An Irish Experiment Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then Milly's phone started ringing. She looked at the two of us, confused for a minute before the penny dropped.

"Oh scheisse, I forgot!" she said, standing up and going for her phone.

Now it was Charlie and I that shared a look of confusion.

"What's going on?" Charlie asked.

"Eh," she said, nervous. "I invited Mia," she turned to me, "You remember Mia?" I nodded. "How could I forget her?!" I thought to myself. "Well, I invited her over tonight. And her husband." My mind went to the ruler and his was the closest in size to me. Milly's phone continued ringing, Milly just looking at it.

"I think I remember you talking about her but like, what's going on? Is it dinner or what?" Charlie pressed on.

"We could have food but I think it's more to do with Greg!" both women's eyes turned slowly towards me, then down to my crotch. Charlie smirked. The phone stopped ringing.

"Oh, I see!" her smile getting bigger.

"Yeah, Mia's husband found out about Greg and was curious... But we can have food, if you want? I mean, they're not here for the food," Milly said, blushing. She was getting embarrassed. Her phone beeped, a text message came through. She listened to it, picking her discarded clothes up.

"We'll have a look to see what we can put out but we have plenty of wine so I think that'll help things along!" Charlie said, putting her tank top back on.

"Ok, they're just looking for parking and they'll be up in a minute, is that ok?" Milly asked, a slight tremor in her voice.

"Sure, I'll make some coffee too, just in case. I think you should put some pants on now though!" Charlie said, waggling her finger in my general direction. I fake pouted and kicked an imaginary stone as I walked away but I was inwardly happy as I didn't want to meet this new guy completely naked.

Moments later, there was a light tap on the door and the now red-faced Milly practically sprinted to the door. Charlie and I smiled at each other. Charlie sipped her glass of wine and nodded at my erection straining the tracksuit bottoms.

"That thing still not going down, huh?" she queried.

"Not until I let it off, nope!" I replied, my balls aching.

There was a commotion from the hall with high pitched voices followed by the sound of footsteps. Milly entered the room first, her big bouncing tits coming round the corner before the rest of her and then Mia, the even bustier Jamaican lady rounded the corner. She was wearing a cream turtleneck that was trying but failing to hide her enormous breasts and a short black miniskirt that showed off her legs. She seemed taller and I looked down to see she was wearing high heels.

"Greg!" she exclaimed loudly, stepping quickly towards me, her massive breasts bouncing like an ocean wave, her arms wide for a hug.

"Fucking hell!" I heard Charlie say under her breath.

Mia crashed against me and I wrapped my arms around, squeezing herself against me. I closed my eyes as I inhaled her enchanting scent. I felt her massive breasts press against me and the iron rod of my cock press into her. She leaned back from the embrace and peered down, over her breast shelf, down to my crotch.

"Pleased to see me?!" she said, smiling.

"Always!" I said my eyes going straight to the strained material of her sweater.

That's when I saw a giant smiling man looking directly at me. I guessed this was Mia's husband so I broke the hug and took a step back.

"Uh, hi!," I said, sticking my hand out. Milly laughed lightly.

"Greg, this is Rob. Rob, this is Greg," she said, her voice noticeable higher than it had been before. She stood beside him, touching his arm. Mia glanced from Milly to Rob and smiled broadly. He was handsome as all get out without being aggressively handsome. He was significantly taller and broader than me but his smile was warm and had a relaxed look in his eyes. He wore a light blue business suit with a crisp white shirt underneath, the top two buttons undone.

"Hey, man, how's it going?" Rob said, shaking my hand. His hand dwarfed mine but his shake was firm but gentle. "I've heard a lot about you! And I can see a lot of you!" nodding towards my bulge.

"See, I told you he was big!" Mia chimed in.

"Ha! Yeah! Sorry about that, it won't go down," I felt my face redden but my dick didn't deflate at all.

"And this is...?" Mia said, looking at me to introduce Charlie.

"Eh, Charlie?" I said, my throat relaxing from the sudden drying up.

"Hi Charlie," Mia said, hugging her. The two women were approximately the same height but Mia's breasts, seeing as they were even bigger than Milly's, made Charlie's new breasts seem small. Mia leaned back from the embrace but still held on her arms, looking her up and down. Mia's eyes took in her breasts but focused on Charlie's face. "You are beautiful!" She leaned in and softly kissed Charlie's cheek. I saw Charlie's eyes close and relax. She opened her eyes and looked down at Mia's huge breasts and then at me.

