hell do you think you are going?"

"With you, of course. You do not think you are leaving me in a hotel room, for who knows how long, while you play with your army, and Ali plays politics, do you? I guarantee you, Ava will be there, and several other high-ranking women. While you men are trying to destroy the world, us women will try to save it."

"Hafsa, if you were not on top of the list of women I hated most in this world, I would put you there immediately."

"I thought I was the only woman you knew in this world."

"You forgot my mother."

"Yes, she was very nice. Are you ready to leave yet?"

"Are you going like that?"

"I look decent?"

"Hafsa, I absolutely hate you. You look radiant, and beautiful."

"Thank you, husband, please remember, I am pregnant."

"You are not pregnant. You cannot possibly know you are pregnant this soon."

"I know my body, and it told me as soon as it happened, that I was pregnant. Not only that, but it is going to be a multiple birth. Maybe you got lucky, and I will have octuplets just as you wished for."

"Camel dung."

"The best test will pick up the change in my body in two weeks. I will bet you everything I will ever have, against the stars on your tunic, that I am pregnant."

"I accept your bet, because I have many sets of stars."

"You will lose many bets to me. Losing my head is just one of them."

"Hafsa, I absolutely hate you."

"In my 18 years, I cannot tell you how many times I've heard that remark."

As the vehicle came to a halt in front of the Presidential Palace, it looked like an armed camp. Abraham looked it over, and move some personnel around. He went inside, and up to the fourth floor to Ali's office. He walked in immediately, and said, "Mr. President, what the fuck is going on?"

The room burst into laughter.

"It is good to see that you are alive, Abraham, and that Hafsa has not killed you...yet. We were not sure about her, but she is as beautiful as ever. Why is her head still on her shoulders?"

"Ali, I am still asking myself that question. I want to take her to the desert, and remove it from her shoulders, but I cannot do it, at least not yet. She tells me that she is pregnant, and our laws say you cannot kill a pregnant woman. I do not know how she knows she is pregnant, after one time, but she says that her body told her so. We men, are left out of that loop. We never know what is going on in a woman's mind or body. It is like going into space, it is always a mystery."

"You have been married for 30 hours and you have only had intercourse one time, Abraham? You should be ashamed of yourself. What have you two been doing the rest of the time?"

Hafsa said, "Talking."

Abraham shouted, "Talking my ass. We have been arguing most of the time. Ali, she is the most infuriating woman on this planet."

Ali said, "She cannot be, Ava is, and I have many years of marriage behind me to prove it."

Ava snarled at her husband. "Would you like me to end our marriage here in this office, dear?"

"When you commit suicide, make sure you do not leave a mess on the floor. It is very hard getting bloodstains out of marble."

"It will not be my blood; it will be yours, because of your insolence. I will not be committing suicide, but murder; yours."

"Abraham, a private citizen has just threatened the president of this country. Isn't that against the law?"

"It most certainly is, sir. The only problem you have, Ali, is that your wife made that threat. Any punishment you have in mind, she already has a remedy for, and you will be in trouble for the rest of your life."

"Why is it, we can always win, when we deal with other men; but when we deal with women, we always lose."

Ava said, "It is because men do not have a clue as to what is going on in a woman's mind. Look at Abraham, do you see a difference in him, between today, and three days ago? He is not as sure of himself, now, as he was then. Why, because that little brunette has entered his life. Hafsa is too much for him to handle. Since they have been married, they have only made love once. Normal newlyweds are like rabbits; they do it time, after time, after time. Why haven't they been like that? It is because Hafsa has Abraham so confused; he cannot function as a man."

Hafsa said, "In defense of my husband, he has no problem functioning as a man should. I find his mind a little suspect, however. He and I are on two different wavelengths, and most of the time, we have difficulty understanding what each other is trying to say. I will have him trained within the next month or so, and he will have me trained in the same time-period. When we understand each other's languages, he will stop threatening to take my head off, and I will give him his balls back."

Everyone in the room laughed.

"I will take your head off, Hafsa. As soon as I am certain you are not pregnant, with my children."

Ava said, "Abraham, look at her. She is glowing. She is pregnant, and you cannot touch her, until your children leave your household."

"Ava, you could have shot me, and caused me less pain. Can she go live with you, while I protect the country?"

"Since the country is under attack now, I have no problem with that. However, the moment you beat those rebels, you get your butt home, and take your wife with you."

"May I ask what rebels are attacking us, Ali?"

"Turkmenistan. They attacked along the entire Turkmen border. They overran all our border posts and savaged the cities of Sabzevar, Quehun, and Mahhad in the last two days. We were just notified today.

