An Irish Experiment Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The women had stripped off entirely. Charlie's pale white skin contrasting deliciously against Mia's dark. Both women had their legs spread, exposing their clearly turned on cunts as they kissed and fondled each other. Mia's huge wobbly and sagging tits mashed up and almost entirely overwhelmed Charlie's. Even with Charlie at about an F cup, Mia's were just too enormous for her. God knows what it would've been like without Charlie's recent growth spurt. Charlie broke the kiss and leaned down to suckle on Mia's huge right breast as she fingered her. Mia eased up on Charlie and seemed to lie back and revel in the pleasure she was receiving. The mould of my cock lying uslessly beside the two of them. Though, as I thought that, Mia's hand drifted over to it and picked it up. But for the moment, Charlie had other plans. Mia gasped but Charlie did not slow down in the slightest. She seemed to be taking to pleasing women quite well! Working her fingers and sucking Mia's huge tit seemed to be bringing Mia straight to heaven. I heard her breathing increase and her eyes snapped open, staring straight up. Charlie's muscles flexed as she finger pounded Mia's pussy into submission. Mia started mindlessly chanting, each one rising in intensity before she exploded. Her cunt clamped on Charlie's fingers as her hips bucked. She thrashed about but Charlie held on, kept fingering and sucking her. Mia held Charlie's face to her tit, nearly suffocating her. She froze for what seemed like an eternity before splashing back down to earth, her body starfishing. She let out a huge sigh and giggled.

"Oh, baby!" she whispered quietly. Charlie unlatched herself from Mia's big brown nipple and a line of white trickled from it. Was that milk? I thought, thinking of the pool of milk from earlier.

My attention was brought back to Milly when she pushed back on me and the tip of my spear bumped against her waiting pussy. She was so wet I could see a drop of juice tantilizingly close to falling off her. I collected the drop on a finger tip and licked it. It drove me wild with desire and plowed straight into Milly. Like I had wanted to do before dinner. I roared as I went three-quarters of the way in in one push. Her cunt was soft and silky and so fucking hot. I could feel the heat off her. She was so wet I got all that way in in one push! Fuck, she was ready for me, like a mare getting mounted by a stallion. Milly squealed at the sudden invasion but was muffled because of Rob's meat in her mouth. I held my position for a second, the sudden rush of pleasure almost too much for me. Right, time to fuck Milly hard, make her come like she's never come before I thought. Holding on to her wide hips, I pulled nearly all the way out, I glanced down to look at how slick my dick was. A deep breath and another push in. She squealed again.

"Yeah, that's it!" Rob encouraged me. "Fuck her hole!"

I started fucking her nice and slow, giving her long, full strokes. I could feel her pussy tight around my thick pole. Her pussy squelched as I fucked her harder and faster. I reached down to rub her clit. When I found it, she bucked -- electricity jolting through her.

"Grab her tits!" I growled at Rob. He did and she settled down, mewling now with a cock deep in her mouth and in her cunt. We were in danger of splitting her in two, of meeting in the middle, me from one end and Rob from the other. I could see Rob squeezing her tits and wanted to do the same. I sped up fucking her and got more of my cock in her. I couldn't believe she was taking so much! She must have gotten used to me. She made a little muffled yelp every time I bottomed out in her. Her petite behind rippling as my hips banged into her over and over again.

I glanced over at Charlie and Mia and was shocked at what I saw. It was Charlie who was now lying back being pleasured by Mia. The black woman had Charlie's breast in her mouth and she suckled it hard, pulling it up and letting it pop from her mouth before going back for more and doing it again. Charlie, her head back and mouth with open, held onto Mia's head with both hands and as my eyes drifted down, I saw the cause of Charlie's condition. Mia was shoving the long thick rubbery dildo in and out of Charlie's gaping, slippery hole. It was stretching her to breaking.

"Ohfuckohfuckohfuck!" kept rambling out of Charlie's mouth. She was taking nearly all of it, every inch up to the base.

I looked back and saw Milly had taken her hand off Rob's shaft and was rubbing her own clit. Milly's pussy was clenching around my thick shaft and I could tell she was building as well as me. Her butthole twitched in time with every contraction. I made a decision. I sucked the forefinger on my right hand, rubbing it against my cheek to make sure there were no rough bits or hangnails. I sped up my fucking and Milly responded by throwing back into me. I was getting closer and closer, the tighter her pussy was.

