An Irish Experiment Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The doctor? I hope it's nothing serious!" Milly said, concerned. Charlie got a devilish grin on her face and Milly gasped and bent forward. "Oh my! That felt nice, do that again!" I saw Charlie's arm move under Milly's skirt and another gasp followed. "You are so naughty! But tell me about the doctor!" Milly insisted.

"Everything is fine, well, we're waiting on test results but she gave us a thing to make a mould of Greg's dick! Would you be interested in doing it?" Charlie said, biting her lip, nervous. The two women, naked from the waist up and breasts pressed against each other, turned to look at my straining erection.

"Oh ja, I think I would like that very much!" Milly said, her eyes getting bigger.

"Yay!" Charlie said, easing her hand from under Milly's skirt. "I'll just go-" but Milly cut her off.

"Are you forgetting something?" she said, bossy.

"What?"

"You turn me on like that and are going to leave without making me come?" Milly's eyebrows were high on her forehead but she was smiling.

"I can make you come, Milly!" I said, still wanting to get involved.

"Thank you, Greg. But I want Charlie to lick my pussy and suck my clit until my legs tremble and shake. What do you say, Charlie?" Milly said, looking deep into the other woman's eyes.

"Oh absolutely!" Charlie beamed. "Get up on that couch and spread your legs!"

"Wunderbar!" Milly said, hopping up on the couch beside me and clapping her hands. The jumping and clapping made her huge tits bounce and swing in a way I couldn't believe! She plonked on the couch, her tits bouncing even more and lifted one leg over mine and the other over the arm of the couch, exposing her wet puffy pussy to Charlie and me. I was so hard I wanted to bury myself in there. I licked my lips but this was Charlie's turn. Charlie got to her knees and crawled over to Milly. She kissed the insides of her thighs as Milly reached out to caress her face. Charlie ran her hands over Milly's milky thighs as she kissed closer and closer to Milly's sweet centre. My mind went back to the morning when we had fucked in her office. Jesus, that was only today?! The was the best/longest/shortest weekend of my life.

Charlie kissed Milly's pussy lips and Milly let out a deep sigh like she just melted. I was torn. I wanted to watch the action Charlie was doing because it was so hot and possibly to pick up a tip or two but I also wanted to watch Milly's reaction. I couldn't neglect either, I had to alternate. I looked at Milly's face, her eyes closed and her head back on the top of the couch, her hair flowing down around her. Her cheeks were pink and she held one enormous breast in her hand. Her breast so big that it nearly overwhelmed her hand. I reached out and squeezed the other breast. It was bigger than my hand too. I looked down and Charlie was still licking and sucking and kissing Milly's pussy lips. Her lips prominent and the juices clear for all the world to see. She lifted up a hand and eased a finger into Milly's cunt. Milly let out a moan and a slight shudder went through her body.

"Yes, that," she said quietly.

My right hand was still on Milly's huge tit I stroked myself as I watched Charlie bury her face into Milly's sopping wet pussy. Her tongue and fingers working magic on the German woman's button. I could see Milly's breathing getting deeper and more intent. She was whispering something to herself that I couldn't make out. Charlie had two fingers in Milly now, getting faster and faster and deeper and deeper. Milly let go of the breast she had been holding onto and put it on the back of Charlie's head. She pulled the Irish woman's face closer to her. Charlie made a muffled sound but I don't think she was complaining as she was busy rubbing her own tits as she fingered Milly. She continued pistoning her fingers in and out of Milly while licking and sucking on her clit. Milly's body began to tremble and shake and her breathing was ragged. All of a sudden Milly's legs slammed shut around the kneeling Charlie and her whole body lurched up off the couch. She stayed frozen like that for what felt like an hour before she slumped back down on the couch, her legs trembling and shaking, her breasts moving on her chest like a wave. Her body jerked again as the aftershocks chased through her. I let go of her huge boob and watched it wobble as my finger marks disappeared. Milly eased her legs open and Charlie moved her pussy juice smeared face away, revealing a huge smile. She carefully pulled her fingers out and sucked them thoroughly.

"I must say, that was great fun! Thank you, Charlie!" Milly said as she sat up, catching her breath and regaining her composure. I could barely take my eyes off her massive breasts. It really was like having a living goddess in front of me. Two living goddesses! "And now we're going to, what sorry? Make a model of Greg's schwanz?" she said, eyeing my cock with a smile.