"Hi Charlie," Rob said, offering his hand to her. She got snapped out of the shock of seeing Mia's chest and looked at man in front of her. I looked at her face. Her eyes were wide and her mouth was hanging open in a wordless smile. She just laughed and placed a hand on her chest.

"You gonna say something, Charles?" I asked. She just kept staring at him. I guess he was handsome, in the chiselled feature, gorgeous face, broad smile and happy eyes kind of way. If you're into that thing.

"How about I get some wine?" Milly said, touching Rob's arm again.

"I'll help," I said, rolling my eyes at the effect Rob had on these women. I had to walk past him to get to the kitchen and I couldn't help but get a smell of him. Ah fuck, he even smelt good! When I got into the kitchen Milly was adjusting herself, straightening her clothes and running her hands through her hair. She took the white wine from the fridge and red wine from the counter. I picked up the glasses. Super helpful.

I walked back into the sitting room, interrupting the conversation. Rob, this tall specimen of a man, and Mia turned and smiled warmly at me. Charlie just kept looking at him. Milly came out behind me.

"Red or white?" Milly said in a sing-song voice as I handed around the glasses.

"Please guys, take a seat, relax!" Charlie said, taking a glass and sitting on the kitchen chair I had recently auto-fellated on. It wasn't a huge sitting room so having five people, especially two super busty and a man mountain, made conditions a little cramped.

Rob and Mia sat beside each other on the couch as Milly poured out the wine. I went with white, though, I have to confess, I am not the biggest wine fan. I noticed Mia and Rob went with red. Milly sat beside Charlie on a kitchen chair so the only option for me was the arm of the sofa that Mia and Rob were on.

"So, Greg, I guess I have a bone to pick with you?" Rob said, smiling at me.

"Oh yeah?" I said, a little nervous even though there was no threat in his voice or demeanour.

"Yeah, Mia told me what you guys got up to this morning," he said winking at me. Mia was smiling at me too now.

"Eh...," I wasn't sure what to say. He just laughed and reached across his wife to slap my thigh.

"I'm only joking, man! We're pretty open about things. Besides, if Mia is right, you're even bigger than I am? Is that right?" I looked at Mia who was staring at my crotch, biting her lip. I looked down myself and saw I was fully extended. "Fucking hell, no wonder I can't think of witty things to say, all my blood is in my wang," I thought to myself.

"Eh...," I said. I tell you, I really shine in awkward social situations, I took a sip of wine.

"We made a mould of him," Charlie blurted out, all eyes descending upon her.

"That's right!" Milly chimed in. "In fact, I think it will be ready soon."

"A mould of his dick?" Mia asked the ladies. They nodded in unison. Mia looked at me and smiled.

"I think we can see just how big it is now," Rob said, laughing. "I have to say, when Mia told me there was a guy, and, no offence, a white guy, that was bigger than me, I couldn't believe it. Have you always been big? It can be a blessing and a curse, can't it?"

"Eh, yeah," I said, relaxing a little. "Always been big but seem to have gotten bigger recently and I know what you mean, it can be a good and bad thing."

"What do you mean?" Charlie said, "What could be bad about having a huge willy?" Rob and I exchanged glances.

"Do you want to go first?" he said politely.

"Please, be my guest!" I said, joking.

"Ok! So, first, the most obvious, not every woman wants a big one! Not every key fits every lock, if you know what I mean. Then there's clothes and condoms. Then there's the sexual harassment," he continued.

"Oh, you think you know about sexual harassment?!" Mia said, mocking him.

"Look, you guys clearly suffer more harassment than us but we don't suffer zero," I said, agreeing with Rob.

"How about you stop talking and just take it out?" Milly said, staring at me, daring me to refuse. I looked around, all eyes were on me now, expectant.

"We could wait a few minutes until the mould...," I offered.

"Everyone in this room, except one, has already seen and fucked your huge cock," Mia said, half-sternly but with a smile on her lips. "So, come on, out with it!" I looked at Rob for support, expecting him to say wait for the mould but he didn't.

"How about we both reveal at the same time?" he said, standing up. If Charlie and Milly weren't already sitting down I think they would have fainted.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" Charlie said, sighing. "I think I might come just from seeing this," she rubbed her thighs together.

"I know what you mean," Milly said as she cupped and rubbed her breasts.

The women watched Rob stand and undo his belt buckle. He looked at me expectantly. I stood slowly, a slight tremor in my legs that disappeared as I straightened up. Why was I nervous? Mia was right. I had fucked all the women in this room. And apparently I was bigger, significantly bigger, than the ebony Zeus in front of me.