Rob growled and the growl turned into a roar, Milly had turned up her intensity on not only me but him as well. The one hand she was holding on to him with was crunched in a ball of white knuckles. He was fucking her face furiously. He must have been all the way down her throat! He yelled as I saw his shaft pulse in her mouth. She squealed again, Rob's orgasm setting off hers. He came so much it overflowed her mouth. He grabbed her and gave her thrust after thrust as he came more and more into her. I heard her swallow but she couldn't keep up. It was too much! He reached down and squeezed her huge tits hard. Another squeal and her pussy began to quiver as her orgasm overtook her. This was my opportunity. She had a mouthful of cock and cum, I was balls deep in her and she was rubbing her clit. I got my finger and shoved it right in her tight asshole. Her cunt slammed down on me as it set off on her explosive orgasm.

Rob held her top half in place as I held on from behind. She shook wildly. Her legs almost buckled and her back sprang up and down. I felt my come shoot out of me. I came so hard I nearly blacked out. My throbbing meat unloading deep into her. Pulse after pulse. I pulled her as close as I could, squelching the come out of her. I couldn't speak. I just let out a strangled groan as I shot deep in Milly's pussy.

I nearly fell backwards. Then I overcorrected and stumbled forward, bumping into Milly. She stumbled forward too, knocking Rob out of the way and the two of us landed in a heap on the floor, my cock still buried deep in her pussy. I felt my legs turn to jelly as she shook as aftershocks chased through her, come drooling out of both ends. I eased my finger out of her, eliciting a little yelp.

I looked on through hazy eyes as Mia was bringing Charlie to her own crescendo. She pushed the dildo in and out of her, the thickness making Charlie's lip quiver and stretch. Her fingers buried into Mia's head as she held her in place. Mia twisted the replica dick as she pummeled Charlie's helpless pussy. Her face pink bordering on red. She moaned and twisted, like she was being tortured by pleasure before she came. She cried out, yelling as her whole body shook. Her abs crunching, her knees pulling up and she pulled Mia's head to her breast. The dildo was buried deep inside her.

"Awww, fuck!" Charlie screamed. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" A huge intake of breath. "Fuck!"

She held on to Mia's head but relaxed her grip. She cradled it now, instead of trying to crush it. A huge sigh of relief and her whole body relaxed. She brought her hand to her mouth and giggled.

"Mmmm, that was nice! I think I'm gonna like that toy!" her voice becoming a drawl.

"I wouldn't mind one myself!" Mia said, extracting the dildo from Charlie's drooling cunt. A pussy juice stain forming on the couch.

"Hey, you already got one, remember?!" Rob said as he sauntered over to his wife, waving his flaccid prick in her face. She smiled as she took it in her mouth and sucked it gently, savoring the flavor.

"And if I have a second," she said, taking the dick out her mouth, "I can fill more than one hole at a time!"

"Now that is a good idea!" Rob agreed.

I saw Mia sucking Rob and thought I wanted some of that. I stood up, my legs weak and staggered over to Charlie. I lifted my cock to her face and she opened her mouth. It was warm and inviting. She sucked me as Mia sucked Rob, both women relaxed and basking in their post-orgasm glow.

"Mmmm, you taste nice," Charlie said.

"That's me and Milly."

Charlie's eyes darted to the prone German woman on the floor. She was a crumpled mess. Her hair was all over the place and tears streaked down her face. Her face and tits were red and there was come on her face and her pussy. She was not aware of any of this though as she was fingering herself to oblivion.

Charlie stopped sucking me, let my cock drop from her hand and crawled over to Milly. As Milly had licked the come from Charlie's pussy earlier on, now Charlie licked the come from Milly. Though she barely noticed anyone was there, she was delirious with pleasure. Another mini-orgasm arched Milly's back and made her gasp. It brought her back to reality too. Charlie climbed up her body, lay on top of her and they embraced, kissing passionately. Rob, Mia, and I looked on smiling. It was a lovely sight.

The room was quiet but for the breathing.

"Fuck!" Charlie said, laughing. The rest of us looked around at each other and laughed too. "That was fucking intense!" she said, sitting up on her elbows. Charlie's face and chest was flushed pink. I looked at Milly, Charlie had licked the majority of the come off her face but there was still a good bit left. Mia and Rob looked on from the couch, their eyes heavy with desire.

"I think we should call it a night," Mia said. She put on her clothes and in no time at all looked nearly as good as she had when she first arrived, bar a few creases in her clothes. Her skin glowed happily as Rob stood up beside her. Because her huge boobs hung so low, and because he was so tall, his erect cock pointed above her nipples.

"Put that away," she said, lightly scolding her husband. "I'll take care of that for you when we get home!" Rob smiled as he pulled up his trousers, his clothes straining to conceal his bulge. It was weird to see someone close to my size experience what I go through too, like a kind of out of body experience. He smoothed down his shirt and trousers, picked up his jacket and swung it easily over his shoulder.