"Yep!" Charlie said, holding up the bag of boxes the doctor had given to us.

"But first, I think, to make a good model, we have to shave him, no?" Milly said, grasping my shaft roughly. "We don't want hairs in the mould, do we?"

"I have no idea!" I answered honestly.

"Well, I do and we don't!" she said abruptly and stood up. She turned to face me and offered me her hand. I was just staring at her breasts as I took her hand and stood beside her. Charlie, still on her knees popped my dick in her mouth and gave it a quick suck. I was so close I nearly came in her mouth there and then. "You too!" Milly said to Charlie. She offered her her other hand and so we all walked to the bathroom together.

In the bathroom, Milly positioned me on the edge of the bath with a towel under my bum for comfort. My rigid cock sticking straight up. The two women stripped off entirely and kneeled in front of me. They had towels under their knees for comfort too. I could feel my pre-cum oozing out of my slit as my eyes devoured the scene in front of me. Milly had gotten a small scissors and directed Charlie on what to do. Charlie took hold of my shaft and moved it so Milly could trim the hair as close as she could. She focused on the base of my dick and around my balls. I ached for release. I wanted to spew my ball content all over their sexy glistening tits. They were so focused on the job they barely knew I was there, it was just them and my cock. Once they had trimmed the hair as close as they could with the scissors, out came the electric razor. It buzzed when clicked on and as Milly pressed it against my skin, it vibrated against me. Was this what vibrators actually felt like? The ladies had brought my pubic hair down to nearly non-existent and it made my already cartoonish endowment look even more ridiculous. Charlie rinsed the loose hairs off my crotch with the showerhead cascading lovely warm water over my privates. I felt like a lit firework, about to go off at any time. My skin was tingling so much, I could feel the air going through my nose I breathed. It was the most alive I had ever felt up to that point. I thought I was ready for the model now but apparently, there was one more step, shaving foam. Milly lathered up the shaving foam and applied it generously over the base of my cock and my balls. She really put a lot on my balls. Milly playfully put a blob of shaving foam on Charlie's nose and laughed. Charlie got her back by spraying Milly's huge tits with water. Milly gave a little happy yelp before getting back to business.

Charlie held my shaft like vice grips and I held my breath. I had trimmed my pubes before but this was different. This was a woman I didn't know very well shaving me with a straight razor. One slip and... But thankfully, with an incredibly steady hand, Milly pulled the razor along the base of my cock leaving only clean smooth skin behind. Another few scrapes and the top part was done. She moved around to the side, first my left then my right, the sharp metal blade glinting in the light. Charlie directing my joystick admirably. She pulled my ball sack down, tightening the skin, and ever so gently shaved my balls. I could feel pricks of sweat on my forehead and my heart was nearly beating out of my chest. Eventually, after what felt like twenty minutes, she was done and Charlie rinsed the excess shaving foam off. There I was, my straining erection reaching for the sky and not a hair to be seen or felt. The two women ran their hands over my newly hairless crotch and cooed. They rubbed after lotion into it and I nearly begged them to finish me off with their hands. I could feel the come in my balls rising and wanting to explode out.

When they were finished applying the lotion, I gave my dick a tentative stroke. It felt weird! The hairlessness was one thing but combined with the slipperiness of the lotion brought it to a whole new level.

"Ok, now out of the tub!" Milly ordered me. I did as I was told and followed her back to the sitting room, my dick bouncing as I walked. I kept my eyes on the crack of Milly's pert little ass. Her body still didn't make sense to me. How could boobs that big be on a frame that small? The mental picture of my shooting my load all over her lithe thighs popped into my head and I nearly came. I was getting delirious with these near orgasms.

Milly plopped down on the couch and I watched her breasts bounce. Charlie plopped down beside her so I watched her breasts bounce too. They read over the documents that came with the mould making, talking between themselves as I stood in front of them as useful as a chocolate teapot.

"It says it takes three minutes," Milly said, looking up at me. "I'm sure you'll be ok with that!"

"Do you need to go to the bathroom or anything?" Charlie asked, concerned.

"I think I'm ok, thanks!" I said, trying to be helpful.

"Ok, so stand there," Milly said, pointing at a towel-covered part of the carpet.