I contacted what goes for their central government, and they said it was not them, but Muslims extremists determined to return our country back to hardline rule. I told them we may have to enter their border to put this rebellion down. They said to go ahead, they would not put up any resistance at all. Do you have a plan for this eventuality, Abraham"

"We always have plans for invasions like this, Ali. Our air force will be busy, while I get my ground forces in position. When that is accomplished, I will chew up these invaders to a point that there will not be enough of them to go home."

Hafsa said, "Darius laughed, and said the same thing as he marched into Greece, and looked at the 300 Spartans blocking his way. History tells us he did not fare so well."

Abraham spun around and said, "Darius did not have an Air Force."

Hafsa retorted, "You do not know if these rebels have shoulder fired missiles. You do not know if they have antitank weapons, and you do not know their strength, or disposition. At this moment, you do not know anything, but you want to charge in there, like a bull in a China shop, without any intelligence, and get your ass kicked."

Ava laughed, "You must love 18-year-old women; who are smarter than 39-year-old, four-star generals."

"Mr. President, request permission to take the heads off two women."

"Abraham, as soon as you can prove them wrong, you have my permission."

"Sir, I think I hate you too."

Hafsa said, "Ali, there is a lot of that going around."

"I know, Ava says it to me all the time. Go with Abraham, and tell him how to defeat this enemy of ours."

"Ali, you would not do that to me."

"I believe I just did. Next time, you will be nice to my wife and I."

"I hope she gets pregnant, with a soccer team."

"From your lips, to Allah's ears."

"I believe, I know a way to do it, Ali."

"You may not have sex with my wife."

"I will not touch her. Doctor Yusuf Bassaym, at Tehran University's biochemistry department, is working with a drug that can have mice, rabbits, sheep, and cows have multiple births. This is nothing unusual for those animals. However, he worked with many animals that were considered sterile. He was able to get many of them to give birth. I do not know what the medical implications of this drug are, and you would have to check with him first, before doing anything, but it means you would have to fuck Ava, whether she wants to or not."

"Abraham, if Ava hears the word pregnant, and possible, in the same sentence, she will be all over me."

"Maybe, you should have a physical first. The nurses would like a shot at you, too."

He was hit from behind, by a book. He did not have to turn around to know who threw it.

"Ava, it was a joke."

"I will take your wife to the officer's club, spread her out on the dais, tie her down, and let your officers have their way with her. You will never know whether the children within her, are yours or theirs."

"If they are female children, I will. They will be evil, and drive me insane, from the moment they are born."

"What if they are male?"

"They will be handsome and tall like me. They will not have an evil bone in their body, and they will desire education above all else."

Hafsa said, "He is not too conceited, is he?"

"Abraham, our country is being ravaged by invaders from another country. Are you going to do something about it, or am I going to have to send Hafsa out to do it?"

"If I wanted to see this country thrown back into the stone ages, I would let you send Hafsa out to defeat this enemy of ours. However, I would not allow this country to be thrown back into the hands of the Ayatollah and his minions. We must move forward, as you have decreed. I will take care of this immediately."

"How are you going to take care of this?"

"I am going to send eight divisions forward towards Quchan, and two each towards Sabzevar, and Mahhad. Our enemy will believe we are attacking all three areas at one time, but I will not. At one strategic point all divisions will merge and attack Quchan. Once we have liberated that city and split their forces in half, we will proceed north towards Mahhad, and defeat that force. Then we will go south to Sabzevar, and finish this incursion once and for all."

Hafsa said, "I hope the Russians have not given these folks anything we cannot handle."

"Like what?"

"I am a high school student; how would I know."

"I hate her when she does that to me."

Ava replied, "Do you mean when she is right?"

"Do you have to rub it in, Ava?"

"Of course, I do. You are 6'4" of magnificent male, and she is a tiny slip of a girl. She has you running in circles, because she knows her own mind."

"Does she have to steal mine to use hers?"

"Apparently, it is the only thing your mind is good for."

"Mr. President, I seem to be suffering from mental defect. I hereby resign my post as Chief of the Armed Forces effective immediately."

"Abraham, since we are in An Emergency Situation, your resignation is not accepted. Get your act together, and protect this country."

"Do I have to take orders, from Hafsa?"

"No, she is only an advisor, as is Ava."

"You are giving me both women?"

"Can you think of a better way, for me to get rid of them, so I can run the country efficiently?"

"Ali, I do not know how you did this, but you just replaced Hafsa as the number one person I hate, in the entire universe. She is now number two."

"Abraham, I am honored. Get out of here, and save our people."

"The invaders will be gone in a week."