Rob had his thumbs hooked into his trousers and boxer shorts and I had mine tucked into my track pants. I knew I was insanely erect but wasn't sure about him. I looked at Rob in the eye and he met my gaze.

"Three, two, one," Rob said, pushing his trousers down. I pushed my track pants down at the same time, my cock springing back up and slapping my stomach. The air got sucked out of the room for a moment before Mia burst out laughing. She was quickly followed by Milly and Charlie chimed in, giggling loudly.

"Oh my god! You did it!" Mia said, rolling backwards, her hands covering her mouth.

"My goodness, I never thought I'd see a day like today!" Milly said, looking at my dick and then at Rob's. The moment came for me to do it. I followed her gaze and saw the flaccid monster hanging from him. It looked huge and thick, like a branch growing out of a tuft of black hair compared to my recently shave area. The thought occurred to me, "I'm bigger than that?!"

Charlie kept it simple, "Holy fuck!" her eyes darting from one penis to the other.

"Jesus Christ Greg!" I heard Rob's voice say. I looked up at him and he was staring at mine. I didn't know where to look or what to do so I opened my mouth to see what would come out.

"So, now what are we going to do? I don't think this is a fair comparison, Rob isn't hard! Maybe Mia should help him?" I suggested, looking at the busty goddess. She looked from me to her husband's dick and then to Milly.

"I think Milly would prefer to help in that regard," she said, smiling. Milly blushed, she seemed to really have a crush on Rob so didn't take much persuading. "And how about Charlie comes over and sits beside me?" she said, patting the couch seat where Rob had been sitting moments earlier. Without saying a word Charlie got up and padded across and sat beside Mia, turning to face her. At the same time Milly turned her chair around to face Rob but she wasn't looking at his face. I saw her lift his enormous flaccid cock to her mouth and ease the black-purple head into her mouth.

She sucked him long and slow, sensually stroking his shaft. She moaned as he moaned. They were both getting off on it. Milly stroked him with one hand and placed her other hand between legs.

"Now, now," Mia announced. "Don't make him come. Just do enough to get him hard so we can compare them!"

Charlie couldn't make her mind up. She kept looking from the display in front of her to the enormous breasts beside her. Mia noticed her gaze and simply smiled. She placed a gentle hand on Charlie's knee. I swear I could feel the tingle that went through Charlie when she did that.

Milly opened her mouth as wide as she could and was taking as much of Rob's hard member in her as she could. Her hand pistoned in and out of her wet pussy. Her breasts bouncing from the effort she was sucking with.

"Ok, that's enough!" Mia said, smiling. Disappointment washed over Milly's face but she kept going, kept sucking, kept fingering herself. "Mill-eee," she over pronounced her name. Milly eased the saliva slick cock from her drooling mouth, pressed her forehead against Rob's muscular thigh and licked the base of his straining shaft. She moaned as she continued finger fucking her sopping wet slit. I could see how hard Rob's cock was, a drop pre-cum oozing out. Milly bounced and her breathing got ragged. Her whole body jiggled then froze then slumped. She let out a big sigh and giggled to herself. She looked up at Rob. He smiled down at her and offered her a hand up.

"Thank you," she whispered as she stood. When she was standing up Rob cupped her face with one big hand and kissed her deeply. His enormous manhood pressing into her breast from beneath. I'd say if it wasn't for Rob providing support she would've become a puddle right there and then.

I glanced at Mia and saw she was staring at the action, smiling warmly. Her hand had moved farther up Charlie's thigh.

Rob broke the kiss but kept one hand around Milly's shoulders. She stood, turned towards him and hand resting gently on his chest.

"Now, the men should stand beside each other so we can compare their tackle!" Mia said, clapping her hands and standing.

I stepped closer to Milly and Rob but, as I did, Milly stepped away so it was just me and Rob facing the three women. He was significantly taller than me and seemed to be in much better shape.

"They should get totally naked," Charlie said eying us up like pieces of meat.

"Yeah, get them off!" Mia yelled, laughing.

I was naked very quickly as all I had left to take off was my t-shirt. Rob eased off his jacket and then unbuttoned his shirt and slipped off his socks. The women were quiet.

So, there we were. Two extremely well endowed men, entirely naked and erect, standing in front of the drooling women.

"Which one do you want?" Charlie said, her voice low.