I staggered to my feet, held out my hands to help Charlie and Milly up. They stood up beside me, all three of us in various states of undress. The scent of sex was thick in the room. Milly fixed her skirt and Charlie picked up her tank top. I pulled up my track pants, my cock still straining the fabric. When we were presentable Mia stepped over to me, pulled me into a hug. I could sense her breasts coming closer to me before I felt them crush against my chest. She kissed me on both cheeks before moving on to Charlie.

"Thanks for tonight, honey," she said as they squeezed together.

"I look forward to the next time!" Charlie replied. Mia just smiled as she moved onto Milly.

"Are you in work tomorrow?" Mia asked. Milly nodded as the two huge breasted women hugged.

"Yep, eight a.m. sharp. You?"

"Yeah, I'm in at six!" Mia said, rolling her eyes.

"Wow, early start!" Milly consoled her.

"Yeah, that's why we need to get to bed early!" Mia said as she turned to the door. "Well, and this!" The women all laughed as Mia roughly grabbed Rob's protruding shaft.

"Goodnight, man!" Rob smiled at me as he extended his hand.

"You too, enjoy!" I replied as I shook it. And just like that, they were gone.

It was a Sunday night and I had work in the morning. I'd been fucking Charlie, Mia, and Milly, including a time with Mia's husband, all weekend. My dick was hard and my balls were full but I was wiped. In fact, I couldn't believe I was still hard! I looked at the women. They looked super sexy in their well fucked way. Milly's huge (had they got huger?) boobs and Charlie's now decently big tits straining her tank top. They hadn't gained weight, not that it looked like that to me anyway but their tits were bigger. Charlie's ass had got bigger too. I wasn't as familiar with Milly's to be able to judge but it wouldn't surprise me. As much as I wanted to fuck them, I wanted sleep more.

"Would you ladies mind if I headed home?" I asked, the tiredness nearly overwhelming me.

"Sure, of course!" Milly said, "Have a safe journey and thank for tonight" she hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. She grabbed my cock the way Mia had grabbed Rob's before disappearing towards her bedroom.

"Are you ok getting home?" Charlie asked, concern on her face.

"I'll be ok, yeah. Thanks very much," I said as we embraced. "And thanks for a lovely weekend! I'm very glad we hooked up!" I held her close and breathed deep.

"Oh, me too!" I felt her breasts jiggle as she laughed. She moved her face back a bit and we kissed deeply, our hands exploring each other. Mine focussing on her breasts and hers on my crotch. "You know, I can help you out with this," she said, a playful smirk creeping across her face.

"Thanks, but maybe tomorrow! I really need to sleep!" I laughed, backing away from her. I must need my head examined.

"Ok," Charlie whispered and she kissed me on the cheek. I gathered my things and headed to the door, Charlie seeing me out.

"And say goodnight to Milly for me," I said.

"I will," Charlie replied quietly. One last small kiss and the door was closed. I took a deep breath and left her block of apartments and into the cool Dublin night. I pulled out my phone, it was nearly midnight! The buses were probably not running at this time on a Sunday so I looked for a taxi as I began walking home. In a handful of minutes, I was in the back of a taxi telling the driver where to go. I flicked through the messages on my phone and saw there were a good few from Aisling. They were quite explicit. Fucking hell she was a horny young woman! Then I saw that I had received a voicemail on Friday night, I remembered thinking 'who leaves voicemails' but listened to it anyway. It was Aisling again. Oh fuck! She was saying what she wanted to do to me ever since seeing me in the changing room in work!

The taxi driver pulled up outside my flat, I paid and headed in. I opened the front door, took off my shoes and headed straight for bed. "Fuck brushing my teeth, I'll do that in the morning," I thought to myself as I flopped down on the mattress, making sure I didn't land on my dick.

I stared up at my ceiling but sleep wasn't coming so I decided I would. I took out my phone again and listened to the voicemail again as I stroked myself. I listened intently to every detail she was saying, making a mental note of every little thing as images and memories from the weekend swam through my mind. I struggled out of my clothes as I jerked myself, closer and closer. I thought about Aisling's big tits on her tiny frame, sucking them, fucking them and coming on them. And that was it. A thick rope of come exploded from my cock in a big, long arc and landed with a splash on my chest. It was quickly followed by a dozen more loads before I finally ran out. The globs of white come made a trail from high on my chest to the tip of my deflating cock, where it rested against my abs. My eyelids got heavy and I drifted off to sleep.

*********

This is the end of the story for the time being. The next chapter will look at things from Aisling's perspective and will hopefully be out soon. Thanks to everyone who got in contact about this story. It's very much appreciated! Nectarines :)