The women gathered the "ingredients" and then hit a snag. They measured the tube against my dick and realised it wasn't going to fit me, length or girth wise. Then Charlie remembered what the doctor had said and they decided they would simply slap extra putty onto my junk, the putty making the tube of itself. They made up the mixture and kneeled in front of me again. Milly gave the pre-cum from my slit a quick lick and put the mixture on my aching erection. It was cool on my skin and sent shivers up my spine. It took three bags worth of material to completely cover me, their hands patting it onto the side of my shaft, underside and base, down to but not covering, my balls. Charlie then set the stopwatch on her phone for three minutes.

"Think you can maintain your erection for three minutes, big boy?" Charlie said, deepening her voice in a hilarious attempt to be sexy.

"I don't think he'll have any problem with that but..." Milly's voice trailed off as she moved closer to me. Charlie followed suit and suddenly both women were kissing my chest and shoulders, their bodies so close their breasts bumped into my arm as she gently bit my nipple. Charlie moved around the back and kissed my neck and shoulder blade. Milly caressed my face as she placed one of my hands on her breast. She let out a contented sigh as my skin made contact with hers. I could feel how warm she was. I wanted to lean down to take her breast in my mouth so much that I could feel my mouth water at the idea.

I felt Charlie as she kissed her way down my spine and stroked the sides of my thighs. Her fingertips tracing the muscles in my thighs, down the back of my knees which nearly made me collapse in tickles, down to my calves. She moves around to the side of me as Milly made way for her. She moved slowly upwards, taking great care not to go near the protruding lump of plaster. She ran her fingernails upwards this time as Milly paid attention to my back. She was just about to reach the crack of my ass when the beeper on her phone went off. The two women laughed as I groaned in frustration.

They eased the mould off my cock and then they filled the hole with yet more gloop. I took the opportunity to wash my cock and balls. As I was heading to the bathroom Milly shouted after me.

"And don't play with yourself naughty boy!"

Charlie laughed and chimed in. "Yeah, you have to save that come for us!"

"I've shot my load several times already today and not run out yet!" I thought to myself smiling as I tried washing my wand. When I came back, Charlie and Milly were washing their hands and were, disappointingly, fully clothed. Milly in her skirt and sweater from before and Charlie in yoga pants and tight white tank top. I felt a bit out of place being completely naked and was just about to turn around to get dressed when Charlie stopped me.

"Oh no, you don't! I want to keep you like that!" she said as she eyed me.

"You really do look amazing like that, Greg," Milly said calmly. "Like the statue of David but with a really big -" just then a light bulb went off over her head. "Greg, have you ever sucked your own penis?" she said with a straight face and an even voice.

"Holy shit Milly, yes!" Charlie's eyes got wide and she turned to me. "Well, have you??" I felt my face redden as the truth was that I had done it a few years ago but never told anyone.

"Eh..." I stammered.

"That sounds like a yes to me!" Charlie chimed, bouncing up and down on the balls of her feet. "I wanna see that!" she said, excited.

"I'm not too sure I can still-" I said, still trying to resist.

"Nonsense! Of course, you can!" Milly said determined to get me sucking my own dick. "And besides, we have to do something while we're waiting for the mould to harden! Come on, you can give it one try and if it doesn't work, we'll drop it, ok?"

I looked from Milly to Charlie. Both women looked so happy and eager, I didn't want to disappoint them. I hadn't enjoyed sucking my dick the last time, I had just done it to see if I could. I didn't doubt I could still do it, especially considering my recent growth but the idea of doing it in front of these two spectacular women was kinda intimidating. I mentally flipped a coin and it came up heads. Though, to be fair, because I didn't want to disappoint them, it was probably always gonna come up heads. A thought came to me just as I was about to speak. I could extract some advantage from it.

"Ok, I'll do it if-" the two women exploded in squeals so loud that they didn't hear my condition so I continued a little louder. "If, you two do something from me!" Charlie clasped her hands in front of her chest, pressing her breasts into herself.

"What do you have in mind?" she said, smiling brightly.

"Well, I am going to have to do this sitting down..." I left it hanging for one of the women to follow.

"And?" Milly asked.

"And I'd like if the two of you were sat in front of me, kissing... topless" the two women kissing while kneeling in front of me really turned me on earlier on and I wanted a repeat performance. I saw Charlie look at Milly, biting her lip. Milly needed an extra nudge so I said, "Besides, I need help maintaining this erection!"