Wordlessly Mia stepped towards me, placing both hands on my shaft. She stroked me, slowly, firmly. Her hands were cool and smooth. Instinctively I reached up to cup her enormous breasts through her sweater. I ran my thumbs over the fabric. Mia gasped as I found the protrusions of her nipples.

Milly and Charlie stepped over to Rob. Milly ran her hands over his muscular, hairy, chest as Charlie kneeled before him. I was torn! I didn't know where to look!

As I saw Charlie, still wearing her top and yoga pants, hold Rob's enormous specimen of manhood by the base and quickly lick the sides of the shaft, flicking the tip of her tongue up and down. She then pushed her lips together and eased saliva out of her mouth. She rubbed her pouting lips up and down his veiny shaft, coating it in a thick layer of her spit.

Milly was on her toes, straining upwards to kiss him, deeply and passionately. His giant hand nearly, nearly!, big enough to encompass the might of one of her breasts. The other hand was around her back, pulling her close to him as Charlie pressed his meat into her warm, waiting mouth. Rob moaned as she did and it seemed to be Mia's signal.

She let go of my turgid prick, it bounced painfully as she did, and let her jacket fall of her surprisingly delicate shoulders. I could only stare at her truly mind-bogglingly huge breasts straining the material of her sweater. I swear I got even harder again just being near her, just being so close as to smell her perfume. She then reached under her baby-pink sweater and pulled it up, first exposing her tummy then, very quickly after, the bottoms of her breasts. As soon as her skin was exposed my hands latched onto her, eliciting a small laugh from her.

"Easy, boy! We have the whole night!" fuck her accent was so sexy. I helped her lift her sweater over her mountainous mounds and, out of the corner of my eye, I saw Charlie look over at the two of us, her mouth full with Rob's meaty cock. I put one hand on either side of Mia's chocolate globes and leaned in to kiss her neck. I breathed deeply, my head swimming with the intoxicating scent. I heard her sigh and I nearly melted. She then reached down, took hold of my pole and place it between her huge sagging breasts. She engulfed me entirely. I couldn't believe it. I had poked out of Milly's tits but she was bigger... But then she stepped back. Then back again. She was leading me towards the couch.

"On your knees!" she commanded, a playful smile on her delicious lips. I dutifully complied, the shag cushioning my fall. My dick swinging from side to side as I "walked" on my knees. She let out a throaty laugh as she fell back onto the couch, her breasts bouncing wildly, and she spread her legs. She crooked a finger at me, directing me where to go. I didn't need a second invitation -- my mouth was salivating with anticipation of going down on her.

As soon as I was close enough, I went from my knees to all-fours. My face was mere inches from Mia's dripping wet pussy. Her dark pussy lips contrasting against the sliver of pink I could see in between. A trail of pussy juice trickled from her centre and down into her ass crack. That's where I started my licking.

I pressed my face nice and deep into her folds and she melted. I rested my arms on the couch and put my hands on the outside of her thighs. She rested her feet on my back and ran her hands through my hair. I could feel the pre-cum just drip out of my cock. I licked and licked her. She was so wet. I moved my attention to her clit and she squirmed, rolling her hips and pulling my hair, directing me where to lick and suck. She was moaning but I wanted her to come. So, I stopped licking her for a moment, sucked two fingers and eased them into her.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" she said as I did. "That's it!" I finger fucked her, sliding my fingers in and out, twisting as I went, rubbing the inside of her silky cunt as she moaned and moaned. "Fuck yes!" getting louder, grabbing my hair tighter. She was fucking my face, thrusting her hips up to meet my face that she pulled down. "Yeah, yeah, yeah," she grunted. I felt her legs begin to shake as her orgasm took hold. I kept the steady pace of what I was doing, sucking her clit, and fingering her wet cunt, the sounds and scent were nearly overwhelming. She was so wet her juices were running down my hand. I could barely keep up! I felt her pussy pulse, clamping down on my foistering fingers.

"Oh! Oh! Fuck! Yes!" she shouted, she must have been loud as I could hear her with her legs clamped to my ears! And then slam! She grabbed and held my face deep against her as her whole body shook. I looked up and noticed I couldn't see her face, just the underside of her mountains, shaking and trembling like jell-o. I saw her breasts rise and fall with her breathing and her legs eased up on my head. I was able to breathe again! She slid her legs off my back and, when her pussy relaxed, I eased my fingers out of her. I looked up at her, over the boob-barrier, my beaming smile covered in her juice. She took one look at me and burst out laughing.