"Darius said they would be gone in a day."

"Hafsa, I am going to put those socks back in your mouth."

"Why, because I am right again?"

"Hafsa, this is your one, and only chance, to give me advice on defeating this enemy. How would you do it?"

"Thank you, Abraham. I would get a twin-engine, propeller driven aircraft, and equipped it with high-powered cameras, looking downward, to see what the enemy is up to. Have it fly from East to West, at a normal speed. If it gets challenged by the enemy, have them say they are on a standard flight from Bangalore, India to Restov von Don, Russia carrying oil drilling supplies. They would not dare shoot it down, for fear of aggravating two major powers. India is a major supplier of Russian oil drilling equipment, and a major purchaser of Russian oil. Anyone who disturbs that relationship, will be in big trouble."

"Hafsa, I may hate you, but you are so smart. That is an excellent idea, and I will carry it out immediately."

"Thank you, husband."

Less than an hour later, it was all set. Abraham said, "We are sending a Twin Otter, DHC 11, from over northern Afghanistan on an airway that will take it over Mahhad, Quchan, and Sabzevar, and northbound to Restov Von Don in Russia. It could not have been laid out better, if we had planned it this way. We will have the aircraft fly directly in the center of the airway, showing no deviation that would hint it was doing anything wrong. If they are watching it on radar, it will be the most boring flight they will ever see. An aircraft flying at 190 knots doing nothing but keeping to the airway, or so they think. The transponder is being adjusted to show it is flying at 16,000 feet, when it will be flying at 10,000 feet. Pictures will be clearer at that altitude. The aircraft is being fitted with high-powered cameras as we speak. Some will transmit pictures back immediately, others will take frame by frame pictures, which we will get back when the aircraft lands back at Tehran."

"Would you like another idea, husband?"

"What is it now, Hafsa?"

"Instead of attacking the middle, where they can counterattack from both sides, do as you planned, Two, Four, Two, but instead of attacking the center, attack either side. That is where they will be the weakest. There is no way they can resupply, and no way for them to escape, unless they want to run home. You want to use brute force to kill the enemy, which will work. However, you stand the chance of being attacked from both sides, by the enemy. Cover yourself, cut off the enemy. Kill it, like Cerebos, one head at a time."

"Why are you failing at school?"

"I hate school. I told you; I know more than my instructors. They tell you at the beginning of the class what it is going to be about. As soon as they tell me, I already know it, and I am ready to leave."

"How do you know it?"

"I have not met a book I do not like. I see it, I will read it, I know it for the rest of my life. I can never forget it, even if I want to."

"You are like me; you have a photographic memory."

"I know it is a terrible burden, and people hate you, because you do not have to study, but they do not understand that you know the work because you read the material years before."

"I will adjust my attack plan, after I see how the enemy has his defenses laid out. If he is in a long straight line, I will attack from the edge, and work my way in from one side. If he is in a block formation, I will do as you say, kill him one block at a time, from one side to the other, giving him no room to retreat. They will rue the day they invaded Ali bin Sultan King's Democratic Iran. We will not return to the ironfisted rule of the ayatollahs."

"Abraham, during your years in the military, while serving under the autocratic rule of the mullahs, did you ever think you would say the word Democratic?"

"Hafsa, why do you do this to me? It is hard enough dealing with you, as a person, now you want me to deal with you as an intelligent person."

"Abraham, I am just trying to give you your complete 170 rials worth of me."

"Come here, wife, kiss me so I can spank you."

"I liked the first part; I am not so sure about the second."

"Hafsa, where are we?"

"We are in your private office."

"Will anyone come in here, without announcing themselves?"

"Only if they want their heads handed to them."

"Aptly put, my dear."

She sat on his lap, and he kissed her, sweetly. She returned the kiss, and straddled his hips.

"Husband, I know it is not ladylike, but I want you, now."

"Unfortunately, little lady, you cannot have me, now. I am running an army, and all my attention must be with them. How about a spanking instead?"

"I swear you have a one-track mind."

"I was drawn to you, because of your breasts. They are magnificent and I am going to miss them when I cut off your head. I am also going to miss your bottom, because I am drawn to it for more than one reason. Yes, I want to be in it, and do things to you that bring both of us joy. Then there is the other thing I want, and I will not do it without your permission. I want to spank you. I will bring you to a glorious orgasm through pain. I know, because you were so young, that you do not believe that it is possible to do, but I have been taught by the best. I have seen it done hundreds of times. The orgasms are earth shattering, and the women are unable to function afterwards. I want to see you like that. I know it will hurt you at the beginning, but the rewards will be endless afterwards, and you will love it."