"Oh, you don't need help maintaining that! If anything, you need help making it soft!"

"So, you'll do it?!" I pressed.

"Yeah, I will," Milly eyed my dick and Charlie's tits.

"Yayyy!!!," Charlie said, bouncing. She dragged a chair over to where we were standing, draped a towel over the seat and direct me to sit down. I did and spread my legs, taking a hold of my erection. I held it at the base as the two women kneeled in front of me, Milly on my left side and Charlie on the right. Milly lifted the sweater over her head, her enormous breasts heaving upwards as the clothes lifted her tits up before they slammed back down against her body. I looked on in adoration at the sheer size of them. The slightly brown and oval shape of the areola and nipple. Then Charlie whipped her tank top off, her perky tits bouncing as she went. They must have been covered up for a matter of minutes! Charlie's nipples were puffy and pink compared to Milly's but both were perfect. The two women looked at me expectantly.

"Well?" Milly said.

I shifted in my seat, trying to get comfortable. Holding my dick steady, I lowered my face down towards it. It loomed large in my vision as I got closer and closer to it.

"You two have an obligation as well, remember!" I said, looking at them as my face inched closer to the moment of truth. I saw both women briefly look away from what I was doing to reach out to each other's breasts, for guidance and stability. They looked back at what I was doing as I opened my mouth as wide as I could. I closed my eyes and stuck my tongue out. I felt a jolt of electricity as my tongue touched something hard. I had completed the circle. My mouth went further and I heard a gasp.

"He's really doing it," it sounded like Charlie.

I could feel a cock in my mouth and a mouth on my cock. It was a struggle to fit the part that I had further in. I tried to open my mouth further but couldn't. Then I felt a hand on the back of my head. I opened my eyes, looking directly at the underside of my cock and my testicles. "Were they always that big?" was the first thing that came to mind. I looked up and saw it was Milly's arm pressing my head down. Charlie still held on to the German's huge breasts.

"Suck it," Milly said in a low voice. I sucked as best I could, gently at first then harder and harder. It did feel good but I couldn't shake the feeling of sucking a cock and my jaw ached. It felt different from the idea of masturbating. Milly pressed my head down more and more. I could feel my own teeth scraping against the shaft, I could feel the tightness around the corners of my mouth. My whole mouth was full of cock and there was still a huge amount left. I saw Charlie's hand come into view and stroke the exposed shaft, some of my drool escaped my lips and coated it. Milly rubbed my balls. I got the sense I could vaguely taste pre-cum and got worried I'd come in my own mouth.

"Come on, baby. Take it!" I heard Charlie say. The thick vein on the underside of my shaft pulsed and I pushed up against Milly's hand. Thankfully, she relented.

I stopped sucking and took my head away from my cock, a strand of saliva going from my dick to my lips. I took a deep breath in. I looked at the two women. They were both entranced by the vision in front of them, their mouths hanging slightly open. My erection was getting painful now, I needed release. I looked pleadingly at the two women.

"Aren't you going to finish yourself off?" Charlie said, smiling at me cheekily.

"Now you know what it's like for us! Trying to suck that monster!" Milly said as continued to caress my balls.

"Could one of you help me out?" I asked plaintively, stroking my dick in front of the two topless women. They exchanged a quick glance between them and both moved toward me. Without speaking, they coordinated their movements. Milly licked the base of my cock and my balls on the left-hand side, her huge tits resting on my leg. I could feel the weight of them. She flattened her tongue and licked it long and slow, pleasure jolting through me. She looked up at me, her eyes wide and lips smiling. She ran her hands up and down my inner thigh, sending shivers rippling through my skin.

Charlie worked on my right-hand side using her mouth and hand to extract the maximum pleasure from me. She kept glancing up at me with her big blue eyes. I had a desperate urge to finger her pussy but couldn't reach. She put her lips on the side of my shaft and sucked hard as she stroked the head. She alternated between stroking by wrapping her fingers around it and occasionally pulling it from the top with her fingertips. She then licked the underside of my shaft all the way up to the head and licked the pre-cum that was streaming from my slit. She popped the head in and sucked hard. I nearly came right then. I was ultra-hard and I could feel the beginning pulses of my orgasm building within me.